PDA

View Full Version : Pagin.....'dawn Patrol'

FRENCHIE
08-24-2006, 10:58 AM
seen you on the 15 north this morning by rancho cucamonga.....boat looked nice....but are you kidding towing that beast with what looked like a nissan suv!!?? :p :squiggle: :idea: ;)

Dawn Patrol
08-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey Frenchie,
Good to see you on Saturday. Yea the Nissan tows the boat. :) Actually it tows it well. We were able to pull it out of the water at Nautical Thursday night and it had a full tank of gas.
Sorry we didnt get to hook up saturday night. I wasn't feeling well all weekend.

Kilrtoy
08-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Hey Frenchie,
Good to see you on Saturday. Yea the Nissan tows the boat. :) Actually it tows it well. .
You must have never owned a real truck....
I can not see that truck towing anything above a jet ski well..
Sorry
Even Mrs killer saw that combo on friday and said you have to be kidding me...

H20 Toie
08-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey Frenchie,
Good to see you on Saturday. Yea the Nissan tows the boat. :) Actually it tows it well. We were able to pull it out of the water at Nautical Thursday night and it had a full tank of gas.
Sorry we didnt get to hook up saturday night. I wasn't feeling well all weekend.
But what is the Nissan rated to tow and what does the boat/trailer full of fuel and equipment weigh?

purrfecttremor
08-27-2006, 07:34 PM
I dont know about the truck but thats ons sick boat!

RitcheyRch
08-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Which Nissan is it?

Kilrtoy
08-27-2006, 07:42 PM
pathfinder 6k
armada 9k
boat empty 6500 to 7K
put 100 gallons of gas, gear and all the good stuff close to 8k(JUST ESTIMATES)
that trucks tranny is dying....along with the engine..

Dawn Patrol
08-28-2006, 07:25 AM
But what is the Nissan rated to tow and what does the boat/trailer full of fuel and equipment weigh?
The boat with twins is right at 9,000 pounds. We dont tow out to Havasu that often. We usually launch in the ocean at Huntintington Beach which is 5 miles from my house. It is the Armada.

FRENCHIE
08-28-2006, 07:35 AM
The boat with twins is right at 9,000 pounds. We dont tow out to Havasu that often. We usually launch in the ocean at Huntintington Beach which is 5 miles from my house. It is the Armada.
ON THE trailer i believe it is right around 10k for mine...lots of stereo and 4 batteries though!! yup...no prob good to see ya!!