View Full Version : Oh Damn.......

MudPumper
08-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks Rex. Once again, your service is unbeatable. :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1653Auto_Meter_Guages_010.jpg

HBjet
08-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Nice!!!
Mud, are you going to the river on Labor?

RCB19
08-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Nice hockey sticks Randy.

MudPumper
08-22-2006, 10:39 PM
Nice!!!
Mud, are you going to the river on Labor?
I wish, gotta work all weekend. Is that Avatar the new ride???? If so lets see it.

Rexone
08-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Thanks Mike, those are gonna look good. Post a pic after the install, I'd like to see the finished product.... :)

'75 Miller
08-23-2006, 03:54 PM
It's water psi. Got the same one 'cept it's white.

Schiada Time
08-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Mike- Those will look nice. i enjoyed that thread you sent me on your trip to needles and up to the dam and stuff. Great pics man. Have fun and treat her right and she will always run and perform. I have some ride plate shims I need to send you but be careful!! That bow already lifts quite a bit once you raise the nozzle halfway and mash the gas. I saw 83.6 MPH on your post. What did you do? The best i ever got was 78 MPH with just me and full tanks. Did you re-jet the carbs and block the grate. You've been hanging out with Tom Papp haven't you?
Rexone- I may come see you as my '22 Schiada is nearing completion and I may need a few odds and ends.
Red Rocker

TRG
08-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Mike- Those will look nice. i enjoyed that thread you sent me on your trip to needles and up to the dam and stuff. Great pics man. Have fun and treat her right and she will always run and perform. I have some ride plate shims I need to send you but be careful!! That bow already lifts quite a bit once you raise the nozzle halfway and mash the gas. I saw 83.6 MPH on your post. What did you do? The best i ever got was 78 MPH with just me and full tanks. Did you re-jet the carbs and block the grate. You've been hanging out with Tom Papp haven't you?
Rexone- I may come see you as my '22 Schiada is nearing completion and I may need a few odds and ends.
Red Rocker
Travis, quit worrying about mikes boat! lol

MudPumper
08-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Mike- What did you do? The best i ever got was 78 MPH with just me and full tanks. Did you re-jet the carbs and block the grate. You've been hanging out with Tom Papp haven't you?
Red Rocker
I'm not a fat ass like you...LOL. Just kidding. I didn't do anything except push on the gas as hard as I could. She just kept going faster and faster. Send those shims when you get a chance, I might mess with them. You're right though, she already carries the nose really well.