PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage business...

Tom Slick
01-12-2006, 08:09 PM
jobs???
Just wondering if any of you are in the business. My chick has 12 years experience in all facets of the business and is currently looking for a job. If any of you are in need of someone with tons of experience and is an awesome worker, please PM me. :boxed:
Thanks

Parker Dreamin
01-12-2006, 08:19 PM
BRE or Tequila John.......

Havasu Hangin'
01-12-2006, 08:34 PM
My chick...
You're heterosexual? :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
01-12-2006, 08:44 PM
You're heterosexual? :jawdrop:
I thought the same thing.... I saw is girl this last Sat at Super Cross.... I think he slipped her something because there is no way she is sober and would be with him... :idea:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I thought the same thing.... I saw is girl this last Sat at Super Cross.... I think he slipped her something because there is no way she is sober and would be with him... :idea:
Oh ShIAT thats funny!!

Bre
01-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Yep.. we could use someone :) We are in Irvine. Where are you guys at ?

eman1625
01-12-2006, 08:48 PM
I own a mortgage co. in Riverside and looking to hire one more.

Mtg Pro
01-13-2006, 06:07 AM
I have offices in 20 offices in three states, PM me. We always have opportunities for experieinced originators, we may have openings for other support functions.

duffster
01-13-2006, 06:24 AM
jobs???
Just wondering if any of you are in the business. My chick has 12 years experience in all facets of the business and is currently looking for a job. If any of you are in need of someone with tons of experience and is an awesome worker, please PM me. :boxed:
Thanks
Have her look for a new occupation the mortgage business sucks right now the hay day is over for now. I work for a big operation in Irvine and the numbers are the lowest I have seen in 10-years.

BoatFloating
01-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Have her look for a new occupation the mortgage business sucks right now the hay day is over for now. I work for a big operation in Irvine and the numbers are the lowest I have seen in 10-years.
Some make it and some don't. There will always be people selling mortgages. The strong survive and the weak disappear. It will be good to get ride of these guys that got in during the hay day and run when they see it slow a little.

OutCole'd
01-13-2006, 08:34 AM
Some make it and some don't. There will always be people selling mortgages. The strong survive and the weak disappear. It will be good to get ride of these guys that got in during the hay day and run when they see it slow a little.
Weren't you sellin pizza's a year ago? :cool:

gqchris
01-13-2006, 10:25 AM
My GF is raking in 12k a month underwriting. Used to be 15k, yea it is slowing down
:cool:

Outnumbered
01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
My GF is raking in 12k a month underwriting. Used to be 15k, yea it is slowing down
:cool:
Maybe she gets a bonus for having such a nice ass :crossx: I like the avatar :lightsabe

topless
01-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Call HolyMoly.

Tom Slick
01-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey guys and girls, thank you for responding to this thread and also your PM's. Just for your information, we are currently located in Newport Beach, but maybe looking to re-locate to the Upland area in a few months, depending on her work situation. If any of you have any opportunities in a support staff type of position, for instance with a lender she is looking for an account manager position, or with a broker she would be interested in a processor position. Hope this helps, and again thank you very much for your help. :boxed:

tamalewagon
01-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Hey guys and girls, thank you for responding to this thread and also your PM's. Just for your information, we are currently located in Newport Beach, but maybe looking to re-locate to the Upland area in a few months, depending on her work situation. If any of you have any opportunities in a support staff type of position, for instance with a lender she is looking for an account manager position, or with a broker she would be interested in a processor position. Hope this helps, and again thank you very much for your help. :boxed:
I need a processor Chris...you guys want to move down to San Diego? :idea:

NashvilleBound
01-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Opening in my office here in TN.....Title side

riverroyal
01-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Opening in my office here in TN.....Title side
can you move my family,I will tow my own boat,you have no luck with that :rollside:

NashvilleBound
01-14-2006, 12:47 PM
can you move my family,I will tow my own boat,you have no luck with that :rollside:
Not sure of the exact pay.....I think its mid 100's...... I dont think you could survive on it to be honest..........

riverroyal
01-15-2006, 09:53 AM
or working for you?The stress is no biggie,you as my boss,thats another thing :cry:

gqchris
01-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Maybe she gets a bonus for having such a nice ass :crossx: I like the avatar :lightsabe
ROFL:) Thanks outnumbered, I appreciate that. She does have a yummy arse!

NashvilleBound
01-15-2006, 12:05 PM
or working for you?The stress is no biggie,you as my boss,thats another thing :cry:
Funny you should say that. When I walk in i can feel the tension meter hitting the roof.....the cleaning of desk tops....the all the somewhat fake smiles.... but its cool...they are all making bank. As far as I am concerned the rest is irrelivent. (I know this will shock you) "I" am not there to make friends or socialize ........its only business :notam: :notam: :notam:

riverroyal
01-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Funny you should say that. When I walk in i can feel the tension meter hitting the roof.....the cleaning of desk tops....the all the somewhat fake smiles.... but its cool...they are all making bank. As far as I am concerned the rest is irrelivent. (I know this will shock you) "I" am not there to make friends or socialize ........its only business :notam: :notam: :notam:
im shocked.Id just smile as you walk in,then shoot you in the back of the head with a rubberband while I sip a jack and diet coke.When should I start?

HM
01-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Call HolyMoly.
Thanks Topless, but I am not a good home for regular loan officers. My business is different...and when I say different, I want you to think of the principal in Forrest Gump when he says "Mrs. Gump, you boy is......different."

Riverkid
01-15-2006, 05:54 PM
im shocked.Id just smile as you walk in,then shoot you in the back of the head with a rubberband while I sip a jack and diet coke.When should I start?
They don't sell Fresca E of the Mississippi... :p

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 09:42 AM
They don't sell Fresca E of the Mississippi... :p
maybe you can fedex me some if i go,I watched the travel channel a few days ago,they were at lake cumberland,near nashvillebound,sure makes havasu look kinda dry :rolleyes:

NashvilleBound
01-16-2006, 01:23 PM
maybe you can fedex me some if i go,I watched the travel channel a few days ago,they were at lake cumberland,near nashvillebound,sure makes havasu look kinda dry :rolleyes:
why do I get the eebee geebee's when I read that?