The dude has gotten fu#kin' weird... :yuk:

ratso
08-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Damn! No Top Gun 2? :(
Yeah, Ben Stiller is gonna play him. :D

Tom Brown
08-22-2006, 05:48 PM
He's had a rough go of it since he lost Goose.

Jbb
08-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Damn! No Top Gun 2? :(
You screw up,just this much Brown,....You'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong!
[one of my favorite lines from TG]

Jbb
08-22-2006, 05:50 PM
I feel the need..... :cool:

ratso
08-22-2006, 05:50 PM
LMAO... Damn, that was a sad part of the movie though.

Sangerdude
08-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Glad to see that short assed shrimp with jacked up teeth getting what he deserves!!
Stupid ass Scientologist!
Fawk-him!!!!

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2006, 06:28 PM
You screw up,just this much Brown,....You'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong!
[one of my favorite lines from TG]
I didn't now Brown was in Top Gun...

SmokinLowriderSS
08-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Tom is gonna freak-boy himself right out of work sooner or later. Good riddance.

RitcheyRch
08-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Agree 100%.
Glad to see that short assed shrimp with jacked up teeth getting what he deserves!!
Stupid ass Scientologist!
Fawk-him!!!!

Her454
08-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Poor Goose. That, and he never should'a ****ed with Jack Nicholson. He just couldn't handle the truth I guess. :rollside:
I think the guy is an excellent actor, have all of his movies but after this whole public, freaky love/infatuation with his now wife/relationship its a total turnoff. :yuk:

GHT
08-22-2006, 07:44 PM
I'll second that..... Movie star to Political Einstein.... NOT..

RitcheyRch
08-23-2006, 04:11 AM
http://cbs2.com/entertainment/entertainment_story_234233152.html
Paramount And Tom Cruise Sever Ties
(AP) LOS ANGELES It's Tom Cruise vs. Sumner Redstone in a case of I quit-you're fired at Hollywood's highest level.
On one side is the chairman of Viacom, Inc., which owns Paramount Pictures.
On the other is the industry's biggest and most bankable star, whose last seven films have each generated over $100 million.
Redstone said Tuesday that Paramount would sever its long and profitable relationship with Cruise/Wagner Productions, Cruise's company with producing partner Paula Wagner. Redstone told the Wall Street Journal that Cruise's "recent conduct has not been acceptable to Paramount."
But Wagner told The Associated Press that agents for Cruise/Wagner Productions stopped negotiating with Paramount over a week ago and since secured independent financing, effectively taking any contract-renewal deal off the table.
"For some reason, Paramount has chosen to negotiate in the press," Wagner said, calling Redstone's announcement "surprising."
"It's not really the most businesslike approach," she said. "We've had virtually no dealings with Mr. Redstone."
Paramount referred all calls on the matter to Viacom. Viacom spokesman Carl Folta had no comment late Tuesday.
"As much as we like him personally," Redstone is quoted as saying, "we thought it was wrong to renew his deal." He then cited Cruise's "recent conduct" as the reason.
In the past year or so, Cruise couch-hopped on Oprah Winfrey's talk show while proclaiming his love for Katie Holmes, criticized the use of antidepressants and claimed that postpartum depression doesn't exist. He also got into an angry exchange with Matt Lauer on the "Today" show while defending his opinions.
Cruise/Wagner Productions has been based on the Paramount lot since 1992.
"We viewed ourselves as partners with Paramount," Wagner said, adding that the collaboration has produced $2.5 billion worth of business.
With "War of the Worlds" and "Mission: Impossible 3," Cruise helped earn nearly $1 billion for Paramount this year alone, Wagner said. Cruise/Wagner Productions brought "M:I3" director J.J. Abrams to the studio, she said, which recently inked a five-year arrangement with Abrams.
She and Cruise had been considering independent financing for their company "for a long time," she said.
"For us, this is a very new and exciting direction. We look forward to working with all the studios."

HocusPocus
08-23-2006, 04:27 AM
i heard he wanted to buy neverland ranch from michael jackson.. only michael said no way.. that guy is weird. :rollside: :rollside:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-23-2006, 04:35 AM
Neighbor girl is a pharmacist and says 75% of the women out there rely on Anti Depressants.
"When they hit 40, women go over the top crazy" she says.
I know several chix that out in the open with their use, really rely on anti depressants big time. Can you remember bad times when they wern't available and these were rotton times for women.
If you've been close to someone reliant on anti depressants, you realize ya don't need an idiot like Cruise lobbying for their ban.
Cruise attack on Brook Shields made me drop all respect for him. A nut case, and draggin' it into his celibrity media circus publicly just shows he's an idiot.
His current wife will be gone in a year.
He is persona non gratis in Swtzerland and Germany and Monaco for his goofy beliefs.
A very interesting link on his life:
http://www.nndb.com/people/791/000022725/

Ziggy
08-23-2006, 07:39 AM
See what happens when you hook up with the wrong woman......The guy has fallen off his rocker and hit his head.