PDA

View Full Version : hey Kevin-DCBDaytona

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:10 AM
what happened saturday? We were waiting for you at the sandbar with the Kilr's...was the chop too big for the 22 to hang?? :220v:

Todd969
08-15-2006, 11:30 AM
You're not very nice.

DCBDaytona
08-15-2006, 11:33 AM
what happened saturday? We were waiting for you at the sandbar with the Kilr's...was the chop too big for the 22 to hang?? :220v:
HAHA. With all the WATER PUSHING-NON-AIR ENTRAPPING Ultra "cats" out there, it was too choppy. j/k. Miggy told me this was coming. :crossx:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:36 AM
You're not very nice.
you knew this was coming...

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:38 AM
HAHA. With all the WATER PUSHING-NON-AIR ENTRAPPING Ultra "cats" out there, it was too choppy. j/k. Miggy told me this was coming. :crossx:
my non-air-entrapping Ultra would have been fine, except it was in storage all weekend :220v:
I'm sure you know where I got the idea to post this :cool:

Todd969
08-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Don't listen to Dan. He's just "BadAss" now that he's a throttle bitch on Marks 36.
I don't have any room to talk. My toon has ZERO air packing abilities and a modest 38mph speed loaded.

DCBDaytona
08-15-2006, 11:40 AM
my non-air-entrapping Ultra would have been fine, except it was in storage all weekend :220v:
I'm sure you know where I got the idea to post this :cool:
LOL, I have NO idea. :p
I think it was that guy with the tatooed boobies on his arm, who claims he has a 100mph boat. Well, his 100mph boat good WHOOPED UP on Friday. :crossx:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Don't listen to Dan. He's just "BadAss" now that he's a throttle bitch on Marks 36.
I don't have any room to talk. My toon has ZERO air packing abilities and a modest 38mph speed loaded.
thats a fact...I keep telling you I like that 'toon it just doesn't pack air at all :220v:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:43 AM
I think it was that guy with the tatooed boobies on his arm, who claims he has a 100mph boat. Well, his 100mph boat good WHOOPED UP on Friday. :crossx:
long as it floats its all good :cool:

Todd969
08-15-2006, 11:49 AM
You know, I was thinking lastnite. Dana is going to CA tomorrow thru Saturday night and you are going to pick up a boat with Wade, that leaves me with jackshit. Guess I need to bum a ride myself this weekend or take the Rhino\Mule down to the channel and find somebodies to squat with.

DCBDaytona
08-15-2006, 11:50 AM
long as it floats its all good :cool:
Yes sir.

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:56 AM
You know, I was thinking lastnite. Dana is going to CA tomorrow thru Saturday night and you are going to pick up a boat with Wade, that leaves me with jackshit. Guess I need to bum a ride myself this weekend or take the Rhino\Mule down to the channel and find somebodies to squat with.
ride out to CA with me we'll see how this boat runs :220v:

Todd969
08-15-2006, 11:58 AM
ride out to CA with me we'll see how this boat runs :220v:
Can't, Dana is bringing Kaila back and I want to spend time with her. Besides, Wade will be up soon enough.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Lets get all the facts in place first
NO I DID NOT GET WHOOPED UP ON...
I levied a friends wager, which was not accepted by you, I said
sandbar to the channel first one there wins....
Well you did run past me on the river, until you came across a 18' bayliners wake and almost flipped the boat and ofcourse i passed you at this point and once we hit the open bay , I saw your eyes open up as big as a cartoon character in sheer terror as you saw 6" rollers and start looking for a cove, So half way down I stopped and began to look for you.
Now saturday it must have been really big, I mean really Big it was 2'(it was really 1', Just trying to make the little guy feel better) you left the channel made it about 20 yards and headed back into the channel peeing on yourself, atleast that is what your friends said. SO once again I went looking for you and found you cowering beneath the agave still shaking :boxed:
Teh above story is true and told to give the audience a laugh :boxed:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Well you did run past me on the river, until you came across a 18' bayliners wake and almost flipped the boat and ofcourse i passed you at this point and once we hit the open bay , I saw your eyes open up as big as a cartoon character in sheer terror as you saw 6" rollers and start looking for a cove, So half way down I stopped and began to look for you.
Now saturday it must have been really big, I mean really Big it was 2'(it was really 1', Just trying to make the little guy feel better) you left the channel made it about 20 yards and headed back into the channel peeing on yourself, atleast that is what your friends said. SO once again I went looking for you and found you cowering beneath the agave still shaking :boxed:
lol :rollside:

DCBDaytona
08-15-2006, 12:21 PM
All, I have to say is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd be bitter too if I paid over $100k for a boat that doesn't break 100mph. :p j/k But it does break something though..DRIVES.
Better luck next time...and you even have your BIG WHEELS on.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2006, 12:59 PM
All, I have to say is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd be bitter too if I paid over $100k for a boat that doesn't break 100mph. :p j/k But it does break something though..DRIVES.
That is a thing of the past fool, watch what you say , it could happen to you...

