PDA

View Full Version : Posting from the TATOO chair!

AZJD
08-27-2006, 04:08 PM
OUCH! Pic's to follow...on my blackberry.
Justin

Kilrtoy
08-27-2006, 04:10 PM
DOn't move :2purples:

Nord
08-27-2006, 04:24 PM
F*ck the tattoo........Nice avitar!!!!!!!!!!!
~NORD~

soupersonic
08-27-2006, 05:46 PM
The avatar looks much better in person :rollside: ,what ya gettin now ? Tatoos suck you know,unless they are on someone else, then they are cool :)

AZJD
08-27-2006, 06:07 PM
4 hours and I am spent!!!!!!!!!! Here are a few pics, will finish after trip to Havasu on 15th of Sept.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/dinnerparty024.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/dinnerparty020.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
08-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Are you getting the "I can only go out if she says it's OK" tattoo?
:notam:

SHOTKALLIN
08-27-2006, 06:10 PM
looks cool

AZJD
08-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Are you getting the "I can only go out if she says it's OK" tattoo?
:notam:
Well I would if she actually didn't let me go out, however it is quite the contrary! :)

AZJD
08-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Wow, check me out! I am almost 1000 post's old............
Time to start deleting! Oh yeah you can't do that anymore....I'll just make a new user name...haha

HavasuSelect
08-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Looks good, the hard part is gonna be keeping it outta the sun for a while.

Havasu Hangin'
08-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Well I would if she actually didn't let me go out, however it is quite the contrary! :)
Great! Bourbon Street on 9/14!
:D

AZJD
08-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Great! Bourbon Street on 9/14!
I can do that! I leave for Havasu the next day, but I can do Bourbon!

Havasu Hangin'
08-27-2006, 06:24 PM
I can do that! I leave for Havasu the next day, but I can do Bourbon!
Better start lifting some barbells to get in shape...
:supp:

AZJD
08-27-2006, 06:27 PM
I hit a few sets this morning and once last night in the jacuzzi! She will be there too! She tends to attract em' all.
And I mis-spelled TATTOO (thread title), but I am too lazy to change it.....

AZJD
08-27-2006, 06:36 PM
first of all, tattoo is spelled like this !! not tatoo ?? and secondly, tattoo's are for "you" only, not others to judge :argue: . i know your excited, but don't put yourself out there for the tattoo haters to bash you :220v: , it's not worth it :rolleyes: --- from one "ink" brother to another, keep it on the down-low :cool: (my opinion of course)- keyes
I caught it on my prior post......
And as far as anyone hating on "MY" TATTOO's they can eat shit! I don't care what anyone has to say about them. In one ear and out the other.
So if anyone has anything bad to say, keep it to yourself because it falls on deaf ears.
I appreciate the concern though, I believe you recently got a bunch of crap for a new tattoo, if I am not mistaken! If so check back for my posts....I gave my opinion then too.
Enjoy your ink!
J

Havasu Hangin'
08-27-2006, 06:41 PM
...they can eat shit! I don't care what anyone has to say...
I can vouch- he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

TRUMP TIGHT
08-27-2006, 06:46 PM
I wouldn't hire you with that tattoo!!:D:D:D

TRUMP TIGHT
08-27-2006, 06:47 PM
I caught it on my prior post......
And as far as anyone hating on "MY" TATTOO's they can eat shit! I don't care what anyone has to say about them. In one ear and out the other.
So if anyone has anything bad to say, keep it to yourself because it falls on deaf ears.
I appreciate the concern though, I believe you recently got a bunch of crap for a new tattoo, if I am not mistaken! If so check back for my posts....I gave my opinion then too.
Enjoy your ink!
J
That was me!:cry:

AZJD
08-27-2006, 07:12 PM
That was me!:cry:
Thats right. I remember sitting back and reading that thread and actually getting mad. Say you like it, say you don't! Either way I don't care. But don't say I am an idiot and my life is wrecked and that they would never hire me! I wouldn't want to work for that kind of person anyways. To each there own!
Cheers!

cc322
08-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Good work, had my first one done about 5 weeks ago. FYI the Nutragema 50 spf is great on a new tat. When I went to the river after two weeks of healing I put the 50 over the tat everywhere else got sun burned but the tat didnt get any. Even looked kinda funny being all burned around the tat, had two toned skin for a while. Anyways looks real good

AZJD
08-27-2006, 07:49 PM
I can vouch- he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Why thank you Jeff! I'll take that as a compliment! :yuk: :)

TRUMP TIGHT
08-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Thats right. I remember sitting back and reading that thread and actually getting mad. Say you like it, say you don't! Either way I don't care. But don't say I am an idiot and my life is wrecked and that they would never hire me! I wouldn't want to work for that kind of person anyways. To each there own!
Cheers!
AMEN!!

Tequila-John
08-28-2006, 06:56 AM
Nice bro....

soupersonic
08-28-2006, 07:18 AM
Four hours was all i could do also, anyone who can go longer is one tough focker :)

ELIMINAT THIS
08-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Four hours was all i could do also, anyone who can go longer is one tough focker :)
My wife did 7 hrs strait :220v: They said she was the toughest person they have ever seen. lol
But I think it should be me,I am sure she broke everyone of my fingers twice. :cry:

Legal Chemistry
08-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Justin, I think you may be my evil twin. Same name, and I'm getting a tat in the same place this coming weekend. Nice ink

AZJD
08-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Thanks LC, and 4 hours is about all you should do on coloring. I went through almost 8 cups of purple ink. Not to mention the location, the skin will start to deteriorate........Inside of my arm was pretty brutal and it is all centralized. I also sat for 3 hours for my lower back last week too so I am beat!

syke-o
08-28-2006, 09:39 AM
looking good bro.. i sat for 5 hours on the 7th of this month and got another 2-3hrs to sit to finish up my latest piece... my tat guy said he has a client that will only come in if he can get tatted for 8 hours straight everytime... lol.. my tat guy calls him 8 hour Eric... 5 hours is pretty much my limit..

Nord
08-28-2006, 09:57 AM
first of all, tattoo is spelled like this !! not tatoo ?? and secondly, tattoo's are for "you" only, not others to judge :argue: . i know your excited, but don't put yourself out there for the tattoo haters to bash you :220v: , it's not worth it :rolleyes: --- from one "ink" brother to another, keep it on the down-low :cool: (my opinion of course)- keyes
"one "ink" brother to another" lol, who says that!!!
Hey Dean thanks for taking care of Brians Air Conditioner ;)
F*cker......
~NORD~

AZJD
08-28-2006, 10:09 AM
looking good bro.. i sat for 5 hours on the 7th of this month and got another 2-3hrs to sit to finish up my latest piece... my tat guy said he has a client that will only come in if he can get tatted for 8 hours straight everytime... lol.. my tat guy calls him 8 hour Eric... 5 hours is pretty much my limit..
At some point you gotta worry about ink poisoning! It isn't going to kill you, but sitting too long and absorbing all that ink, aswell as the pain and mutilation of the skin can make you feel like shit for a day or two.

Nord
08-28-2006, 10:20 AM
At some point you gotta worry about ink poisoning! It isn't going to kill you, but sitting too long and absorbing all that ink, aswell as the pain and mutilation of the skin can make you feel like shit for a day or two.
Mine was 6 and a half hours and I was fine. As a matter of fact, I did my yard work right after.
Feel like shit for a day or two????
Are you serious? Puss ;)
~NORD~

AZJD
08-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Mine was 6 and a half hours and I was fine. As a matter of fact, I did my yard work right after.
Feel like shit for a day or two????
Are you serious? Puss ;)
~NORD~
It's true. If you sit for long periods of time doing alot of color in a sensative area it will kick your ass! I'm not making this up! I sat for about 6 hours of shading on my back at one point and had no problems either.....but its your back. Try getting 6 or 8 hrs on the inside of your arm, or anywhere else the skin is thin.
And it's big puss to you! :)

78 challenger
08-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Cheers!
I have full sleeves and work for a company that pays me very well, they ask that I wear long sleeve shirts to work (which sometimes I will and sometimes I will not). For someone to not hire someone because they have tattoos but are qualified is pure ignorance.

Charley
08-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Good looking Tat!

AZJD
08-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Good looking Tat!
Thanks Charley, and I totally agree with you 78 Challenger!

soupersonic
08-28-2006, 01:07 PM
At the place that did mine, there was a gal who was completely covered except for her face.That must have took some determination because i cant imagine getting tattooed in some of those places,like crack of the arse for instance. Fock that !!

TRUMP TIGHT
08-28-2006, 03:27 PM
I went for 4 and was ready for another 4, but that was on my chest. It hurt a little up by my colar bone but other then that it was fine.
My buddy has full sleeves and decided to get flames on is d!ck!:eek: He only made it through outlining on the top!:D

ratso
08-28-2006, 03:38 PM
I went for 4 and was ready for another 4, but that was on my chest. It hurt a little up by my colar bone but other then that it was fine.
My buddy has full sleeves and decided to get flames on is d!ck!:eek: He only made it through outlining on the top!:D
I know someone that did that... had his wife there stroking it ever so often to keep it up... :2purples:

TRUMP TIGHT
08-28-2006, 03:41 PM
I know someone that did that... had his wife there stroking it ever so often to keep it up... :2purples:
One of his friends said he would get him hard but he said NO!LOL!
They just rolled it on a cup.:D

AZJD
08-29-2006, 08:47 AM
I would rather have you guys jack my thread than turn it all gay and shiot! :D :D :D

syke-o
08-29-2006, 09:03 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/syke-o/Gay-Country.jpg

AZJD
08-29-2006, 11:41 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/syke-o/Gay-Country.jpg
I hate that Country! :mad:

ThongMagnet
08-29-2006, 11:59 AM
I have full sleeves and work for a company that pays me very well, they ask that I wear long sleeve shirts to work (which sometimes I will and sometimes I will not). For someone to not hire someone because they have tattoos but are qualified is pure ignorance.
Your an idiot and your life is wrecked and we would never hire you! And go put a long sleeve shirt on to cover up that Shait :rollside: :rollside: :) :rollside: :rollside:

AZJD
08-29-2006, 12:51 PM
Your an idiot and your life is wrecked and we would never hire you! And go put a long sleeve shirt on to cover up that Shait :rollside: :rollside: :) :rollside: :rollside:
OK! I am sorry....... GAWSH, I AM AN IDIOT! :)

ThongMagnet
08-29-2006, 01:34 PM
OK! I am sorry....... GAWSH, I AM AN IDIOT! :)
What would this thread be without a little hate :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

ThongMagnet
08-29-2006, 01:38 PM
The difference between a tattoo and Team Turnkey is:
You can remove the Team Turnkey sticker alot easier :rollside:

AZJD
08-29-2006, 03:17 PM
The difference between a tattoo and Team Turnkey is:
You can remove the Team Turnkey sticker alot easier :rollside:
Thats funny shit right there!