Being towed in by Funny Sonny that is.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9254Funny_Sonny-med.jpg
What do you think, T-Bag?!! :rollside: :rollside:

JetBoatRich
08-21-2006, 08:22 PM
They look like a happy group :cool:

QuickJet
08-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Ha ha, that's not what I pictured. What lake is that?

wedge44
08-22-2006, 07:20 AM
Looks like Don Pedro

Jetboatguru
08-22-2006, 07:31 AM
That is Lake Comanche.
Us Big Ballers came rolling in with the 27 Daytona (Teague 800) and noticed this boat Funny Sonny. Gave a little chuckle and were on our way. Well sort of. The boat shut off about 2 miles from the ramp and we started trouble shooting everything we could. Here came Funny Sonny running STRONG. They stopped and asked if we need a tow back but we declined. We were gonna FIX IT! Half hour goes by and here comes Funny Sonny "Hey do you guys need a tow?" Nah, we're good!
Another half hour goes by and here they come again. This time we throw them rope and gladly accept the tow back to the ramp. Had to click off a pic, they were a great group of people just excited to help (and tow back a 100K ride.) The owner informed us that he just bought Funny Sonny for $350
:p :p

Robbie Racer
08-22-2006, 08:23 AM
That is Lake Comanche.
Us Big Ballers came rolling in with the 27 Daytona (Teague 800) and noticed this boat Funny Sonny. Gave a little chuckle and were on our way. Well sort of. The boat shut off about 2 miles from the ramp and we started trouble shooting everything we could. Here came Funny Sonny running STRONG. They stopped and asked if we need a tow back but we declined. We were gonna FIX IT! Half hour goes by and here comes Funny Sonny "Hey do you guys need a tow?" Nah, we're good!
Another half hour goes by and here they come again. This time we throw them rope and gladly accept the tow back to the ramp. Had to click off a pic, they were a great group of people just excited to help (and tow back a 100K ride.) The owner informed us that he just bought Funny Sonny for $350
I hate it when that happens (all too often to me). :p

Dave C
08-22-2006, 08:23 AM
getting the ol push rope out.... LOL
there is proof positive that you don't need to spent big $$ to have a good time :rollside:

T-Bag'n
08-22-2006, 09:07 AM
Being towed in by Funny Sonny that is.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9254Funny_Sonny-med.jpg
What do you think, T-Bag?!! :rollside: :rollside:
I'm speechless at the moment but want to thank you for the publicity!!!!!!!!
Just remember I am the KING of CFW!!!! :boxed:

SHOTKALLIN
08-22-2006, 09:20 AM
so whats wrong with your Teague 800? I have heard nothing but good things abot Teague motors.

Jetboatguru
08-22-2006, 09:32 AM
I'll tell you whats wrong with his Teague motor, Nothing!
Its that little blue MSD6al that is the problem.
Nothing but love Tbag!

Itsahobby
08-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Ain't that the truth. Saw 3 guys in an old outboard, with the 57 chevy tails and an old Chrysler wacker, just having a blast kneeboarding and skiing. Time for lunch, just beach it. :crossx:
getting the ol push rope out.... LOL
there is proof positive that you don't need to spent big $$ to have a good time :rollside:

Big Kahunaa
08-22-2006, 10:58 AM
that's the kind of boat to have beach it throw beer cans at it and you don't have to worry about scratching it

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Was nice that they kept coming by to see if you needed help.

T-Bag'n
08-22-2006, 11:16 AM
Nothing but love Tbag!
Yea Yea Yea, I'll see ya soon!!!

Boatmaster
08-22-2006, 11:31 AM
T-Bags always got outboards in front of him!! :p

T-Bag'n
08-22-2006, 01:20 PM
T-Bags always got outboards in front of him!! :p
Unless its on the Colorado River it seems they like to have extra exaust holes in the engine!!! :cool:

Jetboatguru
08-22-2006, 01:24 PM
And even then my one good running outboard limped me back from Topock to Needles. I didn't have funny Sonny laughing his ass off all the way in. :p

lucky
08-22-2006, 01:40 PM
Nothing but love Tbag!
i really do hate msd shit - If ya had a Mag- Your would have sunk lil funny sunny ... on the fly by :)
ps i got your message ..... Yes Phoenix is on - I'm attending . I'll call ya when i'm drunker than hell - So please tell your wife i'm sorry PRIOR to the phone call :)
by the way You did tell the crew of the funny sunny your a big time drag racer and you where quite impressed with the pulling power of there boat , and the way it handled the buoy's and that you wanted it to settle a grude race in Phoenix , Right ............. Dave might be able to keep up with the funny sunny :)

waxer
08-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Nothing but love Tbag!
Tony, you seem to have a way with the MSD!!!! Tyson's unit was fine prior to the start of the Parker 300....LOL
Tyson's MSD failure had nothing to do with all the water running through the box, I believe the common denominator was the driver LOL :)
Greg (Team Dana)
Sorry I missed you @ the LBC races 2 weeks ago

JetBoatRich
08-22-2006, 03:00 PM
The owner informed us that he just bought Funny Sonny for $350
Goes to show you :rolleyes: you don't need to spend thousands to be out having a good time :rolleyes:
Sounds like a great deal for him :cool: and a good story :cool: