PDA

View Full Version : Big Chris Please Pick Up The White Courtesy Phone!!

Jetboatguru
08-24-2006, 07:12 PM
Chris from Flat Stupid and TAF535 team, we would like to extend our gratitude for all your help in Augusta and Gadsden. We would like to fly you and your wife out to Phoenix as our guests to come enjoy the World Finals. Flight and room and fun covered. Please RSVP and let us know if you can swing it.
Team TAF535

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:15 PM
You will be expected to work your ass off again!! :D :D

BIGCHRIS
08-24-2006, 07:21 PM
You will be expected to work your ass off again!! :D :D
Thanks guys,thats a offer that is unbeleavable i will talk with the wife and let u know.

77charger
08-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks guys,thats a offer that is unbeleavable i will talk with the wife and let u know.
no need to talk who wears the pants.Cant turn that one down

BIGCHRIS
08-24-2006, 07:30 PM
no need to talk who wears the pants.Cant turn that one down
U got that right bro,also your boat looked good at augusta

77charger
08-24-2006, 07:40 PM
U got that right bro,also your boat looked good at augusta
thanks but i wasnt drivin it that weekend m&d (tony) was.I'll be drivin it at sd and phx.I was on vaca that weekend so i couldnt be there.

FlatStupid
08-24-2006, 07:50 PM
A vaca from drivin boats ! Now that aint right!

BILLY.B
08-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Chris from Flat Stupid and TAF535 team, we would like to extend our gratitude for all your help in Augusta and Gadsden. We would like to fly you and your wife out to Phoenix as our guests to come enjoy the World Finals. Flight and room and fun covered. Please RSVP and let us know if you can swing it.
Team TAF535Yeah Chris, pick up the phone. Unlike the guy who started this thread!!!!

lucky
08-25-2006, 05:56 AM
Yeah Chris, pick up the phone. Unlike the guy who started this thread!!!!
lol -- I KNOW waiting for Toney to call ya back is like having winning the lotto in California --- Ani't gonna happen ( still waiting toney lol )

Rattle Can Lou
08-25-2006, 06:33 AM
Cmon Dude, What about "Trash Can Willie"? Wouldn't you like to rail on a fat guy all weekend? I know your boat owner would.

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Cmon Dude, What about "Trash Can Willie"? Wouldn't you like to rail on a fat guy all weekend? I know your boat owner would. Lou, Lou, Lou, What are you talkin' bout. I have always held you in the highest esteem! Besides with your money we outta rename the race team "Trash Can Willies Kick Ass Boating Team". It'll be cheap compared to all those Restos you are doing. :rollside:

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Iw would cheap for team shirts. We would all be named Lou~

Rattle Can Lou
08-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Sorry Mr. Stupid...didnt mean to cause you any discomfort, especially knowing that your pocket book could be 30,000 light. That would be enough discomfort. Sorta like sand in the wrong spot...extrememly uncomfotable...TCW

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Sorry Mr. Stupid...didnt mean to cause you any discomfort, especially knowing that your pocket book could be 30,000 light. That would be enough discomfort. Sorta like sand in the wrong spot...extrememly uncomfotable...TCWThere will have to be a race before an pocket books get lightened. We will see who shows up!

lucky
08-25-2006, 08:43 AM
There will have to be a race before an pocket books get lightened. We will see who shows up!
I think it would be fun , the looser of the race would have to Dress up in a pink to to and bb-q after the event :) Gordy what size are ya :cool:
lmao - if i keep ribbing him - my shins will be sore :)

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 10:02 AM
There will have to be a race before an pocket books get lightened. We will see who shows up!
Mr. Stupid,
Why don't you pay me $15,000 now and we don't have to put tony through the humiliation.

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 10:08 AM
He's plenty tuff enough I think you should take a shot at it! :)

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 10:21 AM
I must first say that my hat is off to Dave Bryant. Dave has done an excellent job of driving with inferior equipment and geriatric crew members.
Dave Bryant needs to run to his chiropractor because I am certain that his back his killing him from carrying his team.
Dave if you are so sure of the victory lets sweeten the pot. How about we have lap timers and for every second that we finish ahead of you we also add that up and throw into the kitty? We might even be nice to guys and buy you a REAL awning for trailer. That sleeping bag with strings is so ghetto.

TAF
08-25-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey Big Chris, did you get this invite before or after I asked you yesterday? I sure hope you can make it.

Dave Sammons
08-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Brother Lou.... What can I say your boat looks great...Too bad its been on the end of a rope each time out...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lou, Lou, Lou, What are you talkin' bout. I have always held you in the highest esteem! Besides with your money we outta rename the race team "Trash Can Willies Kick Ass Boating Team". It'll be cheap compared to all those Restos you are doing. :rollside:
Craig,
Based on brother Pat's observations, I am in the process of machining a billet mount, so we can attatch this tow hook to the back of the Nordskog! I know it's a little overkill, but, considering Lou's track record to date...it's gonna get allotta use! :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15172f_2_resize.jpg
PS...We gotta hook up soon so I mix you up a few of my BURLEY BERRY cocktails :D :D
Dave

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 12:12 PM
I must first say that my hat is off to Dave Bryant. Dave has done an excellent job of driving with inferior equipment and geriatric crew members.
Dave Bryant needs to run to his chiropractor because I am certain that his back his killing him from carrying his team.
Dave if you are so sure of the victory lets sweeten the pot. How about we have lap timers and for every second that we finish ahead of you we also add that up and throw into the kitty? We might even be nice to guys and buy you a REAL awning for trailer. That sleeping bag with strings is so ghetto.
No point in kissing up to Dave B he pretty much thiks you are a useless POS. Just the very mention of your name disgusts him to the point of nausea. Don't worry about the Geriatric crew anyone of them could hop in that boat and kick your sorry ass, Are you scared??? Gonna get Ty to drive it for you and Billy to tune it. Your chances would be a lot better if you and Stupid just stayed in the stands

BIGCHRIS
08-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey Big Chris, did you get this invite before or after I asked you yesterday? I sure hope you can make it.
Hey Rob it was after i talked to u,you sure do have some stroke with the Taf535 yeam bro.trying to get things worked out with the job hopefully it will work out,sounds like u guys might need some help with all this trash talking going on i can help in that department for sure :rollside: :) :)

TAF
08-25-2006, 01:00 PM
Hey Rob it was after i talked to u,you sure do have some stroke with the Taf535 yeam bro.trying to get things worked out with the job hopefully it will work out,sounds like u guys might need some help with all this trash talking going on i can help in that department for sure :rollside: :) :)
Hopefully it ain't anything more than a few frustrated circle :rollside: :rollside: jerks. I remember a couple of quotes from Tony's past such as I went to a hockey game :argue: and a dragboat race broke out. Or was it a boxing match and a dragboat race broke out? Well as I remember he went on to win more races even w/ the cast on his hand. Hope it doesn't come to that :crossx:

Jetboatguru
08-25-2006, 01:45 PM
No point in kissing up to Dave B he pretty much thiks you are a useless POS. Just the very mention of your name disgusts him to the point of nausea. Don't worry about the Geriatric crew anyone of them could hop in that boat and kick your sorry ass, Are you scared??? Gonna get Ty to drive it for you and Billy to tune it. Your chances would be a lot better if you and Stupid just stayed in the stands
The great thing about that race is that we just threw a bunch of great guys together that have never raced together and they went out and beat you like rented mules. BWWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAA
Face it Dave, tomorrow is here and yesterday is gone! You guys are stuck in the 80s. Hey Bananarama! How about the Bangles? That's why your boat is even SS80. Get rid of the tired Yellow Vale gawdy paint and step in the new millenium. Try something cutting edge like the K5. Cheap ass!

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Craig,
Based on brother Pat's observations, I am in the process of machining a billet mount, so we can attatch this tow hook to the back of the Nordskog! I know it's a little overkill, but, considering Lou's track record to date...it's gonna get allotta use! :crossx: :crossx:
PS...We gotta hook up soon so I mix you up a few of my BURLEY BERRY cocktails :D :D
Dave
Dear Mr. Sammons you guys are pretty tough on old Trash Basket! I will be pretty close to you in Sept.(Mission Bay) and your Burley Berries are soundin excellent! Besides Im goin have a terrible thirst workin, have to carry all that spare cash around that Dave will be done with!!!!!!!!!!!

WannabeRacing
08-25-2006, 01:53 PM
This is on again? -*note to self. Buy phoenix tickets TODAY!!*-
http://www.wannaberacing.net/davescarlata.jpg
No offense Tony, but are we really slamming on paint?

lucky
08-25-2006, 01:57 PM
this is more fun than a barrel of neeked chicks

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 02:02 PM
This is on again? -*note to self. Buy phoenix tickets TODAY!!*-
http://www.wannaberacing.net/davescarlata.jpg
No offense Tony, but are we really slamming on paint? Anybody with a few bucks can buy one of those "wannabe" Billy B paint jobs. " say Vale" It takes a real race team to bring out a weapon like the K-5. :D

Roaddogg 4040
08-25-2006, 03:15 PM
I kind of like the K-5 paint. You don't have to spend too much time waxing it... Spend the time and money buying fuel to race with... :)
Steve

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Anybody with a few bucks can buy one of those "wannabe" Billy B paint jobs. " say Vale" It takes a real race team to bring out a weapon like the K-5. :D
Craig, the air must be way too thin where you are living right now. The only thing uglier than the K-5 is Guru's Circle Boat racing career

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 05:29 PM
Craig, the air must be way too thin where you are living right now. The only thing uglier than the K-5 is Guru's Circle Boat racing career Okay here is your side bet, beat the 5 two outta three and Ill pay Vale to paint it!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Billy this bastard is callin me out!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

FlatStupid
08-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh and Dave by the way, check points in whatever org. you'd like K-5 would be your points leader! So yes we are running for multiple championships also but we still got time to kick your ass!

Wildchild80
08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Oh and Dave by the way, check points in whatever org. you'd like K-5 would be your points leader! So yes we are running for multiple championships also but we still got time to kick your ass!
NOBODY has enough time to kick my ass

BILLY.B
08-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Okay here is your side bet, beat the 5 two outta three and Ill pay Vale to paint it!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Billy this bastard is callin me out!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:That's fine CK. Connor can go to school without shoes. Oh gotta go, Dave Rankin has another offer on the table for me.

Jetboatguru
08-26-2006, 07:26 AM
That's fine CK. Connor can go to school without shoes. Oh gotta go, Dave Rankin has another offer on the table for me.
Don't do it Billy! Dave is trying to lure you into his little land of sausages!

BILLY.B
08-26-2006, 08:08 AM
That's fine CK. Connor can go to school without shoes. Oh gotta go, Dave Rankin has another offer on the table for me.Dave has told me to keep the offer deal off the boards. But I can't believe how serious this guy is. He said he was trying to reach the "Bolt Nazi", but think's that might be stepping on too mant toes.

FlatStupid
08-26-2006, 08:24 AM
Dave has told me to keep the offer deal off the boards. But I can't believe how serious this guy is. He said he was trying to reach the "Bolt Nazi", but think's that might be stepping on too mant toes. Billy this is just too painfully obvious, his racing world is crashing around his feet! Run run for your life!

Bobbo541
08-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey Tony if Chris cant make it I would go in his place.

BIGCHRIS
08-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Count us in brother,things are going to work out ps tell Kevin to tighten up T :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: hanks again Team TAF535

FlatStupid
08-27-2006, 09:59 AM
That great Chris! We will see ya in Phoenix!

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Craig,
Wow Dave I was just going thru some of these older threads and stumbled upon this one. And low and behold you hit it right on the head. You gotta hand it to RCL. Every pic i've seen of his boat in the water it had a rope on the deck. That man's always thinking ahead. :rollside:

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Wow Dave I was just going thru some of these older threads and stumbled upon this one. And low and behold you hit it right on the head. You gotta hand it to RCL. Every pic i've seen of his boat in the water it had a rope on the deck. That man's always thinking ahead. :rollside:
Were you able to change the striping on the transom to tie into the new mount??? :confused: :confused: :D

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Were you able to change the striping on the transom to tie into the new mount??? :confused: :confused: :DYes I was. Just changed the purple and silver around and now the hook will just blend in.

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Yes I was. Just changed the purple and silver around and now the hook will just blend in.
OUTSTANDING!! I'll probably have to work to get the proper angle when it's mounted, so RCL doesn't get any ideas that it's some kind of special seat we designed just for his pleasure!

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 09:22 PM
OUTSTANDING!! I'll probably have to work to get the proper angle when it's mounted, so RCL doesn't get any ideas that it's some kind of special seat we designed just for his pleasure!I got that handled for you. I drilled a hole on the top of the transom so you could mount a trailer hitch ball up there. That way RCL could sit on that and look back as his pride and joy is being towed back to the ramp :rollside: .

EXTREMEBOATS
08-30-2006, 10:07 PM
:cry: Dont say "NO".... Look forward to seeing you there. Kris and I will be there so stop by Dan & Lanny Souths pits and say hi.
Mike & Kristina :yuk:

vdriver4ever
08-31-2006, 04:53 AM
NO HOLES IN THE NORDSKOG!
Now that my dad's Aqua Craft is in the water he can tow him in.

BILLY.B
08-31-2006, 07:41 PM
NO HOLES IN THE NORDSKOG!
Now that my dad's Aqua Craft is in the water he can tow him in.To late Chief. In fact Dave had me drill a 2nd hole due to RCL's a$$ growing. :220v:

Dave Sammons
08-31-2006, 08:08 PM
To late Chief. In fact Dave had me drill a 2nd hole due to RCL's a$$ growing. :220v:
BILLY!!!! I said to just enlarge the HOLE!!! I was going to go from a 2"ball to a 2"5/8ths!! Figured it would fit better since he claims he has a "Weekend Meeting" of "NASCAR Bigwigs" in San Francisco coming up this month.
Rattle Can, you ought thank us for thinking ahead! :) :)

BILLY.B
08-31-2006, 08:13 PM
BILLY!!!! I said to just enlarge the HOLE!!! I was going to go from a 2"ball to a 2"5/8ths!! Figured it would fit better since he claims he has a "Weekend Meeting" of "NASCAR Bigwigs" in San Francisco coming up this month.
Rattle Can, you ought thank us for thinking ahead! :) :)I was just trying to give RCL twice the fun :) .