PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Cove, Where Rumor Reigns King part 5;

Trailer Park Casanova
08-18-2006, 09:52 PM
With no drinking and driving, most our boozing is at the Emerald Cove Bar.
Get some real 8 balls hangin' out there,, maybe I'm one too.
If ya wanna see what kind of person you are, check out who you hang with.
Easiest place in the world to get a DUI is Parker Az., so keep the drinking from behind the wheel. Even in the Golfcart, even if you're a LEO.
Anyway, the heyseeds at the Emerald bar were claiming, no, they were stubbornly insisting that at the Sturgis M/C Run last week, 6 Hells Angels were shot & killed execution style by the Mongols.
Don't know if the rumor hit your circle of friends that ride but:
Ahhh, I thought,, I'm sure the HA's killed them all off (and their old ladies). We doubted the rumor.
Got on line, and the true story was sadly 6 motorcycle riding fatalities in the greater Sturgis area that they may have confused the shootings with.
In addition:
2 H.A.'s shot and killed 2 members of the "OutLaws" MC club. One of several rival M/C clubs they violently clash with regularly.
Another rival club is the "GreenBriar Boys" M/C club.
A deadly bunch of fearless thugs that clash with the H/A's along the Northern US border.
Anyway what ever the true story distills down to really be, the 6 riding fatals were a sad reality.
I have an LAPD friend, Rich, that got knocked off his Road King at Sturgis 4 years ago.
His wife lost her left leg, he lost his left hand, the rider that hit him, a LEO from Wisconsin, sadly killed.
Just a simple slow speed collision Rich says.
Still works for the LAPD, still rides his Road King.
Ain't stoppin' the wife and I, we're going next year.
Attendance was rumored to be less.
That's rumored,, rumor # 6 no doubt.

havasu haulin
08-19-2006, 01:00 AM
Details remain sketchy in Sturgis shootings
Law enforcement officials and family members are being tight-lipped about a shooting that wounded five bikers in South Dakota.
At least one, and as many as three, of the victims are from the Bay City area, friends say.
Keith Raymond of Bay City said his uncle, Al Matthews of Bay City, was one of those injured in the shooting, which occurred in the parking lot of Custer State Park.
The park is located near Custer, S.D., which sits in the Black Hills National Forest, southwest of Rapid City, in the southwest corner of the state.
Matthews was with bikers from the Outlaws motorcycle gang when two men affiliated with the rival Hells Angels gang pulled up in a truck and one began shooting, police said. Someone with the Outlaws shot back and about 16 shots were fired in total, according to media reports.
Two men with ties to the Hells Angels are each jailed in South Dakota on attempted murder charges.
A court date has not been set. Tracy Kelley, Custer County state's attorney, has said she will take both cases before a grand jury.
Raymond said his uncle's condition is ''stable,'' but declined to elaborate.
He said Matthews' name was misspelled by law enforcement officials, and Matthews also was misidentified in reports as a member of the Outlaws, who have a Bay City chapter.
Raymond said his uncle knows members of the club, but is not a member himself.
Kelley said Matthews was shot five times.
Another victim, Danny Neace, believed to be from the Bay City area, was shot four times. Both are still hospitalized.
Raymond said Matthews is in his 50s and retired.
Kelley said she didn't have information on where the five victims live, but said Leroy Frasier, president of the Bay City Outlaws chapter, was a witness to the shooting. Frasier could not be reached for comment.
Sara Rabern, spokeswoman for the South Dakota Attorney General's Office, also couldn't provide information on the victims.
A woman who answered the phone at the Custer County Sheriff's Office referred questions to Rabern

Trailer Park Casanova
08-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Better than Snopes