PDA

View Full Version : If you hate Koolaid look here

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 09:06 AM
No disrespect to those injured in the accident meant.......
but I figure with everyone all fired up this is the perfect time to break this out :crossx:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495DontBelieveLogo.jpg
I'll be ordering shirts and stickers for anyone who wants them. Let me know. :D
GAME ON BIATCHES......GAME ON!!!!!! :crossx:
Chris <------ Doesn't really hate DCB

MR HARLEY
08-17-2006, 09:19 AM
And cant afford one either. :devil:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 09:30 AM
OH SMACK, that stung all the way out here

BLOWN HOWARD
08-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I will take 2!!!! Only cause i know how much KILRTOY loves HOWARD'S

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 09:35 AM
I tried to settle for one, but they forced me to buy the worlds best instead....

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 09:41 AM
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!! :D

Dave C
08-17-2006, 09:43 AM
I will take one.
BTW I can afford one. I just know better not to waste my money. :rollside:

DCBDaytona
08-17-2006, 09:47 AM
but I figure with everyone all fired up this is the perfect time to break this out :crossx:
HAHAHAHA...Second best is the first loser. I'll give you the same advice as I gave dicudmore....
Take your heavy, non air-entrapping, water pushing "cat" and take a hike! :crossx:
GAME ON--- :rollside:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 09:49 AM
hold on im poppong some popcorn, with extra butter, what should I drink with it

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 09:51 AM
HAHAHAHA...Second best is the first loser. I'll give you the same advice as I gave dicudmore....
Take your heavy, non air-entrapping, water pushing "cat" and take a hike! :crossx:
GAME ON--- :rollside:
Cats are supposed to trap air :confused: :cry:
I knew this would be fun.... :D

MR HARLEY
08-17-2006, 09:53 AM
BTW I can afford one. I just know better not to waste my money
Then you might want to hold off buying these shirts so you dont waste your money. :p
what should I drink with it
Some of that fine tasting Tequila in your cabinet.

No Regrets
08-17-2006, 09:54 AM
I will take one.
Smartest thing I've read all day.

DCBDaytona
08-17-2006, 10:02 AM
I will take one.
If DCB's are a waste of money...Then what explains this???
2006 27 Shadow
Make: Ultra
Ref Number: T80027Naylor
2006 Ultra 27 Shadow, Teague 800, huge stereo, Chrome kit, Tabs, Scissor hinges, Billet seat bases, Offshore interior, custom trailer on 20" Welds. Way too much to list. This boat is extremely custom. Call for more detailed shots.
Price $179,900
This is right off their website...Talk about EXPENSIVE...It probably won't even run 100mph :boxed:

MR HARLEY
08-17-2006, 10:09 AM
2006 27 Shadow
2006 Ultra 27 Shadow, Teague 800, huge stereo, Chrome kit, Tabs, Scissor hinges, Billet seat bases, Offshore interior, custom trailer on 20" Welds. Way too much to list. This boat is extremely custom. Call for more detailed shots.
Price $179,900
This is right off their website...Talk about EXPENSIVE...It probably won't even run 100mph :boxed:
:eek:

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 10:09 AM
2006 27 Shadow
Price $179,900
Ough oh the 100mph in flat water guy is getting all fired up.........look out here comes some rollers ........hang on everyone!!!! :crossx:

DCBDaytona
08-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Fired up...this is all in fun. :)

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Fired up...this is all in fun. :)
I know :crossx:

riverbound
08-17-2006, 10:25 AM
I'll take a couple ;)
<---not a DCB hater, just like pissing the kool-aid drinkers off :D

Dave C
08-17-2006, 01:02 PM
:supp: holy second mortgage batman!!!
2006 27 Shadow
Price $179,900

vegas30cat
08-17-2006, 01:10 PM
we'll take some of those shirts Chris :D

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 01:19 PM
2006 27 Shadow
Price $179,900
isn't it funny how these little puddle jumpers always try to bag on bigger boats? At least our boats will run in rough water 70+ with drinks in hand, wind in our face. Those mini-me's always talk about how fast they are and how well they handle in 2" or less chop :p These days water like that is very scarse so I'd rather enjoy myself out on the lake with my friends than sitting in the channel waiting for "good water" that doesn't exist :D :p :220v: :crossx:

vegas30cat
08-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Kilrtoy its funny how he's bagging on Brett's "slow" Shadow which we all know is BS (awesome boat) His back-up boat is just what you need when you get tired of those lake boats. Dan said we should talk to Yvonne to help coax you in to a real boat :p haha

DCBDaytona
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
isn't it funny how these little puddle jumpers always try to bag on bigger boats? At least our boats will run in rough water 70+ with drinks in hand, wind in our face. Those mini-me's always talk about how fast they are and how well they handle in 2" or less chop :p These days water like that is very scarse so I'd rather enjoy myself out on the lake with my friends than sitting in the channel waiting for "good water" that doesn't exist :D :p :220v: :crossx:
It's a good thing Saturday's only comprise one day of the week. Sun-Fri is perfect for my 22 :p
BTW...How's your V-bottom...Umm, oops...I meant tunnel running?

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 01:46 PM
It's a good thing Saturday's only comprise one day of the week. Sun-Fri is perfect for my 22 :p
BTW...How's your V-bottom...Umm, oops...I meant tunnel running?
sunday-friday? don't you work man??
oh, and my training-wheel, non-packing tunnel boat is running pretty ok thanks :cool:
My V-bottom I sold last year, but I checked with the new owner and he said its all good also :p

TOBTEK
08-17-2006, 01:50 PM
2006 27 Shadow
Price $179,900
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135SHASTA_3-med.jpg
wow.... that makes my 2006 DCB look like a pretty good deal at $ 40,000.00 less. And how about framers 26 with a 800 efi TCM at the 120 or 130K price? hmmmmmm. The DCB's are lookin like a DEAL!
making T-shirts bashing another MFG = WAY GAY!
splashing Bobbits SKATER design = WAY GAY!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/318Herman.JPG

djunkie
08-17-2006, 01:53 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
WHOA!! Take it easy on us potato chip owners..... they run on saturday, in fact i took mine all over the lake, steamboat, to the lower sandbar and back on sat....or 4th of july weekend... its just a little more fun to drive on those days, you actually have to pay attention and DRIVE...not like you big guys that can just go hammer down and not pay attention to water conditions or the potato chip boat next to you!

TOBTEK
08-17-2006, 04:40 PM
" Buying stuff and keeping it for less then a year = GAY... "
why is that? please splain oh wise one.

riverbound
08-17-2006, 04:43 PM
" Buying stuff and keeping it for less then a year = GAY... "
why is that? please splain oh wise one.
Probably not too gay, for the person benefiting off of your depreciation.
I wouldnt say gay, but definitely poor investing.

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Damn I actually had to get some work done today and missed all the fun. :argue:
That's why it's so fun picking on you Koolaid guys :crossx:
I love some of the comeback's.....Don't all DCB's have that center pod too????.....and especially Toby....I mean of all the guys buying boats/Cars/Rhino's and dumping a ton of money into them....almost to the point of making them undrivable and then selling them for 1/2 price....I mean should you really be sticking your neck out.... ?:crossx: I love you man but your law of deminishing returns aint that desirable. :cry: :D
And if we riped off Bobbit's Skater then it only shows he ripped of JW's earlier designs...don't know of anybody else putting the big "W" in their graphics...all we did was take an older JW design and change it up....Just like Magic and everyone else :crossx:
All in good fun....and just wait till we get the stickers made and distributed.....no truck with a DCB sticker will be safe :crossx: :D
Chris<------- Not picking on DCB....just the DCB chearleaders :yuk:

TOBTEK
08-17-2006, 05:42 PM
I love some of the comeback's.....Don't all DCB's have that center pod too????.....and especially Toby....I mean of all the guys buying boats/Cars/Rhino's and dumping a ton of money into them....almost to the point of making them undrivable and then selling them for 1/2 price....I mean should you really be sticking your neck out.... ?:crossx: I love you man but your law of deminishing returns aint that desirable. :cry: :D
And if we riped off Bobbit's Skater then it only shows he ripped of JW's earlier designs...don't know of anybody else putting the big "W" in their graphics...all we did was take an older JW design and change it up....Just like Magic and everyone else :crossx:
All in good fun....and just wait till we get the stickers made and distributed.....no truck with a DCB sticker will be safe :crossx: :D
DUDE....... step away from the fiberglass resin! IF im selling the F26 for $139,000.00 your saying from your above statement it sold new for $ 278,000.00, and the Rhino im selling for 25K I have 50,000.00 in it???? WOW JW is a better salesman than I thought. Hope you didnt pay the $ 179,000.00 they are asking for the other Ultra 27. is this "new math" or More Meth?

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
DUDE....... step away from the fiberglass resin! IF im selling the F26 for $139,000.00 your saying from your above statement it sold new for $ 278,000.00, and the Rhino im selling for 25K I have 50,000.00 in it???? WOW JW is a better salesman than I thought. Hope you didnt pay the $ 179,000.00 they are asking for the other Ultra 27. is this "new math" or More Meth?
Ough oh I think we hit a nerve with Tob......I think you and everyone else know what was meant by 1/2 price.....it was a figure of speech.....so are you saying that with the Rhino and your boat you are getting all the time and money back that you put into them? I think that's the point the rest of us are making......and again it's all in good fun. I think the $179,000 is an advertised retail price and everyone knows that's probably not what someone will pay to walk out the door with it. Also I think the owner has enough boats and money that he's not really in a hurry to sell so it's probably priced accordingly.
Come on don't get all bent out of shape....this thread was meant to get the $hit stirred up in Cats and Tunnels.....and have a little fun.
It just hasn't been the same since Bling, 3DO, SYA and the rest of the $hit talkers have ben gone. Everyone's got feelings now...... :crossx:
Chris

acatitude
08-17-2006, 06:09 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :p

framer1
08-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Get rid of the don't and I will buy quite a few and give them to my poor friends :D

Jrocket
08-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Probably not too gay, for the person benefiting off of your depreciation.
I wouldnt say gay, but definitely poor investing.
You consider buying toys investing?

riverbound
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I buy toys with resale in mind ;)
I could sell my current boat for more than I paid for it and it will actually sell for very close to its originale selling price (of course we had to keep it longer than a year and actually pay it off)
Our trailer and rig can also be sold for very close to what we bought it for a few years ago.
vehicles, I have done very well on most.
Rhino.....sold it for what I had in it
Spectra, took a bath on it, but that is the case in all restorations.
Now for example I buy a 100k boat and keep it one year and cant off it for anything over 70k. I would cansider that a very poor buying decision. ;-)
now you can ASK all you want for something, but the market will bear what it will bear. and there's no wonder why so many of these boats are STILL for sale.
Not picking on Toby (as I ahve never met the guy) but as an example, how many serious inquiries has he had on either the Rhino or the boat? And that goes the same for many of the boats in the spam section.

framer1
08-17-2006, 06:32 PM
If he does I feel sorry for him :rolleyes: Hell,stocks are bad enough. I can't imagine buying a boat for a investment :rollside:

riverbound
08-17-2006, 06:35 PM
If he does I feel sorry for him :rolleyes: Hell,stocks are bad enough. I can't imagine buying a boat for a investment :rollside:
Ironically enough I would make money selling my boat. How about you?
And on my other boat the loss was only in the thousands, not the TENS of thousands. and in all reailty still sold it for more than I actually purchased it.

framer1
08-17-2006, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=riverbound]Ironically enough I would make money selling my boat. How about you?
NO!!! But I can always dream :)

bordsmnj
08-17-2006, 06:47 PM
i'll sell you mine riverbound. how about 13,000 less than i paid? guess what i got up my sleeve?bwahahahah,go aheAD...GUESS.

