PDA

View Full Version : How Many .............

63stevens
01-12-2006, 04:05 PM
How many of you have cabin fever? It seems like it has been years since I had the boat. Bring on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
01-12-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm with ya there, c'mon summer!..

BIGCHRIS
01-12-2006, 06:20 PM
I am going nuts myself guys.Been working on boats but not riding in them yet

GofastRacer
01-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Better get your ass out there and get em done!.. :D

BIGCHRIS
01-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Better get your ass out there and get em done!.. :D
I know Art,Me and my friend took on a couple of boats to paint to make a little extra boat money for ourselves,u know how that goes.I got my motor touched up and ready to put back in but havent done it yet :rollside: 2 many irons in the fire(i wont even mention the kids)not enuf time in the day

GofastRacer
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I know Art,Me and my friend took on a couple of boats to paint to make a little extra boat money for ourselves,u know how that goes.I got my motor touched up and ready to put back in but havent done it yet :rollside: 2 many irons in the fire(i wont even mention the kids)not enuf time in the day
Yep I can relate to that!.. :D :D

Carnivalride
01-12-2006, 08:00 PM
How many of you have cabin fever? It seems like it has been years since I had the boat. Bring on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know it! :cry: :cry:
I'm tired of talking about gear and prop changes. I'm ready to get out there, do it and run it! :crossx: :crossx:
I've been waiting too long mcuh longer and I'll be crazy!!! :) :) :)

GofastRacer
01-12-2006, 08:12 PM
You know it! :cry: :cry:
I'm tired of talking about gear and prop changes. I'm ready to get out there, do it and run it! :crossx: :crossx:
I've been waiting too long mcuh longer and I'll be crazy!!! :) :) :)
Pick me up around noon and we'll go do some testing!.. :)

Carnivalride
01-13-2006, 04:38 AM
Pick me up around noon and we'll go do some testing!.. :)
Art,
Not sure I can make noon, mapquest says it's only 1180 miles to Mesa and then I'll need some time to find you. :p :p
Thanks for the offer though, man do I wish............ :cool: :cool: :cool: Maybe I could even bum a ride in that B boat! :)
Later........at least 17hrs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GofastRacer
01-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Art,
Not sure I can make noon, mapquest says it's only 1180 miles to Mesa and then I'll need some time to find you. :p :p
Thanks for the offer though, man do I wish............ :cool: Maybe I could even bum a ride in that B boat! :)
Later........at least 17hrs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ah hell 2 o'clock will work, :D :D You can have a ride in the B boat any time!.. :cool:

waterwitch
01-13-2006, 07:17 AM
Just to rub it in a little, we took our boat out
2 weeks ago when it was almost 80. :D
I just love living here.......... :rollside:

Carnivalride
01-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Just to rub it in a little, we took our boat out
2 weeks ago when it was almost 80. :D
I just love living here.......... :rollside:
Well I was out about a month ago and it was nearly 60 degrees however I won't mention the water temp. :) And earlier it was 37 degrees with a 26 degree wind chill BUT it is sunny! :yuk:
Oh and thanks for rubbing it in............maybe I can return the favor someday. :D :D :D

dmontzsta
01-13-2006, 10:12 AM
It has been great boating weather.
I want winter to keep crawling along. It gives me more time to get my shit together.

waterwitch
01-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Well I was out about a month ago and it was nearly 60 degrees however I won't mention the water temp. :) And earlier it was 37 degrees with a 26 degree wind chill BUT it is sunny! :yuk:
Oh and thanks for rubbing it in............maybe I can return the favor someday. :D :D :D
Oh trust me, when it's 126 outside, so hot that you can't
even breathe, you can rub it in then.
So hot, when you sit down on the leather seats, that you
are baked right onto it. Yeah, I'll be eating my words then. :cry:

Kim Hanson
01-13-2006, 06:35 PM
It has been great boating weather.
I want winter to keep crawling along. It gives me more time to get my shit together.
Getting your shit together isn't going to happen Donald :p Spring Fever Bad here..........( . )( . ).......... :rollside:

GofastRacer
01-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Oh trust me, when it's 126 outside, so hot that you can't
even breathe, you can rub it in then.
So hot, when you sit down on the leather seats, that you
are baked right onto it. Yeah, I'll be eating my words then. :cry:
Still better than 37 degrees!.. :D :D

Klass Klown
01-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Go get a hot rod of the two wheel version, You will forget all about boat's.... :p :220v: :)

GofastRacer
01-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Wrong, done the two, three and four wheel hot rods and boats "RULE"!... :)

Highlimit9000
01-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Wrong, done the two, three and four wheel hot rods and boats "RULE"!... :)
I second That, We have a motion and a second. Any Discussion?

Carnivalride
01-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Still better than 37 degrees!.. :D :D
I thought you kinda liked me and you rub this crap in...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Carnivalride
01-16-2006, 07:59 PM
I second That, We have a motion and a second. Any Discussion?
You got a third!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

GofastRacer
01-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I thought you kinda liked me and you rub this crap in...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Sorry dude, just couldn't resist but if it makes you feel better we're freezing our asses of here this week!.. :D :D

Carnivalride
01-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Sorry dude, just couldn't resist but if it makes you feel better we're freezing our asses of here this week!.. :D :D
At what a frosty 60 degrees? That would be boat testing weather for me if the wind would co-operate. :p :p

GofastRacer
01-17-2006, 04:44 AM
At what a frosty 60 degrees? That would be boat testing weather for me if the wind would co-operate. :p :p
It's 38 degrees right now and be lucky to reach 60 today, winter SUCKS!.. :yuk: :D :D

Carnivalride
01-17-2006, 09:42 AM
It's 38 degrees right now and be lucky to reach 60 today, winter SUCKS!.. :yuk: :D :D
I guess if it's that cold you'll have to go to work on your part-time job. :)
You know...............fuel injection rep! :D :D :D