PDA

View Full Version : Who here has a place at Havasu Landing?

lewiville
08-25-2006, 02:30 PM
Got some questions for ya if your going to be out there this weekend.

Sue Bedard
08-25-2006, 02:41 PM
We have place there- but will not be going this weekend.

Havasu Sport
08-25-2006, 02:45 PM
What can I help you with?

shaffewm
08-25-2006, 03:02 PM
We have a place and will be out Labor Day...glad to answer anything I can :)

lewiville
08-25-2006, 03:44 PM
What can I help you with?
got the girl friends kids driving around my jeep. maybe you have seen this thing http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6738the_grey_goose.jpg
just trying to keep an eye on them. cuz you know teenagers. They are good kids, but its always good to have an eye out if ya know what I mean

lewiville
08-25-2006, 03:46 PM
We have a place and will be out Labor Day...glad to answer anything I can :)
I will be out there Labor day weekend. tell me where your place is and I can stop by and say hi. I have my place in space 712 in the campground. I have it there until Nov.

moneypit
08-25-2006, 04:14 PM
got the girl friends kids driving around my jeep. maybe you have seen this thing http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6738the_grey_goose.jpg
just trying to keep an eye on them. cuz you know teenagers. They are good kids, but its always good to have an eye out if ya know what I mean
Back when I was a teenager, we used to play hide and seek in he desert with the sandrails. If my grandpa ever found out, I would have been dead.
That was when Havasu Landing was the good ol place. I knew every kid in the park and we would see eachother every big holiday.

lewiville
08-25-2006, 04:54 PM
fun place to be, not a lot of action..............if you like that kind of stuff

riverroyal
08-25-2006, 05:32 PM
in that jeep????how old is this kid?

lewiville
08-25-2006, 07:41 PM
in that jeep????how old is this kid?
they are 17 and 15

Havasu Sport
08-26-2006, 06:26 PM
We have been around the Landing most of the day but did not see your goose spit up it's inerds once. We did see it squirt while touring Vista Del Lago community one afternoon two weeks ago. Were you with the group? Were those your kids in the back seat?

cc239badlands
08-26-2006, 08:46 PM
I have a place at the landing and would be happy to answer any questions. I'll be out Labor Day Weekend.

lewiville
08-26-2006, 08:59 PM
We have been around the Landing most of the day but did not see your goose spit up it's inerds once. We did see it squirt while touring Vista Del Lago community one afternoon two weeks ago. Were you with the group? Were those your kids in the back seat?
yeah thats us. That was me and a buudy of mine in the back seat. We had a lot of fun that weekend.
We were helping the guys lay stone on the inside wall of the club house until 2am. We brought them beer and took a bunch of pictures. My buddy even drove that huge fork lift that you saw out front and moved a couple of pallets of stone.
We were so wasted.

TRUMP TIGHT
08-26-2006, 09:07 PM
yeah thats us. That was me and a buudy of mine in the back seat. We had a lot of fun that weekend.
We were helping the guys lay stone on the inside wall of the club house until 2am. We brought them beer and took a bunch of pictures. My buddy even drove that huge fork lift that you saw out front and moved a couple of pallets of stone.
We were so wasted.
Wasted, forklift, rocks...:idea:...NOT GOOD!

lewiville
08-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Wasted, forklift, rocks...:idea:...NOT GOOD!
not rocks...........................stone, like what is on your fireplace. nothin but good times. to top it off it was my buddies bachlor party. he said it was the best time he ever had.

Havasu Sport
08-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Did Scott get married? You never know what true happness is until you get married... then it's too late!!!!
www.vistadellago.info

lewiville
08-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Did Scott get married? You never know what true happness is until you get married... then it's too late!!!!
www.vistadellago.info
check you PM's