PDA

View Full Version : Give me a new sports car... WTF?

beaverretriever
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
This was on Craigslist. I thought it was pretty funny...
Wanted : Free sports car : EX: porsche, BMW, Lamborghini, Ferrari
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-195795719@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-18, 11:00AM PDT
I am looking for a FREE sports car in excellent condition. I will only accept cars that have not been smoked in. I would prefer if it had less than 50,000 miles. I would rather it be newer, but I would also like an 80's sports car as long as it is in excellent condition. And Hyundai tiburons are not sports cars so don't try pushing any of that crap on to me. Please send pictures and a description of the cars condition via email and I will let you know if I am interested.
Thank You
this is in or around All Over
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

djunkie
08-18-2006, 01:13 PM
This is all I see
This posting has been removed by craigslist community.

beaverretriever
08-18-2006, 01:15 PM
This is all I see
This posting has been removed by craigslist community.
Fixed... ????

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Does this person actually think someone going to give him a car.

Danhercules
08-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Does this person actually think someone going to give him a car.
This guy is a moron. Then again, what if he really dose get a car, then who looks like the moron then?!?! :p :rollside:

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 03:30 PM
More power to him if someone actually gives him a car. Wish someone would give me one but dont think that going to happen anytime soon.
This guy is a moron. Then again, what if he really dose get a car, then who looks like the moron then?!?! :p :rollside:

Jordy
08-18-2006, 03:31 PM
I didn't know ST was on Craig's List. :D :D :D

ChumpChange
08-18-2006, 03:41 PM
And to think that just the other day I was looking to give mine away....too bad I didn't see this then. Those feelings are gone now though so don't ask.

welk2party
08-18-2006, 03:45 PM
I would like someone to give me the title to a 36' flat deck skater or similar boat. Must have a minium of 800hp per motor (twins mandatory). Also, anything over 50 hours will not be considered unless proof of motor freshening can be provided. I require a test ride starting in Spring and ending in Summer. Please, only serious offers only. :argue: :rolleyes: :rollside:

HM
08-18-2006, 03:57 PM
I would like someone to give me the title to a 36' flat deck skater or similar boat. Must have a minium of 800hp per motor (twins mandatory). Also, anything over 50 hours will not be considered unless proof of motor freshening can be provided. I require a test ride starting in Spring and ending in Summer. Please, only serious offers only. :argue: :rolleyes: :rollside:
don't push any of that DCB crap on you either...right? :D

beaverretriever
08-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Your right.
Im going to post on there. Need for FREE, 2005 or newer diesel tow vehicle and house with a 45 foot deep garage. Please send pix and I will let you know if Im interested.

Ziggy
08-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Anything is possible......Just think, some guy traded a Red Paperclip and after many trades he ended up with a house.......

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Good idea. Might post an ad myself.
Your right.
Im going to post on there. Need for FREE, 2005 or newer diesel tow vehicle and house with a 45 foot deep garage. Please send pix and I will let you know if Im interested.