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 06:48 PM
See what happens when you start drinking koolaid....you just start to think different than the rest of us.....They go in knowing they're going to take a loss on it.......j/k
In all seriousness DCB makes great boats, I haven't seen one yet that I wasn't impressed by and I have been blown away by the ones I've seen come out recently.
Again all fun and games....we all buy boats for different reasons and keep them or sell them for different reasons.....

framer1
08-17-2006, 06:55 PM
See what happens when you start drinking koolaid....you just start to think different than the rest of us.....They go in knowing they're going to take a loss on it.......j/k
In all seriousness DCB makes great boats, I haven't seen one yet that I wasn't impressed by and I have been blown away by the ones I've seen come out recently.
Again all fun and games....we all buy boats for different reasons and keep them or sell them for different reasons.....
I really believe buying used is the secret to taking a smaller loss on a boat :cry: To late for me, Oh well. Had five boats all have been new. You think I would learn :yuk:

riverbound
08-17-2006, 06:59 PM
i'll sell you mine riverbound. how about 13,000 less than i paid? guess what i got up my sleeve?bwahahahah,go aheAD...GUESS.
Im guessing it might look alot like a Spectra? but brand new?? or maybe 224 ;)

Jrocket
08-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I buy toys with resale in mind ;)
I could sell my current boat for more than I paid for it and it will actually sell for very close to its originale selling price (of course we had to keep it longer than a year and actually pay it off)
Our trailer and rig can also be sold for very close to what we bought it for a few years ago.
vehicles, I have done very well on most.
Rhino.....sold it for what I had in it
Spectra, took a bath on it, but that is the case in all restorations.
Now for example I buy a 100k boat and keep it one year and cant off it for anything over 70k. I would cansider that a very poor buying decision. ;-)
now you can ASK all you want for something, but the market will bear what it will bear. and there's no wonder why so many of these boats are STILL for sale.
Not picking on Toby (as I ahve never met the guy) but as an example, how many serious inquiries has he had on either the Rhino or the boat? And that goes the same for many of the boats in the spam section.
Everything you've listed has been toys,not investments.Do you really expect a guy to go down,buy a brand new custom built anything and get his money back any time in the future?You bought a Rhino for a good price,put in some cash and sold it during a very hot market time?Thats it,not really what I call an investment.A smart deal but thats all,just like all of the things you listed.Of course you only lost thousnads and not ten thousands on the boat deal,it was only worth thousands.How could you lose more.Now that you mention it,I caught the last few post of what looked like a boat deal gone bad with you and another member here.Was that the Spectre deal you said you lost on...I read a few posts and it was getting ugly for you in there,no?Did you get things worked out ok?

riverbound
08-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Everything you've listed has been toys,not investments.Do you really expect a guy to go down,buy a brand new custom built anything and get his money back any time in the future?You bought a Rhino for a good price,put in some cash and sold it during a very hot market time?Thats it,not really what I call an investment.A smart deal but thats all,just like all of the things you listed.Of course you only lost thousnads and not ten thousands on the boat deal,it was only worth thousands.How could you lose more.Now that you mention it,I caught the last few post of what looked like a boat deal gone bad with you and another member here.Was that the Spectre deal you said you lost on...I read a few posts and it was getting ugly for you in there,no?Did you get things worked out ok?
Obviously toys are not investments. Our rental properties and homes that we have owned for many years and are paid off, now those are investments. what I was pointing out was the fact that most of the time if you are going to buy toys, turning them within a year is going to lose you at TON of money.
As far as investments go, I think I am okay on those ;)
As far as the old boat, ironically enough the mechanic that was pointing the fingers, no longer works on the boat, and it is now worked on by a reputable mechanic. ;)

phuggit
08-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Don't back down now mini baller. Megan said you should name your sled "Orange Punch". I think its a great name...kind of a twist on the hole "Kool Aid" dealio.
I'll take two stickers by the way :)

bordsmnj
08-17-2006, 07:21 PM
PONTOON BOAT. oops. didn't mean to yell.

