PDA

View Full Version : "Politically Correct" IMPORTANT!!!!!

Not So Fast
08-18-2006, 07:17 AM
" TOWEL HEADS"
Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term, so please note: I have been informed that the Islamic terrorists that hate our guts and want to kill us do not like to be called "Towel Heads" since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.
Therefore, from this point forward please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads" Thanks for your support on this delicate matter. :D :D NSF

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:18 AM
" TOWEL HEADS"
Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term, so please note: I have been informed that the Islamic terrorists that hate our guts and want to kill us do not like to be called "Towel Heads" since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.
Therefore, from this point forward please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads" Thanks for your support on this delicate matter. :D :D NSF
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

Jyruiz
08-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Lol, but I got several other names I would like to call them.

ColeTR2
08-18-2006, 07:26 AM
" TOWEL HEADS" Islamic terrorists that hate our guts and want to kill us do not like to be called "Towel Heads" since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.
It would be great if they could be called extinct.

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Lol, but I got several other names I would like to call them.
Me too. :)

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:28 AM
It would be great if they could be called extinct.
Don't think that will ever happen bud. :(

ViB
08-18-2006, 07:42 AM
" TOWEL HEADS"
LMAO!!!
I needed a good laugh this morning!! Thanks NSF

Not So Fast
08-18-2006, 08:31 AM
LMAO!!!
I needed a good laugh this morning!! Thanks NSF
Good deal Stu, glad I helped you out. I thought it was too funny to not pass on. Hows the covers going?? Love mine :D NSF

cdog
08-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Diaper heads. F Them! I call'em like I see em. Sheet heads. :crossx:

Dave C
08-18-2006, 08:39 AM
a guy walks into an adult novelty store and asks for a blow up doll.
the clerk ask him if he wants a white, black, asian or muslim blow up doll.
he ask, why would anyone want a muslim blow up doll?
because they blow themselves up. :rollside:

lewiville
08-18-2006, 08:44 AM
I saw that coming in the second sentance. thats good sheet right there I dont care eho ya are.

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
a guy walks into an adult novelty store and asks for a blow up doll.
the clerk ask him if he wants a white, black, asian or muslim blow up doll.
he ask, why would anyone want a muslim blow up doll?
because they blow themselves up. :rollside:
HAHAHAHHAHA