MR HARLEY
08-15-2006, 01:14 PM
:D

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 01:14 PM
That is a thing of the past fool, watch what you say , it could happen to you...
unfortunately I think lots of us have been there and done that :220v:

DCBDaytona
08-15-2006, 01:18 PM
:D
No grins from you... :p

MR HARLEY
08-15-2006, 01:25 PM
No grins from you... :p
Kilr's story was funny though. :p

Todd969
08-15-2006, 01:30 PM
You Hawaiian punch drinkers with your little jabs at each other are killing me. I feel like I need to buy a CAT just to keep up. :rolleyes:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 01:31 PM
You Hawaiian punch drinkers with your little jabs at each other are killing me. I feel like I need to buy a CAT just to keep up. :rolleyes:
what's the hold up? You have every other fockin' toy already :crossx: :220v:
Wait...you don't need one...you have a "brother" with a cat :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Well you went and bought the Rhino, after you said you would never own one, So I guess that would be in order :boxed:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Well you went and bought the Rhino, after you said you would never own one, So I guess that would be in order :boxed:
if you (I know the Mrs would go for it already) or Todd want to go there...I still know of a nice 03 36' Spectre...talked to him today its still available.
The fuel consumption is no worse than your 300's...hell it only holds 160 gallons :p
We are averaging 70-80 gallons per day on Mark's boat. Running from windsor to topock, moabi, channel, steamboat, back etc. Used 80 gallons on Mead from Lake Mead Marina to Echo Bay and back...45 miles or so each way and over 100 most of the way

Todd969
08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
When did I say "never" own one? It wasn't my first choice, but being the researcher that I am, it ended up being the best buy. Case closed.
As for the cat, Dana refuses to pay those ridiculous insurance amounts ( she won't fudge on anything and our agent got us a hypo quote based on 900hp at 4600 with 3 mth layup). It has been a discussion at home the last few weeks, but nothing more ie: no looking, no test drive, no brochures etc.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2006, 01:40 PM
if you (I know the Mrs would go for it already) or Todd want to go there...I still know of a nice 03 36' Spectre...talked to him today its still available.
The fuel consumption is no worse than your 300's...hell it only holds 160 gallons :p
We are averaging 70-80 gallons per day on Mark's boat. Running from windsor to topock, moabi, channel, steamboat, back etc. Used 80 gallons on Mead from Lake Mead Marina to Echo Bay and back...45 miles or so each way and over 100 most of the way
you pay my insurance and ill do it

MR HARLEY
08-15-2006, 01:41 PM
You Hawaiian punch drinkers with your little jabs at each other are killing me
Its Kool-Aid. :)
I happen to stumble upon this while browsing through DCBDaytona 's photobucket.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/RYLEND/beverage-Kool-Aid.jpg

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 01:43 PM
you pay my insurance and ill do it
you sir obviously have not seen my paychecks...you know he can only pay me so much to tow his boat around and run the throttles...during the week I'm not much help at this point :220v:

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 01:44 PM
When did I say "never" own one? It wasn't my first choice, but being the researcher that I am, it ended up being the best buy. Case closed.
As for the cat, Dana refuses to pay those ridiculous insurance amounts ( she won't fudge on anything and our agent got us a hypo quote based on 900hp at 4600 with 3 mth layup). It has been a discussion at home the last few weeks, but nothing more ie: no looking, no test drive, no brochures etc.
you know your family is welcome on my slow cat anytime, would love the company :cool:

DCBDaytona
08-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Its Kool-Aid. :)
HAHAHA. Don't let Mr. Hemmingson see that.

Todd969
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Its Kool-Aide. :)
It's all the same Craig. You take a little sip and and your HOOKED like a tuna. I don't even like punch. Now Dr pepper is another story.