PDA

View Full Version : Limo for Anniversary?

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 10:55 AM
September the 8th is our 5 year. Was thinking about getting a Limo for the night, nice dinner and all that. Seems like a common thing to do but she'll love it as she's never gone out for the night in a limo and since we now have a child it's been a while since we've been out together just the two of us for the whole night and can drink and stuff. Any reccomendations on good deals on good limos or somewhere for dinner? Or heck does anybody have a better idea?

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 04:00 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
08-24-2006, 04:24 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
nice idea...
bump

BajaMike
08-24-2006, 04:39 PM
September the 8th is our 5 year. Was thinking about getting a Limo for the night, nice dinner and all that. Seems like a common thing to do but she'll love it as she's never gone out for the night in a limo and since we now have a child it's been a while since we've been out together just the two of us for the whole night and can drink and stuff. Any reccomendations on good deals on good limos or somewhere for dinner? Or heck does anybody have a better idea?
Sounds like a good idea....I don't know where you are, but I have a good limo service I can recommend.
Also, if you are close to South OC, I would recommend:
a:) Get a limo, take her to Villa Nova in Newport Beach, on PCH and right on the harbor, great food, great view.
b:) Get a room for the night (if you can) at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach.
Montage Web Site (http://www.montagelagunabeach.com/index.html)
This place has been rated one of the top resorts in the world, movie stars are there every night, almost all rooms are right on the ocean, and the service great!
My niece used to work there and I got rooms for $180, but I can't do that anymore (she went to the Four Seasons in San Francisco). It's expensive, but worth it. The rooms are great, have breakfast at the poolside diner, it's nice!
For the limo, call Tim at 888-608-2991, tell him you are friend of Mike Chase and Cleve Adams (I just reserved a 20 person H-2 limo for Sat night at a great rate).
Good luck and have fun!!!

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Sounds like a good idea....I don't know where you are, but I have a good limo service I can recommend.
Also, if you are close to South OC, I would recommend:
a:) Get a limo, take her to Villa Nova in Newport Beach, on PCH and right on the harbor, great food, great view.
b:) Get a room for the night (if you can) at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach.
Montage Web Site (http://www.montagelagunabeach.com/index.html)
This place has been rated one of the top resorts in the world, movie stars are there every night, almost all rooms are right on the ocean, and the service great!
My niece used to work there and I got rooms for $180, but I can't do that anymore (she went to the Four Seasons in San Francisco). It's expensive, but worth it. The rooms are great, have breakfast at the poolside diner, it's nice!
For the limo, call Tim at 888-608-2991, tell him you are friend of Mike Chase and Cleve Adams (I just reserved a 20 person H-2 limo for Sat night at a great rate).
Good luck and have fun!!!
Thanks. I'm in Chino so it shouldn't be to far. The restaurant sounds great. Probably won't do the hotel as we don't want to leave the boy home all night and have someone babysit and we just spent three nights in a hotel last weekend but great idea though. Thanks. I'll call Tim.

BajaMike
08-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks. I'm in Chino so it shouldn't be to far. The restaurant sounds great. Probably won't do the hotel as we don't want to leave the boy home all night and have someone babysit and we just spent three nights in a hotel last weekend but great idea though. Thanks. I'll call Tim.
Villa Nova is a great place, a family owned place that used to be on Sunset in Hollywood, where a lot of the old "rat pack" used to go in the 50's and 60's. They moved to Newport Beach, and I think are one of the best places, food, and service in OC and not real expensive.
Get reservations, ask for booth by the bay, and you will have a great time.
I've impressed the ladies there many times!
Congradulations!!!
:rollside:

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Villa Nova is a great place, a family owned place that used to be on Sunset in Hollywood, where a lot of the old "rat pack" used to go in the 50's and 60's. They moved to Newport Beach, and I think are one of the best places, food, and service in OC and not real expensive.
Congradulations!!!
Thanks again. Sounds real good. I didn't want to do some stupid chain place. The only really nice one I can think of is Roy's but there sure isn't a view of the bay. A nice romantic night out alone is a long time coming.

voodoomedman
08-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Congradulations!!!
Mike,
Thanks again. I just made reservations for a stretch limo and for Villa Nova. Tim was a nice guy and easy to work with. Good rate. Gas surcharges suck though. Oh well I get it back by making them pick us up in Chino :D Anyways thanks again. I'm sure it will be a wonderful evening.

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Happy Anniversary!
:D :clover: :D

voodoomedman
08-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Happy Anniversary!
:D :clover: :D
Thanks!!!! How you doing?

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 03:16 PM
better:D
went back to work today, school starts Monday:D I can't wait to see how big all my kids are:D
I'm kinda sad summer is over:(
But happy about school:)
:):(:):(:)

voodoomedman
08-25-2006, 03:26 PM
better:D
went back to work today, school starts Monday:D I can't wait to see how big all my kids are:D
I'm kinda sad summer is over:(
But happy about school:)
I do like winter I just wish that it was always summer in Havasu. :D