HCS
08-24-2006, 04:07 PM
You been listening to JackFM 93.7 like everyone else? :rolleyes:

Mandelon
08-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Do you jack at work?

Her454
08-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Im afraid to ask.............and afraid to answer. But NO, I have no clue what you are talking about. I think this is just another JACK with Her454 thread. :rolleyes:

Jordy
08-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Is my house clean yet woman??? I see a broom hovering around here and figured you must be close. :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Im afraid to ask.............and afraid to answer. But NO, I have no clue what you are talking about. I think this is just another JACK with Her454 thread. :rolleyes:
Get your work done today?
I am hitting the sack. Have a nice night everybody :)

Her454
08-24-2006, 08:52 PM
LOL you fockers STILL on here? YES, house is clean and all my outside stuff done, getting ready for the weekend.
I guess DILLLIGAF is crashing early, must be the AARP thing hu Jordy? And BTW if my broom was hovering any where near you , you'd know it. :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
08-24-2006, 08:57 PM
LOL you fockers STILL on here? YES, house is clean and all my outside stuff done, getting ready for the weekend.
I guess DILLLIGAF is crashing early, must be the AARP thing hu Jordy? And BTW if my broom was hovering any where near you , you'd know it. :rollside:
Wait, i just turned 25 and I am a member of aarp, hell I even have one of thier credit cards....

Jordy
08-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Apparently, as I just got done with a nice ribeye and am working on a good bottle of cab. Yum, yum. :D :D :D
p.s. I have a couple brooms that have never been flown on the unlikely chance that you make it out this way commercial and they won't let you take your broom carry-on. ;)
Jordy <---- people helping people. :D

Her454
08-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Wait, i just turned 25 and I am a member of aarp, hell I even have one of thier credit cards....
And was that 25 "twice" ? :rollside:
Apparently, as I just got done with a nice ribeye and am working on a good bottle of cab. Yum, yum. :D :D :D
p.s. I have a couple brooms that have never been flown on the unlikely chance that you make it out this way commercial and they won't let you take your broom carry-on. ;)
Jordy <---- people helping people. :D
You are too kind. :rollside:

Jordy
08-24-2006, 09:08 PM
You are too kind. :rollside:
There you go trying to ruin my rep again. At least tell them about the time I sold drugs to a 1st grader and had to kick her ass when she fell behind on her payments!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D
At least that's more realisitic and much less refutable than some of the other bullshit that was posted up. :D :D :D
Just a suggestion. ;)

YeLLowBoaT
08-24-2006, 09:09 PM
No all you need to sign up is some 1 in your house hold over the age of 50.... Since my mohter is disabled and lives with me I signed up. I did it for a killer rate on a hotel room awhile back... I get the strangest looks from ppl when I show them the card( every 1 says I look like I am 18...)....

Her454
08-24-2006, 09:10 PM
No one would believe it unless you added that you biatch slapped her and its public record.
:rollside:

Her454
08-24-2006, 09:12 PM
No all you need to sign up is some 1 in your house hold over the age of 50.... Since my mohter is disabled and lives with me I signed up. I did it for a killer rate on a hotel room awhile back... I get the strangest looks from ppl when I show them the card( every 1 says I look like I am 18...)....
Hmmmmm, I used my dads card one time camping and got my ass chewed out. Said he had to be camping with me for me to use it. He lived with me too.

Jordy
08-24-2006, 09:12 PM
No one would believe it unless you added that you biatch slapped her and its public record.
:rollside:
Yeah, because public records get portrayed so accurately around these parts too. :notam:

Her454
08-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah, because public records get portrayed so accurately around these parts too. :notam:
I READ IT ON ***boat, IT HAS TO BE TRUE! :rollside:

Jordy
08-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I READ IT ON ***boat, IT HAS TO BE TRUE! :rollside:
Let's test that theory:
So there was this one time that Her454 was supposed to show up at a certain place on a certain day, at a certain time, and she ACTUALLY DID!!! :D :D :D
Nope. Doesn't work or that whole statement would have disappeared when I hit submit. :D :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
08-24-2006, 09:19 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16979&stc=1
:crossx:

HCS
08-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Do you jack at work?
Everyone Jacks at work!
Got to do it somewhere. :)
Come on Traci, Turn on the Jack. :D

Her454
08-26-2006, 12:55 AM
Everyone Jacks at work!
Got to do it somewhere. :)
Come on Traci, Turn on the Jack. :D
"She's got the Jack". Ooooops wrong thread. This isn't the Outlaw Country thread and that ain't Outlaw Country. :rolleyes: :rollside:
Sorry, thats all I got. What do ya expect for 2am, I cant sleep. :rolleyes:

Rexone
08-26-2006, 12:45 PM
What do ya expect for 2am, I cant sleep. :rolleyes:
See this is what happens when you have the possibility of snakes crawling into your signature. Imagine laying in bed and feeling a moist slimy reptile crawling over your feet then up your shin then... God of all places...
... the damn thing is in my signature again.

Kindsvater Flat
08-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey

Her454
08-26-2006, 05:39 PM
See this is what happens when you have the possibility of snakes crawling into your signature. Imagine laying in bed and feeling a moist slimy reptile crawling over your feet then up your shin then... God of all places...
... the damn thing is in my signature again.
SNAKES ARE NOTHING compared to the INSOMNIA caused by a teenager. :cry:

YeLLowBoaT
08-26-2006, 05:46 PM
what are they doing that cuasing you to lose sleep... me and my AARP card could come over there and take care of it....

Dribble
08-27-2006, 09:08 AM
You can turn on Jack FM and hear Smells Like Teen Spirit then the next song could be Kung Fu Fighting and after that, Pat Benatar. It's a total crapshoot.
On the upside they did have a party barge passing out beads at Pastie Cove a couple of weeks ago.