PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mohave new Schiada 32 sighting

DILLIGAF
08-21-2006, 02:18 PM
I saw a beautiful 32 this weekend. It was blue/white and had 525's fixed up to put out 900HP each. I went over to talk to the owner but he wasn't there at the time. I talked to the guys Dad and he was very nice but knew just a bit about the boat. I let him know that he was in my dream boat and just wanted to take a closer look. I guess the owner took delivery about a month ago or so and the delivery time from placing the order was about 6-7 months.
Absolutely flawless looking boat.
Anybody know if this is a HB member? Just curious.....

USCFAN
08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Where are the pics?

blackcloud75
08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
I saw a beautiful 32 this weekend. It was blue/white and had 525's fixed up to put out 900HP each. I went over to talk to the owner but he wasn't there at the time. I talked to the guys Dad and he was very nice but knew just a bit about the boat. I let him know that he was in my dream boat and just wanted to take a closer look. I guess the owner took delivery about a month ago or so and the delivery time from placing the order was about 6-7 months.
Absolutely flawless looking boat.
Anybody know if this is a HB member? Just curious.....
NO PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :skull:
......6-7 months.... shiat....mine was 14 months

DILLIGAF
08-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Where are the pics?
None taken, sorry :( I know, that sucks
......6-7 months.... shiat....mine was 14 months
I thought the 6-7 months was kind of fast but maybe the father had the timeframes wrong.
The father said he would open the hatch but didn't know how and I didn't feel right about pushing it any further. I waited around for about 5 minutes talking about stuff but had to take off myself.

burtandnancy
08-21-2006, 03:31 PM
If you want a picture of a beautiful, blue/while 32' Schiada, peek thru the gate at IMCO, there's one there as we speak (8/21/6)...

HavasuSelect
08-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Does Schiada have a website???

Holland
08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
None taken, sorry :( I know, that sucks
I thought the 6-7 months was kind of fast but maybe the father had the timeframes wrong.
The father said he would open the hatch but didn't know how and I didn't feel right about pushing it any further. I waited around for about 5 minutes talking about stuff but had to take off myself.
.............. and you call yourself a HB'er...............
don't all HB'ers have 3 cameras in thier posessesion at any time????? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Debbolas
08-21-2006, 05:26 PM
We were out there this weekend.....guess we missed it as well...:D

mondorally
08-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Does Schiada have a website???
www.schiada.com (http://www.schiada.com)
-Justin

Tequila-John
08-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Sounds like a nice ride

Debbolas
08-21-2006, 05:41 PM
-Justin
Beautiful boats!!

HavasuSelect
08-21-2006, 06:57 PM
-Justin
Thanks! Site looks great.

DILLIGAF
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
We were out there this weekend.....guess we missed it as well...:D
If I would have known you guys were out I would have invited you and Scream up at the house for our BBQ. Sorry Deb
On Saturday we headed up to Cactus Cove at the 12 mile marker. On Friday we were in GA most of the day.

DILLIGAF
08-21-2006, 07:07 PM
.............. and you call yourself a HB'er...............
don't all HB'ers have 3 cameras in thier posessesion at any time????? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Probably a true statement....lol
I had one but would feel like it was rude to be walking up to their boat and snapping pics without permission. I do take pics for here on HB when we get together for things but never post anything that is compromising unless the compromised person gives permission :) I take less and less pics these days though.

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 01:53 PM
If I would have known you guys were out I would have invited you and Scream up at the house for our BBQ. Sorry Deb
On Saturday we headed up to Cactus Cove at the 12 mile marker. On Friday we were in GA most of the day.
We were just out Saturday, up past Cottonwood on a nice little beach.:D
I was surprised how busy it was at Katherines :rolleyes:
Excellent day on the lake, the water was so smooth I could sit up in the bow (I don't often get to do that because of my back):D
Sorry we missed ya :cry:
We are trying to get out once more next month and then hopefully once in October :rollside:

DILLIGAF
08-22-2006, 02:04 PM
We were just out Saturday, up past Cottonwood on a nice little beach.:D
I was surprised how busy it was at Katherines :rolleyes:
Excellent day on the lake, the water was so smooth I could sit up in the bow (I don't often get to do that because of my back):D
Sorry we missed ya :cry:
We are trying to get out once more next month and then hopefully once in October :rollside:
I am trying to cram in as much time as possible as summer is fast passing by again :cry: Of course then some Catalina trips can start :)
I will keep an eye out for you guys

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 02:21 PM
:D I would LOVE to go to Catalina :D

SoCalOffshore
08-22-2006, 02:49 PM
We have been out the last 3 weekends on lake pacific. very nice indeed. nothing like running 75 mph on the ocean!

mondorally
08-22-2006, 03:05 PM
We have been out the last 3 weekends on lake pacific. very nice indeed. nothing like running 75 mph on the ocean!
Are you going out this weekend? I'm going to try and get out in the 27 and would love to meet up somewhere.
-Justin

SoCalOffshore
08-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Are you going out this weekend? I'm going to try and get out in the 27 and would love to meet up somewhere.
-Justin
we are actually go to catalina for a diving trip. since we are not leaving untill saturday we are going over on the catalina express. i doubt we could get a mooring over the weekend. last weekend up at ventura the sun barely came out, so it was a little cool. this weekend should be real nice. check the swell model.