PDA

View Full Version : Time for a change in careers

BshyBvrGirl
08-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I work with adults with disabilities. It's a pretty rewarding job...until days like today. I ran into one of my "favs" out in public. She's awesome. Last fall, while giving a tour to some execs from a large insurance company, she ran up to me grabbed my chest and told me "honey, you got juicy boobs!"
of course, even more humiliating was the response from the 65 year old at the back of the tour group.
Well today, while out for dinner, she was there at the restaurant. Of course, I'm on a first date and haven't done a whole lot of sharing about my job. She comes up to the table "B*** you make me blush, B*** you make me blush!" Then turns to my date and tells him that he's soo cute she's getting wet....then puts her hands down her pants!
so yeah...immediately after her guardian finally breaks up the restaurant spectacle, my date requests the check and drives me home...not even a single word said in the car...just drops me off.
Now i'm at home just thinkin to myself...I do give amateur fluffers a great rep :-) But it's a good thing I'm going back to school otherwise I"m going to be single forever!!!!

HocusPocus
08-20-2006, 07:38 PM
for once... i am glad there are no pics with this post. :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
08-20-2006, 07:49 PM
for once... i am glad there are no pics with this post. :crossx:
lol

RitcheyRch
08-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Definitely a rewarding job but could not imagine what you went through today.

Wizard29
08-20-2006, 08:25 PM
It wasn't the person in your avatar, was it? :eek:

BshyBvrGirl
08-20-2006, 08:44 PM
are you trying to tell me you don't like my 5th grade back to school photo?

locogringo
08-20-2006, 08:51 PM
I, for one, applaud you for your kindness in helping those with more issues than most.
I wold hang in there if it is what you like and is truly as rewarding as you say it is.
Maybe us "normal" people are the ones with more issues...???
I am sure you have developed a pretty tough skin being in that kind of environment and maybe even dealing with terrets as well. I am sure you have also lerned to laugh this kind of stuff off. Look, I would have laughed my ass off if it was me on the date with you and if it was too big of a scene, then go to another restaurant and laugh on the way. Seems like you just haven't found the right guy yet. Don't give up so quick.
Okay, sorry, Dr. Phil is off duty now so he won't be coming back but honestly, I am grateful to have people like you in this world.

YeLLowBoaT
08-20-2006, 08:56 PM
if he can't handle what you do for a living. I say F00k him, there is better fish in the sea.

VanDeano
08-20-2006, 08:57 PM
I, for one, applaud you for your kindness in helping those with more issues than most.
I wold hang in there if it is what you like and is truly as rewarding as you say it is.
I am sure you have developed a pretty tough skin being in that kind of environment and maybe even dealing with terrets as well. I am sure you have also lerned to laugh this kind of stuff off. Look, I would have laughed my ass off if it was me on the date with you and if it was too big of a scene, then go to another restaurant and laugh on the way. Seems like you just haven't found the right guy yet. Don't give up so quick.
Okay, sorry, Dr. Phil is off duty now so he won't be coming back but honestly, I am grateful to have people like you in this world.
I agree, If I was your date I would of been flattered that some woman came up and said I make her wet. Don't beat yourself up over it, he obviously is to uptight.

BshyBvrGirl
08-20-2006, 09:10 PM
thanks Dr Phil...I think I needed to hear it tonight...and share the story with some people who could see the humor in it
i'm sitting here thinking about the evening laughing about it. Hell, I spend most of my days laughing about what happens at work..if you don't you'd go nuts.
it's unfortunate that my date sucked, but I figure his loss. who wouldn't want want to go out with an amateur fluffer with juicy boobs?!

locogringo
08-20-2006, 11:34 PM
as long as juicy isn't a precursor to saggy then all is good... lol!
:D :cool:

thumbs
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
so yeah...immediately after her guardian finally breaks up the restaurant spectacle, my date requests the check and drives me home...not even a single word said in the car...just drops me off.
I hate to say it but your date was a jackass. You are better off without him.
If you enjoy and feel good about your job don't quit. Mr. right won't care what kind of job you have. Be patient. I had to wait to 34 to find the right one for me.

RitcheyRch
08-21-2006, 03:28 AM
Well said.
If you enjoy and feel good about your job don't quit. Mr. right won't care what kind of job you have. Be patient. I had to wait to 34 to find the right one for me.

Riomouse911
08-21-2006, 04:46 AM
Most of us who were single for a spell (especially after a divorce) have a load of lousy date stories.. I have a doozy or two for sure.. (that might make a good thread) I can say I had to look high and low before the wheat was seperated from the chaff...and the ring was on the finger again.
Hang in there!

Chromegorilla
08-21-2006, 05:33 AM
If you enjoy and feel good about your job don't quit. Mr. right won't care what kind of job you have. Be patient.
Ding ding ding...we have a winner....... 100% correct answer right there....

Howie Feltersnatch
08-21-2006, 05:44 AM
All I can say is "B*** you make me blush, B*** you make me blush!" I've got my hand down my pants!

BshyBvrGirl
08-21-2006, 05:48 AM
You know what sucks...is when you feel like you did meet mr. right...and then get dumped out on your ass without warning. Didn't even see it coming...he comes back into the picture, and then disappears again. It's all good, I'm heartless and have no feelings, why would I care at all being misled :-)
I think after last night, I realized my tough skin has worn thin the past few months dealing with the break-up of my ex. And the bad date stories are starting to run amock. This summer has soo not been the summer of love, not even lust. Perhaps it's a sign that I should take a break for awhile.
I heard that nun thing isn't so bad :-)
So let's hear 'em. Share your lousy date stories...the uglier the better!

Chromegorilla
08-21-2006, 06:02 AM
Perhaps it's a sign that I should take a break for awhile.
Ya know..... sometimes, when your not really looking..... you'll find exactly what your looking for......

BshyBvrGirl
08-21-2006, 07:18 AM
All I can say is "B*** you make me blush, B*** you make me blush!" I've got my hand down my pants!
classic. damn I'm good!

centerhill condor
08-21-2006, 07:24 AM
you obviously have a passion for your work! How many workin' class dogs have that every day? I'd rather have a job I love over a mate that was "not so much". Silence is golden... he did the best thing he could for you. Ask anybody left at the altar.

socalmoney
08-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Sounds like she would make a perfect Wack-Packer on Stern.
They guys you date shouldn't be down on what you do, it is very commendable. Besides us men are not far from being full blown retarded a lot of the time and to find an angle who has the patients to deal with it is golden. Hang in there, it will all work out.

SHOTKALLIN
08-21-2006, 09:55 AM
open a board and care home and make some real money. You can stay in the field you enjoy too.

Caribbean Jet
08-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Your date wasn't worth it, stick with it. We need more people who care about others.

BshyBvrGirl
08-21-2006, 11:42 AM
UPDATE:
So my jackass date emailed me. Gotta luv when the email starts,"you're a really great girl, but..."
Translation: I only date dumb chicks with big boobs, who don't talk and who put out on the first date and tell me my dick is 3x's bigger than it actually is.
But thank y'all for the words of encouragement. I do love my job and I'm going back to school next year to get my special education degree just to get even better at it. The courage some of these people have (and their families) makes even my worst days (or dates) seem like a walk in the park. It's all about perspective.

racecar.hotshoe
08-21-2006, 11:52 AM
I think this guy just got wet himself and was to embarrassed to let you see!Or hes just a dick head...............

Sleek-Jet
08-21-2006, 12:02 PM
So... do you have juicy boobs??? :D
Sounds like you had a little pre-emptive strike with the prospective boyfriend.
Count your blessing you found out now instead of 6 months down the road, it doesn't matter what you do for a living, that guy is a dick...

BshyBvrGirl
08-21-2006, 12:08 PM
My boobs do rock...juicy indeed. And I might add that my fluffing skills are indeed blush worthy.

Sleek-Jet
08-21-2006, 12:10 PM
My boobs do rock...juicy indeed. And I might add that my fluffing skills are indeed blush worthy.
His loss it sounds like.... :rollside: :rollside:

BshyBvrGirl
08-21-2006, 12:18 PM
aww...how sweet! :rollside:

ECeptor
08-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Obviously the guy had to recognize the person who came up to you had a handicap. Even if he didn't, most "normal" guys would have asked what that was all about. Then you segway into a conversation about your career.
If a guy can't handle your job, then he's not worth being around...even casually.

BshyBvrGirl
08-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Obviously the guy had to recognize the person who came up to you had a handicap. Even if he didn't, most "normal" guys would have asked what that was all about. Then you segway into a conversation about your career.
If a guy can't handle your job, then he's not worth being around...even casually.
Exactly! He didn't even ask about what I did for a living. And the fact of the matter is that, yes, I do see people we work with in the community from time to time. It's our job! We help give training and support to people with disabilities to get them back out there working and living as independently as possible. There are times it's embarassing or scenes happen or it gets uncomfortable, but it goes with the territory.
If he had just asked, we could have had a good laugh about the whole situation. But like you said, he's not even worth being in the picture casually as a friend.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
I gotta agree here too. It IS a funny story, and I'm one of those guys who would just want to know why we just had such a hilarious encounter, as she obviously knew you, and yea, we'd just find a quieter spot to continue dinner. He's WAY too uptight, it'll give him a coronary one day. Keep the career or change, you have to make yourself happy. Somewhere you'll stumble across somebody who is capable of hanging with ya, without getting in the way.
Best of luck to ya.

Jordy
08-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Translation: I only date dumb chicks with big boobs...
But it's tough to get the smart ones to go out!!! :D :D :D

GottaJet
08-21-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry about how your date reacted and it must have been pretty humiliating but DAMN :D :D :cry: :D :D

Phat Matt
08-21-2006, 08:04 PM
So how many PM's for dates did you get with this one? :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
08-21-2006, 08:07 PM
You mean I am not the only one???? damn my chances just went down. :cry:

missspent
08-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Sorry...for what happend. I spent 25 years (long story, still friends) with an an incredible woman who taught special education in the Poway school system which is San Diego. You name it, it happened and we accepted and did it for the kid's. She was teacher of the year for three years and is still at it at Poway High School. Name is Sylvia Kellerhouse if you live in the area or if you need a little affirmation, give her a call. Just dial the number, they will find her. She is a Saint. Among the stories was Brandon who we had to fish out of the engine of a F-14 Tomcat during a tour of Miramar. Over the years, there were many more I assure you in similar settings as yours. The world needs people like you and if you can keep the focus...God Bless.
Richard in Lake Havasu
coppercanyonone@yahoo.com

Wizard29
08-21-2006, 08:23 PM
are you trying to tell me you don't like my 5th grade back to school photo?
LOL...An amateur fluffer with juicy boobs AND a sense of humor.
I'll say it again - This thread is worthless without pics.
With those qualities and hanging around here, you won't be single for long. :)
Don't worry about your date. He doesn't sound like a very accepting individual.

BshyBvrGirl
08-22-2006, 05:15 AM
NOT A DAMN ONE!!!
total crime imo! Hello...amateur fluffer! Anybody out there?!! :)

Howie Feltersnatch
08-22-2006, 05:42 AM
OK...
I had a friend who's sister was "metally challenged" or whatever the correct term is now. She lived in a state institution and he would go up and pick her up for the weekend quite often. One weekend I was with him when he took her back; as we were driving into the parking lot there was another patient on the lawn throwing a massive fit. As we drove by my friend remarked "Geez I wonder what's wrong with her?" Without hesitation his sister said "I'll tell you what's wrong with her - she's crazy! That's what's wrong with her!". I thought we were both going to die laughing on the spot. Still get a giggle when I think about it. She was a handful to deal with - a grown woman with the mind of a 5 year old but a lot of fun to play with. To her the most valuable currency on the planet was quarters because that's what the vending machines took. I could give her a hundred dollar bill & she'd throw it on the ground but a roll of wuartes & she was rich beyond belief!

BshyBvrGirl
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
UPDATE:
I would like to thank all of you who finally PM'd me for dates. You have all been penciled in...
It's nice to know bushy-beaver fat chicks can get some lovin' too!
:D

ECeptor
08-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Exactly! He didn't even ask about what I did for a living. And the fact of the matter is that, yes, I do see people we work with in the community from time to time. It's our job! We help give training and support to people with disabilities to get them back out there working and living as independently as possible. There are times it's embarassing or scenes happen or it gets uncomfortable, but it goes with the territory.
If he had just asked, we could have had a good laugh about the whole situation. But like you said, he's not even worth being in the picture casually as a friend.
Hey, it could be worse...you could be an engineer...like me!

seanv
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
i woulda busted up laughing at that one...with you! he obviously isnt confident enough to handle situations with "special" people. your far better off and im sure the good guys will pop up when ur not looking so hard.
btw. im a single guy and it's a bitch to find a smart sexy chick in az without a truckload of baggage so i feel you.

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
i woulda busted up laughing at that one...with you! he obviously isnt confident enough to handle situations with "special" people. your far better off and im sure the good guys will pop up when ur not looking so hard.
btw. im a single guy and it's a bitch to find a smart sexy chick in az without a truckload of baggage so i feel you.
Yeah, but look where you live... you need to move up to Scottsdale with Jordy... at least those chicks have money... :D :D :D
For money or food, a guy will put up with alot... :idea:

Phat Matt
08-22-2006, 09:27 PM
NOT A DAMN ONE!!!
total crime imo! Hello...amateur fluffer! Anybody out there?!! :)
Maybe you should post a pic exploiting your skills. :eat:
:D

seanv
08-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah, but look where you live... you need to move up to Scottsdale with Jordy... at least those chicks have money... :D :D :D
For money or food, a guy will put up with alot... :idea:
OH BULL SH*T! those are the most f-d up girls yet. they are broke and think living out there will land them mr.bucks. hell even the last census listed more millionaires in glendale than scottsdale.

Jordy
08-23-2006, 03:05 PM
OH BULL SH*T! those are the most f-d up girls yet. they are broke and think living out there will land them mr.bucks.
But they're fun to watch in action. Leykis suggested getting business cards printed up with Dr. or Esq. on them. By the time the next morning rolls around, you're gone and what are they going to do, call your "office" from the bar??? :idea: :D

Sleek-Jet
08-17-2007, 09:43 AM
So... do you have juicy boobs??? :D
Sounds like you had a little pre-emptive strike with the prospective boyfriend.
Count your blessing you found out now instead of 6 months down the road, it doesn't matter what you do for a living, that guy is a dick...
Can't really say much for your current B/F either.... :idea:

fatboy95
08-17-2007, 09:57 AM
UPDATE:
So my jackass date emailed me. Gotta luv when the email starts,"you're a really great girl, but..."
Translation: I only date dumb chicks with big boobs, who don't talk and who put out on the first date and tell me my dick is 3x's bigger than it actually is.
But thank y'all for the words of encouragement. I do love my job and I'm going back to school next year to get my special education degree just to get even better at it. The courage some of these people have (and their families) makes even my worst days (or dates) seem like a walk in the park. It's all about perspective.
Sounds like your date went home to whack his miniature pee pee and then snuggle up to his inflatable Barbie. At dinner I would have wanted to know about what you did for a living to make someone that is disadvantaged so happy.

BshyBvrGirl
08-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Can't really say much for your current B/F either.... :idea:
me neither :rolleyes: :D