PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

gnRacer98
04-13-2003, 07:15 PM
A big hearty THANK YOU to everyone that helped me last weekend.
To NJBA Rescue, the ambulance EMT's and the doctor's and nurse's at Parker Hospital, Thank You for your excellent care and services. None of you can ever be appreciated enough.
To all my friends and fellow racers Thank You for puttin the Pumkin back on the trailer, rinsed and dried from what I'm told, still haven't seen it cause I trust you all. I wish I knew all the names responsible, Big Dawg mentioned a few, he is a true friend that cannot be bought. Jeff for gettin my stuff home and especially Spencer for my wammy limo bus ride, if only I could remember any of the trip.
With friends and support teams like these I can't wait to get back to racin.
Also, my thoughts and prayers go out to the Brochheuser families, Paul was a racer and gentleman that never turned away a fellow racer in need. He will be sorely missed.

LeE ss13
04-13-2003, 07:43 PM
John ... do you need any help now? Did you fire the motor after it go wet ??? Some of us are close by and can swing by and help out. Give us a PM. Tomorrow I will send you a pic of you.

gnRacer98
04-13-2003, 08:25 PM
Thanks Larry, the motor was dried and pickled in the pits. I already have offers to help, if I need more I'll call on you.
You sure looked to be havin too much fun in your boat, hope we continue to see you at the races.

CircleJerk
04-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Hi John, The JeRkk in me wanted to convey my wishes for your speedy recovery! The Dawg-breath guy must be a ball when soaked in H2O! Wish I was closer to you guys! Saw you run at Burley last year and hope to be there this coming, its only a 11 hour tow for us. They might even have a class for us now. Love that wood-deckerk! smile_sp