PDA

View Full Version : Partial Tpi 700 Efi Opportunity

TPI
08-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Deleted

Daytona100
08-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Whats an honest estimate to repair the motor.

djunkie
08-22-2006, 12:59 PM
If someone want's to make this very easy for me and just pick these parts up with "no wedding ring attached" to this motor, I will entertain a fair offer. I am trying to make room for some new stuff, so I would really like to part with this package.The scenario would go something like this:
(CUSTOMER)"Hey Gary, I heard you have a partial 700 for sale WOW"
(tpi)WHY YES I DO!
(CUSTOMER)"I would like to come by and pick it all up for $15000 cash, no questions asked"
(tpi)No ignition parts, and its yours, COME AND GET IT NOW!
(CUSTOMER)"I am here with the money"
(TPI)HERE IS YOUR MOTOR, AND A COUPLE T SHIRTS, STICKERS, AND Boat Bling "Hot Sauce",,,,,,,THANKS, HAVE FUN WITH IT! If I am in a really good mood, I might even through in one of my patented "TPI AIR FORCE" Scoops!
end scenario
I will try this for the rest of the week and see how it goes,,,,,,,,,if this doesnt work, I will have to rebuild it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DAMNET!
Thanks guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gary
Why do I have to be broke? :cry: :cry:

x7734x
08-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Why do I have to be broke? :cry: :cry:
Thats what I was thinking...
So what does this need to build it back up to "running"?

HALLETT BOY
08-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey Gary ! How about a used big Whipple charger and related parts ???

TPI
08-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey Gary ! How about a used big Whipple charger and related parts ???
Damnet Gordon, just sold one. I have two new polished ones complete with MOAC i/c's that you might be interested in. I will give you a great price, but it will have to be a secret, and I will even drive a mile to your house and deliver it to you in person. I have a short snout TPI special kit with a ribbed ATI balancer and a standard snout kit that would bolt up to a tall deck BBC and balancer. Both with MOACS and fully polished/NEW! Take your pick, the price will be golden!

HALLETT BOY
08-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Damnet Gordon, just sold one. I have two new polished ones complete with MOAC i/c's that you might be interested in. I will give you a great price, but it will have to be a secret, and I will even drive a mile to your house and deliver it to you in person. I have a short snout TPI special kit with a ribbed ATI balancer and a standard snout kit that would bolt up to a tall deck BBC and balancer. Both with MOACS and fully polished/NEW! Take your pick, the price will be golden!
I'm almost afraid to ask the price...used was high enough...but I'll call ya !

TPI
08-22-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask the price...used was high enough...but I'll call ya !
LMAO, You have the coolest of everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You know good stuff costs a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will tell you what. Call everyone else first for the same stuff, and then call me. For you, the deal will be sweet + youve got me close by to help you with it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what other dealer could offer you that :rollside: :) :boxed: :rollside: :) :boxed: :rollside: :) :boxed: :)

TPI
08-23-2006, 07:31 AM
ttt
This is front page stuff! :)

TPI
08-24-2006, 05:23 AM
ttt :boxed:

TPI
08-24-2006, 04:57 PM
ttt

TPI
08-25-2006, 10:18 AM