PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat Forums

topless
08-23-2006, 03:25 AM
You know why I like HB the best? Well because they don't allow smut, drama is kinda fun at times. I've never been banned (yet), I've met some really awesome people from here, I know if people talk shit to me, I can talk shit right back and no hard feelings. Even if we haven't met, it feels like we have and when someone is in pain, it is also my pain. Plus we all love the river. Have a great day.
Ali

Her454
08-23-2006, 05:26 AM
I'm really starting to wonder about you. Posting sentimental shit at 4:00 am with no foul language? No poor, unsuspecting, undeserving target to feel the wrath of your quick witted evil keyboard? No gossip or typical Topless shit stirring to start the day?
Do you have a fever, or are you getting ready to kill someone? :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
08-23-2006, 05:33 AM
Allllrighty then ... Everybody say .... Nutssssssssss :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127file014.jpg
C.T. :wink:

Ziggy
08-23-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm really starting to wonder about you. Posting sentimental shit at 4:00 am with no foul language? No poor, unsuspecting, undeserving target to feel the wrath of your quick witted evil keyboard? No gossip or typical Topless shit stirring to start the day?
Do you have a fever, or are you getting ready to kill someone? :rollside:
By 9am she'll be more conscience and be thinking more along the lines of your sigline..........she can't fool us :D

BajaMike
08-23-2006, 07:33 AM
You know why I like HB the best? Well because they don't allow smut, drama is kinda fun at times. I've never been banned (yet), I've met some really awesome people from here, I know if people talk shit to me, I can talk shit right back and no hard feelings. Even if we haven't met, it feels like we have and when someone is in pain, it is also my pain. Plus we all love the river. Have a great day.
Ali
That post brought tears to my eyes...... :idea:
j/k...... :2purples: :eat: :2purples: :eat:

socalmoney
08-23-2006, 07:53 AM
I was just commenting to my wife last night on my way home from work how cool everyone is on this board. It is a rare thing on the internet. Most boards people just hone their debating skills and battle all day long. People here have been so friendly, it is refreshing.

ROZ
08-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Shut up topless... Get yer azz over here for a spanking! You're a bad girl; Now act that way.. :devil:

lucky
08-23-2006, 09:11 AM
she must be on the "runway" she's all emotional and shiat :)

Her454
08-23-2006, 09:24 AM
I was just commenting to my wife last night on my way home from work how cool everyone is on this board. It is a rare thing on the internet. Most boards people just hone their debating skills and battle all day long. People here have been so friendly, it is refreshing.
Yes, I would have to agree. I have met some of the best friends in my life on this board. They are by far, the most sentimental caring bunch I've ever seen. There are the exceptional few that have become aware of a certain personal weakness and have gone above and beyond to help me overcome my fear of reptiles, and would never ever make fun of that weakness in public. When my pet bird died I received countless sympathy cards from well wishers. FM, Jbb & Zig are always trying to send Hot cups of coffee to my office out of genuine consideration. And of course I can't forget all the people that called me several times daily while I was in Rehab (the last time) to let me know all the good stuff I was missing while I was recovering from my online addiction to this place. God Bless you all for your concern and support.
Refreshing to the say the least. Nothing but the best here on ***boat. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Ali
Are you OK A ???????? :)

Her454
08-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Are you OK A ???????? :)
I'm tellin ya, its alway's the calmest before the storm......................

RitcheyRch
08-23-2006, 09:32 AM
My gf and I were talking about this last week.

Ziggy
08-23-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm tellin ya, its alway's the calmest before the storm......................
Batten down the hatches.... :D

topless
08-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Why do you people always think the worst of me. Ok OK, I fed my cat a live mouse last night. Does that count? :crossx:

Her454
08-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Why do you people always think the worst of me. :crossx:
Ummmm, because we know you? :)

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 11:13 AM
FM, Jbb & Zig are always trying to send Hot cups of coffee to my office out of genuine consideration.
Don't be ridiculous, Traci I'd never be that considerate and generous as to send you coffee ... I know you'd just waste it anyway! :p :D

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Why do you people always think the worst of me. Ok OK, I fed my cat a live mouse last night. Does that count? :crossx:
It counts to me, Ali - you're my heroine. :cool:

Jbb
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
RD SUX!....................... :p

Her454
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
It counts to me, Ali - you're my heroine. :cool:
There is nothing heroic about feeding cats live mice. I'm going to call PETA and report you both. :rollside:

Jbb
08-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Traci...ever hear the saying there's room for all God's creatures?....and do you know the second part of the saying?.... :p
btw...what are you wearing?... :p

topless
08-23-2006, 11:21 AM
There is nothing heroic about feeding cats live mice. I'm going to call PETA and report you both. :rollside:It was a cute mouse too. :crossx:

Her454
08-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Traci...ever hear the saying there's room for all God's creatures?....and do you know the second part of the saying?.... :p
:
NO, do tell Jbb.... :)
btw...what are you wearing?... :p
My heart on my sleeve today. :rolleyes:
It was a cute mouse too. :crossx:
A good Catholic girl telling such lies. There is no such thing.

Jbb
08-23-2006, 11:24 AM
NO, do tell Jbb.... :)
Right next to the mashed potatos......
My heart on my sleeve today. :rolleyes:
lol.....mood killa....

Tom Brown
08-23-2006, 11:32 AM
Ali
I haven't reviewed the forum rules recently but this post should be enough grounds for a ban. :idea:

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 11:47 AM
There is nothing heroic about feeding cats live mice. I'm going to call PETA and report you both. :rollside:
It's okay Ali, I got us covered- I called PETA and warned them some bleeding heart rodent loving lady was gonna be crank calling them today. They thanked me for the heads up. :crossx:

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 11:50 AM
It was a cute mouse too. :crossx:
There is no such thing.
That's pretty much what PETA even said. :crossx:

Debbolas
08-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Why I love hot boat......the sense of comunity, of cohesiveness, of family.....
:clover:
FM, just ship your mice down to Alison and she can "off" them for ya!
:skull:
Problem solved
:D

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Why I love hot boat......the sense of comunity, of cohesiveness, of family.....
:clover:
FM, just ship your mice down to Alison and she can "off" them for ya!
:skull:
Problem solved
No way, Deb! :eek: The minute I put one of them little shitters in a box I'll get nailed for having a "pet" mouse! :rolleyes: I don't want to so much as look at a mouse never mind handle one physically. Nasty little germ-laden beasts. :yuk:

Debbolas
08-23-2006, 11:57 AM
I have two very cute, black and white furry "helpers" for ya!
Let me go find their pic.......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566kittens.jpg

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 12:01 PM
I have two very cute, black and white furry "helpers" for ya!
Let me go find their pic.......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566kittens.jpg
If only those cuties coincided with me getting a new place where pets are okay. :( I appreciate the thought, Deb. :smile: