PDA

View Full Version : k-5

the real k-boat king
08-16-2006, 08:20 PM
congrats to k-5 and there new driver, it has never looked so good, that ty must have had a good teacher. tony would you like to come to the kings hi performance school of driving, ps you blew it tony this is the only chance you had to beat the k-69.

Jetboatguru
08-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Nice try Welsh Gorgy!!
Ty did an excellent job and he did exactly what we figured he would. The only thing Gorgy, I spent two hours with Ty before the Long Beach race and rid him of all his Gorgy ilk and bad habits and showed him the way we roll. He picked it up in a snap! :p

the real k-boat king
08-17-2006, 03:25 AM
Nice try Welsh Gorgy!!
Ty did an excellent job and he did exactly what we figured he would. The only thing Gorgy, I spent two hours with Ty before the Long Beach race and rid him of all his Gorgy ilk and bad habits and showed him the way we roll. He picked it up in a snap! :pyour just like your avatar, a pussy cat, when you get tired of t-ball come out and play the real game. :cry:

Firecracker
08-17-2006, 09:30 AM
your just like your avatar, a pussy cat, when you get tired of t-ball come out and play the real game. :cry:
LOL...

SERIOUS ISSUES
08-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Gordy, You want to kick his ass. I will drive K-69. I know what happens when another boat gets close.

The Real Kings Biggest Fan
08-18-2006, 08:24 PM
its cool tony. the little one is just pissed because he cant play anymore. all bark no bite, at least no bite above the ankles. too bad you have to keep playing with the drag fags and cant school these guys full time. you runnin in san diego?