PDA

View Full Version : Bad News!

fc-pilot
08-14-2006, 08:54 PM
I am sorry for having to post something of a negative nature here, but I want to make sure nobody else gets ripped off. It is about a guy that deals under the name of V-drive Speed and Marine. I am putting up a link so you all know who he is and how he has dealt with people, so you can decide if you want to do business with him.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2598
I just don't want anyone to have to go through what others have gone through.
Paul

dmontzsta
08-14-2006, 09:13 PM
He had alot of stuff on ebay at one time. Kind of like the V-Drive version of ST.

v-drive
08-15-2006, 04:10 AM
Interesting, i'm glad he was prompted"he he"into becoming an upstanding citizen. I won't buy from him after reading that and I think he should be watched. v-drive

BA Kurtis
08-15-2006, 05:18 AM
I am sorry for having to post something of a negative nature here, but I want to make sure nobody else gets ripped off. It is about a guy that deals under the name of V-drive Speed and Marine. I am putting up a link so you all know who he is and how he has dealt with people, so you can decide if you want to do business with him.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2598
I just don't want anyone to have to go through what others have gone through.
Paul
If you go to pay this guy a visit PLEASE let me know I want to be a part of that team, I had a Kurtis flat stollen out in that area about a year ago and I would love to find just one piece of it somewhere :mad: :mad:...Dan

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-15-2006, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this guy.....seems like a rope and a tall tree may be in order... :idea:

olbiezer
08-15-2006, 10:43 AM
that guy is pretty bold for a man with two broken legs and ribs lol.........guess hes a real quick healer........ :)

WannabeRacing
08-15-2006, 11:26 AM
The lies of why he cannot send the parts are as far and wide as the people he has screwed.

VDriveguy
08-15-2006, 03:24 PM
You guys need to grow up! Dont you have a life rather than sitting here and ragging on a guy who made a mistake! Shit how old are you guys, after reading your threads on v drive it seems that you all need to grow up!! Oh wait i know now you all going to rag on me now right? ****in children.!!!!!!

WannabeRacing
08-15-2006, 03:38 PM
A mistake is shipping it to an incorrect address because of a typo.
Fraud is taking the money for a purchase of a part and not shipping it, or not having the parts in question, but cashing the checks anyway.
Big difference in my book.

rrrr
08-15-2006, 03:49 PM
You guys need to grow up! Dont you have a life rather than sitting here and ragging on a guy who made a mistake! Shit how old are you guys, after reading your threads on v drive it seems that you all need to grow up!! Oh wait i know now you all going to rag on me now right? ****in children.!!!!!!
LMAO, what a tool. Mistake, indeed.
No, they're not children, they're adults that were ripped off by a two-bit cheating asshole that deserves a good ass kicking, not a few posts that criticize his lame criminal behavior.
Do us all a favor and get lost, Mr. First Post. MmmmmmmmK? :yuk: :yuk:

fc-pilot
08-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Tool? This guy is the whole tool box! Childish would have been throwing a fit about it without trying to contact the guy and give him the opportunity to make things right. Each one of us tried to take care of this on our own (because we did not know that others were having the same issues). It was not until we joined together that something happened. Some of us toyed with the idea of beating the crap out of him, but decided that it still would have proved nothing (except that we would have felt better after that). At the end of the day we would have been no better than he is (because kicking his butt would have made us criminals also). I would not have posted the link if he had "Fixed" the problem he got himself into. Unfortunately he did not, which proved just what he really is. The only people he did take care of were the ones close enough to worry about. Everyone else still got the shaft. So, Vdriveguy, is this the kind of guy you would like to do business with? Or is this the kind of guy you are? Just wondering.
Paul

fc-pilot
08-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Come to think of it, Brian is that you?
Paul

BA Kurtis
08-15-2006, 04:36 PM
A bunch of a$$ holes, thats a pretty bold first post, I think your in the wrong place so get lost. :mad:

syndicate
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I know the feeling of this all too well.

VDriveguy
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Brian who the hell is. "Brian"

VDriveguy
08-15-2006, 06:05 PM
From what i can see you guys got your parts from him right? If you do and by reading v drive it says you did, then you think that you would give it up huh? But no the children over here and even the ones that have no part in it have to talk crap. Damn let it go! GROW UP!!!! A bunch of kids! Ill stick up for him beacause i have done business with him in the past and in fact my boat wouldnt be done if it wasnt for him. He helped me out big time with my boat, and friends boats also. So yes i will stick up for him on this one and i know many other that will too! But again that just my opinion. thanks

v-drive
08-15-2006, 06:06 PM
git yer ass outa here......... :mad: v-drive

502 JET
08-15-2006, 06:46 PM
A guy who lies in his Ebay description just to make a few bucks is a P.O.S SCUMBAG.Expecially one who is out to rip off or screw fellow boaters.I am over joyed to see this guy is no longer a registered Ebay user.If he was an honest stand up guy from the beginning none of this would have ever came to lite.
This is from my personal dealings with this guy on Ebay. :mad:

pwderman
08-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Brian who the hell is. "Brian"
Well if he helped you and your friends so much it seems strange you don't know his name!

steve d
08-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Well if he helped you and your friends so much it seems strange you don't know his name!
Good first post.....Steve

Marty Gras
08-15-2006, 07:18 PM
"Paul" did you get what you ordered (as pictured)? I'm trying to find out if you guys looked at the photos on his website? I looked at his "new rigging" and was not impressed. Angle aluminum with angle to motor plate mounts, strictly "backyard stuff" and nowhere near what a real professional shop would offer for sale. If all you guys are truely unhappy, post your problems on E-bay FIRST. I don't have any experience with "on line bidding" but I do know that when I go to a boat shop and work with the shop owner, I can look him in the eye while we exchange goods/cash. Yes! It may cost more to deal with "an actual boat shop", but I feel most shop owners provide REAL SERVICE. Guys, I went to where this guy works, and spoke with him "face to face", just like I said I was going to do. (on V-drive boat) He is young, and he is excited about V-drive boats. He told me that he, his brother and his uncle worked for a well known southern California performance boat shop. His brother and uncle ARE DRAG BOAT RACERS, and he was working his way up to "doing his own racing". He did not mention any names and I did not tell him who I am. I feel he is trying "a little too hard", and does not have the cash or experience to back up his bravado. He told me that he had "a mill and was getting a CNC mill for his garage real soon". If he does have any kind of mill he would not show pictures of the rough crap on his web site. He's young! He needs to "get his face/ass wet". I may be wrong, he may know all about everything, but he won't get any of my money. All of you guys that "took a shot" at him, do you have any V-drive shops near you? Do you have any friends you could work with on getting GOOD QUALITY PARTS from? Thanks for the "heads up on this guy" but I feel you all have reached a dead end. "Whale", if you are unhappy with your transaction, let me know. "Steve" I hate "crooks" as much as anyone does, but how much self inflicted 'v-drive hero' BS creates a "crook"? One more transaction to be corrected and then, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THIS GUY! Any of you out there that needs to make 'motor rails' on the "low dollar", PM me and I'll guide you thru it for free. I'm sorry for the wife of this guy, she is the one that "has to lie for him", and take all the angry phone calls.

Marty Gras
08-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Many of you have called me on being a rough post animal. Yes I do have strong feelings on many fields, but I think we need to slow down on this particular attack. I think we agree this guy has questionable sales practices, but let's not go and call him a "thief". "BA" this guy may be "chopping boats", but many of us have done the very same thing in our own pasts. Most all have purchased two or three boats to make one that we would keep. The other boats/parts, we sold off as hulls, parts, or whatever--- "chopping". DON!!! I feel we all agree that "misrepresentation" of parts is our biggest problem when dealing thru the mail or internet. I suggest those of you who continue to deal over the "net", get "V-drive friends" in areas all around the country. If I need to look at a potential purchase in New York, I would just ask my friend with the fast 21' Howard in that area (paying for his fuel bill) to check it out and let me know. You guys talk on here every day/night, make it worth your while. "BA" I don't know "Mouser" but he deals in many boats per month. Would you consider HIM a 'peddler' of your parts? I think he's just a 'dealer/hobbiest', trying to go forward. I'm sorry that your boat was stolen, but please don't think you are the first.

madmax
08-15-2006, 08:07 PM
I under stand you have not got motor plates after 3 weeks,Gave bits 10 grand
four years ago still no boat,got a attorney to light a fire under him,did no good.So what i say is most people who talk a big line with boats cannot not deliver on time if at all.If you play with toys learn to build your self,buy a mill a tig,lath,and whatever it takes. :cry:

Marty Gras
08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
"MadMax" did you go to the races and ask about Rick Bitz, or did you just stick your dick in the hole? If you ordered a runner from him, it will only take you 6 or 8 months to fix the bottom of it, whenever you do/if get it. He seems to be one of those people your mother warned you about, but you being the cheapskate that you are, just had to BITE! Why didn't you go to a boat builder in THESE STATES? I know a few of them and everyone of them has delivered what he sold on the contract. There are so many guys like Dan Aaseth that will bend over backwards to make YOU FAST! I don't understand why you are cutting corners with your life?

superdave013
08-15-2006, 09:43 PM
It's easy to sell used parts on the internet. And Marty, there are some people who have one of 5 or so v drives in their entier state. Like Snowboat for example. He has no one with in 100's of miles to help him out. He's not the only one either. the internet can be very helpfull when it comes to that.
I have sold (and bought) 100's of v drive boat related items on the net. On e bay and right on this web site. You don't hear people bitching about me ripping them off do ya?
All ya gotta do is take good photos and post up a good discription of the stuff. And by that I mean tell it like it really is and back it up with good clear photos. Post up your price and wait for some intrest. Of course if you ask 175.00 they will offer 125.00 and you will counter with 150.00. lol Ok, lets just say that you both agree to what ever the price may be. Now the buyer sends the seller the cash, check, livestock or what ever. When the check clears (I never waited and have never been snaked yet) then ship out the (very well packaged) item right away. If you can't do all of that then don't list it for sale. If you fail to do all of that expect a thread like this about you.
Really that's all there is to it. I've bought and sold on e bay for many years and have 100% perfect feedback.
It's a bummer when this type of thing happens because it makes harder for the good sellers like Dan Aaseth (who sells on e bay all the time too).

Marty Gras
08-15-2006, 10:14 PM
"Dave" you and I know "the boat deal", but many others don't. I feel the internet sales are killing the real SERVICE that a knowledgeable V-drive shop offers. Yes, you can purchase 'parts' cheaper on the "net", but are they the correct parts for you? Many guys just don't know and are being "hung out" to SWING IN THE WIND. This IS NOT putting a Camero together out of a catalog! Often guys try to build/rebuild a V-drive boat, only to have a non-running piece for over three years and then give up in anger. Just by dealing with long term businesses who specialize in V-drives, they would have gotten "in the water" sooner, and spent a 'like' amount overall. I feel many guys buy parts here and parts there, then they have a bunch of parts and few of them even work together. "Dave", "Snowboat" can rely on you for his outside parts buddy, and in turn you will feel better having helped a V-drive guy. "I won't bid on your work!" "You tell me how much, and I tell you if I can afford it". "I will never judge YOUR WORK on money alone" "I have investigated enough to know that it is YOUR WORK that I want" "That's why I'm here, quality, not the price"

fc-pilot
08-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Wow! Looks like I have really stirred the pot. Well I will try to explain some of my points. VDriveguy, I would defend my friends also, but when it is clear their business dealings have been questionable at best I have to stand back and let them take the heat that they brought upon them selves. Being that Brian (remember, that is the name of your "good friend") failed to return calls, emails, or any other massages following the cashing of my check I had reason for concern. I am sure you would also be upset if someone took your cash and ended up "missing". At this point I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt and still dropping him messages (and not being a jerk about it) in case he was out of town or had some emergency that took him away. When others first brought it up that they were also being burned I realized that there was a problem and it needed special attention. Those of us that were trying to deal with Brian decided to work together to help resolve the issue in a manner that would be civilized and legal. Once we joined together he suddenly surfaced and started telling us stories as to why we did not get what we paid for. It did not take long to realize the stories that he told were all different and did not add up. Sadly it took many legal threats for some of us to get our parts. I told him that if we all get what we paid for up front (which included the cost of shipping) we would spread the word about his dealings. Unfortunately he did not keep his promise thus resulting in the execution of my promise to him. Yes, I got my parts. You may notice that I am able to drive to him in a mater of 3-4 hours as were the others who got their parts. Unfortunately, those who were a greater distance either did not get the parts or got misrepresented junk in stead. Now through this whole ordeal I kept my cool, never used profanity, and spoke to him as an adult. Every message I got in return included name calling, personal bashing, inexcusable language, and excuses that would never end. I have kept every message that both he and I wrote back and forth just to prove to myself and others if necessary how each one of us dealt each other. I even debated posting his massages, but felt that would be tasteless due to the language he used in them.
VDriveguy, if he has helped you then great. I am glad to hear he does not treat his friends the same way he treats his customers.
Paul Miller

fc-pilot
08-15-2006, 11:37 PM
George, Yes I did get the part as described. The fact that the only way to get it was to do what we did was a little upsetting. As a business man I have learned that we are in the service business. Whether we are selling/providing parts, performing service or maintenance, or providing information, we have a duty and obligation to our customers. I take that very seriously as I know you do also. You have a reputation as a strait shooter and have worked hard to earn it. Even if I did not like how you posted on this board (which I do like) I am not going to try to slander you name just because of that. I would not even do it if we had a single deal that I felt I got burned on. Now when it comes out that a number of individuals (including myself) got burned by the same guy, I am going to go out of my way to resolve the problem. Unfortunately only the squeaky wheels got the grease and my other friends still got the shaft. It proved to me that he had no problem screwing people over so I brought this here to hopefully save others from him. In turn it would bring those looking for parts or service back to those who have earned their reputations as quality guys and shops therefore increasing your business. If you noticed by the dates I did not bring this post over right away. We gave this guy plenty of time to make things right. It was his choice to fall short. I also would not have drug it over if it was not that I was one of the individuals that he affected. I don't bash someone just because I heard something on a board. I spoke up because it happened to me. George, I see where you are coming from and you have some good points. Unfortunately it is guys like this that make things harder for all the good guys out there. I just want people to know that his business tactics are not the norm for v-drive shops.
As a side note about the "chopping" issue, my part was still attached to the boat. They just hacked the boat to remove it.
Paul Miller
Sorry for the long posts.

v-drive
08-16-2006, 02:48 AM
Marty gras. you're wrong this guy is a thief and like SD says,you have never seen a thread like this about him. BA's boat was taken in that same general area and nothing has ever surfaced. I followed this thread and told him about it because when I saw it I thought "chop shop". I think if it had happened to you that you wouldn't be so quick to stick up for him. As for Mouser this man buys and sells boats he doesn't chop them up. I wish he would make up his mind so we can see what he would really do with one. one more thing
I don't buy the young and inexperienced thing at all I have young men as sons and a daughter and while I don't agree with the way some of them run their lives none of them would act like this guy
v-drive

Warlockjer
08-16-2006, 04:39 AM
I wonder if this will go to 5 pages like it did over on the V-Drive forum :) :)

v-drive
08-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Nah!

superdave013
08-16-2006, 06:39 AM
Marty Kat, I hear you loud and clear on the internet and the local shops. And yes, I do agree 100%. You think it's killing this type of thing? It's killing the local speed shops (Who cater to the Camaro guys) even worse. I compete head to head with Jegs and Summit every day so yea, I know all about it. One of the screw machine shops I use also makes parts for them as well. So I get it from both ends. Just yesterday I had a guy walk in here and DEMAND I put a hose together for him. He pulled out his parts and I said sure, I’ll do that for 25 bucks. Then he got pissed about the 25 bones and thought I should do it for free. I told him that I would have if he bought the parts from me in the first place. (I do charge for that but will do freebies or show a guy how to do it.) And this guy in a nasty tone said I did buy these #*~!@ things from you. I informed him that my stuff does not have the Jegs logo etched on them. Price is now 45 bucks. :) So yeah, I hear ya.
And don't worry about taking my customers for v drive parts. I don’t have any. If I do sell some stuff it's just getting rid of some things I have laying around. I moved away from all of that when it went from a hobby to me needing to make a living. I send all that type of work to a few local shops that support me as well.
I still say the internet has it's place. How else would a guy who lives in BFE or god's country as they would say know were to go? Heck, I have map quested a few people's address just for grins. I bet in the state of Wyoming there is not one marine shop that knows what to do with v drives.
As far as this guy goes I do hope it gets everything figured out. He should have all the connections he needs. Yes, his brother and uncle (who I don't know but have seen around) are some hitters in drag boat racing. He also seems to work at a shop in Havasu that has a fantastic reputation. So it's all there, he just needs to figure it out.

Weaverman
08-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Fcpilot, you're a patient man. I appreciate the professional stance you took by not posting emails between you and the thief. SuperDave - I agree, the internet has its place. I buy and sell a lot of stuff there; it's all about representation and follow-through. But whether it's the internet or mail order from across the country via phone, if someone takes your $$ and doesn't provide the goods, it's FRAUD. If what fcpilot says about this guy is true (the part about the culprit providing parts to those who were able to travel to his location and face him; and I feel safe in this as truth), then this guy is a LOSER. Fcpilot, you're the man. I woulda beat this loser's sorry ass into the dirt. Thanks much for the heads up.

EXTREMEBOATS
08-16-2006, 08:20 PM
:argue: You guys need to grow up! Dont you have a life rather than sitting here and ragging on a guy who made a mistake! Shit how old are you guys, after reading your threads on v drive it seems that you all need to grow up!! Oh wait i know now you all going to rag on me now right? ****in children.!!!!!!
Oh Yea... Like we really need this "BUTT MUNCH" here for this????? :220v: "PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE DUDE" So we "Call em like we see em" and hes your Bud... In a round about way im a victim too. Tell me what gives him the right to post stuff "I" build and sell? And the balls to use my pics??? I'll show you the table "I" used for the pic....
Maybe you should check out "BENCH RACERS"...you'll fit right in ....
Mike Cline
Cline Extreme Watercraft
2422 N. Forsyth Rd.
Orlando, Fl. 32807
407-671-6179
Mon-Sun 8am- Till im pissed off at people like you!!!! :mad:

Arizona Don
08-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Marty Gras-
Some of the things you are saying sound a lot like a local friend of mine... Do we know each other?
Don

olbiezer
08-16-2006, 08:36 PM
maybe its heather his nurse girl friend! :)

HM
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
You know what this thread needs?
a commie pinko bastard who has problems with authority figures. Oh, never mind. :D

rrrr
08-17-2006, 06:47 AM
:
Mike Cline
Cline Extreme Watercraft
2422 N. Forsyth Rd.
Orlando, Fl. 32807
407-671-6179
LMAO........ :crossx: :crossx:

Rexone
08-17-2006, 11:21 AM
:argue:
Hey Mike if you read the forum much you must have some really short days lol. :D

fc-pilot
08-17-2006, 03:58 PM
http://www.wannaberacing.com/cowbell.jpg
Sorry, I just could not resist
Weaverman, thanks for the kind words.
Paul

EXTREMEBOATS
08-17-2006, 04:27 PM
:cry: Mike ya got that right.... Today is one of them!!!! Although Kristina is working with me to find a cure. Dinner and 9 Crown&Cokes seems to help!!!! :220v: :rollside: Between what I gave away today a $100 tab feels good :notam: :redface: :umm:
Mike

FlatStupid
08-17-2006, 06:29 PM
:cry: Mike ya got that right.... Today is one of them!!!! Although Kristina is working with me to find a cure. Dinner and 9 Crown&Cokes seems to help!!!! :220v: :rollside: Between what I gave away today a $100 tab feels good :notam: :redface: :umm:
Mike
One question. Where are you going for dinner and 9 Crown and Cokes for a hun????????????? :D

Moneypitt
08-17-2006, 07:21 PM
One question. Where are you going for dinner and 9 Crown and Cokes for a hun????????????? :D
McDonalds parking lot, booze in the truck, and a single cheeseburger from the drive thru. That leaves $99.00 for the bottle and a coke 12 pack. Of course, someone else is driving........MP

Marty Gras
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
WOW! I love this! First of all, "Mr V-drive" I don't feel that I am in error one bit. I stand behind all of my previous words. We ALL KNOW "Mouzer" is not a CHOPPER, but I had to give an example that all of you would understand. (a new boat every week) Having build a few hundred V-drive boats over the last 3 1/2 decades, it is easy for me to tell you what I think you are doing wrong, BUT I WON"T DO THAT, I will try to help you (as best I can) make your boat better.(others here are in the same position and will do the same) I know that Paul was trying to HELP OTHERS BE AWARE and offer his own "sad story". He was just letting us know that "a local vendor" has not been "forthcoming" in his dealings. I have met the man in person and my opinion remains the same as to his motives and his actions. All of us would like to be recognized for our contributions to this "sport", some feel a week of work is enough, some a year, others think a lifetime makes a valid contribution. I would like to also comment to "Dave". You know I worked (just like you) 10 and 14 hour days to be told that "you charged me too much". That statement was made by a guy who knew NOTHING about the work I did, nor what it actually takes to build a V-drive boat, he just signed a check and expected me to 'kiss his ass'. I'm now in a position to "kick his ass" in that I don't need his money to feed my family, and I make no apology for rendering my best service to him. If you are learning, BE THANKFULL, it's up to you to improve on "our old methods", and if you are teaching, BE THANKFULL! Those you teach will pass it on and praise your help. Those who PAID and didn't really get personally envolved can only say at best that, "you had it done on time"!

Marty Gras
08-17-2006, 09:28 PM
"I think if it ever happened to you" "Mr V-drive" I think you dropped the soap in the boys shower once too often! Over the many years I've been ripped off enough to buy YOU a new dually and an enclosed trailer, K boat, and two spare blower motors! I was even taken to the cleaners by Mr Patterson Jr. to the tune of over $5K! He borrowed my circle boat molds (no payback given) along with, parts and services, on a K boat (he borrowed from Don Cucci) and flipped at the races. After he got out of the hospital he had a "memory loss" and forgot all of his bills. From Mr Patterson Jr. to a guy who clipped me on some Bassett Headers (credit card scam), I've had my share so don't go TELL"N ME! "This "V-drive water is way deeper than your 'pink ass' knows!" I guess that I have always been the one to "help and get paid later", at least that's what my wife says. "Paul" is not going to "beat any ass into the dirt", because he has too much to lose, as most of us do. Don, I'm glad you said "friend", and will I get a ride in your Jeep wagon hotrod before you get a ride in my 1955 Pontiac hotrod? Ray, don't ever go to Mc Donalds in Havasu! Call me and we will go to the 'cantina' for "sips and chips"! Come this Sat. Mitch Casale and I will be "checking out the local talent"! "AH, it's good to be king!" ( re;Mel Brooks)

CircleJerk
08-17-2006, 10:48 PM
It's late, and I cant stop reading this.....Stop, I'm old and need sleep! Marty, great stories and dont you dare start sugar coating anything! We'd all be dissappointed.......

superdave013
08-18-2006, 07:53 AM
:argue:
Oh Yea... Like we really need this "BUTT MUNCH" here for this????? :220v: "PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE DUDE" So we "Call em like we see em" and hes your Bud... In a round about way im a victim too. Tell me what gives him the right to post stuff "I" build and sell? And the balls to use my pics??? I'll show you the table "I" used for the pic....
Maybe you should check out "BENCH RACERS"...you'll fit right in ....
Mike Cline
Cline Extreme Watercraft
2422 N. Forsyth Rd.
Orlando, Fl. 32807
407-671-6179
:D :p
Flatbottom for sale!! I just built it last night. Looks pretty nice eh?? Oh yaaaaaaaa I'm gonna list this baby on e bay today. So be sure to bid early and bid often!! :D :p :D
Never mind the sign in the background. I photo shoped that in there from a pic I snapped when I stoped by Mikes shop last year. :rolleyes:
http://www.v-driveboat.com/images/gallery/photos/847_000_0704.jpg
Sorry Marty Kat, say what you will but that dude posted those rail kits for sale and used the FLA guys pics. And then people get butt hurt when called out on it. C'Mon!
disclamer, no way do I have the talent to build the boat in the above pic.

EXTREMEBOATS
08-18-2006, 08:12 AM
:argue: One question. Where are you going for dinner and 9 Crown and Cokes for a hun????????????? :D
Now I didnt say Kristina had dinner or a drink now did I? And yes we have a great little place where you can have a good time for a $100.... Mickey Mouse hasnt found it yet... :cool:
Mike

v-drive
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM
So what if you met with this guy face to face, now the others are just supposed to say oh, he must be ok then. I don't think so. As for the cheap shots at me about bending over, I'm older than most here so it takes more than that to irritate me. Your friend "Mr. face to face" is still a low life loser
v-drive

pwderman
08-18-2006, 11:49 AM
As far as this guy goes I do hope it gets everything figured out. He should have all the connections he needs. Yes, his brother and uncle (who I don't know but have seen around) are some hitters in drag boat racing. He also seems to work at a shop in Havasu that has a fantastic reputation. So it's all there, he just needs to figure it out.
IMHO I think he's figuired out how to not take responsibilty for his actions. At least it appears that way.I haven't dealt with Brian, but Iv'e dealt with plenty like him. It doesn't matter who you're related too or where you work it doesn't change who you are, because your actions do speak louder than words or pedigree. As I said just IMHO...

pwderman
08-18-2006, 11:55 AM
So what if you met with this guy face to face, now the others are just supposed to say oh, he must be ok then. I don't think so. As for the cheap shots at me about bending over, I'm older than most here so it takes more than that to irritate me. Your friend "Mr. face to face" is still a low life loser
v-drive
The first goal of a con is to make them like you.It's pretty easy to give someone shit over the phone or behind a keyboard just a little different eyeball to eyeball unless your King Kong...

Arizona Don
08-18-2006, 02:24 PM
a commie pinko bastard who has problems with authority figures. Oh, never mind. :D
Nice!... antiquated, Iron curtain era political hate terminology in a non-political forum.
What prompted this outburst? Have you got tourettes or something?!
Is this directed at me (?) because you don't even want to get me started!

Arizona Don
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
:D :p
Flatbottom for sale!! I just built it last night. Looks pretty nice eh?? Oh yaaaaaaaa I'm gonna list this baby on e bay today. So be sure to bid early and bid often!! :D :p :D
Never mind the sign in the background. I photo shoped that in there from a pic I snapped when I stoped by Mikes shop last year. :rolleyes:
http://www.v-driveboat.com/images/gallery/photos/847_000_0704.jpg
[/SIZE]
Dave-
I only bid on boats with all the parts included.... can you show me any pics of the race winning parts that you'll include with the boat and complete descriptions? What does the trailer look like?

EXTREMEBOATS
08-18-2006, 02:57 PM
:crossx: Hold on Dave and i'll see what pics I have of trailers.... :cry:
Mike :)

HM
08-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Nice!... antiquated, Iron curtain era political hate terminology in a non-political forum.
What prompted this outburst? Have you got tourettes or something?!
Is this directed at me (?) because you don't even want to get me started!
Now why would I direct that at you? :D I don't want to go there? Now THAT is funny. I eat angry truckers for lunch and poop them out by dinner....kind of like chinese food made with Olean. Not very satisfying, you are hungry an hour later and may cause anal leakage. I'm all full up on crazy right now, but you can probably go to the unemployed Texas hippy boating page ran by Butt Pirate and get them to hold you and tell you everything is going to be alright. LOL Or perhaps you can try to get you and your son banned from ***boat again? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

superdave013
08-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Dave-
I only bid on boats with all the parts included.... can you show me any pics of the race winning parts that you'll include with the boat and complete descriptions? What does the trailer look like?
Look Don, This boat came in second place at Augusta in PE class its first time out so you know it's a runner. Now I know what you are thinking. How could it place second before I even built the dang thing? Well I'll tell ya, FOCKING MAGIC that how. :)
So bid early and bid often.... :D :D lol
You know what the funny part is? I have already got a pm about that's not my boat and what an asshole I am. Gee, thanks for tellin me what everyone already knows. :idea:

HM
08-18-2006, 03:59 PM
You know what the funny part is? I have already got a pm about that's not my boat and what an asshole I am. Gee, thanks for tellin me what everyone already knows. :idea:
You're not an asshole, you're more of a son-of-bitch. :D

superdave013
08-18-2006, 04:07 PM
You're not an asshole, you're more of a son-of-bitch. :D
thanks, that means alot coming from a midget with anal leakage. :crossx:

HM
08-18-2006, 04:16 PM
thanks, that means alot coming from a midget with anal leakage. :crossx:
I knew you would appreciate it. :D

v-drive
08-18-2006, 04:48 PM
The first goal of a con is to make them like you.It's pretty easy to give someone shit over the phone or behind a keyboard just a little different eyeball to eyeball unless your King Kong...
You missed the meaning. I don't care what he says,he doesn't rent space in my mind

pwderman
08-18-2006, 05:29 PM
You missed the meaning. I don't care what he says,he doesn't rent space in my mind
I think you took it wrong I agree with you 100%. It was directed at a face to face. Why would the guy be any thing but nice if he didn't know who you were and just talking boats. Bottom line is he's screwed some people and he's sorry he got caught...
I noticed there's been almost 2000 hits on this and thats about the best advertisement ol' Brian can get..LOL

Norseman
08-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Bottom line is he's screwed some people and he's sorry he got caught...
But not sorry enough to put it right!

v-drive
08-18-2006, 06:24 PM
You're right I did. I apologize.....v-drive

waterwitch
08-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Now why would I direct that at you? :D I don't want to go there? Now THAT is funny. I eat angry truckers for lunch and poop them out by dinner....kind of like chinese food made with Olean. Not very satisfying, you are hungry an hour later and may cause anal leakage. I'm all full up on crazy right now, but you can probably go to the unemployed Texas hippy boating page ran by Butt Pirate and get them to hold you and tell you everything is going to be alright. LOL Or perhaps you can try to get you and your son banned from ***boat again? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
OMFG! You did not.. I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW!!
Nice one... OLEAN............. :D :D :D

john
08-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Dave-
http://www.v-driveboat.com/images/gallery/photos/847_000_0704.jpg that is the trailer lol

pwderman
08-18-2006, 10:05 PM
You're right I did. I apologize.....v-drive
not necessary.. but accepted

fc-pilot
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
He is sorry he got caught. Unfortunatly he is not sorry he did it. That is the key as I see it.
Paul

pwderman
08-19-2006, 06:45 AM
He is sorry he got caught. Unfortunatly he is not sorry he did it. That is the key as I see it.
Paul
Yea if he was he would have done more than a half assed attempt at making it right...

Rexone
08-19-2006, 10:30 AM
The whole concept is really very simple. You should never charge someone money for something you can't or haven't delivered. And the product should match the description, not something of lesser quality than advertised. Then if for some reason it turns out you can't do the above for some reason you promptly refund the customers money.
Not any grey area yet often reading about stories where someone just doesn't get it.

Arizona Don
08-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Who the hell do you think you are....Jordy?
Your post crosses the line into poor taste and unacceptable behavior and I'm going to find an "Authority figure" (Rex) and ask him to enforce the rules!
Don

EXTREMEBOATS
08-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Look Don, This boat came in second place at Augusta in PE class its first time out so you know it's a runner. Now I know what you are thinking. How could it place second before I even built the dang thing? Well I'll tell ya, FOCKING MAGIC that how. :)
So bid early and bid often.... :D :D lol
DAMM....Dave,Who said its not your boat???
Extreme minds want to know!!!! :argue:
Mike

HM
08-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Your post crosses the line into poor taste and unacceptable behavior and I'm going to find an "Authority figure" (Rex) and ask him to enforce the rules!
Don
Sweet...just got me a new signature!!! :D:D:D:D

EXTREMEBOATS
08-19-2006, 02:29 PM
:messedup: Marty Gras-
Some of the things you are saying sound a lot like a local friend of mine... Do we know each other?
DonI know im a bit slow.... Don is this George "Finish Line" with a new handle? Or does this guy tell the same "Nobody has been F#*ked like me stories???? Alot has to be said for a expert that changes his name to continue telling the world that hes the best there is. Sorry "G" but your wrong if this is true. You seem to go out of your way to shove yourself down our throats. If im wrong here prove it... :cry: Mike

Rexone
08-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Don
Don unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective, ***boat only has rules against physical threats of violence. If I removed this post I'd also have to remove a good portion of other threads too which are not covered in our directive from the webmaster.
That being said if this thread veers off topic or turns into a personal attack fest of some sort beyond where it has already gone I will lock or move it because that is not what v-drive forum is about.
Behave please gentlemen and keep the posts pertaining to the topic.

Norseman
08-19-2006, 04:49 PM
The whole concept is really very simple. You should never charge someone money for something you can't or haven't delivered. And the product should match the description, not something of lesser quality than advertised. Then if for some reason it turns out you can't do the above for some reason you promptly refund the customers money.
Not any grey area yet often reading about stories where someone just doesn't get it.
Mike;
That's why people like dealing with you and Rex Marine. They know you and your people are honest and will go out of thier way to do the right thing!!
Bob

EXTREMEBOATS
08-19-2006, 06:04 PM
:rollside: Thanks Bob, Its people like you that make our long days feel right. Its really easy to be there for those in need without candy coating the amount of effort and time to help others learn and enjoy the love we share. Thanks to all of you and anyone else that wants the real deal when needed.
Mike :cool:

Arizona Don
08-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Mike-
Explain how his cannabalistic bragfest isn't a violent threat.... How would you like being sized up as a meal?

HM
08-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Don unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective, ***boat only has rules against physical threats of violence. If I removed this post I'd also have to remove a good portion of other threads too which are not covered in our directive from the webmaster.
That being said if this thread veers off topic or turns into a personal attack fest of some sort beyond where it has already gone I will lock or move it because that is not what v-drive forum is about.
don't make me drive out to POMONA. :D
LOL...MOMMY, the angry hairy midget with a lazy eye and anal leakage is being mean to me, again!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

superdave013
08-19-2006, 08:13 PM
you two are gonna get this thread locked down.

Arizona Don
08-19-2006, 08:56 PM
don't make me drive out to POMONA. :D
LOL...MOMMY, the angry hairy midget with a lazy eye and anal leakage is being mean to me, again!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Perhaps I should just let this QUEER EAT ME...... I got a couple of quarts of extra lumpy alfredo hot sauce to spare...... Better program 911 into your cellphone in advance so you can cry out for TWO stomach pumps while you are choking on my rooster's TWO FEET!
Invite that BUTT PIRATE that you mentioned to the party as well, and he can stretch your midget ass at the same time!

EXTREMEBOATS
08-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Perhaps I should just let this QUEER EAT ME...... I got a couple of quarts of extra lumpy alfredo hot sauce to spare...... Better program 911 into your cellphone in advance so you can cry out for TWO stomach pumps while you are choking on my rooster's TWO FEET!
Invite that BUTT PIRATE that you mentioned to the party as well, and he can stretch your midget ass at the same time!
Your the Man Don.... :220v: I know this doesnt help get this post back on track but.... "TELL IT LIKE IT IS SUNDANCE" as my pappy once told me.. :cry:
Mike

HM
08-19-2006, 09:21 PM
you two are gonna get this thread locked down.
You are absolutely right. This thread is about bashing Brian at V-drive Speed and Marine - and rightly so. But, I don't know much about him so my sarcastic comedic genius is useless. So, I threw out some bait, and wadda ya know...hook, line, and sinker. But, I practice catch and release. :D
sorry for the thread jacking! As you were gentlemen!

Moneypitt
08-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Now that the thread got so far off track it was CLOSED due to senseless bantering, how about the facts. Nothing but the facts. Who got screwed out of what, and how much actual money was envolved. What does this "seller" have to do to make things right? And is he willing to "make things right"? Negetive comments and remarks won't accomplish anything. Some people were satisfied, or at least got some sort of results, so what can be done to complete the circle and get everyone envolved happy again? Lets try to stay positive, and cut the needless bantering/insulting comments off completely. So, who is out how much? Do you still need parts? I hate to see anyone ripped off so lets get going in a positive direction..........MP

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Who got screwed out of what, and how much actual money was envolved.
Lets try to stay positive, and cut the needless bantering/insulting comments
You're something else Ray... :)

lilrick
08-20-2006, 10:18 AM
:boxingguy: :argue:

502 JET
08-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I purchased headers on EBAY (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4643085228&category=50442) from Brian Vdrive speed marine.I wasted $152.50.
I sent him a Postal Moneyorder that he had to sign for a return receipt.Several emails later after him telling me that ups only comes once a week and they must have missed him.It took about three weeks for him to ship them out after the date he singed the return receipt.
After reading his description I thought I was getting a good set of headers.But when I finally received the package and opened them up I found the headers to have holes rusted through and several of the tubes rotted off the flanges and some weld repairs.
They were definitely NOT AS DESCRIBED.
I emailed him and asked him to give my money back and extra for return shipping.Brian wanted me to pay the return shipping send them back to him and claimed he refund my money.I told him that no way would I spend more money because he lied in his description.
This went back and forth for a few days (I still had not left feedback for him at this point giving him a chance to fix the situation).
Then I filed a complaint with ebay under Items significantly not as described would only refund the money for the item not the shipping.I filed the claim the day before going away on vacation for 2 weeks and did not realize I needed to go through a bunch of BS for ebay to stand good on the claim (and do so in 14 days the time I was away on vacation) so I lost out in the end.
This is the feedback I left him after filing the claim with ebay.WARNING ITEMS NOT AS DESCRIBED HAD TO FILE A DISPUTE THE WORST SELLER ON EBAY F-
And the reply by the lying thief.
Reply by vdrivespeedmarine: These headers were in good shape! Read the Description before you buy!!!!!!!
Although I only lost $152.50 it's the principal of the matter.
Brian dont get upset when someone rips you off.You have it comng to you.When it happens think back to all the people you screwed and you will know why they are all pissed off.
The moral to the story is to never assume any thing and ask the seller a lot of questions when buying on ebay.There are alot of scams on ebay be careful.If you can check out the item in person do it.

