PDA

View Full Version : Boob Job

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm going with my girlfriend to meet wth a Dr for a consult for breast augmentation surgery (no I'm not paying for it).
Any questions in particular I should be asking?

YeLLowBoaT
08-22-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm going with my girlfriend to meet wth a Dr for a consult for breast augmentation surgery (no I'm not paying for it).
"how long 'til i can play with them?" :)

Havasu Lite
08-22-2006, 11:04 AM
I would ask the current average of how long the girlfriend stays with he boyfriend after the boob job. :p

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 11:05 AM
I was thinking the same thing. :boxed:
"how long 'til i can play with them?" :)

Cole Trickle
08-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Do a ton of research and go see atleast 4-5 doctors before you commit.
You can get alot of good info here...
www.implantinfo.com
If the price sounds to good to be true or you found the doctor in the penny saver I would be a little worried.
Also make sure she goes 40-75cc's bigger than she thinks or she will want to go back;)
Good luck we wen't through this about 3 months ago and are very pleased with the outcome. :crossx:

Ziggy
08-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Does she really need them?

Boatcop
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Another useless thread.
(No pictures.) :D

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 11:31 AM
I would ask the current average of how long the girlfriend stays with he boyfriend after the boob job. :p
Ain't that the truth. That's why I'm not paying...I told her I'm not done with her yet. :cool:
She get's hit on all of the time, so I ain't sweatin' it. Besides, with my schedule, if she wants to cheat, she'll have plenty of opportunities now.
Do a ton of research and go see atleast 4-5 doctors before you commit.
We're going to the same Dr that did a couple of her friends surgery. Not cheap, but in the ballpark of the rest.
Does she really need them?
I don't think so, but she seems to think I'll want her that much more. Who am I to argue. :)

Sigus
08-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Word of advise, make sure they place the implants under the muscle. If they go on top it can be pretty obvious.
Doing it this way can add to the pain factor. Make sure and get good knock out drugs for later.
Service fee for this tid bit is before and after shots.

Chromegorilla
08-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Ask to sample some previous work........ :)

SB
08-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Yeah, ask to see some prior patients, then you'll have a list of chicks to hit on.

RiverDave
08-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Ain't that the truth. That's why I'm not paying...I told her I'm not done with her yet. :cool:
She get's hit on all of the time, so I ain't sweatin' it. Besides, with my schedule, if she wants to cheat, she'll have plenty of opportunities now.
We're going to the same Dr that did a couple of her friends surgery. Not cheap, but in the ballpark of the rest.
I don't think so, but she seems to think I'll want her that much more. Who am I to argue. :)
Check your PM's..
RD

cola
08-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Check your PM's..
RD
RD must make billet ones. :cool:

TOBTEK
08-22-2006, 12:59 PM
you should probably call and talk with Tom Lykis on the radio, ask what he thinks. :p
www.blowmeuptom.com

KLEPTOW
08-22-2006, 12:59 PM
''You get what you pay for'' this is code word for I paid to much but i have to say something to make myself feel better about paying for a boob job and getting ****ed at the same time.
We went through this last November and my best advise is check the state for any complaints on the Dr. and any local courts, plus try to find out how many procedures the Dr has done, Practice makes perfect.
The Doctor we went with was trained as a surgeon not a MD or Dentist turned Surgeon and this is common in the Medical field. We went back and tracked him from med school through his residency and into his own practice. He has over 10 years with out any MP claims, and over 1000 procedures.
Cost $3600 total including a life time warranty on the bags.

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Word of advise, make sure they place the implants under the muscle. If they go on top it can be pretty obvious.
Doing it this way can add to the pain factor. Make sure and get good knock out drugs for later.
Service fee for this tid bit is before and after shots.
Yep, gonna do under the muscles. She says full "C's" ~whatever that is....She's only 5'2" and about 110 lbs.
RD, ThanKs for the PM, I'll let you know.

Cole Trickle
08-22-2006, 01:02 PM
With custom LED nips and ghosted flame powdercoated skin tissue !!!!!

Kilrtoy
08-22-2006, 01:02 PM
What does she need a boob job for, She already has a BOOB for a boyfriend....

Kilrtoy
08-22-2006, 01:04 PM
''You get what you pay for'' this is code word for I paid to much but i have to say something to make myself feel better about paying for a boob job and getting ****ed at the same time.
I have to disagree, you do get what you pay for, look at all the bad boob jobs, hell I see awhole lot of them, all the time in the channel and sandbar...

Roxysnow
08-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Another useless thread.
I would have to agree.. Someone post sopme pics! I am bored here at work! :mad:

Cole Trickle
08-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Yep, gonna do under the muscles. She says full "C's" ~whatever that is....She's only 5'2" and about 110 lbs.
450cc high profile implants would be about right :)
We went to a Dr. that specializes in going through the belly button.Jen also needed a small donout lift on both sides.
She ended up with 500cc's in the L and 525cc's in the R
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491jenblue.jpg
She chose the transumbilical because she didn't wan't to cut all the way through the muscle tissue when they did the lift and jeapordize loosing feeling.(She hasn't and the healing is going great)

Ziggy
08-22-2006, 01:17 PM
What does she need a boob job for, She already has a BOOB for a boyfriend....
Well that wasn't a very nice comment....... :rolleyes: :yuk:

lucky
08-22-2006, 01:22 PM
lmao ---

Kilrtoy
08-22-2006, 01:24 PM
I would have to agree.. Someone post sopme pics! I am bored here at work! :mad:
One of the best i have every seen
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSC01317.JPG

beaverretriever
08-22-2006, 01:31 PM
My wifes doctor here in Vegas is one of the best I have ever seen. No coconut looking bewbies stuck on the front of a woman from this guy. Under muscle. 4500-6500.00 is what is should cost for a good set. We looked at over 50 doctors before we made a decision.
If you need to get it down in So cal area; Dr. Kim in Beverly hills is an awesome doctor. He and Dr. Parker here in Vegas were the two we narrowed it down to. Dr. Kim was just not convenient. There is lots and lots of follow up, so make sure you choose a doctor that is convenient for your friend.

Cole Trickle
08-22-2006, 01:37 PM
There is lots and lots of follow up, so make sure you choose a doctor that is convenient for your friend.
This is very good info....
The first 2 days are absolutely brutal on these poor woman!!!!
I consider my girl pretty tough(Surgurey on thursday and back to work on tuesday) but that car ride home and back the next day were very hard on her.Luckily we only had to go about 15 miles but she felt every crack and bump in the road.

MAINEVENT
08-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Can I super size them for .39 cents more???? :crossx:

KREGER
08-22-2006, 01:45 PM
We had them go under the mussle :)
http://usera.imagecave.com/kreger/Newbies-copy.jpg

Roxysnow
08-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Aww yes! And you do get what you pay for!

djunkie
08-22-2006, 02:04 PM
We went to a Dr. that specializes in going through the belly button.Jen also needed a small donout lift on both sides.
She chose the transumbilical because she didn't wan't to cut all the way through the muscle tissue when they did the lift and jeapordize loosing feeling.(She hasn't and the healing is going great)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16895&stc=1
Sorry I had to. :crossx: :crossx:

XFactor
08-22-2006, 02:06 PM
We had them go under the mussle :)
http://usera.imagecave.com/kreger/Newbies-copy.jpg
Wow! Those look PERFECT. Oh wait, that's what you paid for :rolleyes:

Jordy
08-22-2006, 02:07 PM
you should probably call and talk with Tom Lykis on the radio, ask what he thinks. :p
www.blowmeuptom.com
I met Tom at the Biltmore the other day. Had to go say hello to "Dad." Really cool guy. :D :D :D
Of all the people I know who were together when they aftermarket funbags were installed, I can think of maybe one couple that are still together. Good luck!!! :D

KREGER
08-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Wow! Those look PERFECT. Oh wait, that's what you paid for :rolleyes:
:) :)
X Factor, did you sell a DCB to John? His boat had X factor on the back of it. Now it is bolt-ons

Debbolas
08-22-2006, 02:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566big_boobs-med.jpg
:D

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Very nice.

KLEPTOW
08-22-2006, 03:02 PM
I wish someone would put up a link to one of these Dr's. web sites ''where you get what you pay for'' so we all can be the Judge.
In doing our reserech we looked at 1000 of them and have yet to find one that did not do a bad boob job on one of there patience, Including the famous Hollywood Dr.

RiverDave
08-22-2006, 03:39 PM
You can goto some of them where they aren't necesarrily "bad" persay just all of them aren't as "good" as some others I'd guess you'd say.
I looked through a guy named "Pousti's" whole portfolio in his office and I think I found one boob job that would measure up to most chicks you see wearing pasties at the sandbar. They just didn't look good. Then when we went to my chicks Dr. (Chasen or Chasten?) I think I found one pair out of 100 that I didn't like.
RD

Roxysnow
08-22-2006, 03:40 PM
There are alot of good Dr. , If you see a pair you like then check that doctor.
Start hittin the clubs and referrals!
www.drdubin.com
Wife used.
Bruce J. Dubin, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Curriculum Vitae
Born: Santa Monica, California, August 18, 1949
Education
College: B.S., UCLA 1971
Medical: UCLA, School of Medicine 1974
Training
Straight Surgical Intern, UCLA Center for Health Science, 1974-75
Resident in General Surgery, UCLA Center for Health Science, 1975-76
Resident in General Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, 1976-77
Resident in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, 1977-78
Fellow, Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology, Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Buffalo, New York, 1978
Christine Kleinert Fellow in Hand Surgery, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, 1979
Chief Resident, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, 1979-80
Senior Clinical Fellow in Craniofacial Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, 1986-87
Honors
Phi Beta Kappa
Alpha Omega Alpha
Regents Scholar, UCLA School of Medicine
UCLA School of Medicine, Surgery Medal
UCLA School of Medicine Alumni Association Award
Licensure
State of California 1975
State of Kentucky 1979
State of Minnesota 1987
Certification
Diplomate, American Board of Medical Examiners: 1 July 1975
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery (certificate no. 2376) 19 November 1981
Fellow, American College of Surgeons: 25 October 1984
Designated Expert Reviewer, State California Board of Medical Examiners
Professional Affiliations
Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Member, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
Member, International Society of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons
Member, Lipolysis Society of North America
Fellow, American College of Surgeons

Kilrtoy
08-22-2006, 03:46 PM
I wish someone would put up a link to one of these Dr's. web sites ''where you get what you pay for'' so we all can be the Judge.
In doing our reserech we looked at 1000 of them and have yet to find one that did not do a bad boob job on one of there patience, Including the famous Hollywood Dr.
you ar joking right..
EVERY DOCTOR AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER HAS DONE A NOT SO GOOD JOB :rolleyes:
About as good as it gets, Know 4 women who have been there and they all rank in the top 10 of tits I have seen
www.drrobertrey.com

KLEPTOW
08-22-2006, 04:21 PM
you ar joking right..
EVERY DOCTOR AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER HAS DONE A NOT SO GOOD JOB If you get what you pay for why does he have so many of them on his site.:rolleyes:
About as good as it gets, Know 4 women who have been there and they all rank in the top 10 of tits I have seen
www.drrobertrey.com
Im done.

Kilrtoy
08-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Explain!
Since you cant I will...
Most of the after pics were taken during the healing process, that will explain most of it....
If a woman has egg shaped tits , she will have big egg shaped tits
if she is sagging and does not get a lift( a few different types), she will have big saggy tits.
If she has a screwed up nipple on one and does not have it corrected , it will stay that way.
Why dont you put a pic of your wifes tits up here so we can see what the cheapest money, buys the best tits....
Another question, how many years did it take you and the wife to see and consult with these 1000 doctors?

Mrs.Killer
08-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Cut through the muscle? Never heard of such a thing. Maybe move the muscle a little to create the pocket.

Mrs.Killer
08-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Now this is perfection!!!!!!! :rollside:

Cole Trickle
08-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Cut through the muscle? Never heard of such a thing. Maybe move the muscle a little to create the pocket.
Sorry....
I meant all the way through the breast tissue.(nerves)
I wen't through all the consultations but was too destracted when she removed her clothes to listen to the details;)

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Explain!
Relax Francis...
Is that what they mean by placing the inplant under the muscle? They don't cut it? Hmm... I guess I have a little more research to do.
BTW, Ms Kilr, is your hubby always this uptight? Maybe you can crush up a little Xanax and put it into his cheese sandwhich before you let him out to play. All this hostility is gonna give him hypertension which can lead to many ailments, as you well know..

Mrs.Killer
08-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Sorry....
I meant all the way through the breast tissue.(nerves)
I wen't through all the consultations but was too destracted when she removed her clothes to listen to the details;)
That sounds much better. They look good....

Mrs.Killer
08-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Relax Francis...
Is that what they mean by placing the inplant under the muscle? They don't cut it? Hmm... I guess I have a little more research to do.
BTW, Ms Kilr, is your hubby always this uptight? Maybe you can crush up a little Xanax and put it into his cheese sandwhich before you let him out to play. All this hostility is gonna give him hypertension which can lead to many ailments, as you well know..
He's not uptight, he's just talking to Mr. Know it all......

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 05:31 PM
This is who we're gonna be visiting. Anybody ever he're of him?
http://www.drreavie.yourmd.com/

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 05:32 PM
He's not uptight,
Uh, O.K., if you say so...

socalmoney
08-22-2006, 05:33 PM
I used to ride a 500cc in the desert every weekend before I got married. Those where the days. Racing our 500s to SlashX for a burger. Wait, we are not talking about dirtbikes are we?

3 daytona`s
08-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I met Tom at the Biltmore the other day. Had to go say hello to "Dad." Really cool guy. :D :D :D
Of all the people I know who were together when they aftermarket funbags were installed, I can think of maybe one couple that are still together. Good luck!!! :D
Well Jordy-- I feel this is one thing you`re not making a joke about.The record is not good on that at all.I know 6 couples who did and are gone now also.

cc322
08-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey Brett fill free to leave a before and after picture at the condo....then I will forget any further security deposits :rollside: :wink:

seanv
08-22-2006, 08:03 PM
im one of the "not together anymore" guys. pre-boobs it was " i wana look pretty on the boat.nobody will look at my natural b's"
post boobs, " dude ur gal just showed me her rack. very nice" booted her a$$ 2mo. later

Coach
08-22-2006, 08:36 PM
my wife had hers done in April by Dr Ambe in Newport Beach. It was not cheap, but I don't think surgery is a place to look for discounts. She had them put under the muscle and did silicon implants with a lift. I think they look awesome. They are 400cc.
Here is Dr. Ambe web site
http://www.newportbeachplasticsurgery.com/
Sorry no pics. :cry:

98 Vector 21
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Those will work....

beerjet
08-22-2006, 08:55 PM
All I know is dr. rey is the f*ckin man considering how much work he does .

SHOTKALLIN
08-22-2006, 10:44 PM
are those cheek implants?

YeLLowBoaT
08-22-2006, 10:54 PM
For the most part I would say that most of the women that get breat implants don't need them. I would rather have small well shaped breasts then huge fake looking bolt ons. For every bood job I have seen that looks real I have seen 100 that look fake. If she is doing it to impress you, talk her out of it. Tell her she is fine the way she is. If she has that low of a self image as to need big boobs to have you "love her more"... Shes doing both of you a diservice. Talk her out of it.
Other wise I am going to start a pool on how long you two last.

ROZ
08-22-2006, 11:04 PM
CBadDad, Dr. Alexander (jr.) in La Jolla. They're around the corner from PF Changs.. The wife had hers done 2x's by him.. She went from saline to silicon...
Oh yea, Jordy is par for the course... We're splitting up, too :rolleyes: :D

bruddah
08-23-2006, 12:11 AM
my gal is gettin hers done probably this winter or the spring, not sure of the dr but i know shes been doing a lot of research. what is your guys consensus on breast feeding with implants? is it safe?

Kilrtoy
08-23-2006, 12:15 AM
my gal is gettin hers done probably this winter or the spring, not sure of the dr but i know shes been doing a lot of research. what is your guys consensus on breast feeding with implants? is it safe?
VERY STUPID
Wait until she is done for atleast MIN 6 months then do it

ROZ
08-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Since they don't interfere with the milk ducts, breastfeeding shouldn't be an issue.

Kilrtoy
08-23-2006, 12:19 AM
Since they don't interfere with the milk ducts, breastfeeding shouldn't be an issue.
To bad sagging will

bruddah
08-23-2006, 12:26 AM
this is what i am thinking to kilr, unfortunately she really wants them and i dont think will wait. :(

Riomouse911
08-23-2006, 12:30 AM
A bunch of folks I worked with all lived in roughly the same neighborhood, and all were in a circle of friends for a long time. Several of the wives all go in for new hoots, and it was a train wreck for almost all of them, the ones with and the ones without.
We used to call it "the neighborhood beutification project", as the ones with the new look continually wore the tightest or skimpiest stuff to show off the rack, which made their old men get hacked when they got tons of attention for their boobies by every swingin' pete in the state. The wives without gave their men crap when they looked at the new real estate their amigas were sporting. Needless to say the whole thing was comedy for those of us on the outside, but several marraiges and friend-friend relationships went into the toilet.
She's hot, and she's a good match for you, right? She just needs to know it! Hell, if she wasn't you'd be lookin' elsewhere. I say save the cash and go on vacation.

Kilrtoy
08-23-2006, 12:55 AM
A bunch of folks I worked with all lived in roughly the same neighborhood, and all were in a circle of friends for a long time. Several of the wives all go in for new hoots, and it was a train wreck for almost all of them, the ones with and the ones without.
We used to call it "the neighborhood beutification project", as the ones with the new look continually wore the tightest or skimpiest stuff to show off the rack, which made their old men get hacked when they got tons of attention for their boobies by every swingin' pete in the state. The wives without gave their men crap when they looked at the new real estate their amigas were sporting. Needless to say the whole thing was comedy for those of us on the outside, but several marraiges and friend-friend relationships went into the toilet.
She's hot, and she's a good match for you, right? She just needs to know it! Hell, if she wasn't you'd be lookin' elsewhere. I say save the cash and go on vacation.
That is called
INSECURITY.................
Wife has had them go on 5 years,
Ofcourse she looks at MEN, she is HUMAN..
but she so far knows who she is married too, and MORE than happy( DONT FORGET SHE IS THE RICH LOADED ONE)
10 years, 11 years together

Kilrtoy
08-23-2006, 12:56 AM
this is what i am thinking to kilr, unfortunately she really wants them and i dont think will wait. :(
DO NOT DO IT
IT IS LIKE BUYING AN ENGINE TWICE FOR THE SAME INSTALL

VanDeano
08-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Id have to say they did a sweeeeeet job on those. :crossx: Have you played "motor boat'' with them? :220v: You motor boater

djunkie
08-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Id have to say they did a sweeeeeet job on those. :crossx: Have you played "motor boat'' with them? :220v: You motor boater
Are you kidding. She probably won't even let his gay ass within 20 feet of them. :crossx:

bruddah
08-23-2006, 09:33 AM
thanks kilr i aprreciate the incite. ill do my best to persuade and get her to look/post on this thread so she can see for herself!

Chipster27
08-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Check out their work. I've seen some that are big, but the n!pples are pointing in every direction. The guy that did my wife's was expensive, but they have maintained their shape and the headlights point in the right direction!
He did a phenominal job, made them equal size, well shaped and like I said they n!pples are always pointing in the right direction.
I was against her getting them done, but she wanted them so we did it. He also "right sized" them for my wife's body. She's 5'2 and barely 100 pounds wet, these things are the perfect fit.

Kilrtoy
08-23-2006, 12:56 PM
thanks kilr i aprreciate the incite. ill do my best to persuade and get her to look/post on this thread so she can see for herself!
I know of two ladies that had decent racks and after breast feeding they are now big saggy racks....
Wait til the kids come and pass.....
Now if that is years down the road, then hell drop a set in and just fix them YEARS later...

CBadDad
08-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Well, just got back from the consultation.
While driving there, I asked her seriously, why she wanted them and she said it was because she wanted to "complete her package". She works really hard in the gym and her diet, so I thought it was the right answer, if there is such a thing. She also said that she always wanted them, since she was a teenager.
Anyways, the Dr's office was nice. Nice staff, comfortable and clean. The doc seemed to have all of the right degrees and certtificate. He completed his plastic surgery residency in 1988 (3 yrs) so that gives him over 20 yrs of performing the proceedure, one way or another.
He was very thorough and spent over an hour with us answering questions and what not. It was educational to say the least. His recomendation was to go under the muscle (like MsKilr said, they spread the muscle and then place the implant underneath it, sewing the muscle closed). He thought silacone was the fluid of choice, because she is so thin and it will give it a better, more natural appearance. Saline was more for women who had children and their breast had shrunk and needed the mass.
He does the proceedure using a sedative and local anesthesia and does NOT use general anesthesia. does this sound right?
Price was $7K with a $300 discount for cash. :rollside:
The only down side was when he opened the photo album. It certainly wasn't like opening a Playboy magazine. Some of the jobs were really good and some where down right ugly. He made sense when he explained that implants would only make the breast larger and antonomical considerations would play a major role in how her breast would lay afterwards and so forth.
We're gonna go meet with someone else and see what they have to say so we have a comparison.

Kilrtoy
08-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a good place,
Most pop in a video and than ask to see your boobs and say
YOU ARE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE and then ask when are we doing them....
Silicone gives you the more natural feel and is more expensive
Some of the jobs were really good and some where down right ugly. He made sense when he explained that implants would only make the breast larger and antonomical considerations would play a major role in how her breast would lay afterwards and so forth.
this is what i explained before, look at her boobs now and they will look like that just bigger, Granted they can help out and make some changes, but not alot...
I asked the wife about the He does the proceedure using a sedative and local anesthesia and does NOT use general anesthesia. does this sound right? and she said some doctors so that, but what does yourfriend want to so... .
Dont forget this is a SURGERY.. Good luck

Cole Trickle
08-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Sounds very ouch with a local!!! :220v: :cry:
Up until recently you couldn't do Silicone unless it was a repair/rebuild for a medical issue.(Doctors still did it)
Silicone looks smaller with the same CC's as saliene.
Post some current pictures so we can help you with sizing. :p :)

catman-do
08-23-2006, 04:18 PM
I would ask about the different methods the doctor uses.
Armpit- using the tissue just outside the armpit is an easy way to do it as well as cheep. However most implants will look as if the person either has a "uni-boob" or as if the breast sits off to the sides. This is due to the implant being ontop of the muscle and wanting to settle on one side or the other.
nipple- this is a small incision made usually on the part of the areola that the patient would want corrected (maybe one is deformed compared to the other) and the can either do below the muscle or over the muscle this way. Under the muscle will require more tearing of the tissue and ligs causing more pain while in recovery, however will look more natural when the implant settles.
belly button- this procedure is fairly new and can turn out the best. However, it has the highest inherent risks. The probe can be too close to the epidermus and leave a faint line (kind of like the one a pregnant woman would get). Other factors to this is whether or not the person has had lipo, if so usually the tissue is damaged underneath the epidermus and scaring would make it very painful as well as difficult to do the procudure.
The implants can now also come in a way where the filled sac lies ontop and below the muscle, inflating each to a lower cc and giving the breast a look where it may sit more natural and still have the roundness that some ladies desire.
I have two friends that have had excellent implant proceedures. I will try to find out who their doctor was. One was located in beverly hills and the other in newport/ costa mesa area (accross from Fashion Island). Maybe i will try to find you some pics too!

CBadDad
08-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Sounds very ouch with a local!!! :220v: :cry:
Up until recently you couldn't do Silicone unless it was a repair/rebuild for a medical issue.(Doctors still did it)
Ya, I think that it sounds like a pretty major surgery requiring only local, but he feels there is less complications with the local. She will still be heavily sedated (i.e. sleeping) along with the local and then their will be pain meds post op. Besides, she did a lot of vomitting post tonsilectomy when she was younger, so this just may be an option. I dunno, her call.
As far as the silicone and the repair thing goes, he just said "we can usually find something that requires repair". He also stated that the FDA re-testing (after a 10[?] year ban) was done and that silicone will be approved in the near future, it just hasn't been yet.
I would ask about the different methods the doctor uses.
Armpit- using the tissue just outside the armpit is an easy way to do it as well as cheep. However most implants will look as if the person either has a "uni-boob" or as if the breast sits off to the sides. This is due to the implant being ontop of the muscle and wanting to settle on one side or the other.
nipple- this is a small incision made usually on the part of the areola that the patient would want corrected (maybe one is deformed compared to the other) and the can either do below the muscle or over the muscle this way. Under the muscle will require more tearing of the tissue and ligs causing more pain while in recovery, however will look more natural when the implant settles.
belly button- this procedure is fairly new and can turn out the best. However, it has the highest inherent risks. The probe can be too close to the epidermus and leave a faint line (kind of like the one a pregnant woman would get). Other factors to this is whether or not the person has had lipo, if so usually the tissue is damaged underneath the epidermus and scaring would make it very painful as well as difficult to do the procudure.
The implants can now also come in a way where the filled sac lies ontop and below the muscle, inflating each to a lower cc and giving the breast a look where it may sit more natural and still have the roundness that some ladies desire.
I have two friends that have had excellent implant proceedures. I will try to find out who their doctor was. One was located in beverly hills and the other in newport/ costa mesa area (accross from Fashion Island). Maybe i will try to find you some pics too!
The MD we saw prefers the nipple method, but does the armpit as well as the under the breast method. He showed us pictures of all of the scars and will even fix any irregular scarring free of charge.

KREGER
08-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Tooo much reading not enough pictures :)

riverroyal
08-23-2006, 05:23 PM
wheres my wife....

ROZ
08-23-2006, 10:09 PM
wheres my wife....
In Toby's bitchen pool having a drink.. She said to put the kids to bed :D

Jadenchick
08-25-2006, 07:09 PM
www.drlinder.com
DO NOT USE DR.REY!!!!!!! My friend just filed a lawsuit against him!!!!!!!!!

Devil's Advocate
08-25-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm 5'1", 100lbs and went for full "C"s. As far as size, my best advise is whatever she thinks she wants, go a little bigger than that. Most women will say they wished they had gone bigger. Definitely under the muscle. Do your research. And cheaper price is not always the bargain when it comes to something like this. :)

Parker Dreamin
08-25-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm 5'1", 100lbs and went for full "C"s. As far as size, my best advise is whatever she thinks she wants, go a little bigger than that. Most women will say they wished they had gone bigger. Definitely under the muscle. Do your research. And cheaper price is not always the bargain when it comes to something like this. :)
let see pics...

beaverretriever
08-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Tooo much reading not enough pictures :)
This is my wife. Full C-D. Under the muscle. We looked at every available option for a full 3 months. The main problems with armpit or nipple is that it leaves very visible scars. Belly button can lead to complications and is very difficult to place the implant in the correct position. Implants only last 8-15 yrs and will need to be replaced. Its a nightmare to change them if they were put in through the belly button. Most doctors that we talked with believe and feel the under breast insertion is the best. The scars are barely visible, and the implant placement is perfect.
Im sure people will argue. We felt this was the best. Like I said in an earlier post we searched tons and tons of doctors. I couldnt believe some of the pictures of girls boob jobs they posted that they were proud of. Too many coconut looking, too far apart from eachother, visible scars etc.
Always get under the muscle. Over the muscle is cheaper but will lead to sagging bewbies (bad) ;)
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4014/cimg1712ow3.jpg

HCS
08-25-2006, 10:26 PM
I think I'll join the lesbians down here. ;)

Devil's Advocate
08-25-2006, 10:30 PM
I think I'll join the lesbians down here. ;)

HCS
08-25-2006, 10:50 PM
You can only go so big if your small framed or chested. Doctors know the limits depending on your figure.
If you demand too much you'll put your self at risk.
Besides, I like hand and mouth size. It's much more sexual.
If you have nice perky nipples with firm small breast leave them alone. For me it's high demand.

RitcheyRch
08-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Looks good to me.
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4014/cimg1712ow3.jpg[/QUOTE]

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Time to catch up.
Tomorrow morning is her surgery day. I have all of next week off, so I can be there for her. I'll let you know how it goes.
We eventually saw a total of three surgeons and decided on Dr Umanski (http://www.drumansky.com/html/about.html) in La Jolla. He is the son of a father and son team, so it's refreshing to know he has someone close to him to bounce questions off of, and what-not. It's funny why people chose who they do. She likes him because of the office staff and his "bedside" manner, which I agree is important, but I look for other things, like where he went to school (UCLA), did his residency (Stanford) as well as his experience (15 yrs). Everyone we have come into contact with from there has had nothing but positive things to say about their proceedures.
She has decided to go with saline implants. Not my choice, but I'm not buying 'em and it's not my body either. They'll go thru the nipples and under the muscles. She tried on a bunch of different size bras to determine what size she will go with, but ultimately has agreed to let the Dr decide while she is on the table, which is best. He has spent a lot of time with her and listened to her concerns about what she is looking for in breast augmentation, so I have confidence that when all is said and done, she'll be happy.
Wish us luck. Her for the proceedure. Me for taking care of her. I can tell she is already starting to get nervous as she has called me about ten times already this morning. :cool:

ratso
11-02-2006, 10:32 AM
I Like Boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck! :D

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Can we see some before pics and then after pics when she is healed up

Cole Trickle
11-02-2006, 11:13 AM
You motorboating S.O.B.!!! :crossx: :p
Good luck to you and your girl.......Boobies are fun!:D

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 11:17 AM
You motorboating S.O.B.!!! :crossx: :p
Good luck to you and your girl.......Boobies are fun!:D
YES I AM every chance I can

RitcheyRch
11-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Good luck to both of you.

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 11:22 AM
I'll ask her first.
She knows I hang out here, but thinks it's childish. I was telling her about the airplane on the treadmill and she just laughed. Told me I should go wash her truck...

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=CBadDad]I'll ask her first.
She knows I hang out here, but thinks it's childish. QUOTE]
That is the understatement of the year :boxed:

AirtimeLavey
11-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Time to catch up.
Tomorrow morning is her surgery day. I have all of next week off, so I can be there for her. I'll let you know how it goes.
We eventually saw a total of three surgeons and decided on Dr Umanski (http://www.drumansky.com/html/about.html) in La Jolla. He is the son of a father and son team, so it's refreshing to know he has someone close to him to bounce questions off of, and what-not. It's funny why people chose who they do. She likes him because of the office staff and his "bedside" manner, which I agree is important, but I look for other things, like where he went to school (UCLA), did his residency (Stanford) as well as his experience (15 yrs). Everyone we have come into contact with from there has had nothing but positive things to say about their proceedures.
She has decided to go with saline implants. Not my choice, but I'm not buying 'em and it's not my body either. They'll go thru the nipples and under the muscles. She tried on a bunch of different size bras to determine what size she will go with, but ultimately has agreed to let the Dr decide while she is on the table, which is best. He has spent a lot of time with her and listened to her concerns about what she is looking for in breast augmentation, so I have confidence that when all is said and done, she'll be happy.
Wish us luck. Her for the proceedure. Me for taking care of her. I can tell she is already starting to get nervous as she has called me about ten times already this morning. :cool:
You will like the saline better, hand down (or hands up, for that matter). Good luck, hope all goes well. :cool:

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Like this:
Summer 2003
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_P1010078.jpg
Summer 2005
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_2%7E2.jpg
Wow, hard to tell she is the same person.
I like.

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 12:25 PM
O.K., I just got off the phone with her for the umpteenth time and you not gonna believe this. It seems that the nurse working for the doc knows me from my early days as a paramedic when she was an E.R. nurse. Apparently, she said something to the effect that she knew me before and after I was married, which is true. But here is the kicker, my GF wants to know if I ever dated her, which I haven't. I just laughed and told her not to be rediculous, but she said she read a story recently where a nurse killed a patient because she was cheating with the patients husband. Why do chicks go here?
BTW, I didn't get around to asking about posting pics. Sorry, it didn't seem like good timing...

SB
11-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Ouch!

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Fock it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3677Havasu_056.jpg

UltraClean
11-02-2006, 12:30 PM
omg i love this thread!!!! Me + Boobies= <3<3

ratso
11-02-2006, 12:31 PM
O.K., I just got off the phone with her for the umpteenth time and you not gonna believe this. It seems that the nurse working for the doc knows me from my early days as a paramedic when she was an E.R. nurse. Apparently, she said something to the effect that she knew me before and after I was married, which is true. But here is the kicker, my GF wants to know if I ever dated her, which I haven't. I just laughed and told her not to be rediculous, but she said she read a story recently where a nurse killed a patient because she was cheating with the patients husband. Why do chicks go here?
BTW, I didn't get around to asking about posting pics. Sorry, it didn't seem like good timing...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
I'd have said "Yeah honey, I banged her, but that was like...you know...weeks ago"
ROTFLMAO!!
Don't ask why they wanna go there... they just do!
Oh yeah... by the way... Is the nurse hot???

ratso
11-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Fock it.
Pics Hell... we want videos now... :crossx:

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh yeah... by the way... Is the nurse hot???
Yes she is and she really liked to flirt too.
There is actually more to this than I want to admit right now. Suffice to say that I never had dated/banged her.

ratso
11-02-2006, 12:40 PM
There is actually more to this than I want to admit right now. Suffice to say that I never had dated/banged her.
Well, whenever you wanna admit more, we're here for you lol......... :crossx:

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Well, whenever you wanna admit more, we're here for you lol......... :crossx:
Thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:

TAF
11-02-2006, 12:56 PM
I would ask the current average of how long the girlfriend stays with current boyfriend after the boob job. :p
It couldn't be more than 3 to 4 months from what I've observed. Sorry to hear that.

AirtimeLavey
11-02-2006, 01:03 PM
You will like the saline better, hand down (or hands up, for that matter). Good luck, hope all goes well. :cool:
Ooops....meant silicon, in terms of well, feel and look, but saline is believed to be safer. You'll both like them either way, and get ready for her personality change that comes with the wardrobe change.

TAF
11-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Certainly sounds like she was willing to do you since she brought it up w/ your current GF. Is said nurse single now? Unfortunately I'm neither a doctor or resident of California. Wow, I tried that before and it didn't work out, got my heart broken! And she was "HOT"!

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 01:23 PM
It couldn't be more than 3 to 4 months from what I've observed. Sorry to hear that.
We'll see.
Is said nurse single now?
I have no idea. I'll be seeing her tomorrow, so I'll let you know if she's looking. I'm not interested.

Wally_Gator
11-02-2006, 01:56 PM
This is an excellent educational thread.. I also like the Audio/visual tools we have here. We need more..
My wife is thinking about having hers done. But it is more to correct the Post Kid sagging.

TAF
11-02-2006, 02:36 PM
We'll see.
I have no idea. I'll be seeing her tomorrow, so I'll let you know if she's looking. I'm not interested.
Tell her AZ in the winter is nice, boating season all yr. round. Most of us will be at Firebird Raceway the weekend before Thanksgiving for the dragboat racing Finals.
There's also a nursing shortage here, lots of jobs

lucky
11-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Tell her AZ in the winter is nice, boating season all yr. round. Most of us will be at Firebird Raceway the weekend before Thanksgiving for the dragboat racing Finals.
There's also a nursing shortage here, lots of jobs
well - she is better looking than the blonde in alanta -or was that texas :crossx:

TAF
11-02-2006, 02:47 PM
well - she is better looking than the blonde in alanta -or was that texas :crossx:
Are you referring to the blonde that came at me on her tiptoes twisting her nipples at the same time in Birmingham, Alabama? She was "hot" in a hole nother way! Her girlfriend grabbed her by her hair and pulled her away. I thought that was what she wanted me to do?

Parker Dreamin
11-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Fock it.
wow bud.. she is great, cant wait to see the after pics.. good luck with everything for you two, or is that you four....

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 03:07 PM
wow bud.. she is great, cant wait to see the after pics.. good luck with everything for you two, or is that you four....
Thanks, can you believe she's gonna be 40 next year (if she ever reads this thread I am dead! LMAO).

TAF
11-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Thanks, can you believe she's gonna be 40 next year (if she ever reads this thread I am dead! LMAO).
We were just saying how 40 is like what 20 or 30 use to be. Most 37-42 yr. olds are hotter now than when they were in high school.

BoatPI
11-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Interestingly this thread has 4 ++ pages in 24 hours. Could it be the topic???

HefeRaton
11-02-2006, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Cole Trickle]You motorboating S.O.B.!!! :crossx: :p
LOL!!!

RitcheyRch
11-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Beautiful

spectratoad
11-02-2006, 04:56 PM
I love these threads. you can always count on some good illustration for the question. :p :p :p

Parker Dreamin
11-02-2006, 04:57 PM
I can believe it for sure..... llike somebody else said, 30-50yr olds are hotter then ever... i love it.

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Holy Shiat... You could bounce a quarter off her stomach!!!
We need a rear view now!!!
Thank Heaven for good genetics and also to her dedication to the gym.
A year from now I hope you two are still together. Most don't make it past 6 months after the healing process is over.
Here ya go.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3677Havasu_064.jpg

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 05:31 PM
CD,
I'm down in San Marcos visiting my GF a lot. GF went to Carlbad High School and then onto San Diego State. Toby aka Tobtek lives down there also, we all should all get together for a drink or dinner.
Absolutely, give me a shout sometime.

KREGER
11-02-2006, 06:21 PM
This is about The Only Way this one gets better. :)
Does she have a sister?
http://usera.imagecave.com/kreger/3677Havasu_056.jpg

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 06:55 PM
She has decided to go with saline implants. Not my choice, but I'm not buying 'em and it's not my body either.
She had a choice? I didn't think it was approved yet in this country for first time patients to have augmentation with silicone as an option. Only if she wanted them after in a second surgery?
Nice little twist of drama.. :crossx:
I wish you guys luck with everything, I'm sure it will go well and she'll be happy. :)

phebus
11-02-2006, 06:57 PM
If she's getting new boobs, can I have her old one's? I just thought they might be fun to play with :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:00 PM
She had a choice? I didn't think it was approved yet in this country for first time patients to have augmentation with silicone as an option. Only if she wanted them after in a second surgery?
They are available for first time patients

blown dough
11-02-2006, 07:08 PM
yep they are sugar!

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:10 PM
yep they are sugar!
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they feel really nice

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 07:12 PM
From page 4, try and keep up (in my best Jordy voice).
J/K
As far as the silicone and the repair thing goes, he just said "we can usually find something that requires repair". He also stated that the FDA re-testing (after a 10[?] year ban) was done and that silicone will be approved in the near future, it just hasn't been yet.

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:12 PM
I see. I got mine 4 years ago and it was just saline for first-timers. I like mine :) but I hear good things about the silicone too.

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:13 PM
I see. I got mine 4 years ago and it was just saline for first-timers. I like mine :) but I hear good things about the silicone too.
NOT TRUE HONEY
It was a available back then also...
can you show us yours,
Its been so long I forgot what they look like :p

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:13 PM
From page 4, try and keep up (in my best Jordy voice.
J/K
Yes, yes, a long day at work today exhausted my post-reading skills tonight. :rolleyes: :p

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Yes, yes, a long day at work today exhausted my post-reading skills tonight. :rolleyes: :p
Are you sure that is what exhausted them... :boxed:

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:16 PM
NOT TRUE HONEY
It was a available back then also...
can you show us yours,
Its been so long I forgot what they look like :p
I know you have access to pics Mig. :220v: :rollside:
It was not offered to me then as an option, but I probably would't have done it back then if it was. Was scared enough about getting the saline. But loved my doc, he was great. Almost no pain.

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Are you sure that is what exhausted them... :boxed:
I see you're spending too much time on this thread you little gutter rat. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:17 PM
I know you have access to pics Mig. :220v: :rollside:
Not the ones, Im thinking of,
can you help me out, with maybe 1, 10 or 20 of them...

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:18 PM
I see you're spending too much time on this thread you little gutter rat. :crossx:
That is gutter swipper, not rat

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Not the ones, Im thinking of,
can you help me out, with maybe 1, 10 or 20 of them...
LOL.. :D 20, damn! I couldn't even invite you over to look at that many in a private stash.

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:22 PM
LOL.. :D 20, damn! I couldn't even invite you over to look at that many in a private stash.
I can take them for you then and add some other talent to ease your comfort zone.. :boxed: :p

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:24 PM
I can take them for you then and add some other talent to ease your comfort zone.. :boxed: :p
:rollside:
Don't get off track, this is about CBadDad's boobs, er, I mean his chick's boobs!

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:27 PM
:rollside:
Don't get off track, this is about CBadDad's boobs, er, I mean his chick's boobs!
I never left the tracks, it is right where I want it to be :rollside:

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 07:30 PM
That's O.K. DA, I was kinda hopin' to see yours, as mine, er, hers, will be kinda swollen and sore for a while. :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 07:31 PM
That's O.K. DA, I was kinda hopin' to see yours, as mine, er, hers, will be kinda swollen and sore for a while. :cool:
SEE DEVILS ADVOCATE, I got a second and did not even ask for one

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah don't even think about pawing them (hers that is :crossx: ) for a little bit. It's bad enough it will feel like an elephant just sat down on her chest. Opps, don't tell her that. :supp: It really isn't too bad.

Devil's Advocate
11-02-2006, 07:34 PM
SEE DEVILS ADVOCATE, I got a second and did not even ask for one
Yeah, yeah, hush up.
I must have another one of those damn Hooter's pics floating around here somewhere. :p

CBadDad
11-02-2006, 07:35 PM
her sisters name is lelani. Maybe you know her.
You mean Maryanne? Ya I know her. She has even met my GF when we stopped by 16's one time, although I doubt if she remembers.

Throttle
11-02-2006, 07:36 PM
fun bags... :)

EAZYKILLER2006
11-02-2006, 08:09 PM
TRUE FACTS FROM MY RESEARCH... size goes by cc~ 100 cc goes under the muscle~ plus 100 cc for each cup size~body structure needs to be accounted such as ... example petite -small -med - large (bone size) my friend 5'9 & lg bone structure wanted d cup ~asked what size i went (480cc)which for my petite size is a d~ on her was a small b ~after surgery every hour or so lift arms over head up and down 4 to 5 times so muscles dont lock up and recovery is eazier~ take vicodine every 4 hrs with food! thats about all i can help ya with good luck! hope this helps a bits more than some of these replys! LOL~laurie

EAZYKILLER2006
11-02-2006, 08:25 PM
oops i forgot the the pic http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurieredbathingsuit.jpg hope it works i am still new at this...laurie

cxr133
11-02-2006, 08:32 PM
HEY....
WHAT ABOUT going to Mexico for a boob job???

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 08:37 PM
oops i forgot the the pic http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurieredbathingsuit.jpg hope it works i am still new at this...laurie
VERY NICE LAURIE, thank you for sharing

blown dough
11-02-2006, 09:02 PM
my hubby says its the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 09:04 PM
my hubby says its the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!!!!
When the hell you gonna give me some or at least borrow just a little :p

blown dough
11-02-2006, 09:09 PM
When the hell you gonna give me some or at least borrow just a little :p
Whenever I get to party with my sista again!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Whenever I get to party with my sista again!!!!!!!!!!
Screw Glamis, COME ON DOWN :p :p :p
GAME ON

blown dough
11-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Screw Glamis, COME ON DOWN :p :p :p
GAME ON
i'm there!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 09:14 PM
i'm there!!!!!!!!!
TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blown dough
11-02-2006, 09:18 PM
TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know it baby, I have learned it all from my sista!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 09:19 PM
You know it baby, I have learned it all from my sista!!!!!!!!!!
She's not a tease :boxed:

blown dough
11-02-2006, 09:21 PM
She's not a tease :boxed:
to you no!!!!!!!

beerjet
11-02-2006, 11:06 PM
www.blowmeuptom.com
Preach on bruhta ! preach on !

TAF
11-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Interestingly this thread has 4 ++ pages in 24 hours. Could it be the topic???
The only thing better then Boats and Beer are BOOBS!

Parker Dreamin
11-03-2006, 07:19 AM
very darn nice.....thanks for sharing Laurie... got anymore so we can compare ?

ratso
11-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Time to catch up.
We're ready for a report damnit!!! :D

CBadDad
11-03-2006, 03:43 PM
What a day, but she/we did it. Everything went really smooth. No complications what so ever. She was really concerned that she would be nauseated, as she has a history of getting sick after surgery, but nada.
We got home and she pretty much just went back to sleep after I forced a couple of vicodans down. Woke up about an hour later, still no nausea, so I fed her some oatmeal, since she can't lift her arms yet and then she crashed out again while I finished watching Clear and Present Danger on Demand. Boring, I know...
We did open them up and took a look at "the Girls". They're wrapped pretty tight, but otherwise they only have a couple of large band-aids on them (don't worry - we didn't touch those) and they are HUGE!
Not much else to tell you about. My GF and the nurse hit it off well and there wasn't any tension there. Actually, the whole staff was professional and great. We have to go back tomorrow morning for a follow up visit, but other than force feeding her vicodins every four hours for the next couple of days, I don't anticipate any challenges.
Let me know if you have any questions about the process or whatevr and I'll try and answer them.

CBadDad
11-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Oh ya, she not complaining too much about any kind of pressure or having trouble breathing, that seemed to be a common theme during our research. She just has pain when she tries to move, but frozen peas are her friend. :cool:

GHT
11-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Why can't women be happy with the way they naturally look. Fake tits are so over rated.... I'm not a fan and I'm glad my wife isn't a fan.
BUT, if I were into fake ones I would use Dr. Vega in Las Vegas. He is on the boards here as Vegasbaby..... :)

AngryJosh
11-03-2006, 05:42 PM
CBADDAD...congrats. We also just got some. My wifes surgery was on the 1st, just two days ago. She went with Dr.Rey in B.H. The first day wasnt so bad, but the pain was there today. I had to take a few more days off work just because she really cant do anything. She went through the bellybutton and under the muscle. 550cc's each!!! Brings her to a full D, but right now shes like a DD due to the swelling. Take care

CBadDad
11-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Why can't women be happy with the way they naturally look. Fake tits are so over rated.... I'm not a fan and I'm glad my wife isn't a fan.
BUT, if I were into fake ones I would use Dr. Vega in Las Vegas. He is on the boards here as Vegasbaby..... :)
Now you tell me....actually, Vegas would be too far away.
CBADDAD...congrats. We also just got some. My wifes surgery was on the 1st, just two days ago. She went with Dr.Rey in B.H. The first day wasnt so bad, but the pain was there today. I had to take a few more days off work just because she really cant do anything. She went through the bellybutton and under the muscle. 550cc's each!!! Brings her to a full D, but right now shes like a DD due to the swelling. Take care
Right on DevilDog, you're only a few days ahead of me, so you can keep me posted on what to expect. Ooh Rah to ya!

ratso
11-03-2006, 05:53 PM
I would guess because some of these women have nothing "up top".
Would you be happy with yourself if you had a 3" dick? :idea:

GHT
11-03-2006, 05:57 PM
I would guess because some of these women have nothing "up top".
Would you be happy with yourself if you had a 3" dick? :idea:
Well, It is only 2.5" but I can sure hammer the hell out of it...
And yes, I am happy... :)

Devil's Advocate
11-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Glad it went well, first 3 days are the roughest. She's swollen, so the size will go down some and of coarse they'll drop some too. :)

ratso
11-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Well, It is only 2.5" but I can sure hammer the hell out of it...
And yes, I am happy... :)
LMAO... I'm happy too, but I wouldn't mind being a little happier. :D

GHT
11-03-2006, 06:56 PM
LMAO... I'm happy too, but I wouldn't mind being a little happier. :D
:D :D

NuckinFutz
11-03-2006, 07:24 PM
I tried to get the famous Doc and you to come up to Powell and check out some potential customers, but you never showed. I was even going to furnish him with some colored markers to make it interesting.

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Dr. Vega is the best in Vegas..... :rollside:

GHT
11-03-2006, 07:44 PM
I tried to get the famous Doc and you to come up to Powell and check out some potential customers, but you never showed. I was even going to furnish him with some colored markers to make it interesting.
He has been telling me about all the potential customers. I think we will all be coming up this next Summer. Dr. Vega and I have been talking and he is starting to do noses now. You should see the results. They are Great... Make sure you have "Sharpies". :) :)

VEGASBABY
11-03-2006, 08:04 PM
thank you all for all your praises! Its seems I have been called to life by my dear friends and clients. I thought I would post some pics of my recent workhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639DSC03524-med.jpg

VEGASBABY
11-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Dr. Vega is the best in Vegas..... :rollside:Thank Mrs kilr. That speaks volumes for my business :boxed:

GHT
11-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Vic, you still going to open your second office in So. Cal.?

VEGASBABY
11-03-2006, 08:26 PM
If business keeps boobing...er.. I mean booming :)

CBadDad
11-03-2006, 08:52 PM
thank you all for all your praises! Its seems I have been called to life by my dear friends and clients. I thought I would post some pics of my recent workhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639DSC03524-med.jpg
Nice work.
You should post a link to your website for future clients as it's to late for us.

NuckinFutz
11-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Nice work.
You should post a link to your website for future clients as it's to late for us.
I'm sure Dr. Vega would be happy to assist you in any future plans. He has a lifetime supply of Sharpies I'm told and only much to willing to draw his Picasso's on any willing female. I don't know if he has a website as of yet and I'm not sure of his certifications, but he has a good time I'm told. Dr. Vega, you and your assistant, Mr. GHT are welcome next summer anytime. I'll see what I can do to find some more potential clients since you missed out on the last boat load.

CBadDad
11-04-2006, 09:03 AM
We had a tuff night. She took her meds around midnight without eating and got sick. Snowballed from there. Finally got things under control - but that took a suppository. Note to self, make sure she eats when she takes her meds. Anyways, finally got back to sleep around 4a. We have a Dr appt at 10:30a, but other than some discomfort (easy for me to say) and decrease range of motion (still can't move her arms much) I think all is going well.

ratso
11-04-2006, 09:15 AM
This one chick I know has had lipo (only because she is that anal), ab etching, 7 boob jobs, a nose job, chemical peels, you name it. The meds don't even affect her anymore. We were coming back from Austin after her last boob job and she starts unwrapping herself to get a better look at how they turned out, while we are driving down the interstate!!! No telling how many accidents we almost caused...
She is going in for another nose job on the 7th.
Something is seriously wrong with that chick but damn, that hot ass little freak is fun to play with...

Parker Dreamin
11-04-2006, 09:25 AM
We had a tuff night. She took her meds around midnight without eating and got sick. Snowballed from there. Finally got things under control - but that took a suppository. Note to self, make sure she eats when she takes her meds. Anyways, finally got back to sleep around 4a. We have a Dr appt at 10:30a, but other than some discomfort (easy for me to say) and decrease range of motion (still can't move her arms much) I think all is going well.
right on bro... glad to hear things are going okay.. It will be well worth it I am sure.. cant wait to see the results.

AngryJosh
11-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Cbaddad, sorry to hear about your night. Are they having you walk her every 4 hours so she doesnt get a blood clot? And why is she trying to move her arms so early? They told my wife not to raise her arms for the first couple of weeks or the implant could dislodge.?

ratso
11-04-2006, 10:05 AM
The best thing about boob jobs is that it takes sex to a whole new level, and your orgasms will be a helluva lot more intense too...

Kilrtoy
11-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Dr. Vega is the best in Vegas..... :rollside:
Dont let all the people know about DR VEGA, he will thenbe booke up all day and night

CBadDad
11-04-2006, 01:01 PM
The Dr's appt went well. Got a good look at "the girls"...very nice. They're definately swollen with a little bit of bruising on one and we were told it may get a little worse, but not to worry. They're sitting pretty high and we were givin a couple of exercises to help relax the muscles (I think) and move 'em down. The doc seemed pretty happy with is work and says they're gonna look fuller (but not bigger - whatever that means) when they drop down. Exciting times!
Cbaddad, sorry to hear about your night. Are they having you walk her every 4 hours so she doesnt get a blood clot? And why is she trying to move her arms so early? They told my wife not to raise her arms for the first couple of weeks or the implant could dislodge.?
Walking her around every few hours isn't a problem for her, she can't sit still even when she is all doped up. As for raising her arms, she couldn't if she wanted to, I was just saying that is when it hurts the most, as I had to feed her yesterday.
The best thing about boob jobs is that it takes sex to a whole new level, and your orgasms will be a helluva lot more intense too...
Ya, now I have something to aim at. :)

hotlavey
11-04-2006, 04:51 PM
For the most part I would say that most of the women that get breat implants don't need them. I would rather have small well shaped breasts then huge fake looking bolt ons. For every bood job I have seen that looks real I have seen 100 that look fake. If she is doing it to impress you, talk her out of it. Tell her she is fine the way she is. If she has that low of a self image as to need big boobs to have you "love her more"... Shes doing both of you a diservice. Talk her out of it.
Other wise I am going to start a pool on how long you two last.
Yep, at least 100. Check out most of the women pictured in Hot Boat Mag. Those are some of the phoniest looking baggies ever. They look rediculous.

Excessive Force
11-04-2006, 04:56 PM
thank you all for all your praises! Its seems I have been called to life by my dear friends and clients. I thought I would post some pics of my recent workhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639DSC03524-med.jpgIs it me or does the one in the white have one of them manual support bras? and if so where do i apply?

ratso
11-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Yep, at least 100. Check out most of the women pictured in Hot Boat Mag. Those are some of the phoniest looking baggies ever. They look rediculous.
I'll take phony over a flat chick any day of the week, and I've seen some nasty real ones... :yuk:

Throttle
11-04-2006, 07:00 PM
props to ya, keep up the great work!

SHOTKALLIN
11-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I'll take phony over a flat chick any day of the week, and I've seen some nasty real ones... :yuk:
nothing real is nasty...even love the coffee cups with the quarters in the middle

SHOTKALLIN
11-04-2006, 07:13 PM
HEY....
WHAT ABOUT going to Mexico for a boob job???
maybe you can see your surgeon, dentist, and pharmacy all in one trip. :)

Parker Dreamin
11-04-2006, 08:49 PM
wow bud....

CBadDad
11-05-2006, 02:31 PM
I don't know how many times I've been caught checking out some chicks rack in my life time, nor how many times I have heard another chick catching me and saying something to the effect of, "you know they're fake".
Ya, so what's your point? has always been my reply.
I like 'em all. :cool:

CBadDad
11-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Two days post op and things are getting better. She hasn't pooped, which is probably caused by the meds, so she is a little uncomfortable there, but I picked up some fruit today, hopefully that will help. Aren't you glad I shared? :)
She/we have to push "the girls" together and downward at least twice a day to help them fall into place. She aslo has to wear a bra that keeps them pushed together and a cloth strap that wraps around the tops of them and helps keep them down too. She is still pretty sore, but otherwise all is well.
For those inquiring minds that are interested, they gave her 400cc's squeezed into 350cc bags. I dun't know why they did that, but that is what I was told. Go figure. I think they're gonna be pretty spectacular when all is said and done.

SHOTKALLIN
11-05-2006, 02:53 PM
I think you will be more than pleased.

djunkie
11-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Two days post op and things are getting better. She hasn't pooped, which is probably caused by the meds, so she is a little uncomfortable there, but I picked up some fruit today, hopefully that will help. Aren't you glad I shared? :)
She/we have to push "the girls" together and downward at least twice a day to help them fall into place. She aslo has to wear a bra that keeps them pushed together and a cloth strap that wraps around the tops of them and helps keep them down too. She is still pretty sore, but otherwise all is well.
For those inquiring minds that are interested, they gave her 400cc's squeezed into 350cc bags. I dun't know why they did that, but that is what I was told. Go figure. I think they're gonna be pretty spectacular when all is said and done.
Cool. If you need any help with moving her new kids around, I am more than willing to lend a helping hand. :crossx:

ratso
11-05-2006, 03:03 PM
nothing real is nasty...even love the coffee cups with the quarters in the middle
...okay dude... you can be my wingman anytime. Start with this one... lmao.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k843FgaPhU4

Jbb
11-05-2006, 03:07 PM
...okay dude... you can be my wingman anytime. Start with this one... lmao.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k843FgaPhU4
..............Brown took quite a beating in that little nugget.... :p

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 04:34 PM
VERY NICE LAURIE, thank you for sharingheres my friend jessica she went 660 cc http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/jessicasdcb.jpg

Devil's Advocate
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Yep, pain meds and constipation. I was off the meds day 3. The sooner she can get off, the better. They do "overfill" the implants, I think it may have something to do with shaping the implant, not sure. Hmm, I think I'm overfilled to 420cc's. :rollside: Glad to hear she's coming along. :)

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 04:46 PM
For those inquiring minds that are interested, they gave her 400cc's squeezed into 350cc bags. I dun't know why they did that, but that is what I was told. Go figure. I think they're gonna be pretty spectacular when all is said and done. dont forget to keep moving the arms up over her head about 4 to 5 times every hour on the hour or the muscles will lock up and recovery will be longer...dont go with our the support bra or the will fall out of the hole the dr made for them...very important! i went 480 cc

AngryJosh
11-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Its interesting to hear what diferent Dr's have to say about lifting the arms. Dr. Rey told us not to raise the arms at all for the first week.

phebus
11-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I would consult with Tom Brown on the constipation issue. :)

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Its interesting to hear what diferent Dr's have to say about lifting the arms. Dr. Rey told us not to raise the arms at all for the first week.oh YIKES well dont listed to me...i am very tiny and thin i weigh 110 so maybe thats it...my dr said i could do thing before alot of my friends that had it done to cus i healed alot faster being there was less body fat to go thru to heal...never thought about that...

phebus
11-05-2006, 08:19 PM
oh YIKES well dont listed to me...i am very tiny and thin i weigh 110 so maybe thats it...my dr said i could do thing before alot of my friends that had it done to cus i healed alot faster being there was less body fat to go thru to heal...never thought about that...
Are you familiar with the term "spinner"? :)

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 08:33 PM
oh darn u got me there well uh no now u are making me feel blonde again...spinner?

Devil's Advocate
11-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Uh, yeah. :crossx:

Jordy
11-05-2006, 08:45 PM
i went 480 cc
This thread is worthless without pics!!! :D

Devil's Advocate
11-05-2006, 08:46 PM
There are some, duh! :rolleyes: :D

racecar.hotshoe
11-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Just for you jordy..
http://marsinvestigations.net/images/glossary/Isis.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 08:54 PM
This thread is worthless without pics!!! :Dlol i stuck a pic up here of me 480 cc and jessica 660 i will repost...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurieredbathingsuit.jpg k i am in redhttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/jessicasdcb.jpg heres jessica

Jordy
11-05-2006, 08:55 PM
And he'd rather watch football??? :notam: :D

TAF
11-06-2006, 06:53 AM
What a day, but she/we did it. Everything went really smooth. No complications what so ever. She was really concerned that she would be nauseated, as she has a history of getting sick after surgery, but nada.
We did open them up and took a look at "the Girls". They're wrapped pretty tight, but otherwise they only have a couple of large band-aids on them (don't worry - we didn't touch those) and they are HUGE!
My GF and the nurse hit it off well and there wasn't any tension there. Actually, the whole staff was professional and great. We have to go back tomorrow morning for a follow up visit,
Let me know if you have any questions about the process or whatevr and I'll try and answer them.
Glad to hear everyones doing fine, even "the Girls" Yes, question is said nurse have a set of "the Girls" too and is she invoved? Glad to hear your GF and her got along.
Continued Luck to you and her on her recovery.

CBadDad
11-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Its interesting to hear what diferent Dr's have to say about lifting the arms. Dr. Rey told us not to raise the arms at all for the first week.
Ya, we're not raising her hands over her head either. Only doing what our doc said so far. Didn't your girl have the thruthe bellybutton method? They don't go under the muscle do they. I could see a problem with those moving fi you're not careful. How's it going?
Day 3 for us. She didn't take ant pain meds last night other than some tylenol. She is pretty grumpy this morning, but she poopped and that made her happy. :p Personall, I'm getting pretty tired of playing nurse maid, but she always takes good care of me, so I'll suck it up.
Not much else to report.

CBadDad
12-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey Cbad,
When do we get to see pictures of the new twins in a Bikini top or something!!! Lingerie maybe?
Recovery should almost be complete by now.
It's been a month post op and she's still a little bit sore and the nips are ultra sensative.
She's not happy that they haven't "dropped" yet. I figure they'll be perfect by next summer.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3677Picture_051.jpg

Waist Deep
12-04-2006, 03:40 PM
The wife got em with the new saline and they looked great up front, but one implant has refused to drop and continually raises up into her chest. This has been over 8 months, so I think we're going back in. She did say she was goin bigger next time. I said O.K.

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 03:54 PM
The wife got em with the new saline and they looked great up front, but one implant has refused to drop and continually raises up into her chest. This has been over 8 months, so I think we're going back in. She did say she was goin bigger next time. I said O.K.
If thatis her in the avatar they look just fine right there
and CBADDAD
VERY NICE and congrats

CBadDad
12-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Is the doc gonna fix 'em for free or do you have to kick down another $7K (or whatever it is that yours cost you?
My girl already wants to go bigger too. I don't know how they'll fit.
CBADDAD
VERY NICE and congrats
Thanks, I like 'em.

Waist Deep
12-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Sorry Miguel, those are what we wanted them to look like.

Waist Deep
12-04-2006, 04:06 PM
The doc tried telling her to wear that damn wrap for another 3 months and to start on a new prescription. Problem is, summer will be here again soon. I figure, if he's fixing one, she's going to be out, so why not start over on both. That anasthesia is the big cost, so I doubt we'll be up to that initial 9K we spent.
If it turns out to be 2K, I'll accept it.

Silver
12-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey, who did you finally go to???
Everything depends on the girl?

CBadDad
12-04-2006, 06:03 PM
I think that Dr Rey in Beverly Hills is the only one going thru the belly button, but I could be wrong.

Cole Trickle
12-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Same doctor as you.(we gave them your name as refferal)
Thanks for the refferal they turned out great. :)

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Same doctor as you.(we gave them your name as refferal)
Thanks for the refferal they turned out great. :)
You shouldn't be posting at home. Go play with them thangs!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
I think that Dr Rey in Beverly Hills is the only one going thru the belly button, but I could be wrong.
Not true.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Another useless thread.
lol here ya go ...i think it looks good ~the bra less thing~ i can pose for a pic even did the pastie thing once but just cant wear a no bra ...tho ...for others i think it looks great~ i think i am just to nervous... self conscience~ thats whats so fun about being on line u can be brave talk shait! im an addict lol but in person watch me RUN lolhttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurietopock.jpg

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 09:46 PM
lol here ya go ...i think it looks good ~the bra less thing~ i can pose for a pic even did the pastie thing once but just cant wear a no bra ...tho ...for others i think it looks great~ i think i am just to nervous... self conscience~ thats whats so fun about being on line u can be brave talk shait! im an addict lol but in person watch me RUN lolhttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurietopock.jpg
Where is the pic

bignet
12-04-2006, 09:46 PM
It's safe, but a waste of money. As the breast gets heavier from the milk, her boobs will drop dramatically. Wait at least 6 months...you'll never hear the end of it.
:crossx:
bignet

bignet
12-04-2006, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=Cole Trickle]You motorboating S.O.B.!!! :crossx: :p
LOL!!!
sweet avatar!

EAZYKILLER2006
12-04-2006, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]Where is the pic[/QUOT
of the pasties? what a hoe ~the slut~http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/goodonebest.jpg lol actually i dont even remember this pic i was like damn i shouldnt drink...

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]Where is the pic[/QUOT
of the pasties? what a hoe ~the slut~http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/goodonebest.jpg lol actually i dont even remember this pic i was like damn i shouldnt drink...
NICE........................... :p

riverracerx
12-04-2006, 09:57 PM
When I am drunk they all look like this: a little blurry!
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurietopock.jpg
Everytime I reach out to touch them I miss.....

CAPTROBBY
12-04-2006, 11:23 PM
THE WIFE GOT HERS ALMOST A YEAR AGO, THROUGH THE BELLY BUTTON, UNDER THE MUSCLE, NO SCARS, ALMOST NO PAIN, VERY FAST RECOVERY.
SHE IS VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, ME TOO!!
SEE DR. PETER CHESKI, OFFICIES IN BEVERLY HILLS AND LANCASTER.
http://www.drcheski.com/

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 11:27 PM
THE WIFE GOT HERS ALMOST A YEAR AGO, THROUGH THE BELLY BUTTON, UNDER THE MUSCLE, NO SCARS, ALMOST NO PAIN, VERY FAST RECOVERY.
SHE IS VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, ME TOO!!
SEE DR. PETER CHESKI, OFFICIES IN BEVERLY HILLS AND LANCASTER.
http://www.drcheski.com/
DID not think he recovered after that lawsuit

Trailer Park Casanova
12-04-2006, 11:32 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812GoodGod_.jpg

CBadDad
12-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Not true.
Oops, that's what I (thought I) heard on his show.
Maybe it was an old rerun. I dunno.

SUI-CY-COLE
12-05-2006, 10:52 PM
let them be free!!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 09:32 AM
The doc tried telling her to wear that damn wrap for another 3 months and to start on a new prescription. Problem is, summer will be here again soon. I figure, if he's fixing one, she's going to be out, so why not start over on both. That anasthesia is the big cost, so I doubt we'll be up to that initial 9K we spent.
If it turns out to be 2K, I'll accept it.
That sucks.
Did they tell her to push them down after the consultation? Jens doctor had her do a couple different excersizes a couple times a day.

CBadDad
05-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Bump 4 Flattie

Screaming Pete
05-03-2007, 10:25 AM
bump