PDA

View Full Version : Updated pics of our new 27' Ultra Shadow Almost complete

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Thought I'd share this here too for those that don't check out Cat's and Tunnels
Follow the link:
New Ultra 27' Shadow (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124807)
Huge Thank you to everyone at Ultra for going above and beyond for us on this boat. It's more than we ever could have hopped for.
The Mock Family

thumbs
08-17-2006, 08:21 AM
Nice, very nice!

Tequila-John
08-17-2006, 08:22 AM
looks great bud. I saw your comments about the co-captians seat. Is that true or no?

UltraStealth
08-17-2006, 08:25 AM
I second that. Turned out bitchen. Gel fades look great. Congrats!

Jyruiz
08-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Very nice, dam those Ultras are nice. Some advice, don't leave it parked on the stree in Havi.

Devil's Advocate
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Sweet!!!!

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:35 AM
looks great bud. I saw your comments about the co-captians seat. Is that true or no?
No it's not true...the real reason is I didn't want to have to listen to my wife telling me how to drive the whole time so I told them no passenger's seat....at least if she's in the back seat I won't be able to hear her as much.. :jawdrop: :argue: :D
Oh man I'm in trouble for that one......
Seriously, they just hadn't put it in yet. They were going to leave it out so the stereo guys could get in and out easier but we decided just to finish it up and we can pull them out if need be.
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I can't say enough times how great of an experience it was buying another boat from Ultra. We thought there was no way we could ever afford this boat but they worked with us and made it happen.....and it turned out so much better than we could have ever imagined. I don't want to SPAM but seriously if you're looking to buy a new boat and don't at least talk with John, Steve, Barry, or the rest of the gang at Ultra you really are doing yourself a disservice and missing out.
Chris

Tequila-John
08-17-2006, 08:38 AM
No it's not true...the real reason is I didn't want to have to listen to my wife telling me how to drive the whole time so I told them no passenger's seat....at least if she's in the back seat I won't be able to hear her as much.. :jawdrop: :argue: :D
Oh man I'm in trouble for that one......
Seriously, they just hadn't put it in yet. They were going to leave it out so the stereo guys could get in and out easier but we decided just to finish it up and we can pull them out if need be.
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I can't say enough times how great of an experience it was buying another boat from Ultra. We thought there was no way we could ever afford this boat but they worked with us and made it happen.....and it turned out so much better than we could have ever imagined. I don't want to SPAM but seriously if you're looking to buy a new boat and don't at least talk with John, Steve, Barry, or the rest of the gang at Ultra you really are doing yourself a disservice and missing out.
Chris
Smart idea on the seat. Your boat looks great bud. Congrats!

BajaMike
08-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Thought I'd share this here too for those that don't check out Cat's and Tunnels
Follow the link:
New Ultra 27' Shadow (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124807)
Huge Thank you to everyone at Ultra for going above and beyond for us on this boat. It's more than we ever could have hopped for.
The Mock Family
Looks great.....
What engine??
:rollside:

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Looks great.....
What engine??
:rollside:
Merc 525/XR Combo.
Thanks,
Chris

Cole Trickle
08-17-2006, 09:51 AM
I only counted 4 holes in the fiberglass for speakers?
I thought you were going BIG like the Arc Audio boat!!?? :crossx:
Are you going to put anything up front in the open bow? :idea:

riverracerx
08-17-2006, 10:00 AM
LOVE the gel!!!!!

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 10:03 AM
I only counted 4 holes in the fiberglass for speakers?
I thought you were going BIG like the Arc Audio boat!!?? :crossx:
Are you going to put anything up front in the open bow? :idea:
I think so......they're not telling me much anymore :crossx: I trust them...and no it's not going to be anywhere near as insane as the Acr Audio boat but it will be faster :)
I'm just hoping it turns out nice enough to park next to Shadow and not be totally blown away :crossx:

shippingguy
08-17-2006, 10:27 AM
Looks good Mock's. I was down there yesterday when they were transferring trailers. Congrats again you are going to love the ride with the 525 package.