PDA

View Full Version : I had so much fun on my Canada bike run...

DILLIGAF
08-16-2006, 09:24 PM
I am considering (just lightly) selling the houses, boat and so forth and hitting the road for a few years.
That would be a sweet trip, huh?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ivan Dan
08-16-2006, 09:30 PM
I am considering (just lightly) selling the houses, boat and so forth and hitting the road for a few years.
You've been drinking tonight huh?!?!??! :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
08-16-2006, 09:32 PM
My grandparents did that for about 20 years. They sold the house put some stuff in storage and bought a motorhome. They went accross the US 5 diffrent times going diffrent routs. They also spent some time in canada.

Sin Cal
08-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Hey that would not be a bad idea :idea: We thought about it and moving to Maui. But a road trip for a couple of years sounds just as good. Maybe i'll do the road trip then move to Maui :2purples:

BajaMike
08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Sh....t, Tom, who's going to take care of the phone systems at all our new remote sites....we have 26 now....and growing.... :cry:
Oh, hell, go for it Tom....just send pics, and leave me a key to the BHC ranch..... :2purples: :2purples:
:eat: :eat:

No Name
08-16-2006, 09:42 PM
I have thought of that many times, I did sell my bike a couple of months ago but I can always buy another one.
Let me know. :skull:

Ivan Dan
08-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Nope...well, just a couple of beers but it is doable for me.....WTF, I may just do it Dan :)
$hit....if you have the means to do it why not I suppose.

TRUMP TIGHT
08-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Sh....t, Tom, who's going to take care of the phone systems at all our new remote sites....we have 26 now....and growing.... :cry:
Oh, hell, go for it Tom....just send pics, and leave me a key to the BHC ranch..... :2purples: :2purples:
:eat: :eat:
Dont worry about your system its not like he shows up to work now anyways!:D
But maybe we could switch paychecks. :idea:

Tequila-John
08-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Any pics bud???

a catered life
08-17-2006, 07:08 AM
glad you had a great time and hell no dont sell nothing just take a few week long trips each year and keep the boat and house... :idea: .remember your going to want to do some actvities with the grandkids

a catered life
08-17-2006, 07:19 AM
I can pick the grandchild up while driving thru town and give him a ride :)
sounds like you have done some real soul searching about this already

a catered life
08-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Sanity crept in this AM...WTF was I thinking anyhow :)
Actually, you never know what tomorrow brings anyhow so you might as well make the best of things today.
i agree and whatever you finally end up doing enjoy it... in the end we all want to look back and say "i did that" :p

Beer Factor
08-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Tom-I think you should go for it. I will be glad to give you a fair price on the 2 homes. $200,000.00 for Corona and lets say, how about $225,000.00 for the bullhead estate. Now that would give you $425,000.00, and that's alot of money for gas. I'm only going to offer this once, so you better jump on it right away. I will have my agent write up the paperwork ASAP. We can get this all signed by tomorrow and you'll be on your way. :p

Ivan Dan
08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Tom-I think you should go for it. I will be glad to give you a fair price on the 2 homes. $200,000.00 for Corona and lets say, how about $225,000.00 for the bullhead estate. Now that would give you $425,000.00, and that's alot of money for gas. I'm only going to offer this once, so you better jump on it right away. I will have my agent write up the paperwork ASAP. We can get this all signed by tomorrow and you'll be on your way. :p
I'll one up you here.....$475,000 for both!!! :crossx: :cool: :rollside:

Beer Factor
08-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I'll one up you here.....$475,000 for both!!! :crossx: :cool: :rollside:
Now now, lets not start a bidding war. I'll give him $476,000 and he can throw in his Harley. He'll need a new one anyway, with all the riding that he's going to be doing.

DILLIGAF
08-21-2006, 07:02 PM
First one to $397K gets all of it.....lol

Tom Brown
08-21-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm in....give me a few days to dump the crap....
"a few days" lmao! :D

nodigg
08-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Sounds like a good idea.......but don't sell the Real Estate! My parents and two friend couples wore out three sets of Gold Wings and cylce pop-up tents touring North America a few years back right after retiement. ( I Gotta get there!)