PDA

View Full Version : Headed to the Shootout!!

SUBPRIME
08-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Well I'm back home in Missouri to visit family and head off to the shootout this weekend! I'm really excited to see some of the sick boats that will be running WOT this weekend! Not to mention the nightlife at the lake, it should be a killer weekend. Chance of rain but hey that's Mo for ya! I will try to take some pics and post them after the weekend.

ChumpChange
08-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Someday I hope to make it there. Someday.

acatitude
08-25-2006, 08:30 AM
im looking to relocate to loto early next year cant wait to see the shootout

GOFSTSUMDAY
08-25-2006, 09:42 AM
Leaving in 4 hours... :) :) Hope the rain holds off!

OLDRAT
08-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Be there this evening.
Everyone be safe.
OR

don johnson
08-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Well I'm back home in Missouri to visit family and head off to the shootout this weekend! I'm really excited to see some of the sick boats that will be running WOT this weekend! Not to mention the nightlife at the lake, it should be a killer weekend. Chance of rain but hey that's Mo for ya! I will try to take some pics and post them after the weekend.
I have a friend going, Ron Gibbs whom owns Bad Attitude Boats in Parker. He just finished his 26 Firehawk with an 1,800 HP 632 CI all aluminum Keith Black Blower Motor with get this, twin Arnison surface drives. He is looking to set the new fastest single engine boat record....
Good luck Ron!

SUBPRIME
08-28-2006, 09:57 AM
The Shootout was awsome, I really miss LOTO that place is great! There were rediculous boats out there, took lots of pics and I'll post them for everyone when I fly home tues. night