DCBDaytona
08-17-2006, 07:50 PM
....My mouth is shut.
I'd like to know something...The point of a "cat" is the ability to ride on a packed air entrapment hull for a smooth ride...Have any Ultras done this successfully without blowing a drive? It takes about 100mph to pack air, so my guess in NO. :crossx:

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:16 PM
....My mouth is shut.
I'd like to know something...The point of a "cat" is the ability to ride on a packed air entrapment hull for a smooth ride...Have any Ultras done this successfully without blowing a drive? It takes about 100mph to pack air, so my guess in NO. :crossx:
Holy crap 100mph....that explains alot about Dan's driving the day we rode with him.......but we did have a 25mph head wind so maybe that's why it worked ok......
Sorry Dan that one was funny....

Jrocket
08-17-2006, 08:19 PM
25mpg head wind
WTF is that? lol

sigepmock
Don't back down now mini baller. Megan said you should name your sled "Orange Punch". I think its a great name...kind of a twist on the hole "Kool Aid" dealio.
Hey look who showed up....thanks for getting my back. I was just feeling a little fiesty today....picking up the boat tomorrow and all. Plus that's what I thought Cats and Tunnels was all about...... :crossx:
Orange Punch .... I like it.....
Heard you are avoiding us in Sept.......I understand about ditching the parents....but now us too.. :cry: :cry:
j/k Have fun on your trip up north and and Happy B-day to you two if we don't see you before then.

MACH26
Obviously toys are not investments. Our rental properties and homes that we have owned for many years and are paid off, now those are investments. what I was pointing out was the fact that most of the time if you are going to buy toys, turning them within a year is going to lose you at TON of money.
As far as investments go, I think I am okay on those ;)
As far as the old boat, ironically enough the mechanic that was pointing the fingers, no longer works on the boat, and it is now worked on by a reputable mechanic. ;)
Its nice that you must stress all these paid off investments, but are they yours or moms :cool:

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Holy crap 100mph....that explains alot about Dan's driving the day we rode with him.......but we did have a 25mpg head wind so maybe that's why it worked ok......
Sorry Dan that one was funny....
he meant DCLB's Chris...your boat will start to work at 70

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:23 PM
WTF is that? lol
typo would be my guess

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:23 PM
WTF is that? lol
Oops my bad 25 mph......too many resin fumes :rollside:

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Its nice that you must stress all these paid off investments, but are they yours or moms :cool:
fockin' details :220v:

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Oh $hit coming out swinging....... :argue: :rollside:

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:28 PM
....My mouth is shut.
there are a few 100 mph Shadows out there...unfortunately mine is not one of them at the moment. Naylor's with the Teague 800 does run low 100's and there are a couple more with whippled HP500's right there also. Side note, I'd bet that Mr Naylor's other boat works well too...36' Spectre, I think it runs hard enough to pack air :cool:

Phat Matt
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
How about "Sun Kissed" :)

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:43 PM
How about "Sun Kissed" :)
Nice.....

Phat Matt
08-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Nice.....
You could change the logo.
http://spearfish.k12.sd.us/shs/depart/langarts/durst/lmweb/Sunkist.jpg

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:48 PM
thats not a bad idea :idea:

sigepmock
08-17-2006, 08:53 PM
I really like it. Carrie came up with this one:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Drift_1971/Mock27-2.jpg
Thanks to the graphic design help from Drift, but I'm afraid the Koolaid crew might pull us over and kick our a$$ :cry:

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:55 PM
I really like it. Carrie came up with this one:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Drift_1971/Mock27-2.jpg
Thanks to the graphic design help from Drift, but I'm afraid the Koolaid crew might pull us over and kick our a$$ :cry:
that works...just have plenty of GATORADE or something on board to bribe them with and you'll be OK

BoatFloating
08-17-2006, 09:07 PM
2006 27 Shadow
Price $179,900
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135SHASTA_3-med.jpg
wow.... that makes my 2006 DCB look like a pretty good deal at $ 40,000.00 less. And how about framers 26 with a 800 efi TCM at the 120 or 130K price? hmmmmmm. The DCB's are lookin like a DEAL!
making T-shirts bashing another MFG = WAY GAY!
splashing Bobbits SKATER design = WAY GAY!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/318Herman.JPG
I must be missing something here?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780Big_Cat_Poker_Run_2006_-_Friday_Pics_014.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780Big_Cat_Poker_Run_2006_-_Friday_Pics_015.jpg
I don't see a splash???

andy01
08-17-2006, 09:48 PM
I must be missing something here?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780Big_Cat_Poker_Run_2006_-_Friday_Pics_014.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780Big_Cat_Poker_Run_2006_-_Friday_Pics_015.jpg
I don't see a splash???
Come on Rock I thought you were smarter then that. They took the training wheel off of both boats and put real drives on the back. All of thier boats came from the same designer so they think everything is a splash......... :cry:
Im a junior baller so just leave me alone! Just trying to help the Rock out a little bit. Not trying to get in the middle of my west coast boat is slower then yours.......... :) I've owned an Ultra and a DCB, nothing like your guys but none the less had a boat from both builders.........
Andy :rollside:
Don't bother telling them who Rob King is or that all Skaters don't have training wheels....

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 09:59 PM
there are a few 100 mph Shadows out there...unfortunately mine is not one of them at the moment. Naylor's with the Teague 800 does run low 100's and there are a couple more with whippled HP500's right there also. Side note, I'd bet that Mr Naylor's other boat works well too...36' Spectre, I think it runs hard enough to pack air :cool:
Well in that case if you would like to bring in MR defrees boat F34 or his CRC MTI, im sure NO-ONE is touching it......
NEXT question DICUDMORE :yuk:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Don't bother telling them who Rob King is or that all Skaters don't have training wheels....
I met him, he introduced himself to me and yes he has designed some of the baddest boats afloat

riverbound
08-17-2006, 10:08 PM
They are actually from family owned rental properties that pay for things like the River Big bear etc... Fortunately my granparents didnt do things like by new boats every year and take massive ammounts of depreciation up the arse. instead they lived within their means and invested very heavily in appreciating assets (property) and up to date their inheritance has been worked very well and instead of pissing away the money, we continue to grow it. My kids will be even more fortunate than I was. :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 11:08 PM
They are actually from family owned rental properties that pay for things like the River Big bear etc... Fortunately my granparents didnt do things like by new boats every year and take massive ammounts of depreciation up the arse. instead they lived within their means and invested very heavily in appreciating assets (property) and up to date their inheritance has been worked very well and instead of pissing away the money, we continue to grow it. My kids will be even more fortunate than I was. :cool:
Im sorry what were you saying, too much jiberish :rolleyes:

framer1
08-18-2006, 04:35 AM
That's funny I own a few homes myself and I have pissed away a few dollars on my boats but you only go around one time.....Sometime you just have to go for it. If it's something you really enjoy it not a waste. My kids will do just fine. I put both though college :cool:

DCBDaytona
08-18-2006, 05:58 AM
That's funny I own a few homes myself and I have pissed away a few dollars on my boats but you only go around one time.....Sometime you just have to go for it. If it's something you really enjoy it not a waste. My kids will do just fine. I put both though college :cool:
College...What's that? This is a whole other issue! My parents put me through college to start making my own inheritance. I don't want theirs, but if it's given to me, so be it.

framer1
08-18-2006, 06:16 AM
College...What's that? This is a whole other issue! My parents put me through college to start making my own inheritance. I don't want theirs, but if it's given to me, so be it.
My kids get whatever is left over :boxed: I think that's more than fair. I hope they want us to enjoy our golden years :)

DCBDaytona
08-18-2006, 06:34 AM
My kids get whatever is left over :boxed: I think that's more than fair. I hope they want us to enjoy our golden years :)
I feel the same way. I didn't work all those years for the money, my parents did. They should go to the grave with $.01 in their accounts. I'm just happy they put up with my crap and sent me to the most TALENTED University ever, UCSB. This growing up crap is getting old already at 23 y/o!

framer1
08-18-2006, 06:43 AM
I feel the same way. I didn't work all those years for the money, my parents did. They should go to the grave with $.01 in their accounts. I'm just happy they put up with my crap and sent me to the most TALENTED University ever, UCSB. This growing up crap is getting old already at 23 y/o!
My daughter went to UCSB and loved her years there. She's now teaching in SD and loving it :) I can hardly remember 23 but I know it was fun.

DCBDaytona
08-18-2006, 07:05 AM
Right on..Seems UCSB grads really don't have a problem making it in the real world. We come out very well-rounded!
Now back to the subject...
ULTRAS SUCK

Charley
08-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Right on..Seems UCSB grads really don't have a problem making it in the real world. We come out very well-rounded!
ULTRAS SUCK
Now that made me laugh

dicudmore
08-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Now that made me laugh
that was funny :cool:

dicudmore
08-18-2006, 08:16 AM
ULTRAS SUCK
I thought the subject was not liking Koolaid? Now, I like DCB's (choose not to own one) but prefer Gatorade or Powerade or Propel or Dr Pepper and or a host of others over Kool-aid...hell even Tang :p

BoatFloating
08-18-2006, 08:22 AM
that was funny :cool:
Everything looks funny from Charley's level.... You can only imagine looking up skirts and having people patting his head.... Got to make you laugh...

CornWater
08-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Everything looks funny from Charley's level.... You can only imagine looking up skirts and having people patting his head.... Got to make you laugh...
http://www.weeklygeekshow.com/images/ohsnap.gif
:D :D

Dave C
08-18-2006, 09:19 AM
by well rounded do you mean the girls come out rounded in all the right spots? :confused:
ULTRAS SUCK

Charley
08-18-2006, 10:13 AM
I know everytime I look up your skirt your sweet wife pulls her hand out of THE FAMILY PANTS pockets and pat's me on the head

shippingguy
08-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Add one more to that list in about 5 weeks :boxed:

dicudmore
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Add one more to that list in about 5 weeks :boxed:
:D

DCBDaytona
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
:D
I sure hope these are equipped with #6 drives.
I hear even 27 Shadows with 525's have a hard time with drives...

shippingguy
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM
My other 27 had the 525 and XR. I ran it hard in Havasu for 110 hours no probs. I know you guys are all messing around, but I had to throw my .02 in. My new one will not have a #6 and it will be fine. I will even give you a ride and show you how well it packs air on a Saturday afternoon all the way to the Sandbar :rollside:

JMC
08-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Im sorry what were you saying, too much jiberish :rolleyes:
I think what he means is that some of the guys on here should have a line like....... "Saved by Zero's" on the back of their boat or maybe even "Mama's Boys' Toy" :boxed:

98 Vector 21
08-18-2006, 11:15 PM
only when Dan drives them :p

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 03:58 PM
just got back from havasu, very surprised that everyone I asked whats the deal with koolaid and dcb boats? did not know! they all said the same thing, I think it has to do with bla, bla bla, but I don't know for sure. sooooo, whats the deal with koolaid?

Kilrtoy
08-20-2006, 07:00 PM
just got back from havasu, very surprised that everyone I asked whats the deal with koolaid and dcb boats? did not know! they all said the same thing, I think it has to do with bla, bla bla, but I don't know for sure. sooooo, whats the deal with koolaid?
You would have to own a DCB to be privledged with that type of classified information

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah, whats really weird is everyone acts like they know what it means, but when you ask them they say, I think it has something to do with***** or I think its because they*****. I noticed a dcb that I would like to buy but if koolaid has something to do with the hershey high way, wife swapping, coming out of the closet, golden showers, you know like milk, milk, lemon-aide round the corner fudge is made, fudge packin, or any other weird stuff, I can under stand why some one posted that they moved there boat to the other side of the sand bar, butt if it's a secret, just tell me I won't tell any one else :boxed:

CornWater
08-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah, whats really weird is everyone acts like they know what it means, but when you ask them they say, I think it has something to do with***** or I think its because they*****. I noticed a dcb that I would like to buy but if koolaid has something to do with the hershey high way, wife swapping, coming out of the closet, golden showers, you know like milk, milk, lemon-aide round the corner fudge is made, fudge packin, or any other weird stuff, I can under stand why some one posted that they moved there boat to the other side of the sand bar, butt if it's a secret, just tell me I won't tell any one else :boxed:
Huh???

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Huh???
kool aide?

Kilrtoy
08-20-2006, 08:05 PM
You left out having perfect hair with alot of aqua-net and black socks, but that about covers it...

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 08:23 PM
OK does anyone know the short version? what does kool aid mean' and what does it have to do with dcb?
every one knows what pitch'in a tent means right? wrong read on;
I told the neighbor's wife who had two boys and was asking about me raising three sons, you won't have too much problems till they start pitch'in tents. then the real problems start!! she went home and told her husband, "No tents for our boys the guy next door said they're nothing but problems"

Kilrtoy
08-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Kool aid is a joke and it stuck around
It was started by Rocky or Jordy, because owning a DCB is like being in a cult....

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Or how about this one, true story;
I used to own surf shops {clothing stores} and a girl that managed one of the stores had a guy that worked at the vons that used to come over every chance he got and would hang out and talk to her for hours. one day she asked me if I thought he was gay because he had never asked her out or anything. I said why don't you ask him. so next time he came over she said, whats with you, you've been coming over here every day since I started and you have never asked me out, are you a fudge packer? he said oh no , I work in the produce department!!
so anyway what does kool aid mean? :cool:

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 08:40 PM
It was started by Rocky or Jordy, because owning a DCB is like being in a cult....
so it's like satanic? :crossx:

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 08:46 PM
So if you put it in a sentance,
hey, the koolaid boys are here!
or,
lets go the koolaid gange is here!

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 08:52 PM
I actually had a guy tell me that all dcb's have orange somewhere on the boat and that they are painted with koolaid colors

Kilrtoy
08-20-2006, 08:59 PM
so what boat are you looking to buy

2forcefull
08-20-2006, 09:17 PM
I seen one advertised on this site a 26 with 800hp, but have changed to wanting a deck boat, I had two 29' force cats, one with canopys. I just sold the 02 and still have the 07 canopy closed bow. I wanted to get a smaller go fast boat for week day rips at mead but decided that I would rather make the 29'8" force the go fast boat { well half fast 1 motor]and get a deck boat for havasu sitting in the channel, or watching some guy walk around at the sand bar measureing tits with holes cut in a piece of plywood

sigepmock
08-21-2006, 06:50 AM
The Koolaid crew refers to those few DCB owners on here that defend their boats to the death....almost like cult followers :crossx: The actually Koolaid part refers to the Jonetown massacre were 900+ cult followers took their own lives at the request of their cult leader, by drinking Koolaid laced with poison.
All meant in fun :crossx:

2forcefull
08-21-2006, 07:20 AM
The Koolaid crew refers to those few DCB owners on here that defend their boats to the death....almost like cult followers :crossx: The actually Koolaid part refers to the Jonetown massacre were 900+ cult followers took their own lives at the request of their cult leader, by drinking Koolaid laced with poison.
All meant in fun :crossx:
thanks, again I say you would not believe the answers I got from the boaters at havasu, they are all in on the joke, laughing their ass off, but no one I talked to new what it ment or how it started. ofcourse now that I asked and got the real answers they will say they allways knew.
thanks again

Dave C
08-21-2006, 08:06 AM
HH....ahhheemmm... <insert pic of Jim Jones here>

Chipster27
08-21-2006, 10:42 AM
I actually had a guy tell me that all dcb's have orange somewhere on the boat and that they are painted with koolaid colors
That's what I though, but then I figured they would be called Crayola for the box of melted crayons.

ROZ
08-22-2006, 02:06 AM
WTF is that? lol
That's when you fart while receiving a blow job :D

ROZ
08-22-2006, 02:09 AM
I know everytime I look up your skirt your sweet wife pulls her hand out of THE FAMILY PANTS pockets and pat's me on the head
OH SNAP!:D