PDA

View Full Version : Break out the Broom

Beer Factor
08-14-2006, 04:08 PM
and sweep them Giants right back to Frisco! The Blue Crew is on fire!

HavasuSelect
08-14-2006, 05:02 PM
yup yup, they swept up the trash alright!

Beer Factor
08-14-2006, 07:10 PM
yup yup, they swept up the trash alright!
Bonds and the Giants are just about done for the year at 7.5 games back. Sorry to see that. "not"

Hardly Satisfied
08-15-2006, 01:20 AM
and sweep them Giants right back to Frisco! The Blue Crew is on fire!
yes they are 1st place

Not So Fast
08-15-2006, 07:02 AM
Still a ways to go there Beer30, and them streaks are sometimes pennant killers. Remember the Blue crew lost like a dozen in a row before they started this last streak. They are hot now though but hopefully the D-backs can get their pitching together and with 6 meetings left between them things can change pretty quick. I agree about the giants and mr ego (not worthy of capitols :D) NSF

HavasuSelect
08-15-2006, 07:27 AM
That's very true. There is still quite a bit of baseball left. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the blue crew! Hey NSF are you going to the Dodgers/D-Backs game in AZ on the 25th?

Not So Fast
08-15-2006, 08:15 AM
That's very true. There is still quite a bit of baseball left. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the blue crew! Hey NSF are you going to the Dodgers/D-Backs game in AZ on the 25th?
That would be a long drive and long day for an old old man like me :rolleyes: I for sure will watch though on TV. I dont want to miss Grace's commentary, he's the greatest (and the stories from Gariogola sp? are priceless). Sure would like to be there for the Charger/Cards though, that new stadium is pretty awesome and of course I'm a die hard Bolt fan but they are all sold out. My second team will be the "NEW" look Cards, they will be a lot better this year :D Are you going to either?? NSF