PDA

View Full Version : image center

Sangerboy
04-06-2003, 09:10 PM
OK I was able to get my pictures onto the image gallery. how do I find the images URL with a Mac and no right click?

Kindsvater Flat
04-06-2003, 09:14 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/411DSCF0237-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/411DSCF0238-med.jpg

Sangerboy
04-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Thanks Kflat, That's Dragboat Dad's and Ian's TR2 up at Lake Casitas today and Ian holding my boat for me while I parked the truck. If any one knows the trick to post the pics with a Mac please let me know :D .

RaysonKid
04-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Looks like it was an Awesome day.
How did the boats run??

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Couple of nice lookin boats there...

Her454
04-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Sangerboy, Nice looking boats...bringing them on Fathers Day?

HavasuDreamin'
04-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Beautiful boats for sure! :cool:
Ian & Sangerboy.....you have what I call the mailbox problem. wink There has to be a custom sticker place near you that can make some CF numbers for you. :rolleyes:
Okay........I'll move along........ :o
[ April 07, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Jetboatguru
04-07-2003, 12:44 PM
I love lake Casitas. I used to test up there all all the time. The patrol was usually cool if there were no others around. Looks like a great day up there. Ian and Dboat Dad and Sangerboy, you guys need to make the CFW Fathers Day deal.
The TR2 looks alot different than when I saw i last year.
Tony

Ian
04-07-2003, 12:47 PM
I know HavasDreamin' those stickers suck! When the boat was at Billy B's he told me he was going to have some custom numbers painted on it if I left it there for too long :D . Now that the boat is all finished I need to get some custom numbers, when we get it painted we'll have Billy hook us up with some custom numbers

Sangerboy
04-07-2003, 04:53 PM
RaysonKid- both boats ran well, DBD and Ian had a steering glitch and mag cap troubles but got everything sorted out quickly. I tickled triple digits on a couple of runs but still couldn't
find the extra 700 r's I was looking for.
Acceptance- Thanks the TR2 is a beauty, that picture is very flattering to my boat, that is the original 1975 paint on my boat and it's pretty chewed up.
Her 454 & Guru- I already have reservations on south shore for FD @ CFW, I think DBD& Ian are planning on coming
HavasuDreamin- I'm going to paint the boat after Fathers Day and will paint nice #'s on then. If you enlarge the picture you might see the'02 stickers still on the boat. I always take the new registration with me but so far they haven't ever checked. wink

Sangerboy
04-07-2003, 04:56 PM
By the way I still would like to know the trick for posting pictures on here with a Mac, or should I just email the webmaster?

RaysonKid
04-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Sangerboy,
Your boat looks pretty good for being original finish.
By the way, How do DBD and Ian get away with the zoomies???
We would be shut down so fast up here. It aint funny...

Sangerboy
04-07-2003, 07:51 PM
RaysonKid:
Sangerboy,
Your boat looks pretty good for being original finish.
By the way, How do DBD and Ian get away with the zoomies???
We would be shut down so fast up here. It aint funny... RaysonKid, Casitas is not state or federally run,it is the water supply for the city of Ventura. The rangers are employed by the Casitas Munincipal Water District and are very cool. We both got talked to about noise when we pulled out( I run unmuffled dry stacks) because some people up on the hill in the picnic areas had complained about the noise but they just told me if I wanted to make some hard passes to just do it on the back side of the island :cool: :cool:

Dragboat Dad
04-07-2003, 08:36 PM
I was afraid to get any farther than I could paddle back to the dock on our first test. We kept it pretty conservative but, it was a Sunday. It was great to finally get out with you Sangerboy, nobody can accuse you of doing 1/8 mile passes. The boat is not the same one you saw last year at my house Tony, Ian and I spent every minute we could working on it. We are still friends despite all that quality time together, even my wife and his girlfriend are still around. We are probably coming up Father's day.
[ April 07, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Dragboat Dad ]

Her454
04-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Sangerboy:
Her 454 & Guru- I already have reservations on south shore for FD @ CFW Great, Kay says she'll have the Guacamole' ready... wink

Sangerboy
04-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Her454:
Sangerboy:
Her 454 & Guru- I already have reservations on south shore for FD @ CFW Great, Kay says she'll have the Guacamole' ready... wink Excellent, I'll pick a bunch of avocados about 10 days before I head up. Then they'll be just about perfect for the weekend :cool:

eraser
04-08-2003, 06:55 PM
and I'll bring some delicious tomatoes! NOT!!!!!!!

dossangers
04-08-2003, 07:03 PM
sangerboy,ian dragboat dad were all going to tow up together fathers day well get hooked up at needles to sort things out.

Dragboat Dad
04-08-2003, 07:18 PM
That sounds good

slowpoke
04-09-2003, 08:02 AM
I,m going with you guys. :D :D

Sangerboy
04-09-2003, 04:27 PM
dossangers:
sangerboy,ian dragboat dad were all going to tow up together fathers day well get hooked up at needles to sort things out. Great, throw in eraser and slowpoke- with everybody that will make a way cool sight heading up I-5 :D :cool:

Fired Up
04-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Sangerboy,
The complaints you received at Casitas are the main reason I will only test there on a weekday. I realize not everybody has that luxury. As it gets closer to summer it will be more difficult especially on a weekend. All the family boaters and picnicers come out and make it more crowded.

WILDERTHANU54
04-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Dragboat Dad:
Ian and I spent every minute we could working on it. We are still friends despite all that quality time together, even my wife and his girlfriend are still around. LOL........THAT BOAT LOOKS AWESOME.

Sangerboy
04-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Fired Up:
Sangerboy,
The complaints you received at Casitas are the main reason I will only test there on a weekday. I realize not everybody has that luxury. As it gets closer to summer it will be more difficult especially on a weekend. All the family boaters and picnicers come out and make it more crowded. Complete agreement Fired Up, my preferred test days are Wed PM'S and Fri AM's my only problem is that sometimes I have difficulty getting someone to go up with me :( . I've done it myself a couple of times but it's a real bitch to launch and retrieve if the wind comes up and of course there's "NO BODILY CONTACT ALLOWED" with the water.

Fired Up
04-10-2003, 08:54 PM
I had plans to do a little testing soon as I was getting another set of gears (12%). But the deal fell through. I'll keep in touch when I get set again, maybe meet up there. I may just get my prop cut down a hair and see if that gets me what I'm looking for......a few more RPM's.

Sangerboy
04-11-2003, 05:14 AM
Fired Up check your PM's

Jetboatguru
04-11-2003, 06:40 AM
Sam, I would not cut the prop down. Just keep looking for 12's. You can always go up in gear when you make more power, but you can't add back on to a propeller. It's gonna cost you a new one. Plus, the smaller diameter is gonna make the boat drag the ass.
Just my .01 cent.
Tony

Fired Up
04-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Thanks for your .01 Tony. I think your opinion is worth more than that! I may have just found a pair of 12's tonight. I found out the true dimensions of my prop are 11 1/8 x 15.6... not quite 16 inch pitch. Measured by computer. If it works out Sangerboy offered to let me try a couple of his props. Thanks..