PDA

View Full Version : Giant-Reds If I just read this right....

DILLIGAF
08-27-2006, 02:31 PM
The Giants were up 6-0 with the Reds batting in the top of the 8th and the SF pitchers gave up 48 straight balls and now the reds are up 10-6. This can't be right, can it? The scoreboard play by play says they walked on 4 pitches each. WTF! If this is true it is time to cut some pitchers BIG TIME. If you are in the Majors and can't throw a strike you shouldn't be there.
Just checked out the pitching line. S KLINE pitched .1 inning and walked 12 batters. F THAT! Fire the ****ing manager. Unexcuseable

MayDaze
08-27-2006, 02:35 PM
The Giants were up 6-0 with the Reds batting in the top of the 8th and the SF pitchers gave up 48 straight balls and now the reds are up 10-6. This can't be right, can it? The scoreboard play by play says they walked on 4 pitches each. WTF! If this is true it is time to cut some pitchers BIG TIME. If you are in the Majors and can't throw a strike you shouldn't be there.
Just checked out the pitching line. S KLINE pitched .1 inning and walked 12 batters. F THAT! Fire the ****ing manager. Unexcuseable
Damn I was hoping that was true... But no Giants 8-0 :yuk:

HavasuSelect
08-27-2006, 03:31 PM
That was on the FSN web-site but now it is back to normal. WTF was that, a joke by a LAD fan or something? WTF
Man, why'd you go and get my hopes up. 48 straight balls is nearly impossible. You would have to be trying hard not to throw a strike.

HavasuSelect
08-27-2006, 06:39 PM
A sombering reminder for Dilligaf........
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/sfgtc.jpg

TRUMP TIGHT
08-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Not possible in the Majors!

Hardly Satisfied
08-27-2006, 06:45 PM
both teams SUCK :yuk:

purrfecttremor
08-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Ya think it was a joke by a dodger fan. Thats some funny shiat right there tom!LOL GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HavasuSelect
08-27-2006, 07:54 PM
LOL...That's pretty good :)
LOL, I'm just busting your chops. You guys are right behind the Dodgers. I thought for sure your season was done when you were 7 games back.

HavasuSelect
08-27-2006, 08:03 PM
SF is surprising me right now. I didn't think they had it in them when the season started and after they fell back the 7 games I was sure that was the end of it but..............Very strange year
You got to remember we are talking about the LAD's who are currently in 1st place :)
That's very true. They have been streaky all year. The west/wild card is going to be an awesome race right down until the end. The Giants look like they have a fairly easy schedule in the final month. Although you do have St. Louis.