fc-pilot
08-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Ray,
I sent you a PM.
Paul

Rexone
08-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Mike-
Explain how his cannabalistic bragfest isn't a violent threat.... How would you like being sized up as a meal?
Don if I felt in my judgement that you were in danger of being eaten by Jordy I would take action. :rolleyes:
And thanks for your cooperation.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732padlock.jpg

Moneypitt
08-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Ray,
I sent you a PM.
Paul
Re send it, I didn't recieve it..Ray

HM
08-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Sorry guys...an inside joke got out of hand.
I can tell you this, when you buy anything from SuperDave/Sweet Performance, you always get more than you paid for. :D

superdave013
08-20-2006, 08:06 PM
all ya need to know right here, click click (http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2598)

Moneypitt
08-20-2006, 08:55 PM
all ya need to know right here, click click (http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2598)
Yes, I read it there first, but now is the time to resolve some of these issues. Or at least try to help those that got screwed by this guy. At this time I don't have any BBC headers I could sell him cheap cheap, but maybe someone else does? Some of the others may need stuff we have sitting in our garages, so maybe we could try to help them out as well. Anyone have some headers for this guy?? reasonable?...........MP

v-drive
08-21-2006, 04:05 AM
Personally i think the biggest help would be that if any of us has been cheated or had a bad experiance with a purchase would be to post it here so that others may avoid the person or shop. I myself had a bad experiance with Trick Marine and posted it here with with mixed reactions. I don't believe it was the fault of Trick but rather one of their vendors. I have purchased many things from Rex and never had an issue, and honestly can't think of anyone that has. v-drive

Bobbo541
08-21-2006, 07:48 AM
What are the headers for . I might have a set.

HM
08-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Personally i think the biggest help would be that if any of us has been cheated or had a bad experiance with a purchase would be to post it here so that others may avoid the person or shop. I myself had a bad experiance with Trick Marine and posted it here with with mixed reactions. I don't believe it was the fault of Trick but rather one of their vendors. I have purchased many things from Rex and never had an issue, and honestly can't think of anyone that has. v-drive
I got cheated by Nicson's adopted son (Mark?) when he took over Nicson Marine and changed the name to Splash Marine(the name change was part of the deal just in case the adopted son did not run it so good). I don't think he ever attempted to get the business going after being busted by the Feds/DEA for a little drug problem. I lost about $3K in (3 props, prop shaft, custom stainless cavitation plates). Last I had heard was that Mark found Jesus and was in a Christian band.

v-drive
08-21-2006, 09:00 AM
I got cheated by Nicson's adopted son (Mark?) when he took over Nicson Marine and changed the name to Splash Marine(the name change was part of the deal just in case the adopted son did not run it so good). I don't think he ever attempted to get the business going after being busted by the Feds/DEA for a little drug problem. I lost about $3K in (3 props, prop shaft, custom stainless cavitation plates). Last I had heard was that Mark found Jesus and was in a Christian band.
I have a feeling you are trying to turn my post into another joke to amuse yourself. I didn't mean for it to amuse anyone.....v-drive

502 JET
08-21-2006, 10:10 AM
What are the headers for . I might have a set.
I dont need headers now.I purchased a Stevens yesterday and it came with a good set of headers that I can use on my T-deck.The Stevens needs alot of work so I wont neeed them any time soon.
Thanks for the thought

HM
08-21-2006, 10:27 AM
I have a feeling you are trying to turn my post into another joke to amuse yourself. I didn't mean for it to amuse anyone.....v-drive
No. that was a serious post. I don't blame you suspicion though, I do like to inject humor every where I can. But, I lost a good chunk of money to Splash Marine and it was at a time in my life when I barely had 2 nickles to rub together. I don't think anyone has to worry about Mark as he has nothing to do with boating these days, but you never know...it is a small world.

superdave013
08-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Splash Marine .... What a name. lol The next best would be Knock Off Marine. :p

fc-pilot
08-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Ray, I resent the PM.
Paul

HM
08-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Splash Marine .... What a name. lol The next best would be Knock Off Marine. :p
or Dave Johnson Industries. :D

superdave013
08-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Now Now Now Holly, don't get this thread locked down too.
even though that's funny

superdave013
08-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Yes, I read it there first, but now is the time to resolve some of these issues. Or at least try to help those that got screwed by this guy. At this time I don't have any BBC headers I could sell him cheap cheap, but maybe someone else does? Some of the others may need stuff we have sitting in our garages, so maybe we could try to help them out as well. Anyone have some headers for this guy?? reasonable?...........MP
I do not understand Ray. How can anyone but the person that collected the money resolve anything. If you or I sold (or even gave) some headers to the guy that got snaked well, he still got snaked.
I think now the best that can be done is to make people aware so they don't get snaked also. Everyone should know that every pic of parts he has for sale are really pics taken by Extream in Fla and Dan @ Canyon Marine of their stuff. He didn't even take his own pics, just nicked them from those 2 guys. I don't know if that's ballzy or just stupid. lol

HM
08-21-2006, 10:54 AM
I know Code Blue Racing has been tarred and feathered from Hot Boat, but - there are still quite of few people waiting on parts, money, race fuel. Any body been made whole by CBR yet?

HM
08-21-2006, 11:19 AM
I do not understand Ray. How can anyone but the person that collected the money resolve anything. If you or I sold (or even gave) some headers to the guy that got snaked well, he still got snaked.
I think now the best that can be done is to make people aware so they don't get snaked also. Everyone should know that every pic of parts he has for sale are really pics taken by Extream in Fla and Dan @ Canyon Marine of their stuff. He didn't even take his own pics, just nicked them from those 2 guys. I don't know if that's ballzy or just stupid. lol
I think Ray is just trying to help the people who got burned. I think "resolve" was just the wrong word choice.
Ever click on Eddie Marine pictures and check the properties? Many have a Rex Marine tag.

Rexone
08-21-2006, 01:11 PM
I think Ray is just trying to help the people who got burned. I think "resolve" was just the wrong word choice.
Ever click on Eddie Marine pictures and check the properties? Many have a Rex Marine tag.
Oh you mean this one... http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/102-REXMUFF%20copy.gif Years, and never changed the name of that image. (eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/102-REXMUFF%20copy.gif)
Actually that's not my pic. At least he took his own pic of the knockoff, just didn't name it real wisely. If it had been my pic we'd been in court on it, trust me. I take copyright infringement very seriously which a couple forum members here that tried it can attest to. There's no law unfortunatly that prevents knocking a part off, but there is laws that prevent stealing someones copyrighted written words or original images.
Did I ever tell you about the time he had his links page linked to the images on my website's link page rather than host the link images himself. I replaced the link images with the Rex logo on my server and he advertised my logo on his links page for approx six months before someone caught it. :) I have a screenshot of it, it's quite amusing.
Now I put the copyright notice ghosted right over the image on many of our web images. At least then a thief has to have some photoshop skills to get around it. Most thiefs don't because that's why they're thiefs, they have few actual skills or they wouldn't be stealing other's stuff in the first place. I have hundreds if not thousands of hours spent shooting and editing photos. These bastards can just do it themselves because I won't put up with having them ripped off by some two bit fly by night internet copycat skumbag.

v-drive
08-21-2006, 02:48 PM
hell yeah! you go Mike....v-drive

HM
08-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Oh you mean this one...
Did I ever tell you about the time he had his links page linked to the images on my website's link page rather than host the link images himself. I replaced the link images with the Rex logo on my server and he advertised my logo on his links page for approx six months before someone caught it. :) I have a screenshot of it, it's quite amusing.
That is what I was talking about, but it has been so long since I have looked at his website, I didn't know if he still had the links. That is f'ing sweet that you put your logo on the links they were using and they didn't even notice for months!

v-drive
08-21-2006, 03:43 PM
That is what I was talking about, but it has been so long since I have looked at his website, I didn't know if he still had the links. That is f'ing sweet that you put your logo on the links they were using and they didn't even notice for months!
Just goes to show what a piss poor organization they are. In dealing with Trick i found out that em was the vendor for the swim steps I tried to buy from them. ....v-drive

RiverDave
08-21-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL... :D :D .... Hey.. wait a minute. WTF?
RD :mad:

HM
08-21-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL... :D :D .... Hey.. wait a minute. WTF?
RD :mad:
I thought RD stood for "Rob and Duplicate?" LOL
Well, atleast you usually make improvements or you do something to make it yours.

Arizona Don
08-21-2006, 04:54 PM
In the early eighties, I delivered 55 gallon drums of pink plastisol to a place in N.Hollywood called "Doc Johnson Industries".... they didn't make boat parts!

Moneypitt
08-21-2006, 05:15 PM
I restarted this thread for the benefit of anyone who is still waiting for parts and/or refunds. If the dollar value is sufficent to warrant a fraud charge there are DAs all over trying to make a name for themselves and internet fraud is on the front burner in a lot of jurisdictions. It would, of course, depend on the dollar values involved. So, anyone still waiting, post away, others please mind your manners as you relate other ripoff artists of the past, present, and future.........MP

Rexone
08-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I restarted this thread for the benefit of anyone who is still waiting for parts and/or refunds. If the dollar value is sufficent to warrant a fraud charge there are DAs all over trying to make a name for themselves and internet fraud is on the front burner in a lot of jurisdictions. It would, of course, depend on the dollar values involved. So, anyone still waiting, post away, others please mind your manners as you relate other ripoff artists of the past, present, and future.........MP
I agree sorry for the tangent MP.
btw if the guy in question has used copyrighted photos off others sites promoting and misrepresenting stuff he surely can face legal ramifications by those he lifted the pics from. If it were me I'd be on him like a wet sheet over that issue.
In turn that might cause him to reconsider and make right to those he may have defrauded by taking money from. And for the record I have no idea who this guy is, just making a general statement that would apply to anyone fitting this set of criteria.

EXTREMEBOATS
08-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Oh you mean this one... http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/102-REXMUFF%20copy.gif Years, and never changed the name of that image. (eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/102-REXMUFF%20copy.gif)
Actually that's not my pic. At least he took his own pic of the knockoff, just didn't name it real wisely. If it had been my pic we'd been in court on it, trust me. I take copyright infringement very seriously which a couple forum members here that tried it can attest to. There's no law unfortunatly that prevents knocking a part off, but there is laws that prevent stealing someones copyrighted written words or original images.
Now I put the copyright notice ghosted right over the image on many of our web images. At least then a thief has to have some photoshop skills to get around it. Most thiefs don't because that's why they're thiefs, they have few actual skills or they wouldn't be stealing other's stuff in the first place. I have hundreds if not thousands of hours spent shooting and editing photos. These bastards can just do it themselves because I won't put up with having them ripped off by some two bit fly by night internet copycat skumbag.
Mike this is good info for "D" and myself. Your a large suplier and we're dippin in a shallow pond compared to you. But we're just as POed. I dont believe hes done us any damage but who knows how far this could go or have gone. Keep it real...and we all will benifit in the long run.
Mike :notam:

Rexone
08-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Mike guys like the topic of this thread do no legitimate business any good and it eventually trickles down to affect everyone. They only tarnish the reputation of an entire little industry as well as make people shy away from doing e-commerce from legitimate companies on ebay or website direct. Every effort should be made by all the legitimate guys who have businesses and shops and "OVERHEAD" who actually stock and make product, to stop guys who rip consumers off, don't deliver what they advertise, and just use main suppliers to drop ship with no commitment to inventory thus cutting your and my throat with the ability to operate with little or no monetary commitment.
All above an beyond the subject of ripoff of intellectual property such as images referred to above.
Again a general statement.

EXTREMEBOATS
08-21-2006, 06:48 PM
:argue: Mike , your words make it sound so easy. The bummer of todays people is the get rich now and screw who ever it takes aproach. Im a east coast guy with no back ground to the famous guys and there families that keep it alive. So its a commen thing to catch hell for opening my mouth. Over the few years I have been on this and other sites, I have had really good people give me a shot. For a new guy im proud to be a part of this rather small family. I hope time turns things around for the sake of everyone. Drag boats are still in the stone age compared to other motor sports. Could this BS be the cause???
Mike

ColeTR2
08-21-2006, 08:24 PM
I replaced the link images with the Rex logo on my server and he advertised my logo on his links page for approx six months before someone caught it.
LOL that's classic! Sound like he had a professional web desinger :rolleyes: build his site.

Rexone
08-21-2006, 10:28 PM
:argue: Mike , your words make it sound so easy. Mike
Mike it is easy. Not to beat them, that takes perserverence. But to differentiate yourself from them in many ways which in itself beats them over time.
My guess is you haven't defrauded your customers, haven't mis-represented what you sell, haven't stolen others web pictures advertising misrepresented stuff, haven't knocked off other's original products, etc. Also that you have an actual investment in your business, pay rent in one sense or another, have equipment to build things that you've invested in, and so on. All that bs kind of stuff comes around to bite you in the ass as it apperently has for the subject of this thread and is gradually for others in the industry as well that do business that way.
You are right in as far as the internet has made the get rich and screw everyone else approach somewhat simpler to try for someone with no investment right out of their apartment or in some cases farmhouse with minimal or no equipment whatsoever. That is what I was referring to when I stated it's important for all the legit businesses to stand together and refuse to do business with the guys who come out of nowhere who are just in it for the free ride to the bank based on your and my and others years of hard work. I refuse to do business with them once we figure out what they're doing. Some others are doing the same and it's making a difference, albeit gradually.

Lookin for Liquid
08-22-2006, 02:51 AM
My guess is you haven't defrauded your customers, haven't mis-represented what you sell, haven't stolen others web pictures advertising misrepresented stuff, haven't knocked off other's original products, etc.
Dammit Mike,
I need to stay away from your literate assesments as when I first noticed my seat pic, I did chuckle at first. Now after reading about copyright infringment this subject is occupying a little more space in my cranium that it should. The bad part is that this individual did indeed purchase a set of seats a while back. Why didn't he take his own picture comes to mind of course but if he is indeed selling these seats to people, where could he be getting them from???
I won't even mention the spl*** word as that word makes me take my heart medication, but I don't think you can breed these, can you?
Maybe i should just start selling molds!!!!!

Marty Gras
08-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Did "Whale" ever get his parts? Or are we all just "stroking our propshafts" to prove "we care"? Well did he get them??? As I said in my original post, "Whale" if you didn't get your parts, PM me. I'm the guy who spoke directly with the "subject person" and gave my opinion/narration of our meeting. Many of you "experts" don't agree with my opinion, and that's ok. Some of you offered 'personal attacks' on me without basis, that's ok. (I consider the source) BUT, to those of you who have ordered parts/ services from this person, and have received no positive responce, please PM me. I don't intend to just "stroke my propshaft here", while you guys suffer your losses. I know the owner at his place of employment, and we all live in the same small town. Don was correct in NOT POSTING business names or local addresses, we don't need to blow this out of perspective. We just need to get what our friends paid for, no more, no less. No s#!t.

whale
08-23-2006, 05:15 AM
Sorry Marty Gras, I have been out of town and have been very busy....no I never received my part or refund. The part was a Hall Craft gas pedal.....tell me how I can help.....thanks, wayne

pwderman
08-23-2006, 12:21 PM
I see Brian's still selling,Drag Boat Alley vdrivespeedmarine-vdriveracer, eBay vdriveguy (registered) vdriveracer(not registered) vdrivespeedmarine(not registered) .... :cry: It's not only the people he's screwed that happen to read the posts here and on vdrive what about the people who haven,t been on any of the boards? I know we can't take care of everbody,and I'm sure we've all been screwed at one time or another I know I have, but you can get the word out on this guy. Maybe he'll straighten up maybe he won't, maybe somebody will take it upon themselves to straighten him out? I do know some people who would go some distance to take care of someone they thought scamed them, and for less than $150 bucks, he just hasn't met them yet.
Still using the borrowed pics on DBA
Marty Gras if you go back and talk to him ask if he thinks this is the way to run a bussiness? Maybe he doesn't know better.. :rolleyes: :cry:

Marty Gras
08-27-2006, 09:17 PM
"Whale" PM me your order and specifics. I will go to him first, and then his employer. I will demand 7 days responce, and you will PM me if he has not sent your stuff. None of us should be dealing with untruthfull people. Send me the info., I'll keep you informed.

Rexone
12-29-2006, 01:18 AM
After some research and gaining some ironclad information which I won't disclose here I've merged the original Bad News thread with the Bad News2 thread. This is its combination.
Members Vdriveguy (who posted early on in this bad news original thread defending Brian) (he actually is the same person), Sangster10, and Hunter1, are all the same. It is obvious this guy is a con and a thief. It's the same guy the scammer thread down in the spam section is about. He's lied to and ripped Gary at TPI and I'm just curious if any of the others that posted early on in this thread or in the thread on AZdon's site ever got restitution, their parts, their money, anything. In my mind, in the interest of protecting further scamming by this individual on this forum, this info needs max exposure, hence the revival of this thread(s). And I wouldn't revive this on speculation. I've seen PM's forwarded to me (which will remain in confidence) and our tracking tools don't lie about members Id's, registration emails, etc. It's all the same person covering his ass with lies and multiple screenames.
If anyone has any useful input please add it. If this thread turns back into a name calling idiot drama which got the first Bad News thread locked originally it will get locked again. Looking for new and useful info only here now, not a rehash of the stuff already posted. The deal with Gary really got under my skin as we really don't need some ripoff artist in this little industry damaging the whole industry's reputation and credibility. I'm sure there are a number of suppliers here small and large that will agree with me on this.

