PDA

View Full Version : why the racial profiling???

dieseldog
08-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Please pause a moment, reflect back and take the
following multiple choice test.
The events are real.
So are the answers highlighted in red
Do you remember?
1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by?
a. Superman?
b. Jay Leno?
c. Harry Potter?
d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40?
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by?
a. Olga Corbett?
b. Sitting Bull?
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger?
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40 ?
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:?
a. Lost Norwegians?
b. Elvis?
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women?
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40? And the war should have started when??
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:?
a. John Dillinger?
b. The King of Sweden?
c. The Boy Scouts?
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40?
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:?
a. A pizza delivery boy?
b. Pee Wee Herman?
c. Geraldo Rivera?
6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:?
a. The Smurfs?
b. Davey Jones?
c. The Little Mermaid?
7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:?
a. Captain Kidd?
b. Charles Lindberg?
c. Mother Teresa?
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:?
a. Scooby Doo?
b. The Tooth Fairy and The Sundance Kid?
9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:?
a. Richard Simmons?
b. Grandma Moses?
c. Michael Jordan?
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:?
a. Mr. Rogers?
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems?
c. The World Wrestling Federation?
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles
to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:?
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd?
b. The Supreme Court of Florida?
c. Mr. Bean?
12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:?
a. Enron?
b. The Lutheran Church?
c. The NFL?
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:?
a. Bonnie and Clyde?
b. Captain Kangaroo?
c. Billy Graham?
Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?
So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

dieseldog
08-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Its a peaceful religion. I don't know why americans don't understand that. (sarcasm)
Below are actual photos of Muslims as they marched in the streets of London during their recent 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration.
These photos have never been shown in any American newspapers or television news programs because we want to be careful not to offend the Muslims.
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24301&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1156631998
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24302&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1156631998
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24303&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1156631998
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24306&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1156631998
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24307&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1156631998

BOOGEYMAN
08-27-2006, 09:17 AM
VERY great post dieseldog!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
08-27-2006, 09:18 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17044&stc=1

wsuwrhr
08-27-2006, 09:19 AM
The problem.
Our bleeding heart judicial system who lends their time to hear these types of cases. America has ALLOWED ourselves to gradually lose our collective spine.
Win a million dollar lawsuit because hot coffee spilt in your lap? Please. Take care of your medical bills and be done with it.
Simple as that.
Brian

Wet Dream
08-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Thats been the arguement several times over. You have to profille, its not the little old ladies, or kids doing this. Its a race, a belief, a certain group.

GHT
08-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Nice post... And one question you didn't ask or answer.
1. Who is trying to develope, test and maintain nuclear weapons.
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40?
Of course the scientist are probably a little older than 40, but the point still hits home.

sleekcraft137
08-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I think Ron White said it best" If I'm in line to get on a plane and the guy infront of me takes two loads of phlem to say his name...I'm checking his shoes for fuses"

SHOTKALLIN
08-27-2006, 02:01 PM
I am sick and tired of liberal people that feel everyone should be treated like an American citizen. American's rights listed in the U.S. Constitution are not the same as human rights. Why is this so hard for people to understand?
Why should a potential terrorist who is not a citizen have the same rights as a citizen? Why is it illegal to verify someones citizenship or national origin especially in a time of war?
Political correctness has gone too far. We as a country will not realize this until anther great tragedy ocurres in this country. I just pray it doesn't happen.

Blown 472
08-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Might as well call it like I see it so here goes. Short and sweet!
50% of everything that's wrong or the problems that need fixing in this country has to do with race in one way or another. The other 50% is due to our gutless, liberal politicians that are nothing more than whores who are selling themselves "AND OUR COUNTRY' including you and me down the sewer for reelection votes for their own benefit.
This trend will not change until WE THE PEOPLE take back this country by changing our constitution to protect the ones that built and nurture and exclude the ones that just come here to use and exploit and take from this country without giving back!
Since nobody has the stomach for a good old fashion revolution anymore just remember that everytime YOU( if you do) go to the ballotbox and cast your vote for a liberal whatever, you're part of the problem and not the solution.
Rio
F*ck ragheads and I don't give a damn if it hurts their worthless feelings!
So, would I like have to like get off the couch or something to do this?

Red Horse
08-27-2006, 02:48 PM
If I could run this country for just about 2 months...
I am in the military for 17 years. Once coming back from OIF, me and 2 of my troops were the only ones searched. Meaning pulled out of line boarding the aircraft and searched. I went along with it with a good attitude, but calmly asked what was driving this, plus went on to show my military ID and orders. Why, because I had a one way ticket. There is profiling going on, just the wrong way.
Damn right we have gotten to freaking soft. The people that are here LEGALY are welcome in my book. THey want a better life and can follow rules. There are many in the Armed Forces that are not yet citizens. They have to be legal aliens then can apply for their citizenship and does not cost them anything. Wow, what a concept. Do something for this country and get something in return.
IF is looks like a duck, quacks like a duck it must be a duck. If is turns out it is not, apologize verbally and move the hell on.
Damn ragheads piss me off. I cant even think straight. :crossx: :220v: