PDA

View Full Version : I swear to GOD .........

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm not going to bitch about it .... even though it's the same Goddamn sig I've been using for three years.. :yuk: :D
C.T. :wink:

Jyruiz
08-25-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm not going to bitch about it .... even though it's the same Goddamn sig I've been using for three years.. :yuk: :D
Good, no one wants to read about it. :D

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Good, no one wants to read about it. :D
Wouldn't help me anyway would it ? :D

SmokinLowriderSS
08-25-2006, 03:13 PM
So, what is it you aren't going to bich about CT??? :confused:

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 03:14 PM
go ahead and bitch..................I'll listen:D

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 03:16 PM
So, what is it you aren't going to bich about CT??? :confused:
:D Kindof a contradictory statement wasn't it ? :D Almost Boolean in nature but not quite Hell what am I talking about .......

Wet Dream
08-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Sounds like someone's sig pic got wiped away?

Mr. Naudio
08-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Sounds like someone's sig pic got wiped away?
is that what happend to my avitar?

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Maybe I should use this one for a sig :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127217971-med.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
08-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Are you bichin' yet, cause I can't really tell. :D

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 04:14 PM
go ahead and bitch..................I'll listen:D
Thanks deb. I knew I could count on you:) Who luvz ya ? :D
Are you bichin' yet, cause I can't really tell. :D
Noooo it's not worth bitching about .
Since the image nazis decided three years was long enough for my sig I'll let the tread run out then I'll fix it like nothing happened.

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks deb. I knew I could count on you:) Who luvz ya ? :D
Noooo it's not worth bitching about .
Since the image nazis decided three years was long enough for my sig I'll let the tread run out then I'll fix it like nothing happened.
I'm a happy camper, :D Scream brought me home some new headphones for my mp3 player...I'm sitting here singing to my music while I fight for control of my keyboard with my cat....finally gave him a big bowl to lay in..... :rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm a happy camper, :D Scream brought me home some new headphones for my mp3 player...I'm sitting here singing to my music while I fight for control of my keyboard with my cat....finally gave him a big bowl to lay in..... :rolleyes:
Kitty wan'ts to surf the web too. Maybe wanting to check up on the new catnip hybrids and the sandbox threads on the scratchin post BBS. Enjoy your new headphones. tell Scream were wavin a hand at em.

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Oh, he is in the other room playing his new game on the computer...(he says hi).......I had to get another bowl for the baby kitten.........so he could be like his daddy.....awwwwww:D
some one come get this kitten!:D

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 04:30 PM
What new game did he get ?
I'de take that kitten can you Fed X him to me ? :D

SmokinLowriderSS
08-25-2006, 04:33 PM
the image nazis decided three years was long enough for my sig I'll fix it like nothing happened.
Damn, I figured I could get 1 bich out of ya, just because you said you wouldn't. LOL
Oh well, better luck next time. :cry:

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 04:34 PM
What new game did he get ?
I'de take that kitten can you Fed X him to me ? :D
I don't think PETA would appreciate that :rolleyes: He is a sweetie.....:D
Scream is playing a new game called :The Lord of the Rings:The Battle for Middle Earth.
I don't like it because the photo of Legolas isn't at all attractive. He is snarling and has a big nose:( He looks rather vulcan-like :rolleyes:
Never the less Scream seems happy with the game :rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 04:36 PM
I have that game too but haven't gotten much of a chance to play it. Rarely ever do I boot the windooze partition.
I've got a big nose too. you know what they say about big noses dont you ?

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Well he just got this game, so I don't expect to see much of him for awhile... :rolleyes:
......... I MUCH prefer all the pretty pictures I have of Legolas (posters, signed autographs, soda cans, life size dolls........sigh :rollside: )
Cat update:
The kitten has jumped from his bowl into his daddies bowl:D
(relax, I'm going to wash the bowls before I use them again)

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Ya better cover yer keyboard before that drool that's hanging there drips and causes a short circut fire hazzard. :D
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38371000/jpg/_38371691_legolas300.jpg
Damnit look at what you've done Deb .. gone and made the thread wander completely off topic . :rolleyes:

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Ya better cover yer keyboard before that drool that's hanging there drips and causes a short circut fire hazzard. :D
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38371000/jpg/_38371691_legolas300.jpg
Damnit look at what you've done Deb .. gone and made the thread wander completely off topic . :rolleyes:
but it's such a pretty tangent.............sigh..................:D :D :D :D

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 05:16 PM
his hair is almost as long as mine and if you put a beard on em he would be ALMOST as good lookin as I am . :D

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Yes, but can you walk on top of snow and talk to trees??
Remember he was afraid to set sail on the ocean with Gimli......

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Yes, but can you walk on top of snow and talk to trees??
Remember he was afraid to set sail on the ocean with Gimli......
Absolutely give the snow a day or two and it'll ice over that thin crust of ice is easy to walk on.
I've talked to the trees and they said the Maples want more sunlight and the Oaks ignore their pleas. The trouble with the maples
(and theyre quite convinced theyre right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks cant help their feelings
If they like the way theyre made
And they wonder why the maples
Cant be happy in their shade? :D
Ok those were lyrics from Rush ~ The Trees :D

Rexone
08-25-2006, 06:20 PM
PM me a link to the pic and I'll resize if you need. :)

Riverkid
08-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Only two pages Rex? You let him off easy!!! :)

Debbolas
08-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Absolutely give the snow a day or two and it'll ice over that thin crust of ice is easy to walk on.
I've talked to the trees and they said the Maples want more sunlight and the Oaks ignore their pleas. The trouble with the maples
(and theyre quite convinced theyre right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks cant help their feelings
If they like the way theyre made
And they wonder why the maples
Cant be happy in their shade? :D
Ok those were lyrics from Rush ~ The Trees :D
:D
:D Looks like Mike took pity on you and will fix your problem :D

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 06:49 PM
PM me a link to the pic and I'll resize if you need. :)
Catch that PM Mike. :D
I needed to change it anyway I was getting tired of the old one even though the total Sq. pixle area was equal to or less than ( Okay maybe a little over) the designated 500x100 my sig was 471 x 131 if you square up the total area it's only 1 pixle over either way and simple addition tells me that , that totals 2 pixles over the limit :rolleyes:. I understand that rules are rules and I was over the limit.
If I doodit again , do I det a whoopin ? :p

Rexone
08-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Catch that PM Mike. :D
I needed to change it anyway I was getting tired of the old one even though the total Sq. pixle area was equal to or less than ( Okay maybe a little over) the designated 500x100 my sig was 471 x 131 if you square up the total area it's only 1 pixle over either way and simple addition tells me that , that totals 2 pixles over the limit :rolleyes:. I understand that rules are rules and I was over the limit.
If I doodit again , do I det a whoopin ? :p
Yes I got it, thanx. It's more of a vertical size issue than square px., makes the threads hard to read when too tall. I've been lettin em slide to 120 high but that's about it. Also the file size, had one the other night with multiple animations that was well over 1000K total. Not good for our members on dial up and if hosted on ***boat not good for forum performance either, server is smokin its brains out as it is it seems. We're just tryin to keep it reasonable, rarely enforce the 30K thing either.

Cheap Thrills
08-25-2006, 07:08 PM
Thx Mike,
Thanks for clearing up the size issue for me now I understand a little more about it.
Rarely if ever will you see me actually get bent out of shape over things.
that takes the fun factor right out of it .
Have a Great Evening !