FlatRat
12-29-2006, 03:14 AM
Marty Kat, I hear you loud and clear on the internet and the local shops. And yes, I do agree 100%. You think it's killing this type of thing? It's killing the local speed shops (Who cater to the Camaro guys) even worse. I compete head to head with Jegs and Summit every day so yea, I know all about it. One of the screw machine shops I use also makes parts for them as well. So I get it from both ends. Just yesterday I had a guy walk in here and DEMAND I put a hose together for him. He pulled out his parts and I said sure, I’ll do that for 25 bucks. Then he got pissed about the 25 bones and thought I should do it for free. I told him that I would have if he bought the parts from me in the first place. (I do charge for that but will do freebies or show a guy how to do it.) And this guy in a nasty tone said I did buy these #*~!@ things from you. I informed him that my stuff does not have the Jegs logo etched on them. Price is now 45 bucks. :) So yeah, I hear ya.
And don't worry about taking my customers for v drive parts. I don’t have any. If I do sell some stuff it's just getting rid of some things I have laying around. I moved away from all of that when it went from a hobby to me needing to make a living. I send all that type of work to a few local shops that support me as well.
I still say the internet has it's place. How else would a guy who lives in BFE or god's country as they would say know were to go? Heck, I have map quested a few people's address just for grins. I bet in the state of Wyoming there is not one marine shop that knows what to do with v drives.
BFE,
that be me and yes there aren't any marine shops around here that have ever seem a v-drive.Around these parts we either have to beat two rocks and a log together to build parts or go online.So online is where we have to go for parts and support and happy to report that at NO time have I ever had a problem.These forums have been a wealth of information.One happy hililbilly...Rat

superdave013
12-29-2006, 08:49 AM
After some research and gaining some ironclad information which I won't disclose here I've merged the original Bad News thread with the Bad News2 thread. This is its combination.
Members Vdriveguy (who posted early on in this bad news original thread defending Brian) (he actually is the same person), Sangster10, and Hunter1, are all the same. It is obvious this guy is a con and a thief. It's the same guy the scammer thread down in the spam section is about. He's lied to and ripped Gary at TPI and I'm just curious if any of the others that posted early on in this thread or in the thread on AZdon's site ever got restitution, their parts, their money, anything. In my mind, in the interest of protecting further scamming by this individual on this forum, this info needs max exposure, hence the revival of this thread(s). And I wouldn't revive this on speculation. I've seem PM's forwarded to me (which will remain in confidence) and our tracking tools don't lie about members Id's, registration emails, etc. It's all the same person covering his ass with lies and multiple screenames.
If anyone has any useful input please add it. If this thread turns back into a name calling idiot drama which got the first Bad News thread locked originally it will get locked again. Looking for new and useful info only here now, not a rehash of the stuff already posted. The deal with Gary really got under my skin as we really don't need some ripoff artist in this little industry damaging the whole industry's reputation and credibility. I'm sure there are a number of suppliers here small and large that will agree with me on this.
I'm tellin ya, you need a bad sellers section on the spam forum. Bringing this back up might help the v drive guys but it won't help those guys in cats and tunnels at all.
Most of the other forums I go on have the bad sellers area and it does seem to work.

Rexone
12-29-2006, 10:04 AM
I'm tellin ya, you need a bad sellers section on the spam forum. Bringing this back up might help the v drive guys but it won't help those guys in cats and tunnels at all.
Most of the other forums I go on have the bad sellers area and it does seem to work.
There could be some legal ramifications (so I'm told) of the site owner actually sponsoring such a subject. We don't have too many too often. I'm sure if this guy resurfaces it will be a different screename anyway (since I'm banning the 3 he has). Which we'll nail in due time.

Cole Man II
12-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Before I share my experience with Brian, alias vdriveguy@yahoo.com, alias Sangster10, I would like to say thank you to TPI and Rexone for standing up and bringing this crook to everyone's attention. With out you guys I would be out quite a sum of money. Thank you very much.
Brian first called me the week of December 11th. He was inquiring about the two carburetors I had posted for sale. He sound like a very nice person over the phone, and was clearly enthusiastic about v-drives. He told me that he has a BAF that he races on occassions, and that he had just purchased a 1979 Cole TR-2 that he would be restoring. After e-mailing Brian some additional pictures of the carbs, we agreed on a price of $1,000.00 plus the cost of shipping. We then agreed that Brian would mail me the check on Saturday the 16th and I would mail Brian the carbs. After the carbs were in the mail I then called Brian and gave him the tracking number. I know this sounds dumb on my part, but the v-drive community is a very small group of people, and I have never had a problem with anyone period. I felt totally comfortable mailing the carbs to Brian, with the expectation that I would see a check in a couple days. As would have it, a few days passed, and no check came. This is when I saw the Warning thread posted by TPI. I new immediately that I was up a creek without a paddle. According to the tracking number, the carbs were scheduled to be delivered on Thursday the 21st. As luck would have it they were late. I got the delivery stopped in Brian's home town Lake Havasu City Friday morning and turned around. They arrived home yesterday Thursday the 28th in good shape.
No a check ever came in the mail. No Brian never tried to contact me after the carbs were turned around on Friday the 22nd.
Now I am out the cost of shipping times two, but I think Brian is the big looser here. Like I said before, the v-drive community is a very small one. If Brian plans on restoring his TR-2 he will need parts, and possibly a little help. When you burn people those parts and help can get hard to find in very short order.
Thanks again TPI and Rexone for the heads up.
Craig / Cole Man II

LandSpeedRacer
12-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Here is another story about the people out there taking advantage -
Last week I had a 1975 Camaro Nostalgia Funny Car for sale on ebay. It ended Friday, but earlier in the week I had so many scamsters telling be that they saw my car on some website but the contact info and bidders were different. I searched and finally found it . . . it looked like the real thing and had many race cars that were currently listed on the site, along with one of the cars from the movie "Days of Thunder" (the Mellow Yellow car) for sale for 4k. I reported all of it to ebay, and the people that were using "ask the seller a question" to warn me about it were actually the scam artisits trying to get my e-mail address. I did get three bids early on, and got my reserve, but made no money on the car even though I had 10146 hits. No one bid after the BS started. Maybe I could have got more and maybe not, but the aholes out there really effected the outcome. Even the real buyer, a race track owner from Idaho was not sure if it was for real. It was, he picked up the car this week and was happy, but the moral is, even though I didn't get scammed, the money I paid for the listing and my final price I believe were effected by the a-holes. Be careful out there!
Hey fc-pilot, do you remember an '82 Omni AA/FC that ran in the early eighties at Fremont and OCIR called Willie and the Poor Boys?

sdpm
12-29-2006, 06:38 PM
Before I share my experience with Brian, alias vdriveguy@yahoo.com, alias Sangster10, I would like to say thank you to TPI and Rexone for standing up and bringing this crook to everyone's attention. With out you guys I would be out quite a sum of money. Thank you very much.
Brian first called me the week of December 11th. He was inquiring about the two carburetors I had posted for sale. He sound like a very nice person over the phone, and was clearly enthusiastic about v-drives. He told me that he has a BAF that he races on occassions, and that he had just purchased a 1979 Cole TR-2 that he would be restoring. After e-mailing Brian some additional pictures of the carbs, we agreed on a price of $1,000.00 plus the cost of shipping. We then agreed that Brian would mail me the check on Saturday the 16th and I would mail Brian the carbs. After the carbs were in the mail I then called Brian and gave him the tracking number. I know this sounds dumb on my part, but the v-drive community is a very small group of people, and I have never had a problem with anyone period. I felt totally comfortable mailing the carbs to Brian, with the expectation that I would see a check in a couple days. As would have it, a few days passed, and no check came. This is when I saw the Warning thread posted by TPI. I new immediately that I was up a creek without a paddle. According to the tracking number, the carbs were scheduled to be delivered on Thursday the 21st. As luck would have it they were late. I got the delivery stopped in Brian's home town Lake Havasu City Friday morning and turned around. They arrived home yesterday Thursday the 28th in good shape.
No a check ever came in the mail. No Brian never tried to contact me after the carbs were turned around on Friday the 22nd.
Now I am out the cost of shipping times two, but I think Brian is the big looser here. Like I said before, the v-drive community is a very small one. If Brian plans on restoring his TR-2 he will need parts, and possibly a little help. When you burn people those parts and help can get hard to find in very short order.
Thanks again TPI and Rexone for the heads up.
Craig / Cole Man II
Craig, he PM'd me on a blower I am selling and he told me all the same sh$t! He told me he had 3 or 4 boats and raced a BAF. I tried to look him up and the only "Diez" I found was "Bill Diez" driver of the BAF #2882 "ATTA SPECIAL". I wonder if there is any relation? Anyhow he never got the blower. Glad you got your stuff back. I hope he get's his! I know if I tried something like what he is doing, I most likely would not be walking today. Why is it some can get away with this crap and nothing ever happens to them?:mad:

Moneypitt
12-29-2006, 06:48 PM
This guy lives/works/advertises out of Havasu, right? The new police chief might be very interested in this on going fraud originating from "his" town.....Seems like as long as it has been going on there should be some legal action as an option. Fraud is fraud, regardless if it's in the real world or on the computer........Anyone have an "in" with the new chief?..........MP

Jetboatguru
12-29-2006, 07:23 PM
This guy lives/works/advertises out of Havasu, right? The new police chief might be very interested in this on going fraud originating from "his" town.....Seems like as long as it has been going on there should be some legal action as an option. Fraud is fraud, regardless if it's in the real world or on the computer........Anyone have an "in" with the new chief?..........MP
Moneypitt and sleuthing= Kaptain Kangaroo meets Columbo!!!!:D

PRB
12-29-2006, 07:25 PM
I do believe that Bill and Brian are brothers but i have never seen Brian at any race

Moneypitt
12-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Moneypitt and sleuthing= Kaptain Kangaroo meets Columbo!!!!:D
Ah sir, just one more thing.........Where have YOU been hiding?????.........MP

steelcomp
12-30-2006, 12:48 PM
I just finshed reading this entire thread...just want to say thanks. If nothing else constructive, this is the beauty of the internet, exposing this POS for what he really is. There are always a lot of people visiting this site that aren't registered, and that's a lot of exposure. I'm starting on my VDrive, and I'm greaatful fot this info.
Someone needs to find this guy and frag his ass. :devil:

Roaddogg 4040
12-30-2006, 02:27 PM
I think that I might have a line on him. I hae seen his old truck at my neighbors house in Havasu. I don;'t know the guy yet as I just moved here but I am going to introduce myself to him when I get back from Sacramento and try to find out if that is his buddy.
Steve

fc-pilot
12-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Steve, if it is then I may need to come pay you a visit and hang out for a while.
Paul

superdave013
12-31-2006, 10:05 AM
I do believe that Bill and Brian are brothers but i have never seen Brian at any race
maybe someone should let his brother bill know this cat is dragging the Diez name and TAF team down. Heck, they'll prolly get rocks thrown at them and have no idea why. I know if this was my brother doing it to my last name I'd have to do some regulating.

jockorace
12-31-2006, 07:58 PM
I guess at this point it doesn't matter how many people this scumbag has ripped off, however here's my story. Back in Sept. this guy HUNTER1 advertised several V-Drive parts in the SPAM forum. I bought the zoomies he had for $300.00 , after a few PM's , I sent him a Postal Money Order for $350.00 (covered shipping). After several weeks of no parts I sent him a message. He never gave ME a tracking #, and said (after supposedly checking w/UPS) the box was damaged en-route thru Las Vegas. He asked if I still wanted them or my money back, I said yes send them. To date, I've received nothing. Sent several PM's, still no response.
So..........what can be done about this guy (legally?) or does a POSSE need to round him up. I find it amazing this guy has a business (still operating!) and is still walking. HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
Hey Craig (Cole Man II), we met at last years CFW event (Steve's Dad) Steve said he knew some people in Havasu City who could pay this asshole a visit!
Dave

Rexone
12-31-2006, 11:03 PM
Just a little tip. Beware
Same guy it appears is looking for a wing over on dragboatalley.com. under the name sangerbanger. Here's a link to the thread there.. http://dragboatalley.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/255.html
He posted a thread here a few weeks ago looking for a wing also. It's in the spam section. I had one and fortunately someone else got it before he did. This was a short time before Gary posted about his problems and connected all the dots....
He's worn out ***boat but appears to have not worn out scamming elsewhere.

bigheavyd2
01-01-2007, 07:25 AM
I just seen him posted on Azdon site as V-driveracer he tryed to post an ad for his shop and they block it. I could be wrong but when I pull his info up, it had his name on it.

BILLY.B
01-01-2007, 09:22 AM
I have kept in touch with this thread from the beginning and for the life of me I just don't get it. Being in business for 30+ years I still worry about the thoughts of the boating community and what effect I as a business owner would feel if I screwed someone over. It's such a small world especially with the internet and crapping where you eat just doesn't work. I can't believe you guys haven't put out a lynch mob to nab this dude and handle it like Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood would. Better yet like "RIODOG". Could of been one hell of a New Years party guys!!!!. I bet he's laughing all the way to the bank. He's seen all over town ( a small one at that) driving around in a truck that you guy's recognize and yet know one has kicked his A$$ yet. He must think he's invincible.

Rattle Can Lou
01-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Listen to "Balls Up"Why don't you organize the lynchin there Holyfield. You frequent that area. If the guy was a tow truck driver I would have already whooped him.

Kurtis500
01-01-2007, 10:13 AM
I have kept in touch with this thread from the beginning and for the life of me I just don't get it. Being in business for 30+ years I still worry about the thoughts of the boating community and what effect I as a business owner would feel if I screwed someone over.
Billy, people like him make honest boat realted shops (yours) look even better. Guys like this remind others that a few extra bucks is worth it when someone has a rep for quality and good references.
I would imagine Bill Diez would be sensitive to the damage his brother could cause for his reputation and team. Maybe someone should tell him whats being said.
With only a little of his dishonest work uncovered, no telling what else he is up to that we or someone else don't know yet.

steveo143
01-01-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm not trying to hijack a thread but maybe we should "out" all the scammers. My best friend ordered and paid a large deposit to Rick Bitz for a 501 2seat hydro on Father's day 2005. The last promised delivery was Christmas 2006. No show. 18 months is a little to long for a bare hull. This clown doesn't realise that he could have sold 5 more hulls this year alone if he had only delivered. The road trip this clown is facing he will be lucky to survive. That's not a threat but a fact. He's been advertising on heavyD's site and dragboats.com. Stay away. Rick Bitz was capable of delivering a good product but I think bad business practises have gotten the best of him.

coolant
01-03-2007, 10:42 AM
hi everyone. my name is preston. i'm 19 and have a passion for v-drives. i'm new to this website and wanted to make somthing clear. i live in lake havasu and was confused with this brian character. i was accused of stealing and being a thief and it really bugged me. i want you all to know that i in no way shape or form am i affiliated with this guy. i have seen him around but have never met him. i dont want come off in the wrong way i just wanted to clear my name. i'm building a blown gas flat and am looking forward to meeting everyone at this years get togethers. also i wanted to say that i boought river rats 2 and its the coolest movie ever. those guys did a great job! our sport needs more things like that. thanx again

coolant
01-03-2007, 10:58 AM
i read the rest of this post and it seems this guy really is a piece. i'm sorry to hear about all your guy's problems. but again i can't emphasize enough that i am not him. i have seen him aorund town though in his dually. it has his buisness name on the back. its a good thing i stumbled upon this cause i was actually thinking about calling him.

Rexone
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the forum coolant. Glad you are not the same guy.
A moderator from dragboatalley and I compared notes on IP's and other info and your's was similar enough to cause much concern.
Similar multiple IP's from same ISP's
Both looking for a wing
Both from Havasu
Both with sanger in screename
I'm glad to hear we have nothing to worry about here with you because this other guy is a tool.

pgf127rt
01-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Mike, Preston beat me over here as I was going to P/M you and let you know that everything is cool with coolant, and to thank you for your help.

ace of spades
01-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Lets set the record straight and make things perfectly clear from my position.
Brian Diez is not, nor ever been, or will ever be involved in my race team (Ace Of Spades Racing), Andy De Ments team ( Red Alert Racing), the ATTA TAF team, or any other race team that I am aware of. He has never, or will ever be involved in, or part of, any business dealings with me, Andy, or anyone else I do business with. He is no longer affiliated with G.S. Marine.Other than the 2006 World Finals (which he attended as a spectator) he hasn’t been to a boat race that I have attended or raced at in 10 years. I was unaware of all of the trouble he has caused everyone till a couple of days ago when a
friend from Texas e-mailed Tim and he gave me the heads up. It angers me that he would treat people like this, let alone people who are in the same business, enjoy the same activities, and love the same sport as I do. I only see him occasionally, and after being enlightened about this, that's too often. I don’t condone his actions, and encourage the parties involved to take whatever legal action necessary to remedy the situation. My friends, family and myself are sickened and outraged at his behavior and lack of ethics.
Bill Diez

rrrr
01-06-2007, 09:31 PM
My friends, family and myself are sickened and outraged at his behavior and lack of ethics.
Bill Diez
It's not fun to have a brother like that. My older brother is a con artist, tax evader, thief, and convicted felon. He deals in the same business arena I do, and I continually have to explain that I'm not him, nor do I conduct myself like him.
I recently discovered he has done some more bigtime illegal stuff, and I'm eagerly awaiting the day that the Feds find him and he gets the free ride in a black Crown Vic.

Lookin for Liquid
01-07-2007, 07:59 AM
I will 100% vouch for Bill and the previous post.......Bill and Andy are in no way affiliated with anything that has happened. I spoke with Andy about Brian months ago and he had nothing good to say about him then. I have known both of these two guys for many years and they are good people and have or want nothing to do with Brian.
Dan Aaseth

Arizona Don
01-19-2007, 04:42 PM
This is a copy of my post at v-driveboat.com in the thread: "v-drive speed and marine":
Sometime during the night between Tuesday (1/16) and Wednesday, somebody visited my property and sprayed my garage and two of my cars with green spraypaint. The police were insistent that the attack appeared targeted because it was quite extensive and was exclusively on my property.
That somebody traveled to my property and spent ten minutes painting while risking being caught mystified me, as I couldn’t think of anybody that I might have motivated to criminally attack my property.
When I told my son, he reminded me of this thread and it became very clear to me what may have happened.
Since I did not catch anybody, I’m going to stop short of an outright accusation, but I’m going to issue this warning here, in case the perp is watching this thread.
If there is a replay of this episode, I’m going to make my suspicions known to the police and I’m going to refer to all threads related to this one to show that I’d merely tried to help a few victims get their problems straightened out by doing some investigation work and sharing info. It’s my belief that I received “Payback” for providing this help.
I also will be undertaking some steps (both passive and active) to protect my property and it would be best for anybody thinking about visiting me at night, to call first!
I don’t know if any of this guy’s victims ever called the local police and I’m really thinking that it’s time! I would appreciate feedback from anybody that was victimized by this guy (PM me!)

Moneypitt
01-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Dig a hole.........

Running_on_Empty
01-19-2007, 04:56 PM
sounds like a jet driver to me

fc-pilot
01-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Don, I feel terrible that this has happened to you. Just goes to show how much of a little girl this guy is (as I can't imagine why anyone else would do this to you). Not only is this guy unwilling to talk face to face with anybody he wronged, he has to sneak around like a ten year old to do crap like this. Brian, I still never publicly went into detail about all the crap you put me through because I felt it was to be handled between the two of us. It seems we function on two very different levels.
Paul Miller
(I would post my address, but I had to tell it to you so many times in trying to get stuff out of you that you should already have it).

Wheeler
04-16-2007, 04:49 PM
If it matters, he is back.

Marty Gras
04-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Dan, who is going to vouch for YOU? Jack Davis??? HA HA! Yes, this kid has become a problem around here and he needs to be made accountable for his actions. "Update for "Huffpower", it's BAF 050"! not 005??? IF HE is the one who did the damage to Don's house, then YES he must be held accountable. I do hope that he has NOT lowered himself to this kind of "childness". There seem to be a lot of "worms" here in Havasu, and they like to "pray" on "us regular folks". If any of you "city folk" haven't been "bent over" lately, please feel free to come down here and "get your own share!" "I love it when a plan comes together"