PDA

View Full Version : Padre's Win

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Long drive home tonight for the Dodger fans that drove down here to see our beautiful city. Take your trash with you.

DILLIGAF
08-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Long drive home tonight for the Dodger fans that drove down here to see our beautiful city. Take your trash with you.
lol...I picked the Padres to win the West this year. It just might happen. Since my Giants aren't capable of it anybody but the LAD's

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Fock the....
...Awe hell, never mind...
:D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-22-2006, 08:56 PM
bandwagon pilot ---- :)
Nope, you aren't going there. You know I called it early in the season.

HavasuSelect
08-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Pad's win, but the only thing that matters is the standings and last time I checked the Dodgers are still on top!

DILLIGAF
08-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Fock the....
...Awe hell, never mind...
:D :D :D
Go get your gold in honor of the Padres win :)

DILLIGAF
08-22-2006, 09:11 PM
i think i remember something like that "jim rome jr." - but there is still a lot of season left and the blue is real hot now when it counts ...... we'll give the madres this win at "HOME" god knows they need the revenue, they are behind the 8-ball on that new crib, and need all the help they can get :cry:
I think the LADs' had their streak already. There is no way that pace was going to be kept up. I haven't watched many games but the LADs' have earned where they are. The question is can they stay there? I think every team in the division has led the standings at one time or another this year. The most important stretch is in front of and not behind them. I will just take a wait and see attitude about it all. All I know is I am on record just as I will when the NBA season starts as I always am.

hot_diggity_dog
08-22-2006, 09:16 PM
i think i remember something like that "jim rome jr." - but there is still a lot of season left and the blue is real hot now when it counts ...... we'll give the madres this win at "HOME" god knows they need the revenue, they are behind the 8-ball on that new crib, and need all the help they can get :cry:
Hey easy ther Mc Fly!!
The dodggy blue has the best money can buy, where just a bunch of "B" team scrubs
Late
HDD

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Go get your gold in honor of the Padres win :)
OK... :D

CBadDad
08-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Pad's win, but the only thing that matters is the standings and last time I checked the Dodgers are still on top!
The only thing that matters is who's on top at the end of the regular season.
The Pads are like 10-3 against the Dodgers this year.
They don't stand a chance of winning the west. They'l be lucky to finish second and be in a race for a wild card spot come the end of September.

bruddah
08-23-2006, 12:30 AM
ill be there tomorrow night, anyone else goin to the sd game!?

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2006, 05:35 AM
what the fukc are doing here, don't you have a race-rhino to put 2-gether ???? ;)
I'm still working on that focker. Hope your guy's flight is short kinda like our drive!
DARhino #1902

duffster
08-23-2006, 07:31 AM
I went to the Monday night game and sat in some killer dugout seats and I half to say the Dodgers are just not that good of a team they just flat out suck.
Down with the Blue-Crew.
GO PADRES.

Legal Chemistry
08-23-2006, 09:24 AM
Finally they rack up a win. I went last week: Sat for 13 innings (granted it was in a suite so it was really twisting my arm) just to watch them loose. I'm not a huge fan -but go PADS!