PDA

View Full Version : tubing, who does it behind a jet?

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 09:15 AM
here it is folks, i just started towin my friend/family members & even i been behind my own boat on an a tube. who does it, is there any do's & donts to this. when i was dragged behind mine, my driver wasnt the best to keep me out of the roost. i must have drained a cup of water outta my eyelids. will it make it any better with a diverter in its place to shoot the water over what you are towin? i want to see some pix, post em up. i will get a good kick outta this! i will do some resizing of pics & post them up.

Devilman
08-25-2006, 09:26 AM
LOL, I don't have any pics, but when I've pulled someone, I always just kept the tail down.... :cool: As tempting as it may be. :D

roostwear
08-25-2006, 09:36 AM
I try to keep the nozzle down... although a couple times, the boys ASKED to get sprayed!

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 09:41 AM
heres my bro havin a lil fun, me drivin

victorfb
08-25-2006, 09:42 AM
we do and its a blast. and NO do not try and get the roost over the towable. you can seriously hurt the people being towed. pointing the diverter down a bit actually helps the boat from going bow up and keeps the roost low for a better and safer ride on the towable. remember too that the rope length can be shortened and or lengthend to change the characteristics of the towable. stay clear of all other boats and shorelines as many drivers have come too close when turning and the towable has collided with boats and shorelines. also be aware of were you are doing this. be considerate to other boaters and people/boats that are beached. showing off in front of them may be fun but you are also creating alot of wakes with all the turns and such. a good driver is key to having a fun safe time on a towable. he/she must be skilled in driving and be aware of both the surroundings and the towable. with so many differant styles of towables now, its difficult to decide which to buy. i have allways liked the round tubes because they slide across the surface at a much faster rate, but this is getting increasingly more dangerous with our busy water ways. we now use the "hot dog" style more. it holds 3 people and with the length it gives a somewhat bull riding effect when going over wakes. it doesnt whip around as fast like the round tubes, but it does roll over so you can still throw off the passengers when you want. hehehe.

Aqua Boogie1
08-25-2006, 09:44 AM
I just use the long rope. I think it either 65 or 75 feet. That helps you stay out of the roost.

Cas
08-25-2006, 09:59 AM
here's a little series of pics of me from many years ago at Lake Don Pedro
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3870airmat.jpg
tube popped so we just used anything that was readily available :)

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 10:00 AM
here's a little series of pics of me from many years ago at Lake Don Pedro
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3870airmat.jpg
tube popped so we just used anything that was readily available :)
is that an air mattress! lol!

Cas
08-25-2006, 10:02 AM
sure is :D

jeffroe
08-25-2006, 10:16 AM
just finished my boat over the 4th july weekend this year and i am sure that of the 15 or so hours on the new motor (BBC 871 BLOWER) that 11-12hrs was pulling the kids on a tube and ski's :cool:

1978 Rogers
08-25-2006, 10:17 AM
We do it all, tub, kneeboard & ski behind ours. No problems. But, I don't have a PD. :cry:

james
08-25-2006, 11:02 AM
My dad is an expert on towing tubers. We use a 100' rope and yes we love to get sprayed ( Roosted). When you get your boat on plane and use gravity to whip the tuber side to side you can put your tail up all the way. If you do it right you will just go right under the arch getting just a little spray. Make sure the guy your towing is on either side of the wake before you put up your tail. You don't want to give him/her a direct hit, thats when people get hurt pretty bad. Have a blast try something new.

Legal Chemistry
08-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Hey Rat... what a great idea on a thread :idea: . Hmmm, I'll have to dig up and scan some old photos of tubing w/a jet. Or beteryet take new ones in Havi this weekend!

IMPATIENT 1
08-25-2006, 11:27 AM
here it is folks, i just started towin my friend/family members & even i been behind my own boat on an a tube. who does it, is there any do's & donts to this. when i was dragged behind mine, my driver wasnt the best to keep me out of the roost. i must have drained a cup of water outta my eyelids. will it make it any better with a diverter in its place to shoot the water over what you are towin? i want to see some pix, post em up. i will get a good kick outta this! i will do some resizing of pics & post them up.
i've tubed behind a jet before, got 85% hearing loss in my lh ear to prove it! i had a bad wipe-out @ 45-50mph and landed on my head and skipped a block or 2, came outta the water with blood runnin down and out of my ear.had vertigo real bad, i think i puked for 2 days afterward.haven't done watersports since.

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Hey Rat... what a great idea on a thread :idea: . Hmmm, I'll have to dig up and scan some old photos of tubing w/a jet. Or beteryet take new ones in Havi this weekend!
i bit off the idea off the big rooster tails thread, its something that i havnt seen pix of. i just picture my bro get pulled with him under the arch. he says its a mess tryin to get started out on the tube with out a diverter. my jet dont have one yet, but is in the mail.i have a direct hit when 2500 hundred rpms or more on a 65 foot rope, so i have to start off doin alot off swayin back & forth to get him on top of the wank then i can hit it.

moneysucker
08-25-2006, 11:39 AM
i've tubed behind a jet before, got 85% hearing loss in my lh ear to prove it! i had a bad wipe-out @ 45-50mph and landed on my head and skipped a block or 2, came outta the water with blood runnin down and out of my ear.had vertigo real bad, i think i puked for 2 days afterward.haven't done watersports since.
Somebody always has to come in with a "You'll shoot your eye out" That sucks. I just used to whip my tubers into the toolies "Accidentally" Otherwise they would want to stay on all day. Gas is expensive.

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 11:50 AM
I just used to whip my tubers into the toolies "Accidentally"
ive done that one too! the delta gets nasty some times. i seen my bro head right for it and * POOF!* got toolies flyin in the air & he's still hangin in there laughin his ass off!

Cas
08-25-2006, 01:38 PM
"If" we do any tubing in the Delta, you won't see any whipping from us. A good friend of mine's brother was killed doing just that on the Delta years ago. He was being whipped around and went into the tullies and found a tree stump with his head.

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 01:52 PM
"If" we do any tubing in the Delta, you won't see any whipping from us. A good friend of mine's brother was killed doing just that on the Delta years ago. He was being whipped around and went into the tullies and found a tree stump with his head.
hey cas, thanks for the heads up, i never thought of it that way. i will stick to the lakes with that thing! my condolences.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Been tubing for decades behind Lowrider. The tubes finally got bigger and had to go to a 50' tube rope instead of the 100' ski rope I used to use, The tube rope is a bungee one tho! (careful, some frankly suck, like mine, didn't know what to look for, will be different when replaced finally). We never tube in shallows or stumpies (have been in shallows by accident, depth gauge now tells the truth). Found out you can't trust just being 1/2 mile from shore in some Ks lakes.
At times would be nice to have a longer rope. Keep the diverter about 1/2-way down myself. Full down raises a seccondary "tail" right in front of the tube.

wet77
08-25-2006, 02:31 PM
just finished my boat over the 4th july weekend this year and i am sure that of the 15 or so hours on the new motor (BBC 871 BLOWER) that 11-12hrs was pulling the kids on a tube and ski's :cool:
Nice looking boat Jeffroe
Looks like a similar color to my boat.
What water in WI do you go on?
Oh yeah back on topic here is a pic just before the liner of the tube ripped really bad. Note to self a heavy foot equals tubers with whiplash :rollside:
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16995&stc=1 http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16996&stc=1

W.O.T
08-25-2006, 03:05 PM
i dont tow at all no room in the jet for tubes. it can be dangerous with all of the less experienced drivers on the water these days. it is fun but i just choose to avoid the hassle, risk and extra gas. i dont have any kids either so i never really have a need to

Cas
08-25-2006, 03:24 PM
i dont tow at all no room in the jet for tubes.
I know what you mean about that and on top of it, I hate carrying all that stuff around. To please everyone, I picked up a 12v air pump that both inflates and deflates. When we go out all the floaties and the tube are deflated and tucked up in front of my feet (18' open bow). When we get to a beach to hang out at it all gets inflated and when we're about to leave, it all gets deflated. It works out real well.
eek,
You're welcome! I'd hate to see on the news about another death on the Delta....or any lake for that matter.

TRG
08-25-2006, 07:29 PM
DJDplacecraft really enjoys tugging people on inertubes behind friends boats,...and racing outboards with the tubers as well!You just gotta see it,...ask Garrett! LOL

Sticky Fingers
08-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Pullin the tube is all good, it is tugging it to where ever you can get out of the way and have fun that sucks. Wife dosn't necessarily like holding 4 ft long tube cruising accross the water and it blows pulling tubes with no one on them. Here is a tip though, throw ice chest full of beer in tube to weigh it down

eek-a-RAT
08-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Pullin the tube is all good, it is tugging it to where ever you can get out of the way and have fun that sucks. Wife dosn't necessarily like holding 4 ft long tube cruising accross the water and it blows pulling tubes with no one on them. Here is a tip though, throw ice chest full of beer in tube to weigh it down
you need to add a cigerette lighter to your boat , so you can use a turbo pump. you can use it to inflate & deflate. i use a wal-mart special & i leave it on the boat. has been submergerd twice & still works.

daddy b
08-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Just don't swing them into the dock or the beach or another boat, and make sure people don't get tangled in the rope before,during, or after getting on. :rollside:

squirt'nmyload
08-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Pullin the tube is all good, it is tugging it to where ever you can get out of the way and have fun that sucks. Wife dosn't necessarily like holding 4 ft long tube cruising accross the water and it blows pulling tubes with no one on them. Here is a tip though, throw ice chest FULL OF BEER in tube to weigh it down
that could be a tragety with some of the rollers them wakeboats put out

El Prosecutor
08-25-2006, 11:45 PM
i want to see some pix, post em up.
That is like asking to see home movies, but since you asked here are a few. We have two kinds of tubes and enjoy them both. The first is a "Weenie" style two-rider tube:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3252TubingStart.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3252TubingUp.JPG
The second is a flat-top round tube:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3252TubeOut.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3252TubeJump2.jpg
As you can see both are capable of getting some air if you tow them right. The weenie tube is a much more passive ride, somebody earlier said sort of a bull ride effect. It is more fun for two people because you bounce up and down but it is pretty easy to stay on. The flat tube is a more aggressive ride and whips easier across the wake. Learning to drive a good "S" curve is key to making this tube fun.
Somebody else mentioned the storage problem, and inflating on the boat is one good key to it. Another idea is that while someone is skiing or wakeboarding you can tow the tube on a short line ahead of the skier:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3252Tube_WB.jpg
For high speed transport they deflate and inflate quickly and easily with a cordless or 12v pump as suggested previously. For my family tubes are key to keeping the kids happy, it is easy for friends to join in and makes something for everyone to do. When we have guests they especially enjoy riding double on either of the tubes.

Squirtcha?
08-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Maybe it's just my ride that's different (or me). I refuse to pulls tubes. Typically I find that either the boat's on plane, but way too fast a ride for any kid to want to partake in, or it's running with the bow up in the air (not on plane) and sucking gas like nobody's business.
I pull skiers, wakeboarders, and kneeboarders......................but no tubes.
Much to my kids dismay.
On a good note they both learned to waterski when they were 7 and 9 yrs. old.

El Prosecutor
08-26-2006, 06:38 AM
Maybe it's just my ride that's different (or me). I refuse to pulls tubes. Typically I find that either the boat's on plane, but way too fast a ride for any kid to want to partake in, or it's running with the bow up in the air (not on plane) and sucking gas like nobody's business.
I pull skiers, wakeboarders, and kneeboarders......................but no tubes.
Much to my kids dismay.
On a good note they both learned to waterski when they were 7 and 9 yrs. old.
You can't keep the bow down with your diverter all the way down?
Our biggest problem with pointing at the sky before the diverter was with the wakeboarding b/c it is the slowest. Pre-diverter we had a little of that with the tubes too, but now with the diverter all the way down and a fairly quick take-off it rides sweet.

Squirtcha?
08-26-2006, 07:11 AM
The boat will stay on plane at about 2500 rpm with the diverter down all the way. It's probably more about me not wanting to burn up a bunch of gas. With the setup I have now, my boat sucks the gas even when you're not leaning on it hard.
I really need to get some different carbs. On a normal half hour tube outing I could easily burn half my tanks (11 gallons).
Prior to a full two day weekend, I'll fill both tanks 22 gallons, and bring along six 5 gallon jugs and burn em all. That's without pulling tubers.
Not exactly miserly.

IMPATIENT 1
08-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Somebody always has to come in with a "You'll shoot your eye out" That sucks. I just used to whip my tubers into the toolies "Accidentally" Otherwise they would want to stay on all day. Gas is expensive.
i wasn't doin that, just tellin my story of tubing behind my sc taylor that's all. it was a blast till i got hurt.i still pull my kids on occasion behind my sj, but like ya said, gas expensive these days!

El Prosecutor
08-26-2006, 09:40 AM
The boat will stay on plane at about 2500 rpm with the diverter down all the way. It's probably more about me not wanting to burn up a bunch of gas. With the setup I have now, my boat sucks the gas even when you're not leaning on it hard.
I really need to get some different carbs. On a normal half hour tube outing I could easily burn half my tanks (11 gallons).
Prior to a full two day weekend, I'll fill both tanks 22 gallons, and bring along six 5 gallon jugs and burn em all. That's without pulling tubers.
Not exactly miserly.
Dang! The price you pay for speed I guess. My mild 455 w/ AA is under 60 mph top speed but I average 4.5 GPH, tubing and all.

mrossum
08-26-2006, 10:29 AM
we don't have anything but a couple tubes that we pull. with 5 kids and all of their friends tagging along, it is GREAT entertainment to watch. the young ones are just starting to get brave where i can get the boat on plane, but the older ones look like ragdolls made of rubber bouncing across the water. can't seem to find any pics of the older ones, but here is the young ones just coming out of water, then cruising along. :cool:

El Prosecutor
08-26-2006, 11:39 AM
we don't have anything but a couple tubes that we pull. with 5 kids and all of their friends tagging along, it is GREAT entertainment to watch. the young ones are just starting to get brave where i can get the boat on plane, but the older ones look like ragdolls made of rubber bouncing across the water. can't seem to find any pics of the older ones, but here is the young ones just coming out of water, then cruising along. :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17008
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17009
Cool thread - let's see some more pics!

El Prosecutor
08-28-2006, 05:47 AM
This was a cool post by Devilman a while back:
[Towing Large] (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1984092&postcount=22)

bergen
08-28-2006, 10:11 AM
dam i must be an old fart, i remember back in the good old days when we would head out for the weekend, we would stop buy a buddies truck shop and he would donate a few tubes for the weekend ( you know the tubes used in big rigs, yeah the ones with the 6 inch valve stems) were not talkin, the state of the art tubes used today with the sissy handles on them,
i always sucked @ tubeing myself, but back in the day, every one
who tubed had a crazzzzy some a b--ch who would be crowned king tuber b-4 the weekend was over, those sure were the good ole days, beer tubeing & sore ribs for days.

eek-a-RAT
08-28-2006, 10:35 AM
( you know the tubes used in big rigs, yeah the ones with the 6 inch valve stems) .
OUCH!

El Prosecutor
08-28-2006, 11:03 AM
dam i must be an old fart, i remember back in the good old days when we would head out for the weekend, we would stop buy a buddies truck shop and he would donate a few tubes for the weekend ( you know the tubes used in big rigs, yeah the ones with the 6 inch valve stems) were not talkin, the state of the art tubes used today with the sissy handles on them,
who tubed had a crazzzzy some a b--ch who would be crowned king tuber b-4 the weekend was over, those sure were the good ole days, beer tubeing & sore ribs for days.
This is so true. When I was a freshman I went on a youth group camping trip and caught the speed bug riding a tractor tube. Most of the group were Dutch dairy farmers' kids, and there were some very attractive girls there. This dairy kid named Willie was 18 and already had his own jet boat (called "Green-go"). I was kind of a shy youngster, and really wanted to play it cool with some of the girls in the boat, but Willie was whipping me around Shaver lake on the tube, pulled a hard 180, I went flying off the tube, and my suit got ripped down to my ankles. Fortunately we were close to shore and I waved off the boat, got my pants up and swam in to shore with my modesty intact.
After that trip I had very little experience boating until I bought my own jet in September 2005, but the excitement of jet boats stayed with me all of those years and is largely responsible for me owning one today.
I had an encounter with one of those 6" valve stems on that trip too, but I better quit before the Moderator puts a word limit on my posts :boxed:

wolfie
08-28-2006, 03:28 PM
AND RISK LOOSING THE BEER??? I'd put the wife or the kid on the tube before the beer.

mrossum
08-28-2006, 04:35 PM
my dad owned a wrecking yard back then. we had an unlimited supply of "tubes" to ride. we grew up with dad drivin the jet. his job was to get us off, and our job was to stay on. the small car tubes were a far superior ride. hair raising was just a mild ride. we were after the afterburner ride. i can remember doing a full 360 around the boat once. dad had to duck under the rope as it went by...those were the days. my older kides are getting that good now. it is getting tough to get them off without great effort on my part.

Devilman
08-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh hell yeah. :crossx: Truck tubes or maybe the tubes outta some backhoe tires, so the tube stands about 3 foot out of the water when fully inflated. Either way, you got that big-ass valve stem hangin out, waitin to snag you. Nothing like an old-fashioned tube ride on a REAL inner tube to beat the hell out of you & chaff your nipples off in the meantime. Got off the tube many a day with my chest & arms rubbed raw like hell. I used to be one of those "tubing kings", but not any more... :cool:

DUCKY
08-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I have tubed behind a jet... The trick to doing anything behind a jetboat is a long rope. 75' minimum but 100' is better. Jet wash hurts like a bitch and if your driver is either inexperienced or a smartass it could be dangerous!

4trax
08-29-2006, 07:14 AM
Don't get me wrong, I told him NO and he kept after me to let him. I said it's gonna hurt like a bitch. He said it can't be any worse then being peppered by paint ball gun. I said I didn't know about that cause I've never been shot with one but I was shot with BB guns in BB gun fights as kids (which I don't recommend). So finally I gave in and said ok but I'll swing you threw it. So that pic was of him going threw it. He said it hurt but not as bad as paint balls hitting him. He's CRAZY!! More or less he just wanted to say he tubed in the rooster.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16963&stc=1

CalmInsanity
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
THAT FIRST PIC IS HILARIOUS... THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE FIGURING IT OUT THOUGH!

minnesota_duane
03-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Remember if you hit your buddies with the diverter, they're gonna pay you back when you get on the tube!

El Prosecutor
03-21-2007, 05:55 AM
Tubing is good family time.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/Midlake_Crisis/CatTubing.jpg

IMPATIENT 1
03-21-2007, 06:24 AM
i lost an eardrum in my left ear behind my taylor sc at 50+mph, maybe it had to do with the alcohol:D but it hurt like hell and i still can't hear outta my left ear. aflac paid up though;)
lesson learned: don't tube behind jet over 30mph, or you might skip along the surface of the water on your ear,lol

Taylorman
03-21-2007, 06:46 AM
i lost an eardrum in my left ear behind my taylor sc at 50+mph, maybe it had to do with the alcohol:D but it hurt like hell and i still can't hear outta my left ear. aflac paid up though;)
lesson learned: don't tube behind jet over 30mph, or you might skip along the surface of the water on your ear,lol
Thank god for Aflac. My wife sells ins for Aflac. Good insurance.
We tube behind my jet alot. Lots of fun. I have 2 5ft tubes. When we pull both of them with 2 people on each tube, i can only get my 70 mph boat to go 40 mph.

IMPATIENT 1
03-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Thank god for Aflac. My wife sells ins for Aflac. Good insurance.
We tube behind my jet alot. Lots of fun. I have 2 5ft tubes. When we pull both of them with 2 people on each tube, i can only get my 70 mph boat to go 40 mph.
lol, my sc had a jg and it was heavy!!! but a tube didn't pull it down near as much as a skier?? nevr figured that one out:confused:

El Prosecutor
03-21-2007, 09:46 AM
lol, my sc had a jg and it was heavy!!! but a tube didn't pull it down near as much as a skier?? nevr figured that one out:confused:
Depends what tube you have. First time we tried tubing the tube was too small for my 150# son and it was submarining, we couldn't even get him up on plane on it.
Others pull up pretty easy. Wakeboard is the easiest thing to get up on plane.

Legal Chemistry
03-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Here's another... my wife and mother-in-law. You can imagine the temptation to resist roosting them!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/539/medium/san_vin_slow_down1.JPG

Muldoon
03-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Never pulled a tube behind mine. Although we a avid skiiers and barefooters. I am trying to see if if have a clip of two buddies of mine footing on either side of the rooster tail. Full throttle. It was quite a sight to see.

inwo
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
The trick is to have a longer rope than the roost. :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26975&stc=1&d=1174502566
This 1200' bolts on the back of my jet. (obviously not for tubing)
100' works best for tubing. Except for Wego that flies on top of the roost.
Also pull a regular cheapo air matress. Hold the ski handle under the pillow. The hard flat wake makes it a blast at 60. (straight run only please).

TahitiTiger
03-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I tow all the time with my Tahiti. I normaly keep the diverter full down, every one loves it. And a delta tube, and I have some skiis also. At the moment my skiis are where one saddle tank should be, the tube is where the other saddle tank should be. :D The little compressor I got with the tube inflates that effer fast!

ck7684
03-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I recall seeing a video on youtube of somebody driving through a rooster with their boat, it was pretty neat to watch!!
I've pulled a couple people with mine. I just keep it trimmed down and take it easy. Tubes pull really differently and ride differently depending on how much air pressure is in them. I like them fairly firm on a calm lake cuz then they skim across the water really great. On a choppy lake I like them a bit softer to absorb the bumps, otherwise I'll go bouncing right off as if the tube was a trampoline!!

CalmInsanity
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
...Tubing is good family time.
Oh man is that funny!

IMPATIENT 1
03-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Here's another... my wife and mother-in-law. You can imagine the temptation to resist roosting them!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/539/medium/san_vin_slow_down1.JPG
lmao, if i got mine in that situation, i'd give in to the temptation:D

jbone
03-22-2007, 05:13 AM
My dad is an expert on towing tubers. We use a 100' rope and yes we love to get sprayed ( Roosted). When you get your boat on plane and use gravity to whip the tuber side to side you can put your tail up all the way. If you do it right you will just go right under the arch getting just a little spray. Make sure the guy your towing is on either side of the wake before you put up your tail. You don't want to give him/her a direct hit, thats when people get hurt pretty bad. Have a blast try something new.
Is this legal???
I've always been temped to do this, but thought it would be illegal.
All I know is the roost can't interfere with anyone elses ability to navigate. Can someone elaborate on this please.
J

Legal Chemistry
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
I'll try to pull up pics if I have them... I've swung the tube out, raise the roost, and zig-zagged people underneath. It's hilarious to watch them going from on side to the other and disappearing in the middle of the mist.... I don't think it's illegal -but I'd imagine it's a sight to see from the shore.

bead
03-22-2007, 01:09 PM
This was a cool post by Devilman a while back:
[Towing Large] (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1984092&postcount=22)daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that almost looks like fun , until you come down .