PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Burnout

ratso
08-19-2006, 05:27 PM
I know when I eat pizza or mexican food, I eat so damn much of it that I never want any again for a month or two...
At my age and living in this town, I've cruised through a few women, their moms, and their daughters. I believe anything in excess, you're gonna get tired of or burnt out on. I mean sex is a lot of work, especially if it's the first and sometime last time you might be with a certain chick... you always want to make the first one count... and then you have a few that are so "demanding" because they are so freaking hot that you want to be good every time. Like the late Sam Kinison said "I want to be the deepest darkest secret in their sexual diary". It's like driving a Vette every day... you get tired of it, so you start driving your 4X4 or Harley or something like that. But, as in marriage too, it gets old all too soon. Eventually you see all the same faces in a town of this size, and not to complain because we have our fair share of fine women. My son and all his friends went to Austin tonight to party, and I'm sitting here thinking damn, some peace and quiet. It's actually kinda nice. I usually do my hooking up at the bar, and if I don't, the chicks that have had too much to drink start calling and texting between 2 and 3am. I don't mind it too much then because I don't care to be watching How To Get Rich Buying And Selling Real Estate... Well, I have one calling now and I'm thinking I'd rather be on ***boat or surfing the net, because if she shows up then the night is basically over except for the bedroom... Maybe I just need some new stuff in my life again, I don't know, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with me. She could be compared to the Vette I guess... maybe I wouldn't turn down driving a Lamborghini or a Lotus though. Maybe I'll figure it out whenever one of those come along... :idea:

DaveA
08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Um, what year Vette?? :)

ratso
08-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Um, what year Vette?? :)

Tom Brown
08-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey Ratso... thanks for taking away any tiny bit of hope I may have had. :D
I'm heading to a dance as soon as I'm done eating a sandwich. It will be the same people I've known for years. It will be fun. At some point, the fun will stop. That's when I give a quick wave and I'm just a memory.
The women tease me about it. When I get there, they'll ask if I'm double parked. :D
Sometimes everything seems old and stale. Other times I can't believe how great my life is.
I've dated and lived with some real drama queens over the years. It can be a lot to deal with. It's become pretty obvious that my moods aren't totally flat either, though.
I always enjoy your perspective. In some ways, I feel that I probably have a better thing going on than you do. In other ways, I totally envy you, your outlook, and your lifestyle. Who really knows what it's like for someone else? Ether way, it's good to hear another point of view. :cool:
Well... I've gotta run. I'm going to try to find a woman to put through emotional hell and blame my whole miserable fukked up life on.

Tom Brown
08-19-2006, 05:42 PM
That was one of the better years with the split rear window.

ratso
08-19-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm heading to a dance as soon as I'm done eating a sandwich. It will be the same people I've known for years. It will be fun. At some point, the fun will stop. That's when I give a quick wave and I'm just a memory.
The women tease me about it. When I get there, they'll ask if I'm double parked. :D
Sometimes everything seems old and stale. Other times I can't believe how great my life is.
I've dated and lived with some real drama queens over the years. It can be a lot to deal with. It's become pretty obvious that my moods aren't totally flat either, though.
I always enjoy your perspective. In some ways, I feel that I probably have a better thing going on than you do. In other ways, I totally envy you, your outlook, and your lifestyle. Who really knows what it's like for someone else? Ether way, it's good to hear another point of view. :cool:
Well... I've gotta run. I'm going to try to find a woman to put through emotional hell and blame my whole miserable fukked up life on.
LMFAO... Thanks Tom. :D

