PDA

View Full Version : Dummy with a potato gun.

YeLLowBoaT
08-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Dumb ass. (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/potato_gun_shot_at_guys_back.wmv)

Not So Fast
08-22-2006, 11:56 AM
BRAINLESS :rolleyes: NSF

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 12:02 PM
That HAD to hurt. What a dumb ass.

LAFD
08-22-2006, 12:03 PM
i built two of those both 6 1/2 feet long. shoots crazy far couldnt imagine how much that had to hurt. idiots.

Jyruiz
08-22-2006, 12:07 PM
He deserves it.

NorCal Gameshow
08-22-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm not sure about that video. but, it did make me pull HH's "bridge to bridge, down with the sickness" video out.... :cool:

Desert Rat
08-22-2006, 02:23 PM
STUPID FOCK!! Too much of this "Jackass" type crap is gettin people way hurt. I would hope i raised my boys with a little more smarts then that guy! At least be on the right side of the gun!! :hammerhea

Chromegorilla
08-22-2006, 02:32 PM
LMAO.... thats as good as the video of the kid who put a rocket in his azz and the sparks made him clench and it never left.......

HocusPocus
08-22-2006, 02:33 PM
if your dumb enough to stand in front of that thing.. then you deserve what ya get. :skull: :crossx: :skull:

Not So Fast
08-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Just to add to this stupidity, what if his aim was off just a bit and it hit the target in the CABESA, cant imagine that. NSF

HavasuSelect
08-22-2006, 02:35 PM
STUPID FOCK!! Too much of this "Jackass" type crap is gettin people way hurt. I would hope i raised my boys with a little more smarts then that guy! At least be on the right side of the gun!! :hammerhea
Idiots like him are the the reason why they took jackass off the air.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-22-2006, 02:45 PM
1 STUPID FOCKER by himself is pretty harmless. A group of 2 or more, the STUPID goes exponential. Stupid idiot fawks.
Not an ounce of sympathy here ... but laughing all the way. dumbasses.

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 02:47 PM
And put them on the big screen. Saw a trailer for a new movie coming out soon.
Idiots like him are the the reason why they took jackass off the air.

HavasuSelect
08-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Come to think of it, I saw that trailer too.

OCMerrill
08-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Stupid is as stupid does :idea:

VanDeano
08-22-2006, 04:25 PM
I built one years and years ago, and was able to shoot a potato a distance of 4 blocks. Then not long after the cops took from me. Im glad it was then and not now. Today they would of thrown me is jail for being a terrorist.

Sumfoo1
08-22-2006, 05:41 PM
a compressed air potato gun is the way to go
a regular one only hits a chamber pressure in the low 20psi range
a compressed air on can hit nearly 200psi

LUVNLIFE
08-22-2006, 05:55 PM
We have two structure guys at work who are brothers. While they were waiting for concrete, I caught the older one with a potato gun and the younger one with a catchers mit playing catch :rollside:

RiverRatMike
08-22-2006, 06:01 PM
with my potato gun I can get a potato across the river at my river house in Parker. It's alot of fun if used properly.

charlyox
08-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Amen OCM.

socalmoney
08-22-2006, 06:45 PM
I built one years and years ago, and was able to shoot a potato a distance of 4 blocks. Then not long after the cops took from me. Im glad it was then and not now. Today they would of thrown me is jail for being a terrorist.
Crazy thing is that possessing one is a felony in California due to the diameter of the muzzle.
Link to jackass 2 trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/jackass2/)

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Interesting.
Crazy thing is that possessing one is a felony in California due to the diameter of the muzzle.

GHT
08-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Funny stuff.... And his buddy just stood there laughing at him... Didn't even ask if he was alright. Good group of kids.. :rolleyes:

VanDeano
08-22-2006, 08:04 PM
That explains why some people said I was lucky I didn't get thrown in jail.
Glad to know that, I was thinking of making another one after seeing that video. Maybe I'll have to settle for a strawberry launcher. :crossx:

KreatinKaos
08-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I'd like to see the bruise from that potatoe :crossx:

JAY4SPEED
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
a compressed air potato gun is the way to go
a regular one only hits a chamber pressure in the low 20psi range
a compressed air on can hit nearly 200psi
Ditto, built a pneumatic potato gun after building a few of the combustion type. The pneumatic one would vaporize a potato due to the muzzle pressure so we changed the barrel to shoot tennis balls at my buddies camp on the bayou. They flew so far that we couldn't track them by eye anymore. For added safety, we would cut off a leg on an old pair of jeans and sheathed the gun, then wrapped it in duct tape in case it decided to "let go" to keep shrapnel to a minimum.
The power that gun had would kill a person if you shot them with it.
That kid probably has bruised internal organs after that,bunch of dumb asses!

BiggusJimbus
08-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Love the disclaimer at the end of the Jackass trailer.

VanDeano
08-23-2006, 12:01 AM
:rollside: Ditto, built a pneumatic potato gun after building a few of the combustion type. The pneumatic one would vaporize a potato due to the muzzle pressure so we changed the barrel to shoot tennis balls at my buddies camp on the bayou. They flew so far that we couldn't track them by eye anymore. For added safety, we would cut off a leg on an old pair of jeans and sheathed the gun, then wrapped it in duct tape in case it decided to "let go" to keep shrapnel to a minimum.
The power that gun had would kill a person if you shot them with it.
That kid probably has bruised internal organs after that,bunch of dumb asses!
You sure about bruised organs, It looks to me that they took every precaution to see that no harm was done to the target. That isn't just an ordinary trash bag, that is a GLAD TRASH BAG! "Bruised internal organs" come on now, be serious would ya. :rollside:

Rexone
08-23-2006, 12:25 AM
Good way to lose a kidney or break a spinal column I'd think. But wtf do I know :D