View Full Version : Dam #4 Motel Info.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-23-2006, 10:37 AM
I heard that a bunch of folks are coming to Dam #4 this weekend. I told Fakethis I would get the motel information.
Holiday Inn Express: 304 274 6100.
Econo Lodge: 304 274 2181.
Both of these motels are off exit 20 on I81. They are also very close to a couple bars.
See ya this weekend.

TaylorJet
08-23-2006, 11:05 AM
who all is coming in to town and when?

jets4me
08-23-2006, 01:34 PM
jets4me,bucky maybe dreamsicle and moparjet sunkisst jack he will see this maybe he will come

TaylorJet
08-23-2006, 03:42 PM
did anybody here from fake this about this weekend?
i have to see when my daughters cheering for the football game this sunday to see if i will make it out.

miketsouth
08-24-2006, 03:30 PM
did anybody here from fake this about this weekend?
Fastest thing on the river up at Dam4 this weekend is gonna be excuses and cheats.
I can hear it now
POPS: 'Give you $5000 for it cash'
MIKET: "Before or after the race"
POPS: 'What race'
Fakethis: 'nigga, Please'
Jets4me: 'what he said"
WVWayne: 'You better take that small block sheet and go home'
MIKET: 'you mean this Big Power Rocket?'
POPS: 'In my hand'
Fakethis: 'I got your rocket'
Jets4me: 'What he said'
MIKET: "all i ask is you make it fair"
POPS: 'i aint runnin my boat in reverse'
Fakethis: No excuses, remember mouseboy?
Jets4me: 'what he said'
MIKET: "Ok, we'll just float around and see who LOOKS better"
POPS: 'You might stand a chance if you take that silly little motor out of there'
Fakethis: 'And take your ugly ass outta there too.'
POPS: 'Ok, ill give you a chance, i wont start mine, and just depend on the current.'
Fakethis: 'If the wind is right MIKET , you might get him out the hole'
MIKET: "Ok, thats it you fuggers, where is that tow strap?"
I dont want to miss this. Gonna be better than a bushel of crabs.

TaylorJet
08-26-2006, 09:46 AM
sorry to report i won't make it out this weeken. to much going on and now a funeral to attend so i will try again some sat evening soon. have fun

miketsouth
08-28-2006, 06:19 PM
sorry to report i won't make it out this weeken. to much going on and now a funeral to attend so i will try again some sat evening soon. have fun
too bad you missed it. The great and wonderfull Pomonkey boys, lots of 'em...mouse rule [IRON MIKE MAKE ME USE ALL MY JUICE KEEPIN UP] until the bottle went cold and Pops {finally} brought out Mighty Whitey.
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.....mouse run for cover...
I wont say who but his initials are MOPARJET i look over after lighting one off and seen him RIGHT THERE, had to check whether i had forgot to pull in the anchor. (dont laugh dickhead you know i did that once)
you might think i scared of some mopar power. Nope. You better tell IRON MIKE just what he gonna hook that cheezy tow strap to.. Thats right ...MOPAR.. :crossx:

miketsouth
08-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Fastest thing on the river up at Dam4 this weekend is gonna be excuses and cheats.
I can hear it now
POPS: 'Give you $5000 for it cash'
MIKET: "Before or after the race"
POPS: 'What race'
Fakethis: 'nigga, Please'
Jets4me: 'what he said"
MIKET: 'you mean this Big Power Rocket?'
POPS: 'In my hand'
Fakethis: 'I got your rocket'
MIKET: "all i ask is you make it fair"
POPS: 'i aint runnin my boat in reverse'
Fakethis: No excuses, remember mouseboy?
MIKET: "Ok, we'll just float around and see who LOOKS better"
POPS: 'You might stand a chance if you take that silly little motor out of there'
Fakethis: 'And take your ugly ass outta there too.'
POPS: 'Ok, ill give you a chance, i wont start mine, and just depend on the current.'
Fakethis: 'If the wind is right MIKET , you might get him out the hole'
MIKET: "Ok, thats it you fuggers, where is that tow strap?"
I dont want to miss this. Gonna be better than a bushel of crabs.
oh yeah, i was not far off on this one.
Jets4me was not there early sunday morning to participate. It otherwise bonafide

jets4me
08-28-2006, 06:36 PM
mike t that mopar runs good but you better get him why you can he will have nitrous here soon i worked on my boat tonight got all that pump gas out changed pullys around unhooked one gas tank only going to put enough in it for the race learned that at dam 4 over the weekend i think that wiil put me at 85 :rollside: but after work on friday i will be rolling to west va to race for some braging rights or looseing exscuses i thought dreamsicle was going to make the trip but to fare away he is on vacation going to hang with his kids

miketsouth
08-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Best of luck, Mike. First and Foremost Be Carefull and Safe as you can be. Check all hardware as often as possible...Pay special attention to the loader...Dont run with any vibration...Dont blow the pump at the git go, lay into it as steady as she'll take it.
Use all the cheats you can...if you see some NOS wait until sunset, and tell 'em to 'spray the hell outta that guy' over and over, BEFORE YOU run 'em.
If you go against a V-Drive go first...WAY first...and shut down early while you ahead....it aint gonna last....
and if Brent spray me i am gonna call foul.

TaylorJet
08-29-2006, 04:57 AM
sounds like i missed a good time. let me know when everyone getting together again

moparjet
08-29-2006, 05:55 AM
too bad you missed it. The great and wonderfull Pomonkey boys, lots of 'em...mouse rule [IRON MIKE MAKE ME USE ALL MY JUICE KEEPIN UP] until the bottle went cold and Pops {finally} brought out Mighty Whitey.
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.....mouse run for cover...
I wont say who but his initials are MOPARJET i look over after lighting one off and seen him RIGHT THERE, had to check whether i had forgot to pull in the anchor. (dont laugh dickhead you know i did that once)
you might think i scared of some mopar power. Nope. You better tell IRON MIKE just what he gonna hook that cheezy tow strap to.. Thats right ...MOPAR.. :crossx:
HAHAHA I TOLD YOU DONT RULE OUT THE MOPAR

jets4me
08-29-2006, 07:51 AM
hey just so everyone know that went with me to fakethis and rays place they want to have us up again in fewe weeks he said they will get a dons john ray said itwould be fine if we want to camp i am end trying to see how you guys feel about it thanks iron mike