PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline V24 In So Cal!!!

BlackedoutF250
08-21-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that the Adrenaline V24 is in So Cal and available for viewing if anyone is interested in the boat or seeing the companies work. If you would like to view the boat please contact me and we can schedule a time to check it out.
Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

SHAKEN Not Stirred
08-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm sitting at my desk.....
Go ahead and bring it by.....
Can you bring a sandwitch too......I'm starving !!!!
Thanks,
CJG
:idea:

craiginlaverne
08-21-2006, 08:05 PM
they come with those icky myco trailers?

BlackedoutF250
08-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Nope no mycos all ours are being put on Extreme trailers, in fact the boat is going to Extreme tomorrow to get the trailer mapped out and made to sell it with instead of the custom trailer it now sits on.
Chris I called you today man and never heard back I could have brought it by and worked on your truck lol. Im taking it in first thing tomorrow morning to get the trailer made up and it will have some 18" Helos and Nitto tires.
Anyone interested in a nice Factory demo boat let me know were looking to make a great deal on this boat with a trailer and it will do 75mph and it rides great in chop and is fun to drive.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502

craiginlaverne
08-21-2006, 08:20 PM
if you ever want an alum.(channel) all welded trailer, we are building them at pacific trailers in chino. just to let u know.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
08-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Chris I called you today man and never heard back I could have brought it by and worked on your truck lol. Im taking it in first thing tomorrow morning to get the trailer made up and it will have some 18" Helos and Nitto tires.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
Hey...Sorry man.....Forgot to call you back....
Long day today and off to Puerto Rico at 07:30AM tomorrow.....
I'll be back on the West Coast in 2 weeks and we'll hook-up.....
Can't wait to see the boat....
Later,
CJG
:)