PDA

View Full Version : Does It Seem like you're always fixing your MoHo?

Trailer Park Casanova
08-23-2006, 03:54 AM
Half our group has MoHo's, the others fifth or pull trailers.
Seems the MoHo owners were like me when I ran new MoHo's,, they're always fixing some pain in the ass big problem.
Us trailer owners are rarely fixing anything, except the WW owners who have one big woe it seems.
I just replaced the short crummy cheapie toilet with a nice deluxe Porcelin style (A bfd to the girls), and the thought passed through my pea sized brain that it's the first thing other than a cracked sink drain I've fixed in 5 years and zillions of miles.
Our new MoHo's always had some big pain in the ass nusance f#ckstory repair in the works. ALL my friends the same thing.
What's your take ?:

Sleek-Jet
08-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Half our group has MoHo's, the others fifth or pull trailers.
Seems the MoHo owners were like me when I ran new MoHo's,, they're always fixing some pain in the ass big problem.
Us trailer owners are rarely fixing anything, except the WW owners who have one big woe it seems.
I just replaced the short crummy cheapie toilet with a nice deluxe Porcelin style (A bfd to the girls), and the thought passed through my pea sized brain that it's the first thing other than a cracked sink drain I've fixed in 5 years and zillions of miles.
Our new MoHo's always had some big pain in the ass nusance f#ckstory repair in the works. ALL my friends the same thing.
What's your take ?:
In my experience, it's not the coach that needs work very often... it's the chassis. :220v: I've not had any major problems to take care of, but it seems like lots of little stuff that just get annoying. Everything in the motor home works fantastic, no problems there.
A TT or 5er eliminates that most troublesome part of the motor home and viola, they are alot more reliable.

JetBoatRich
09-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Just like a boat :rolleyes:

FASTERDAMITT
09-11-2006, 09:36 PM
My 06 Ford chassis Hurricane runs hard, except the cruise control quit the other day! :cry:

Magic34
09-12-2006, 07:01 AM
I have a 2007 Weekend Warrior CL40, and something else is broken everytime I get in the thing. It has been used 5 times, and not once have I gone on a trip without something going wrong.

SCR INC
09-19-2006, 01:59 PM
I have a 2007 Weekend Warrior CL40, and something else is broken everytime I get in the thing. It has been used 5 times, and not once have I gone on a trip without something going wrong.
Whats your take on all these Toy haulers.... They all kind of seam cheap or beeter choise of words not well built with quality fixtures etc.. It seams as if the only nice stuff i have come across is the big stuff like @ the drags or nascar.... I think its crazy what they get for these trailers that seam to only last for a few years... I like Motor home and qualilty enclosed trailer..
Who makes a good toy hauler??