PDA

View Full Version : old sac on sat?

sleekvino
08-23-2006, 03:41 PM
ill be at miller park in old sac on sat ,going to a great beach,if anyone is intrested let me know.

john
08-23-2006, 03:59 PM
i would meet u there but im still broke down

bubbletop409
08-23-2006, 05:44 PM
We will be at Old Town, staying over Saturday night at the Holiday Inn on the other side of the freeway next to Old Town. Coming up from Orwood with stops at Moore's and Gustis's. Should be there about 3:00 PM or so. Not familiar with Miller Park. Is that the big park and launch ramp on the right if your coming from Walnut Grove direction. Will be in a 26' Eliminator v-hull, white with red splashes, and purple checkerboard.

Poker Runs West
08-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Bubbletop 409, a bunch of us will be on the river in Sac area on Sat. We will probably be up the American River hanging out mid afternoon. We may make a run to Swabbies up river by Alamar for "best tacos on the river" late in the day. I will be in a 38 Eliminator if you see us or give me a call at 9260704-7022 if you want any directions or to meet up.
Chris
ps; Got a bubble top of my own with a 468 in it.

stoker2001
08-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I gotta hall pass this weekend and plan on burning some fuel :) Thinking about starting at Old Sacto and bombing down to Delta/Disco,i need to stretch here legs out,hope to see some of you kids

acatitude
08-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Damn that would be a nice run kevin, but I cant keep up with you and Id prolly run outa gas

sleekvino
08-24-2006, 04:27 PM
coming down from old sac the next ramp on the left is miller park,we head down to a beach right passed the sac marina,i drive a 78 hallett jet boat black and silver,ill be havgin with a couple of boats.stop by for a cold boy. :)

stoker2001
08-24-2006, 06:23 PM
Damn that would be a nice run kevin, but I cant keep up with you and Id prolly run outa gasYour being a little modest, i do like how stingy on fuel the new Optimax 250XS is.Four plus MPG at cruise speeds of 45+mph :)

acatitude
08-24-2006, 07:10 PM
see anything that is mpg is way better then gpm :cry:

hot4teacher
08-25-2006, 05:25 PM
See you there!!

grads2112
08-25-2006, 05:27 PM
See you there!!
Get your ass out to Pastie Cove this weekend!!!!

hot4teacher
08-25-2006, 05:31 PM
I may come out to Pastie Cove on Sunday without Chris...he has some family thing. So maybe if I can get someone to come along with me. Hey maybe UltraJohn wants to come out and play!!!

acatitude
08-25-2006, 07:10 PM
maybe you can sell ultra john your boat :rollside:

grads2112
08-26-2006, 08:42 AM
I may come out to Pastie Cove on Sunday without Chris...he has some family thing. So maybe if I can get someone to come along with me. Hey maybe UltraJohn wants to come out and play!!!
UltraJohn was going to be my boat bitch on Sunday but I'm sure he'd rather ride in an Ultra.

Wet Dream
08-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Wow, I miss Old Sac. Haven't been there in 12 years or so. :(

stoker2001
08-27-2006, 07:15 PM
We will be at Old Town, staying over Saturday night at the Holiday Inn on the other side of the freeway next to Old Town. Coming up from Orwood with stops at Moore's and Gustis's. Should be there about 3:00 PM or so. Not familiar with Miller Park. Is that the big park and launch ramp on the right if your coming from Walnut Grove direction. Will be in a 26' Eliminator v-hull, white with red splashes, and purple checkerboard.Nice meeting you kids and sweet ride,how many miles did you log for the weekend?We did a total of 200 on the GPS and averaged four plus miles per gallon :rollside:

acatitude
08-27-2006, 08:25 PM
god Kevin quit rubbing it in ... damn wacker :cry:

John.
08-27-2006, 08:51 PM
ah man, i should have read this post earlier in the week. i would have gone out with ya today. instead, i stayed home and cleaned and waxed the bilge area of the WCF.
Ericka is off next Mondayfor the holiday, so we're hoping on going to Berryessa. are you going to be there?

Robbie Racer
08-28-2006, 06:34 AM
god Kevin quit rubbing it in ... damn wacker :cry:
Ken, how many gallons per hour do you burn at cruise speed? You should be able to match Kevin's fuel ecomomy if your carbs are set up right. I burn 15 gallons per hour at 60 mph cruise which is 4 mpg. At that speed I'm still on the primaries and it is right before my power valves open. At 62, the power valves open and my fuel economy goes all to hell.

acatitude
08-28-2006, 07:03 AM
Keith, ive never really checked cruise speed mpg as Ive never just cruised. then filled it back up and to be honest Im not sure if I have power valves in them carbs or not...probably should start making a list for winter project......

bubbletop409
08-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Nice meeting you kids and sweet ride,how many miles did you log for the weekend?We did a total of 200 on the GPS and averaged four plus miles per gallon :rollside:
HEY STOKER Nice meeting you also, and your buddies in the Schiada. Can't believe what a small world this site has made, and how many people end up being friends of friends and so forth. Not sure on how far we traveled mile wise, went from Orwood resort to Old Sac and back. Got a guess? When we made the turn at Walnut Grove they had bouys saying there was a sheriff's BUI check ahead, but never saw any. Took a picture of the bouy, will try to post when I download it to my comp. Think I saw Sleekvino on Sat. he was towing a tube and there was alot of traffic in the area, and we were running a little late, so unable to stop. Everyone be safe and enjoy the rest of summer.