PDA

View Full Version : Pot bust above our house

infotraker
08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
Picture of the pot bust above our house. Pot farm was found near a creek about 1/4 mile from our house above Folsom Lake Ca. Helos everwhere, national guard troops (about 40) heavely armed searching around with DEA. Lots of fun activity , helos woke us up about 6AM.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/450bust.jpg

Tequila-John
08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
That sucks they found your crop bud :) Where are you planting next?

RitcheyRch
08-16-2006, 08:44 AM
1000's of pot smokers in No. Cal are sure going to be pissed off when they see the morning news.

Her454
08-16-2006, 08:45 AM
We came up on one about 10 years ago in the hills behind lake Hogan when my sister and I were riding quads................... we were lost, and I thought we were gonna get shot - scared the hell out us.

Tequila-John
08-16-2006, 08:45 AM
I agree brother.

Cheap Thrills
08-16-2006, 09:32 AM
All I can think when I see something like that is ... They're such F'ing heros :rolleyes:
Look at the money and time wasted looking for and pulling up some F'ing weed.
I say legalize it all and watch the crime rate fall out the bottom. let the dumbasses that are on the not so user friendly hard stuff OD. on the shit. box em and plant em. even less we have to deal with. Take the money saved and put it to some good use like feeding the hungry , helping the under privilaged kids. better schools with better drug awareness programs. take that zero tolerance crap and the money you saved from grounding that helo for a day and stick it up your ass,run to border and buy a box of bullets.
I don't use or condone the use of drugs okay maybe a beer once in a while and very rarely a joint , but I think it's more of a crime when we have sick, hungry, homeless. abused, people in our country and the Govt. beurocratic holyier than thou assholes are flying arround in their whirley bird looking for pot plants to uproot.
Rant over.
C.T. stepping off the soapbox :wink:

lucky
08-16-2006, 09:46 AM
lmao - you do not want to come to mend. county - the shit is legal to grow -
My new house - Middle class , nice family hood - I have been sitting on the front porch "reading the hood " i'm up to three residences that are pot growers - as long as their house is kept up and they don't **** with my kid - the are good in my book .

ratso
08-16-2006, 10:08 AM
What??? Busting Prostitution Rings!!! And Now This!!!
:rolleyes:

Howie Feltersnatch
08-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Your tax dollars at work. 5 million dollars spent to pull up a few grand worth of plants. Gotta look busy out there or they won't increase next years budget.

RitcheyRch
08-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah, leave the hookers alone. :)
What??? Busting Prostitution Rings!!! And Now This!!!
:rolleyes:

ratso
08-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Your tax dollars at work. 5 million dollars spent to pull up a few grand worth of plants. Gotta look busy out there or they won't increase next years budget.
...shows what kind of dumbasses are running this country.
Increase the budget so more of them can sit on their fat lazy asses... :yuk: :yuk:

Hardly Satisfied
08-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Picture of the pot bust above our house. Pot farm was found near a creek about 1/4 mile from our house above Folsom Lake Ca. Helos everwhere, national guard troops (about 40) heavely armed searching around with DEA. Lots of fun activity , helos woke us up about 6AM.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/450bust.jpg
hope you got to get some before they found it

superduty
08-16-2006, 11:44 AM
I remember reading some crap last year about a bow hunter that came across a field and was chased out by gun toting crazies and reported it. They offer up a reward for turning in these fools that are growing the crops. When he tried to claim his reward he was denied. They said he didn't qualify under their rules for the reward. Turns out the reward incintive was put in place for the affiliated drug guys to turn in their palls that are growing the crops and since there wasn't any arrests made then he didn't qualify. I call B.S. on that crap. :mad: Don't give the guy any credit for finding it and getting out by the skin of his ass with his life but go and reward the fool that is involved in the illegall activity for turning in his friends. :yuk:

SHOTKALLIN
08-16-2006, 12:08 PM
They just busted a huge farm a couple of weeks ago above forest falls in San Bernardino. It was being irrigated from a stream.

Krazy K
08-16-2006, 01:18 PM
They just busted a huge farm a couple of weeks ago above forest falls in San Bernardino. It was being irrigated from a stream.
Damn, I was wondering where it went! I thought my coordinates to the place were just wrong... :rollside:

acatitude
08-16-2006, 02:15 PM
well shit and we used to cruise up from the lake and just take a weeks worth at a time, guess we need a new cove on folsom now :cry:

stompnstang
08-16-2006, 03:05 PM
dope cave that got busted in TENN??? that was wild ill try to get my buddy to send me the e-mail for you that has not its F****KIN CRAZY

VanDeano
08-16-2006, 03:58 PM
That must explain why I have to pay $10 more an oz. Its the little guy who ends up paying for it in the end :p

lilrick
08-16-2006, 04:13 PM
All I can think when I see something like that is ... They're such F'ing heros :rolleyes:
Look at the money and time wasted looking for and pulling up some F'ing weed.
I say legalize it all and watch the crime rate fall out the bottom. let the dumbasses that are on the not so user friendly hard stuff OD. on the shit. box em and plant em. even less we have to deal with. Take the money saved and put it to some good use like feeding the hungry , helping the under privilaged kids. better schools with better drug awareness programs. take that zero tolerance crap and the money you saved from grounding that helo for a day and stick it up your ass,run to border and buy a box of bullets.
I don't use or condone the use of drugs okay maybe a beer once in a while and very rarely a joint , but I think it's more of a crime when we have sick, hungry, homeless. abused, people in our country and the Govt. beurocratic holyier than thou assholes are flying arround in their whirley bird looking for pot plants to uproot.
Rant over.
C.T. stepping off the soapbox :wink:
well put!

Cheap Thrills
08-17-2006, 08:50 AM
well put!
Thanks Rick. I was expecting to get flamed for that one. :rollside:
C.T. :wink: