PDA

View Full Version : Campus Police Officer Beaten With Bat

RitcheyRch
08-16-2006, 05:04 AM
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9686128/detail.html
LOS ANGELES -- A campus police officer who interrupted a burglary attempt was beaten with a bat by five male teenagers at Jellick Elementary School in Rowland Heights on Tuesday, authorities said.
The attack happened at about 5:20 p.m. at 1400 S. Jellick Ave., said Sgt. Bob Skudlarski of the Walnut Sheriff's Station.
The officer was taken to UCI Medical Center in Orange where he was listed in stable condition and expected to survive, Skudlarski said.
The suspects were five boys, ages 15 to 17. There was no further description and none were in custody, Skudlarski said.
The guard was an officer with the Rowland Unified School District, Skudlarski said.

Wet Dream
08-16-2006, 05:38 AM
Are these guards allowed to carry firearms? If the answer is yes, then the boys are brave. If the answer is no, at what point did the guard/ officer think that it would be ok, even though he was outnumbered 500%? I feel bad for the guy, and the kids need their asses handed to them.

HM
08-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Whoa....I thought maybe KToy had gotten the beat down by some 3rd graders!

Dave C
08-16-2006, 07:30 AM
its dangerous in dem schools.... maybe LR should stop riding K-toy's ass so hard..... ;) ;)...... :rollside:

hoolign
08-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Gezus HM ..read it again..it said 'bats" ..not spongebob lunch kits :rolleyes: :rollside:

RitcheyRch
08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
I was thinking the same thing but noticed he had been posting on here so he safe.

wolfie
08-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Are these guards allowed to carry firearms? If the answer is yes, then the boys are brave. If the answer is no, at what point did the guard/ officer think that it would be ok, even though he was outnumbered 500%? I feel bad for the guy, and the kids need their asses handed to them.
The problem is if he did have a gun and shoot the little sh*ts, they complain that he was using too much force and that little Jimmy was always a good boy. They need to start shooting the frickin' parents.

bignet
08-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Should've put a slug in his ass..I don't care how old you are, you come at me with a bat...You gots to go! :skull: :lightsabe