PDA

View Full Version : Focking Not So Fast...your a ?

a catered life
08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
dam good guy... :p i am in freaking love with this album you may have rescued me for the world of one hit wonders...and for all those who like reggee treat yourself to a copy of Damian Marlys latest album this album hits so hard and has the play-ability to be enjoyed from begining to end without any fast forwards :p

Jyruiz
08-16-2006, 08:43 AM
dam good guy... :p i am in freaking love with this album you may have rescued me for the world of one hit wonders...and for all those who like reggee treat yourself to a copy of Damian Marlys latest album this album hits so hard and has the play-ability to be enjoyed from begining to end without any fast forwards :p
NSF is a dam good guy, but I did not know he knew anything about music. :)

Tequila-John
08-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Me either...

RitcheyRch
08-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Might be news to all of us.

Tequila-John
08-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Might be news to all of us.
Very possible.

Itsahobby
08-16-2006, 09:04 AM
My God daughter just made me listen to the cd last week. Gets ya goin, doesn't it?
So, are Dread Locks in your future? :rollside:
PS.
The foos ball table is starting to get more use, as long as I don't play :crossx:

OutCole'd
08-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Bobby is an alright guy, just don't let this go to his head.

Jesster
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Is the Album "Welcome to Jamrock"?

Ziggy
08-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Yah Mon, we can all be Irie :p

Richie Rich
08-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Yup. and it is a NICE album...

a catered life
08-16-2006, 11:38 AM
My God daughter just made me listen to the cd last week. Gets ya goin, doesn't it?
So, are Dread Locks in your future? :rollside:
PS.
The foos ball table is starting to get more use, as long as I don't play :crossx:
hey whats up its a hobby long time no hear from :p no dreads forseen in the future...and i glad you are finally letting them win a little...remember play nice :p

a catered life
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
yup and my personal fav is the cut with nas

Not So Fast
08-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Golly gee, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now, didnt know you guys cared so much :D CL, glad you liked the tunes, I like it a lot even if I cant understand half of what he's saying (Sean Paul is worse) but the beats is WAY COOL :cool: NSF