Magic34
08-19-2006, 05:43 PM
I know when I eat pizza or mexican food, I eat so damn much of it that I never want any again for a month or two...
At my age and living in this town, I've cruised through a few women, their moms, and their daughters. I believe anything in excess, you're gonna get tired of or burnt out on. I mean sex is a lot of work, especially if it's the first and sometime last time you might be with a certain chick... you always want to make the first one count... and then you have a few that are so "demanding" because they are so freaking hot that you want to be good every time. Like the late Sam Kinison said "I want to be the deepest darkest secret in their sexual diary". It's like driving a Vette every day... you get tired of it, so you start driving your 4X4 or Harley or something like that. But, as in marriage too, it gets old all too soon. Eventually you see all the same faces in a town of this size, and not to complain because we have our fair share of fine women. My son and all his friends went to Austin tonight to party, and I'm sitting here thinking damn, some peace and quiet. It's actually kinda nice. I usually do my hooking up at the bar, and if I don't, the chicks that have had too much to drink start calling and texting between 2 and 3am. I don't mind it too much then because I don't care to be watching How To Get Rich Buying And Selling Real Estate... Well, I have one calling now and I'm thinking I'd rather be on ***boat or surfing the net, because if she shows up then the night is basically over except for the bedroom... Maybe I just need some new stuff in my life again, I don't know, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with me. She could be compared to the Vette I guess... maybe I wouldn't turn down driving a Lamborghini or a Lotus though. Maybe I'll figure it out whenever one of those come along... :idea:
I've been reading your posts for the past couple years, and I get a laugh out of a lot of them.
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! :crossx: :rollside:
Pimpin' aint easy, unless you're Ratso. :)

Magic34
08-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Ummm, maybe move to Waco?

ratso
08-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Ummm, maybe move to Waco?
I wouldn't even wish that on Tom... :D

Biglue
08-19-2006, 05:49 PM
Have you considered a different cattle ranch Ratso? :idea: :D :crossx:

ratso
08-19-2006, 05:52 PM
There aren't any Cattle Barons or Oil Tycoons in Texas dude... only Branch Davidians. :idea:

Biglue
08-19-2006, 05:55 PM
I can't relate to your situation brother but for the outsider looking in, you're in a real dilema. LOL, I couldn't imagine myself in such a position.

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Hmm...Do you have or have ever had ADD? :idea: :D

ratso
08-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Hmm...Do you have or have ever had ADD? :idea: :D
...no maam. :idea: ...but I married a couple of em with it.

RitcheyRch
08-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Couldnt imagine having this happen to me.

Nord
08-19-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm test driving a vette right now, and she runs goooooooooood... I'm 28 so I feel like a perve. But F*ck it!!! The only thing is, the age gap can be a problem sometimes. But the looks, torque, compression, and suspension....................phenominal!!!!:)
I want to stay single and we have no ties. However its been like 4 months so I'm sure I'll be cornered soon.
Then I will probably be in a dry spell and end up with a Pinto for a few months ;)

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm test driving a vette right now, and she runs goooooooooood... I'm 28 so I feel like a perve. But F*ck it!!! The only thing is, the age gap can be a problem sometimes. But the looks, torque, compression, and suspension....................phenominal!!!!:)
I want to stay single and we have no ties. However its been like 4 months so I'm sure I'll be cornered soon.
Then I will probably be in a dry spell and end up with a Pinto for a few months ;)
...you are aware that it's dangerous to rear-end a Pinto...

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:02 PM
.. However its been like 4 months so I'm sure I'll be cornered soon.
tic, toc, tic, toc.... :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:05 PM
...no maam. :idea: ...but I married a couple of em with it.
Maybe just have to find one that mentally and emotionally does it for you, then you may want to burn through her.

NashvilleBound
08-19-2006, 06:06 PM
As far as the sex thingy goes.....been with same girl for 17 years (as of today) never boring....gotta know how to keep the spice happening. Cars are cars.....be carefull with what you ask for;) I thought I would drive my Viper every day....sometimes its worse than driving my big Ford around. Your young...you'll figure it out;) But who am I to say...just some old guy.

Nord
08-19-2006, 06:06 PM
tic, toc, tic, toc.... :rollside:
Your hot, leave me alone............

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:08 PM
:p Thanks.

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:09 PM
...No Name has his hands full I would presume. :idea:

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes both of them.. :rollside:

Nord
08-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Nah.....I'm solid, just a compliment and an order.........thats all....
Standby
~NORD~

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Yes both of them.. :rollside:
lol... :D

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:16 PM
As far as the sex thingy goes.....been with same girl for 17 years (as of today) never boring....gotta know how to keep the spice happening. Cars are cars.....be carefull with what you ask for;) I thought I would drive my Viper every day....sometimes its worse than driving my big Ford around. Your young...you'll figure it out;) But who am I to say...just some old guy.
NB... thanks, but I'm older than you are... :idea:
Looks like I'm the old guy here.

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:19 PM
NB... thanks, but I'm older than you are... :idea:
Looks like I'm the old guy here.
:idea: do tell.

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:24 PM
:idea: do tell.
I get asked that all the time, especially when they learn I have a 23 year old son. :idea:
I see a few of em younger than him. He walked in my bedroom a while back and one of them was still in my bed... I already left, and he says "Oh, are you gonna be my new mommy?" :D
Boy cracks me up all the time...

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I get asked that all the time, especially when they learn I have a 23 year old son. :idea:
I see a few of em younger than him. He walked in my bedroom a while back and one of them was still in my bed... I already left, and he says "Oh, are you gonna be my new mommy?" :D
Boy cracks me up all the time...
Nice, sounds like a chip off the old block :crossx:
So you got my age out of me a while back, don't be shy now, we're all your friends here... :rolleyes: :D

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Nice, sounds like a chip off the old block :crossx:
So you got my age out of me a while back, don't be shy now, we're all your friends here... :rolleyes: :D
I'm not so sure about that... :D

Nord
08-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Dirty old man ;)
Tell me some more stories... I kinda wish I wasn't going to Jay's party (with the vette) so I can hear (read) them all!!!
So your like what.......mid 50's and still hitting 23 years olds!!!! Are they all good looking??
~NORD~

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm not so sure about that... :D
12 days before my next b-day :yuk: It seems like I have more than one a year now :idea: It was great when I used to look forward to them.

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Dirty old man ;)
Tell me some more stories... I kinda wish I wasn't going to Jay's party (with the vette) so I can hear (read) them all!!!
So your like what.......mid 50's and still hitting 23 years olds!!!! Are they all good looking??
~NORD~
Mid 50's... lol... Heavens no. :D Good looking? Pretty much... I think I'm getting too picky now... been spoiled by some damn nice ones and I hate to downgrade... :idea:

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:39 PM
12 days before my next b-day :yuk: It seems like I have more than one a year now :idea: It was great when I used to look forward to them.
12 days??? August 30th???
You're right, I don't look forward to or celebrate mine. :yuk:
I usually just pretend it never happened and rarely let anyone know when it's coming up. My parents never forget though. :rolleyes:

Nord
08-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Mid 50's... lol... Heavens no. :D Good looking? Pretty much... I think I'm getting too picky now... been spoiled by some damn nice ones and I hate to downgrade... :idea:
How do you get away from them when your through???
~NORD~

ratso
08-19-2006, 06:55 PM
How do you get away from them when your through???
~NORD~
...We have a fairly large "network" and some of them just get passed around.
My last wife told me "Hell, I just wanted to Fu#k you. Getting married was never originally in the plans"
I guess you gotta find the same people wanting the same things as you. Sometimes women, same as guys, just wanna get laid... then they can go back home to their stable lives with their boyfriends and husbands...

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 06:59 PM
12 days??? August 30th???
You're right, I don't look forward to or celebrate mine. :yuk:
I usually just pretend it never happened and rarely let anyone know when it's coming up. My parents never forget though. :rolleyes:
31st actually, I forgot the date today. So, I'm thinking you're in your mid to late forties, maybe a mid-life crisis thing going on. Oh, and they can last a long time for you guys.. :rolleyes: :)

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Ok peeps, it's Saturday night. To hell with HB tonight, I gotta get myself ready here and head out with the gal pals. :rollside:

ratso
08-19-2006, 07:03 PM
31st actually, I forgot the date today. So, I'm thinking you're in your mid to late forties, maybe a mid-life crisis thing going on. Oh, and they can last a long time for you guys.. :rolleyes: :)
Nah, I've always been this way... Just in no hurry to grow up. Most the crowd that run with me are in their 20's and a few in their 30's. If I have a mid life crisis, the way I'm going, that won't hit til I'm 90 or so... :D

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Nah, I've always been this way... Just in no hurry to grow up. Most the crowd that run with me are in their 20's and a few in their 30's. If I have a mid life crisis, the way I'm going, that won't hit til I'm 90 or so... :D
Well, I tried. Just keep doing what you're good at then, hit and forget 'em. :crossx: That leaves little room for a broken heart anyway. Like my brother says about that though, sometimes you gotta get under someone to get over someone. :D

ratso
08-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Well, I tried. Just keep doing what you're good at then, hit and forget 'em. :crossx: That leaves little room for a broken heart anyway. Like my brother says about that though, sometimes you gotta get under someone to get over someone. :D
With my knee messed up, I'll be under em alright... :idea:
Have fun tonight... I'm stuck at home damnit!

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2006, 07:18 PM
With my knee messed up, I'll be under em alright... :idea:
Have fun tonight... I'm stuck at home damnit!
Not entirely a bad place to be, uh, on the bottom that is. :crossx:
Thanks, hope the knee gets better. :)

Magic34
08-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Dont jinx yourself by talking about a slump buster so soon before it is even needed.

Jordy
08-19-2006, 07:46 PM
I gotta get myself ready here and head out with the gal pals. :rollside:
Gal pals??? Where are ya headed??? :D :D :D

Magic34
08-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Gal pals??? Where are ya headed??? :D :D :D
Nice :crossx:

Magic34
08-19-2006, 07:51 PM
You haven't been here for a long time to know his history, when I read one of his posts for the first time (a long read), I thought no way..... but I now believe most of it. You couldn't make up this guy's life story. :rollside:

Blown 472
08-19-2006, 08:47 PM
A dance?

Tom Brown
08-19-2006, 09:30 PM
A dance?
Yeah. You should check one out sometime.
Music... Beautiful women... :cool:

lucky
08-19-2006, 10:59 PM
thank you ratso , for crushing the last reamaing thread of sexual hope that i have been hanging on too -- I now have nothing - thanks a ****ng lot- buddy- can ya at least tell me that your ex's mom still comes for nooners on wed, just because she ca..... i feel like cutting off my penis now !@\

NashvilleBound
08-20-2006, 03:15 AM
I never did read how old Ratso was..... Let me guess...When God said "Let there be light" you were there flipping the switch????? Am I close??? :) :rollside: :)

centerhill condor
08-20-2006, 04:02 AM
happy aniv to the jones'... ratso's biggest problem is all the ex wives! one in TN! you know how those tn girls are...,nothin' but trouble!

full throttle
08-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Post pics! Then we can all feel your pain!

Misogynist
08-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah Ratso.... I know how you feel. After a few years of chasing tail, it all boils down to the same soup. " What are you going to buy me.... when are you going to marry me...... I need this... I need that..... all my girlfriends tell me I should be getting this from you.... you should be paying my bills..... you don't appreciate me.... "...... I can condense it all down to four words women say after a while ME... MINE.... MORE.... NOW! I don't even want to go out on dates any more.... it always ends the same.

ratso
08-21-2006, 11:56 AM
I never did read how old Ratso was..... Let me guess...When God said "Let there be light" you were there flipping the switch????? Am I close??? :) :rollside: :)
NB... pretty dang close. Maybe Oliver will get some use out of this thread. :idea: