PDA

View Full Version : BoatCop: Parker AZ Traffic Ticket Info:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-21-2006, 08:10 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1179606_041.jpg
Is the charge number "A"?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1179606_042.jpg
Citation payment info card asks to circle charge number.
Is that the letter in the black left margin?
In this case circle "A" ?
A is a number not a letter?
Reading the traffic school info it states the FINE and charge will be dropped if completed.
Is that correct?
Is online traffic school avail?
I ask because several in our group got cited, and we live over 300 miles away.
Thanks.

Jordy
08-21-2006, 08:14 AM
"Number" A would be your charge and last time I checked AZ didn't offer online traffic school, however, I want to say that you can do a regular school in Cali and it will count in AZ. Nice to see another ***boater with a criminal record!!! :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
08-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Ross your only 195 pounds :rolleyes:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Ross your only 195 pounds :rolleyes:
Yea, and 5'11 1/2 ".
Those were the days

Boatcop
08-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Circle the "A".
The other letters are listed, in case there's more than one charge on the ticket, and the receiver either wants to contest another charge, or one or more of the charges are inelligible for Traffic School.
If you plead guilty and pay the fine by mail, the charge will go on your record.
If you take traffic school, the charge and fine are dropped, (don't sjow up on your record) although the charge for the school is sometimes more than the fine. You can only take traffic school once every 2 years.
call the 800 number in thte pamphlet and they can tell you where you can take traffic school. I don't think on-line schools are offerred or accepted in AZ.
They are offerred frequently here in Parker, usually on a Saturday, so you can combine a River trip with attending the school.

Trailer Park Casanova
08-21-2006, 11:54 AM
The Cashieres check is in the mail.
Thanks BC.

JB in so cal
08-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Circle the "A".
The other letters are listed, in case there's more than one charge on the ticket, and the receiver either wants to contest another charge, or one or more of the charges are inelligible for Traffic School.
If you plead guilty and pay the fine by mail, the charge will go on your record.
If you take traffic school, the charge and fine are dropped, (don't sjow up on your record) although the charge for the school is sometimes more than the fine. You can only take traffic school once every 2 years.
call the 800 number in thte pamphlet and they can tell you where you can take traffic school. I don't think on-line schools are offerred or accepted in AZ.
They are offerred frequently here in Parker, usually on a Saturday, so you can combine a River trip with attending the school.
Is there any chance you could throw in a root canal for the trifecta :rolleyes: