PDA

View Full Version : Always In need of Positive Stuff!

AzLakeLizard
01-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey there...
I have been here for a while but not really "out" there so far...
What I am hoping for is some good thoughts towards my sister...
Long story short..
She is my oldest sister who just this past year lost her 2nd Son at the age of 25, her first son she lost at the age of 19 almost 20....
She has been in surgery this past day for Pancreatic (sp) cancer... they removed 3/4 of her pancreas... her galbalder and the dubi...(not sure of the spelling)... she will be in ICU for another day or 2... but what hits me home is she was / is my "LIGHT"!............ one of those people who help drag you out of the depths of HELL!... She is my light!.. that was a zillion years ago.. but no matter what she is my life!.. she is my sister!....
What I am asking for I guess....
is Please put a GOOD thought in your mind today or tomorrow.. or when ever
for this amazing part of light!...
Thanks for reading!
Mary

Jrocket
01-12-2006, 08:37 PM
That was very sad to read.Not sure what to say in cases like this but to stay as strong as you possibly can.Very sorry to hear this.
John

AzLakeLizard
01-12-2006, 08:59 PM
I am way past ready for bed!
Thank you so much for your wishes!
It makes my heart much lighter!....
Family is a gift

dicudmore
01-12-2006, 09:05 PM
hey Mary we're certainly thinking of you and your sister :D
-Dan

IN2-IN2MX
01-12-2006, 09:17 PM
:cry: Your poor sister. The silver lining of her sad story is that she has a sister that loves her very much. That is wonderful. I hope it all works out.

JetBoatRich
01-13-2006, 04:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your losses, think and act positive makes it easier to get through someof the tough times of life.

PowellScooter
01-13-2006, 06:09 AM
Our thoughts hopes and prayers for her recovery. Scooter

Rexone
01-13-2006, 09:42 AM
My thoughts are with you and your sister Mary. Hang in there

topless
01-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you both. Hang in there.

Her454
01-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey there...
I have been here for a while but not really "out" there so far...
What I am hoping for is some good thoughts towards my sister...
Long story short..
She is my oldest sister who just this past year lost her 2nd Son at the age of 25, her first son she lost at the age of 19 almost 20....
She has been in surgery this past day for Pancreatic (sp) cancer... they removed 3/4 of her pancreas... her galbalder and the dubi...(not sure of the spelling)... she will be in ICU for another day or 2... but what hits me home is she was / is my "LIGHT"!............ one of those people who help drag you out of the depths of HELL!... She is my light!.. that was a zillion years ago.. but no matter what she is my life!.. she is my sister!....
What I am asking for I guess....
is Please put a GOOD thought in your mind today or tomorrow.. or when ever
for this amazing part of light!...
Thanks for reading!
Mary
AZ - This brought tears to my eyes. Please make sure you tell her that she is your "Light" in life. That means alot to the ones we love.
God Bless -
Traci

Hardly Satisfied
01-13-2006, 10:24 AM
our thoughts and prayers are with you

LAFD
01-13-2006, 10:50 AM
hang in there you have my thoughts and prayers...