PDA

View Full Version : Moderators...

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Can you please delete the latest drama thread's...Something of this stature should not be on display here on HB.

topless
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Can you please delete the latest drama thread's...Something of this stature should not be on display here on HB.What, you don't like the ***boat posting tips?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-12-2006, 12:42 PM
then don't read them. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:42 PM
What, you don't like the ***boat posting tips?
ROTFLMAO

doesitfloat?
01-12-2006, 12:43 PM
...Something of this stature ...
Huh? :confused:

HCS
I say don't delete it. Lock it down and make it sticky so we can all read it.

Jbb
Brown will now lead us in the singing of Kumbayah around the campfire.....Tom ...please leave your shorts ON this time.... :cool:

Wet Dream
I guess that's your opinion, right?

Stoneman
01-12-2006, 12:44 PM
I will never get any post count here! :cry:

doesitfloat?
01-12-2006, 12:44 PM
All together now: "Let it run. Let it run..."
I'm still laughing about the "I see dumb people" line...

Rexone
01-12-2006, 12:46 PM
If all the drama was deleted would there be anything left :confused:

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 12:47 PM
If all the drama was deleted would there be anything left :confused:
Haha..sure...we will have RB's party thread. :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Huh? :confused:
Grab the dictionary. :rollside:

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Can you please delete the latest drama thread's...Something of this stature should not be on display here on HB.
Dear ***boat,
NOTALENT has deeply offended me by his show of Extreme Right Wing Conservative Left Communism today.
Please ban him from the boards. While you are at it, please make Topless stop photochopping & bashing nice, undeserving members. And you might want to talk to JBB about his infatuation with my flannel as it makes me uncomfortable.
78Eliminator is trying to push his ideas and a form of discipline on me and I don't appreciate it. Lucky just annoys me because he cannot spell correctly.
Hoss posts nasty pics and HCS is a kiss ass. FM is just to nicey nicey, and its all lies, no one is that nice.
SuperDave013 tells it like it is and thens runs back to Bench Racers to watch the carnage from there and Tom Brown upsets me with his incessant rants about Bran.
And one more thing, I think you should know the Mods read private PMs and then spread gossip.
Please take care of all of this as soon as possible and if I have anything more I will let you know,
A disgusted member,
Her454

Rexone
01-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey I saw your pic on the news last night dood, congrats on the celeb status. :)

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Hey I saw your pic on the news last night dood, congrats on the celeb status. :)
Thank's..It took them long enough.... :crossx: I was trying to get caught for a while now....Im going to sell my story to FOX!!!! :rollside:

topless
01-12-2006, 12:54 PM
FM is just to nicey nicey, and its all lies, no one is that nice.
Her454Shouldn't that be too?

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Dear ***boat,
NOTALENT has deeply offended me by his show of Extreme Right Wing Conservative Left Communism today.
Please ban him from the boards. While you are at it, please make Topless stop photochopping & bashing nice, undeserving members. And you might want to talk to JBB about his infatuation with my flannel as it makes me uncomfortable.
78Eliminator is trying to push his ideas and a form of discipline on me and I don't appreciate it. Lucky just annoys me because he cannot spell correctly.
Hoss posts nasty pics and HCS is a kiss ass. FM is just to nicey nicey, and its all lies, no one is that nice.
SuperDave013 tells it like it is and thens runs back to Bench Racers to watch the carnage from there and Tom Brown upsets me with his incessant rants about Bran.
And one more thing, I think you should know the Mods read private PMs and then spread gossip.
Please take care of all of this as soon as possible and if I have anything more I will let you know,
A disgusted member,
Her454
I see what your saying...and normaly would agree, but these thread's can only make it more difficult for the two, to work out. Everyone can start bashing me for all I care. Oh wait...it's already happened. :D

Jbb
Dear ***boat,
A disgusted member,
Her454
Sorry I made you uncomfortable T...I wont mention flannel again... :frown:

RP1
maybe he can start a thread about how cool it is to get drunk and elude the cops :D Now that would be worth reading :rolleyes:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Thank's..It took them long enough.... :crossx: I was trying to get caught for a while now....Im going to sell my story to FOX!!!! :rollside:
Didn't you start out as the Belmont Shores groper???? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
Dear ***boat,
A disgusted member,
Her454
ROTFLMAO!!!

NOTALENT
Didn't you start out as the Belmont Shores groper???? :crossx:
Down the street from my house..... :crossx:

Rexone
Shouldn't that be too?
I think there's likely a fragmented participle or some bad grammar shit there too.

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 12:57 PM
maybe he can start a thread about how cool it is to get drunk and elude the cops :D Now that would be worth reading :rolleyes:
Duh...I already did...and it was obviously worth reading...didn't you see all the responses!!!! :yuk: :rollside:

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:01 PM
I see what your saying...and normaly would agree, /QUOTE]
You don't have to agree with me, I really don't care. I live in my own little world. :rollside:
[QUOTE=pixilatedpussy]ROTFLMAO!!!
EDIT;
And can you please stop that Pixilated chick from posting all that toy shit for those of us less fortunate and living in a life of hell. It really makes it hard to concentrate on the more important threads of the day. :rollside:
Sorry I made you uncomfortable T...I wont mention flannel again... :frown:
The innertube too? ;)

Havasu Hangin'
01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Dear ***boat,
A disgusted member,
Her454
Hey...at least i was left out of the drama (for once).

Jbb
01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
EDIT;
And can you please stop that Pixilated chick from posting all that toy shit for those of us less fortunate and living in a life of hell. It really makes it hard to concentrate on the more important threads of the day. :rollside:
The innertube too? ;)
yes...That too...

topless
01-12-2006, 01:03 PM
EDIT;
The innertube too? ;)Please enlighten us on which threads those would be.

RP1
01-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Duh...I already did...and it was obviously worth reading...didn't you see all the responses!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
I sure did and from what I remember the responses had more to do with what an idiot you were instead of how cool it was to be drunk and driving around as you thought.
Check yourself Bro before you worry about others threads. :crossx:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 01:04 PM
EDIT;
The innertube too? ;)
Pixie can you please donate one 12 incher to Ms. 454? She sounds like she has been deprived. :D

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Pixie can you please donate one 12 incher to Ms. 454? She sounds like she has been deprived. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 01:08 PM
I sure did and from what I remember the responses had more to do with what an idiot you were instead of how cool it was to be drunk and driving around as you thought.
Check yourself Bro before you worry about others threads. :crossx:
Check myself...??? haha...please...Like I give a rats ass what people think...People on here swear like they are all perfect never did anything wrong...blah blah blah....If I want to help someone else out...thats my deal. Dont worry about it.

superdave013
01-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Dear ***boat,
SuperDave013 tells it like it is and thens runs back to my room to watch Larry Nebb take nude photos of me there and Tom Brown upsets me with his incessant rants about Bran.
A disgusted member,
Her454
that's what I'm talking 'bout! :D

RP1
01-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Check myself...??? haha...please...Like I give a rats ass what people think...People on here swear like they are all perfect never did anything wrong...blah blah blah....If I want to help someone else out...thats my deal. Dont worry about it.
I'm sure your request is helping... hell the threads probably gone, we are just imagining it's still there. :rolleyes:
BTW.. just messing with ya :D

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:12 PM
that's what I'm talking 'bout! :D
Keep it up and I'll start a special thread for you Mr....................

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Pixie can you please donate one 12 incher to Ms. 454? She sounds like she has been deprived. :D
MsPixi, you can send that directly to
Her454
5150 Sin Road
Mullet Mountain Ca 96969
Please be kind enough to pack it in a plain brown wrapper as it is a small town and I dont want the mailman stalking me.

HOSS
01-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Dear ***boat,
A disgusted member,
Her454
Now thats not fair. I havent posted a nasty pic in years.

NOTALENT
01-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Watch out Dave, she is on a roll.... :D

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Now thats not fair. I havent posted a nasty pic in years.
It scarred my memory for life. :rollside:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Her454
5150 Sin Road
Mullet Mountain Ca 96969
Please be kind enough to pack it in a plain brown wrapper as it is a small town and I dont want the mailman stalking me.
LMAO......can you picture a 12 incher wrapped in just plain brown paper???
Real discreet. :D

HOSS
01-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Oh and moderators,,I`ve been subliminaly pushing for a "cactus shoot out" forum, but now I`m flat out asking. :crossx:

Jbb
01-12-2006, 01:19 PM
It scarred my memory for life. :rollside:
You miight want to avoid ISL chat then.... :p

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:21 PM
You miight want to avoid ISL chat then.... :p
hehehhe...if thats the Inside Line I was banned from there long ago.
:rolleyes: :rollside:

HOSS
01-12-2006, 01:23 PM
no more weenie stretchin for me. I`m a converted pervert. :boxed:

tbrown
01-12-2006, 01:25 PM
LMAO......can you picture a 12 incher wrapped in just plain brown paper???
Real discreet. :D
hey Lue there is nothing discreet on the mountian!!!!!

superdave013
01-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Her454
5150 Sin Road
Mullet Mountain Ca 96969
you would not have to worry about getting stalked by him. after he saw that he would prolly figure it would now be like tossing a hot dog down a hallway. LMAO

HOSS
01-12-2006, 01:27 PM
weenie tossing in the hallway? I don`t get it?

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:28 PM
hey Lue there is nothing discreet on the mountian!!!!!
Keep your own indescretions to yourself. I dont know what Mountain you live on but I asked for a brown wrapper didn't I? :rollside:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 01:28 PM
no more weenie stretchin for me. I`m a converted pervert. :boxed:
The bench racers will be deeply saddened by these news Hoss. :D
Edit: cus I didn't want to get lashed. :crossx:

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:30 PM
you would not have to worry about getting stalked by him. after he saw that he would prolly figure it would now be like tossing a hot dog down a hallway. LMAO
Don't you have some silly "little parts" to peddle in the V-drive section........;)

doesitfloat?
01-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Grab the dictionary. :rollside:
Okay, here ya go:
stature
n 1: high level of respect gained by impressive development or achievement; "a man of great stature" 2: natural height of a person or animal in an upright position [syn: height]
That's why I said, "Huh". Your grammar needs a little help. If your going to use "big" words (sarcasm implied), maybe do a search first on how or when to apply them.
:yuk: :rollside:

Jordy
01-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Okay, here ya go:
stature
n 1: high level of respect gained by impressive development or achievement; "a man of great stature" 2: natural height of a person or animal in an upright position [syn: height]
That's why I said, "Huh". Your grammar needs a little help. If your going to use "big" words (sarcasm implied), maybe do a search first on how or when to apply them.
:yuk: :rollside:
SNAP!!! I thought the same thing when I saw it but figured it had probably been covered already. Nicely done. ;)

Ultracrazy
01-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Hmmmmmm.......do tell.......I must of missed that thread. I would be interested in hearing that story.

Scream
01-12-2006, 05:53 PM
It's intellectual junk food like this thread that keeps me coming back for me...lol I Love ***boat!!!
Scream <--lurkin fool

HOSS
01-12-2006, 06:00 PM
yeah,,well here`s a proverb for ya: man who go to bed with itchy behind,,,wake up with stinky finga :mad:

Scream
01-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Lol :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Your kitchen is beautiful. Good job designing it!

Phat Matt
01-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah delete it. Censorship is cool. :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
01-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
Mmmmmmm....cats.

slowinhavasuskid
01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
WOW.... normally I would have alot to say but since this website has turned into dramaboat.com instead of ***boat.com I think I will just keep out of things as I dont want to stir the pot. :umm: