PDA

View Full Version : Paging Jetboatguru

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Dear Mr Guru,
The SS 80 Team would like to set the slate clean. If we have offended you in the past with the various pictures and statements we would like you to accept our humblest apology.
What we are proposing is 3 races at Firebird $10,000/race a total of $30,000. This money is to be placed in an escrow account and will be collected by the winner after the event.
This is not a Bogus offer this is the real deal. If you want to negotiate this deal we will only accept offers that will increase the total wager.
Your quick reply will be appreciated.
Sincerly,
Wildchild

lucky
08-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Dear Mr Guru,
The SS 80 Team would like to set the slate clean. If we have offended you in the past with the various pictures and statements we would like you to accept our humblest apology.
What we are proposing is 3 races at Firebird $10,000/race a total of $30,000. This money is to be placed in an escrow account and will be collected by the winner after the event.
This is not a Bogus offer this is the real deal. If you want to negotiate this deal we will only accept offers that will increase the total wager.
Your quick reply will be appreciated.
Sincerly,
Wildchild
looks like some one better pay the static films - lmao -- Support the sport - Mr Short :)

sdpm
08-24-2006, 01:00 PM
WOW! If this is for real WOW! This could fill the stands.

Johnwithjm
08-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Sounds like a good deal. Go for it Tony :rollside:

MAXIMUS
08-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Somebody feel that chilling fuking breeze just blow through here??? :messedup:

MAXIMUS
08-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Looks like Gorgy might be getting that sex change after all! :D

Moneypitt
08-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Dave, I didn't think the K was hurt 30K worth.......Or is there another boat in the works? I would be nice for Tony to pay for your entire Valleyfield '07 trip!! AND a little more.............Ray

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Somebody feel that chilling fuking breeze just blow through here??? :messedup:Maxi did you really feel something? Ray sober up!

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Apology accepted Dave. I know it was all in fun but this seems to be the real deal.
There need to be some ground rules Dave. The last time we did tried this deal we had the deck firmly stacked against us. I need to get with a couple people and see if we can make this thing happen. 30 LARGE is a substantial amount of money. It would almost pay for a weekend of Binge drinking for Moneypitt.
Some rules: (you can say yay or nay and request rules of your own.)
Flag drops no later than half track on drag course.
We run the K course.
Legal Kboat K5 vs Legal SS boat SS80
4 laps best 2 out of 3
1 restart infraction allowed (Boats to be waved off and sent around again) next time DQ.
We get a bipartisan 3rd party to drop the flag. Like say for example, Billy B!
These are all I can come up with for now. Who will act as an escrow manager?
Thank you for the apology and we look forward to Phoenix.

Jordy
08-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Wow, I'm going to run out of popcorn soon!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
p.s. I'm impartial as I hate everyone. I can hold the money. Trust me!!! :D :D :D

rrrr
08-24-2006, 06:47 PM
p.s. I'm impartial as I hate everyone. I can hold the money. Trust me!!! :D :D :D
LOL :skull:

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Wow, I'm going to run out of popcorn soon!!!
Dude it aint happnin!!

Jordy
08-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Dude it aint happnin!!
OK, so it's a big bowl of popcorn, I might have bluffed about running out so I could raise prices. Hey, I've learned from the oil companies!!! :D :D :D

The Real Kings Biggest Fan
08-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Apology accepted Dave. I know it was all in fun but this seems to be the real deal.
There need to be some ground rules Dave. The last time we did tried this deal we had the deck firmly stacked against us. I need to get with a couple people and see if we can make this thing happen. 30 LARGE is a substantial amount of money. It would almost pay for a weekend of Binge drinking for Moneypitt.
Flag drops no later than half track on drag course.
We run the K course.
4 laps best 2 out of 3
1 restart infraction allowed (Boats to be waved off and sent around again) next time DQ.
when did the ss80 team get a legal ss boat?

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Flag drops no later than half track on drag course. Same place as always
We run the K course. (1 Race on the big course 1 race on the small 3rd race-coin toss)
Legal Kboat K5 vs Legal SS boat SS80 (OK)
4 laps best 2 out of 3
I think Scott did a good job with the flags. (now that you have publicly scorned him and called him a cheater I believe he would probably throw you under the bus). Billy would be fine with the flags too, after all the BS you put him through he would be happy to throw you under the bus also. You have to understand here Mr. Guru the SS 80 team here is at the disadvantage here. You have 3 times the horsepower, a professionally built and maintained hull, and you have gone faster in a boat than any flatbottom circle racer. We will race you heads up, but show some sportsmanship here and don't handicap my SS 80 boat.

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:13 PM
I think Scott did a good job with the flags. (now that you have publicly scorned him and called him a cheater I believe he would probably throw you under the bus). Billy would be fine with the flags too, after all the BS you put him through he would be happy to throw you under the bus also. You have to understand here Mr. Guru the SS 80 team here is at the disadvantage here. You have 3 times the horsepower, a professionally built and maintained hull, and you have gone faster in a boat than any flatbottom circle racer. We will race you heads up, but show some sportsmanship here and don't handicap my SS 80 boat.
WHATEVER, YOU CRYBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 07:17 PM
WHATEVER, YOU CRYBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I recall Mr. Stupid you were the guys whining before.
You guys are irritating me now. If you want this to happen now the anty is $12,000 per race. I advise you not to irritate me.

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:22 PM
You guys are irritating me now. If you want this to happen now the anty is $12,000 per race. I advise you not to irritate me. Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should probably lookin for another job as I hear the So Cal market is starting to soften. And I wll really need to get paid at the end of this deal. We are builden a NEW BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Mr. StupidWOW Craig. You got him to call you Mr. Stupid.

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 07:26 PM
You guys are irritating me now. If you want this to happen now the anty is $12,000 per race. I advise you not to irritate me.
WHOA there Mr "don't want to be irritated tough guy." Take it easy.
Now all of this BS about 3x the horsepower and "we have the advantage" BS is way overboard. ANYONE THAT KNOWS CIRCLE BOATS KNOWS THAT ON A SMALL COURSE THE SS HAS A HUGE ADVANTAGE.
you have done a tremendous job of playing the underdog but the game is over old timer. Put your tooth back in and button it up. You have still not offered up any rules or restrictions.

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 07:27 PM
when did the ss80 team get a legal ss boat?
OUCH!!
That one is gonna leave a mark!

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 07:28 PM
I think Billy would be fine with the flags too. I'll hold the money also. Come to think of it. Gorgy and I will both do the flags and hold the money. You can "TRUST US" with anything!!!.

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Im the STUPIDEST!!

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Billy I can see why you charge these guys the high rate, they are so disrespectfull and do not appreciate sound advice.

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Billy I can see why you charge these guys the high rate, they are so disrespectfull and do not appreciate sound advice. Really? :yuk:

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 07:36 PM
CK,
Mr Rankin has gone hours past his bed time and has wet himself in doing so. I think it's time that we let him wheel off to bed, take off his one pe' (not nice enough to be a toupe') and hit the sack. Good night Mr Rankin. We look forward to Phoenix and relieving you of some cash. Should a contract be done up?

08-24-2006, 07:39 PM
talking about respect after you call tony a mexican. this is funny.
:D

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=Wildchild80]Billy I can see why you charge these guys the high rate, [QUOTE]What the hell do you mean with this comment. I just found out that a guy I know just bought a Harley with a flame job on it and the paint job on it was more then most of the boats I do. REMEMBER Dave...I not in the construction business...Which translates to...Back up the Brinks truck!!! :rollside:

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 07:40 PM
I think he is racist. :crossx:

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Wildchild80]Billy I can see why you charge these guys the high rate, [QUOTE]What the hell do you mean with this comment. I just found out that a guy I know just bought a Harley with a flame job on it and the paint job on it was more then most of the boats I do. REMEMBER Dave...I not in the construction business...Which translates to...Back up the Brinks truck!!! :rollside:
Billy you need to speak louder for Old Man Rankin. His hearing ain't what it used to be.

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Should a contract be done up?I'm sure Carrie could do that, and be bias about it.

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:46 PM
LAWYERS I'm the F outta here. No place for contractors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 08:04 PM
LAWYERS I'm the F outta here. No place for contractors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with Stupid, No use for Lawyers (Bad news for contractors)

Jordy
08-24-2006, 08:04 PM
So am I holding the money or what??? :D :D :D
p.s. Where's Gorgy??? I'm sure he should have a say in this matter, or is he here already and nobody can see him in a crowd??? :D :D :D

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 08:07 PM
I think he is racist. :crossx:
I am not racist, I don't like short guys with attitudes

Wildchild80
08-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Sorry I just figured since it takes you two years to paint one boat that you would have to pay a lot. If nothing else the storage bill would blow you away.

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Sorry I just figured since it takes you two years to paint one boat that you would have to pay a lot. If nothing else the storage bill would blow you away.At least that's shorter time then getting a bid price from you. Not to mention I can't hire corner hopper's to do my work!!

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 08:19 PM
I am not racist, I don't like short guys with attitudesWhats wrong with Gorgy?????????????? :cry:

Monkey Bung
08-24-2006, 08:34 PM
WAIT ONE SECONED.......Tony is a Mexican????

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Sorry I just figured since it takes you two years to paint one boat that you would have to pay a lot. If nothing else the storage bill would blow you away.Come to think of it Dave. Some of the job's i've gotten involved in lately i'm surprised they get out as soon as they do.

dmontzsta
08-24-2006, 08:36 PM
WAIT ONE SECONED.......Tony is a Mexican????
I was told he was cambodian? :confused: :D I always thought he was Italian with the last name though.

Monkey Bung
08-24-2006, 08:39 PM
I was told he was cambodian? :confused: :D I always thought he was Italian with the last name though.
Know I am totally confused......CAMBODIAN?????? I thought he was a flyin hawaiin.

Jordy
08-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Now I just might run out of popcorn... :D :D :D
Great thread Mr. Rankin!!! :D :D :D

Moneypitt
08-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Great thread, I can't remember LOL this many times in the same evening......Ray
PS: Tony, $30.00 is about all I need for a weekender, you know those gallon wine bottles aint expensive, and they really last a long time.........Of course you gotta keep track of the little tin caps or the "vintage" escapes.....

Firecracker
08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
DAMN! I was beginning to think this would never be settled!

MAXIMUS
08-25-2006, 05:52 AM
U.T. is a pillow biter! :rolleyes:

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Tony (as usual) has turned this thread into a circus. He should just learn to deal his homosexuality, get a greencard and come out of the closet

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 10:23 AM
And you have so many wrinkles that you need a book mark to find your mouth.

TAF
08-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Hangfin, thought I could find you here. My sis has some pictures for you.
By the way, am I still a racist too?

RiverDave
08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm not a baller like you guys, but if there's any side action to be had I'd like to drop a grand on Tony for the win providing the rules he put up are agreed too.. I think he's the slight underdog, but true grit, and a set of balls that clank are going to pull it out in the end I'd bet.
RD :)

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm not a baller like you guys, but if there's any side action to be had I'd like to drop a grand on Tony for the win providing the rules he put up are agreed too.. I think he's the slight underdog, but true grit, and a set of balls that clank are going to pull it out in the end I'd bet.
RD :)
The ONLY balls Guru has in his pants are BEN-WA Balls!!!!!!!!!!!

LISA BETERMAN
08-25-2006, 12:29 PM
As usual this thread is nothing but a bunch guys blowing smoke up each others a** and telling each other how great they were. I would much rather see 6 K boats running side by side instead some ego race against an underdog SS boat. I know Tony is a great racer but can't he find someone a little bigger to pick on. Get the K guys to run and don't worry about the little SS boat let those guys play with them selfs. :cry:

TAF
08-25-2006, 12:51 PM
As usual this thread is nothing but a bunch guys blowing smoke up each others a** and telling each other how great they were. I would much rather see 6 K boats running side by side instead some ego race against an underdog SS boat. I know Tony is a great racer but can't he find someone a little bigger to pick on. Get the K guys to run and don't worry about the little SS boat let those guys play with them selfs. :cry:
Lisa :p did you ever make it to Red Bluff or are you headed to San Diego? If you make it to San Diego maybe I'll let you sinch up the belts on Tony :mad: in his dragboat. Also, would you like to ride w/ me and my sis down to Mexico to rescue said driver when the circle jerks kidnap :rollside: him? Did you get a boat / ride of your own yet?

mbrown2
08-25-2006, 01:08 PM
How can 2 or 3 times the horsepower with pretty much the same hull be an underdog? Sounds like BS to me...

Moneypitt
08-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Lisa, there is no way the 80 boat can be an underdog to ANY circle boat, on any course. The team seems to rise to the occasion, as required, 99% of the time. By the same token, the K5 team is always in or near the front of their races.( if not just long gone). If, and when, the other recent rejuvinated non capped Ks find their tune up the K5 should have some better competition by actual K boats, (the K66 with Chris Kenner driving comes to mind, as well as Pat's K711, capped), but this race will be decided by the little things. Which driver is going to drive the "perfect race"? Which driver will get an avantage due to lane placement? Which boat will stumble in just one turn, giving an advantage to the other. Water conditions can also play a huge role in deciding a winner when seconds count, and they always count. Both of these teams are class acts, it will just be a matter of the little things that decide a winner. Good luck to both teams, I am not picking a winner here, just hoping for a clean, fair, and above all else, a safe race............Ray

superdave013
08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
he's a Wopasin. :p

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Lisa,
I can appreciate your post. But please look at who started the thread. Ray you are correct in your analysis of who CAN win. Dave Bryant is the best of the best and will be on his game as usual. (He has to be in order to carry the schmucks on his team.) We are new to the Circle Race arena and have learned a lot. Do we have the knowledge that the MINNOW people have? Not even close. Do we have the equipment that they have? No
But we do have bigger C%$ks and thats what matters.
Mbrown- the difference between the two boats is horsepower and weight. We may have double the horsepower but it is not usable power on a small course. This is why Mrs Rankin wats to run a small track. A SS boat can go damn near full throttle through a turn where we (The men) have to throttle way back. Advantage THEM. Our power advantage is nullified so we truly are the underdogs.

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 01:33 PM
The ONLY balls Guru has are the ones on my chin!!!
Dave, you have really come out now. You told me just to set them there and you would not tell anybody.

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Dave, you have really come out now. You told me just to set them there and you would not tell anybody.
I see we are using the "EDIT" card

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Why do we have to wait til Phoenix to do this? What about San Diego? Hell, a few of your team members may have passed on by then.

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Why do we have to wait til Phoenix to do this? Can I please Drive for you. You guys are gy far the best team And Davey B is so so sexy, I get hot and bothered just thinking about him!!!What about San Diego? Hell, a few of your team members may have passed on by then.
Bring some cash tony I will give it some thought. We are in the middle of tring to win a championship here. You are just tring to have a fling with Davy B.

Firecracker
08-25-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't think they're just blowing smoke. Plus with all of the people hangin' off Tony's nuts makes it a fair match. All that weight he's got dragging behind him from the hangers is just acting like a huge anchor. :rolleyes:
It should be a good race.

the real k-boat king
08-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Lisa,
I can appreciate your post. But please look at who started the thread. Ray you are correct in your analysis of who CAN win. Dave Bryant is the best of the best and will be on his game as usual. (He has to be in order to carry the schmucks on his team.) We are new to the Circle Race arena and have learned a lot. Do we have the knowledge that the MINNOW people have? Not even close. Do we have the equipment that they have? No
But we do have bigger C%$ks and thats what matters.
Mbrown- the difference between the two boats is horsepower and weight. We may have double the horsepower but it is not usable power on a small course. This is why Mrs Rankin wats to run a small track. A SS boat can go damn near full throttle through a turn where we (The men) have to throttle way back. Advantage THEM. Our power advantage is nullified so we truly are the underdogs.only double the hp. daves little 427 ss boat with 1 carb and a flat tappet cam and lets see you have a 470 maybe, a 1071 retro blower roller cam ported heads on alky and you want to set rules, what kind of a pussy are you. from what i saw dave already has 1 win under his belt, to bad you couldn't pay ty to drive then you might have a chance. as far as the rest of the peanut gallery youv'e never even raced before so get a clue. this is between team k-5 and team ss-80.

You Te
08-25-2006, 06:51 PM
U.T. is a pillow biter! :rolleyes:
MAXIMUS is a cowardly lion.

You Te
08-25-2006, 06:53 PM
Tony (as usual) has turned this thread into a circus.
Now that's funny.

dossangers
08-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Bench rac'in at its finest RIGHT here!

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 10:30 PM
only double the hp. daves little 427 ss boat with 1 carb and a flat tappet cam and lets see you have a 470 maybe, a 1071 retro blower roller cam ported heads on alky and you want to set rules, what kind of a pussy are you. from what i saw dave already has 1 win under his belt, to bad you couldn't pay ty to drive then you might have a chance. as far as the rest of the peanut gallery youv'e never even raced before so get a clue. this is between team k-5 and team ss-80.
Hi Gorgy! I just want you to know that your own team mate has been talking shit about you and we think it is BS. After all you have done for him he treats you like a piece of crap. You are always welcome in our camp Gorgy.
I am not racist, I don't like short guys with attitudes
This is a quote by your so called friend. I think it is totally disrespectful

Wildchild80
08-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Hi Gorgy! I just want you to know that your own team mate has been talking shit about you and we think it is BS. After all you have done for him he treats you like a piece of crap. You are always welcome in our camp Gorgy.
This is a quote by your so called friend. I think it is totally disrespectful
I like Gordy's attitude, Yours Sucks, Win somthing, be thankful
STOP COMPLAINING YOU UGLY PIECE OF SH*!

LISA BETERMAN
08-26-2006, 06:05 AM
Lisa :p did you ever make it to Red Bluff or are you headed to San Diego? If you make it to San Diego maybe I'll let you sinch up the belts on Tony :mad: in his dragboat. Also, would you like to ride w/ me and my sis down to Mexico to rescue said driver when the circle jerks kidnap :rollside: him? Did you get a boat / ride of your own yet?
No I did not make it to Red Bluff I had heard there was only going to be 1 K and M dad ended up working. I would like to go see some K run gain but don't know when these clown are going to get this class back up and running. The only race you guys talk about is K5 against SS 80. :argue:
Why does Tony want a bigger track what does that matter is his boat is faster it's faster on any course. Tony just go out and run them on what ever they want and show them your the man. :idea:
Strapping Tony into a capsule is not what I had in mind! :p
No I haven't got a boat yet. :)

Jetboatguru
08-26-2006, 06:50 AM
I like Gordy's attitude, Yours Sucks, Win somthing, be thankful
STOP COMPLAINING YOU UGLY PIECE OF SH*!
Now you are back pedalling with Gorgy? You two faced clown! It's too late Dave, Gorgy called this morning after reading your slam on him and said he is done with you. Right after that Avery and Danny called and said the same. They said they are tired of having their asses grabbed everytime they try to work on that Chandelier you call a boat.
They said you don't grasp the concept of "No means NO"
And you can take your apology and shove that up your ass!

Moneypitt
08-26-2006, 07:46 AM
I was just wondering if the Red Bluff race is history? Is it still SS80 1, K5 0, or is that race out of the mix and the new 2 of 3 starting over from NOW....Inquiring minds want to know..........Ray

Jordy
08-26-2006, 08:07 AM
don't worry about the little SS boat let those guys play with them selfs. :cry:
I'm sure they do enough of that on their own, without encouragment. :D :D :D

Wildchild80
08-27-2006, 03:18 AM
Now you are back pedalling with Gorgy? You two faced clown! It's too late Dave, Gorgy called this morning after reading your slam on him and said he is done with you. Right after that Avery and Danny called and said the same. They said they are tired of having their asses grabbed everytime they try to work on that Chandelier you call a boat.
They said you don't grasp the concept of "No means NO"
And you can take your apology and shove that up your ass!
All of these comments are just a desparate attempt to save face. Telling all these lies. My crew and I think that you are a pathetic ego ridden cry baby. If you had any brains at all you would at least clean that insect breeding habitat that you call K-5.
Apology denial noted. A fool and his money are soon parted. Game on Gilligan.

Moneypitt
08-27-2006, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Wildchild80] If you had any brains at all you would at least clean that insect breeding habitat that you call K-5.
Isn't that called working the bugs out?............Ray

lilrick
08-27-2006, 10:10 AM
:rolleyes:

Moneypitt
08-27-2006, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]Apology accepted Dave. I know it was all in fun but this seems to be the real deal.
Question: Legal K5 by IHBA/KRA rules, or APBA non capped K rules. I think the APBA and SSRA SS rules are the same, but APBA puts limits on non capped K boats. Which rules apply to the K5 running a IHBA event?????

dossangers
08-27-2006, 04:02 PM
I say put NITRO in that bitch and let'er RIP tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moneypitt
08-27-2006, 04:10 PM
I say put NITRO in that bitch and let'er RIP tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And IHBA might just let him!!!!! So, it is limited K or un limited K? I'm betting Dave doesn't care either way, but this issue could come to the top of this kettle of fish after the racing is done..........Better to get it in the open now, then argue about it later..............Ray

Jetboatguru
08-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Ray, the K rules in IHBA and APBA are the same. Open cockpit = 470
Now knowing Rankin, he will have his dart manifold cut in half and welded back together, ported and probably be running a spray bar or two.
We will beat his sorry ass fair and square. 30K will do the K5 team nicely then maybe we will have the MASTER painter Billy B get after it.

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 05:45 AM
Ray, the K rules in IHBA and APBA are the same. Open cockpit = 470
Now knowing Rankin, he will have his dart manifold cut in half and welded back together, ported and probably be running a spray bar or two.
We will beat his sorry ass fair and square. 30K will do the K5 team nicely then maybe we will have the MASTER painter Billy B get after it.
Billy may be a great painter, but he is not a magician. You cannot make chicken soup out of chicken sh#t.
And if you are scared of the SS 80 hopping up it's engine program STEP UP you have no engine rules bring your "A" game MAGGOT

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 05:58 AM
No engine rules? Is there no end to your ignorance? We will be there with our legal 465 inch motor. As far as paint, having the same tired paint job on your last 3 boats is lame to say the least. But hey, I hear Earl Sheib will still paint any car any color for 69.95 so I see why you do it Cheap ass.

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 06:14 AM
No engine rules? Is there no end to your ignorance? We will be there with our legal 465 inch motor. As far as paint, having the same tired paint job on your last 3 boats is lame to say the least. But hey, I hear Earl Sheib will still paint any car any color for 69.95 so I see why you do it Cheap ass.
Don't EVEN compare the SS 80 boat to that bait scow you call a K boat a blind person could tell the difference just from the smell. You probably don't use registration numbers you need a hazardous waste permit to run that rotten old used up pile of decomposed wood and fiberglass that you call the TRAFFIC CONE.

lucky
08-28-2006, 06:21 AM
I don't think they're just blowing smoke. Plus with all of the people hangin' off Tony's nuts makes it a fair match. All that weight he's got dragging behind him from the hangers is just acting like a huge anchor. :rolleyes:
It should be a good race.
I told you man , I'm a supporter - those eggs have to be craddled

TAF
08-28-2006, 07:41 AM
I told you man , I'm a supporter - those eggs have to be craddled
Morning Lucky, good to see you survived another weekend. What's up for Labor Day? I'm headed to So. Cal. to visit w/ my hydro buddy. He'll be racing at Ming when we're at San Diego. Are you still going to be able to help him in PHX?
Tony, is Boat'n & BBQ'n Darrell from Waco, TX that helped us in Marble Falls here on ***boat or Dragboats forums? I wanted to thank him and his wife again for all their help. I also wanted to forward my sis's TX pics to them.

lucky
08-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Morning Lucky, good to see you survived another weekend. What's up for Labor Day? I'm headed to So. Cal. to visit w/ my hydro buddy. He'll be racing at Ming when we're at San Diego. Are you still going to be able to help him in PHX?
Tony, is Boat'n & BBQ'n Darrell from Waco, TX that helped us in Marble Falls here on ***boat or Dragboats forums? I wanted to thank him and his wife again for all their help. I also wanted to forward my sis's TX pics to them.
still on :) For labor day - I'm taking my Metrosexual ass to Lake and floatin- drinkn and swimming :)

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Don't EVEN compare the SS 80 boat to that bait scow you call a K boat a blind person could tell the difference just from the smell. You probably don't use registration numbers you need a hazardous waste permit to run that rotten old used up pile of decomposed wood and fiberglass that you call the TRAFFIC CONE.
Dude, put down the crack pipe! Where in that paragraph did you see me compare our Championship boat to your sled? I think you have been sniffing way too much of
A) Gordys underwear
B) Glue
C)Ty's exhaust
because you are spun out. Have a nice day Mr Yankin

Cheyenne372
08-28-2006, 11:45 AM
"... You cannot make chicken soup out of chicken sh#t...."
It's chicken SALAD....not chicken soup!...... :cool:

RiverDave
08-28-2006, 01:23 PM
only double the hp. daves little 427 ss boat with 1 carb and a flat tappet cam and lets see you have a 470 maybe, a 1071 retro blower roller cam ported heads on alky and you want to set rules, what kind of a pussy are you. from what i saw dave already has 1 win under his belt, to bad you couldn't pay ty to drive then you might have a chance. as far as the rest of the peanut gallery youv'e never even raced before so get a clue. this is between team k-5 and team ss-80.
Hey man, I'm just an opportunist and a guy that likes to gamble on various things. I didn't know I had to be a boat racer to throw down a side bet.
On a side note, with all the shit talking you might notice that nobody took the action. That actually kind of surprised me, but I guess since I'm not associated with any of the teams and wouldn't be just talking smack but actually their and ready to either give and or collect a G.. I should've figured it wouldn't fly in the land of bench racing and monopoly money.
That all being said I'll withdrawal my action so as to not ruffle anymore of the Kings feathers.
RD

mbrown2
08-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Don't EVEN compare the SS 80 boat to that bait scow you call a K boat a blind person could tell the difference just from the smell.
"Bait Scow"....now that's pretty funny :)

Jordy
08-28-2006, 01:36 PM
That all being said I'll withdrawal my action so as to not ruffle anymore of the Kings feathers.
RD
Gorgy has feathers??? :idea:

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 06:38 PM
I am glad to see that Tony has come out of the closet
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Coryspics24/tonygaycard.jpg

Monkey Bung
08-28-2006, 08:10 PM
This sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me......Pumppin up the next race????? :rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 07:49 AM
You got something you want to race Bung? :yuk:

Jbb
08-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Nice to see you in Gadsden Mr. Scarlata... :rollside:

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 08:23 AM
You too JBB. You need to make it out to Phoenix one of these years.

lucky
08-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Love the new hair -- ass clown :)

TAF
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Impressive Lucky! Did you do the makeup and wig job for 'em? Wish I'd been there to see it. :)

lucky
08-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Impressive Lucky! Did you do the makeup and wig job for 'em? Wish I'd been there to see it. :)
ahh - I have the same photo skills - as Rankin Team has Driving Talent :)
heheheh -

DAVEY B
08-29-2006, 02:23 PM
This used to be a nice place to visit, what happened to the love. I must say I look good in that picture! :cool:

FlatStupid
08-29-2006, 02:28 PM
It has gotten a little rough since you last visit Davey!

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Davey B, First of let me apologize for you having to be dragged into this. I make no comments towards you. You can't help it if you are stuck driving for Pillow-Biters-Are-Us. I know what kind of a person you are and you seem to have a big heart for the less fortunate. You have done way more than anyone expected while toting these useless piles of panty waste around on your back. My hats off to you Dave. Don't fall for the "Hey Davey you need to bend over and check the strut bushing" trick while Yankin is standing behind you with his pants at his ankles and a throbbing boner. He is up to something! Ask Gordy!

Wildchild80
08-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Davey B, First of let me apologize for you having to be dragged into this. I make know comments towards you. You can't help if you are stuck driving for Pillow Biters are US. I know what kind of a person you are and you seem to have a big heart for the less fortunate. You have done way more than anyone expected while toting these useless piles of panty waste around on your back. My hats off to you Dave. Don't fall for the "Hey Davey you need to bend over and check the strut bushing trick while Yankin is standing behind you with his pants at his ankles and a throbbing boner. He is up to something! Ask Gordy!
This is the epitome on an "ass kisser"
Suck ass FAG

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Don't be moving in on my piece of ass.
Don't worry Dave. I don't swing that way you sausage lover.

Monkey Bung
08-29-2006, 07:37 PM
You got something you want to race Bung? :yuk:
Come on Tony why would you get butt hurt?? These threads have already heard the same bullshit before Red Bluff. WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE "K" BOAT AND THE "SS" BOAT RACE!!!!!!! We get it, :cry: lets put them on the water for god's sake.

lucky
08-30-2006, 06:24 AM
This used to be a nice place to visit, what happened to the love. I must say I look good in that picture! :cool:
Hey can i get fry's with that ;)

TAF
08-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey can i get fry's with that ;)
I see you're making your :rollside: rounds :) this AM Lucky. It took me a moment to get the "fries" comment but when the :idea: finally came on I chuckled. Jack n the box clown..right?

lucky
08-30-2006, 09:15 AM
I see you're making your :rollside: rounds :) this AM Lucky. It took me a moment to get the "fries" comment but when the :idea: finally came on I chuckled. Jack n the box clown..right?
sactly :cool:

lucky
08-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Nuff said :)

TAF
08-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Nuff said :)
Lovely Lucky! That chicken is missing a clown wig, cowboyboots or purple felt hat isn't it? Oh......wrong thread, sorry, I forgot where I was (not the benchracers)

lucky
08-30-2006, 10:25 AM
:crossx:

rrrr
08-30-2006, 10:55 AM
LMFAO....... :crossx:
The SS-80 Cluckybomb makes a pass.......

the real k-boat king
08-30-2006, 11:20 AM
:crossx:now the traffic cone has had its ass kicked by a chicken.

lucky
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
now the traffic cone has had its ass kicked by a chicken.
welll - duhhhh - a traffic cone has no propultion - unlike the ss80 team - its crammed full of shiat :) lmao

Wildchild80
08-30-2006, 06:10 PM
welll - duhhhh - a traffic cone has no propultion - unlike the ss80 team - its crammed full of shiat :) lmao
It seems like the more shiat you stir around here the happier everyone is

08-30-2006, 07:44 PM
i say up the ante. loosers boat gets painted pink and has to run a full season. hot pink with big ghetto flakes! :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-30-2006, 07:51 PM
i say up the ante. loosers boat gets painted pink and has to run a full season. hot pink with big ghetto flakes! :D :D
And tow it with this and matching trailer wheels... :rollside:
http://www.mhtwheels.com/images/gallery/30inDonk.jpg

dmontzsta
08-30-2006, 08:38 PM
And tow it with this and matching trailer wheels... :rollside:
http://www.mhtwheels.com/images/gallery/30inDonk.jpg
spyshots of the new trident tow rig? :D
:crossx:

Bolt Nazi
08-31-2006, 04:05 AM
Why are you guy's a bunch of hater's,get over yourself !!!

MAXIMUS
08-31-2006, 04:46 AM
Suck ass FAG
Thats why dave has a multitude of champion jackets...
"Epitome" NOW....thats a fuking word right there! Also boner points for "FAG" definitly...

MAXIMUS
08-31-2006, 04:48 AM
Why are you guy's a bunch of hater's,get over yourself !!!
Shut the fuk up & go back to sorting nutz bitch! :rolleyes:

BROADMINDED
08-31-2006, 07:21 AM
i say forget about the $30,000.00 and call the tv show "Pinks". Settle this grudge match the old school way. would make a great show.

lucky
08-31-2006, 07:37 AM
It seems like the more shiat you stir around here the happier everyone is
I make everyone giggle - you should see Maxi when i show him my unit

lucky
08-31-2006, 07:40 AM
i say forget about the $30,000.00 and call the tv show "Pinks". Settle this grudge match the old school way. would make a great show.
if they did that they would both be neeked except for their skivies :) (pinks )