PDA

View Full Version : The Agenda

OGShocker
08-28-2006, 05:59 AM
Upcoming Democratic Convention agenda!
6:00 p.m. - Opening flag burning ceremony.
6:05 p.m. - Opening secular prayers by Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al
Sharpton
6:30 p.m. - Anti-war concert by Barbara Streisand.
6:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
7:00 p.m. - Tribute theme to France.
7:10 p.m. - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.
7:25 p.m. - Tribute theme to Germany.
7:45 p.m. - Anti-war rally (Moderated by Michael Moore)
8:25 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
8:30 p.m. - Terrorist appeasement workshop.
9:00 p.m. - Gay marriage ceremony (both male and female couples)
9:30.p.m. - * Intermission *
10:00.p.m. - Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins
10:10 p.m. - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.
10:20.p.m. - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
10:30 p.m. - Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.
10:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
10:50 p.m. - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.
11:00 p.m. - Multiple gay marriage ceremony (threesomes, mixed and
same sex). Rep. Barney Frank (D, Mass.), Sponsor.
11:15 p.m. - Maximizing Welfare workshop.
11:30 p.m. - "Free Saddam," pep Rally.
11:50 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
12:00 p.m. - Nomination of Democratic candidate.
Any chance we could get Ted Kennedy to drive Hilary Home from the
convention ?

Old Texan
08-28-2006, 07:36 AM
LMAO....Wonder when the Howard Dean Banshee Cry contest takes place?

OGShocker
08-28-2006, 08:05 AM
LMAO....Wonder when the Howard Dean Banshee Cry contest takes place?
10:20.p.m. - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
:D :D :D

deltaAce
08-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Nice one! .......Why do these clown's still get votes. I know Grandma's scared she'll loose her SS benifits, & the wack job feminists-animal rights-tree hugger-higher education types vote Democrate. But the normal people are still a majority, I hope. Oh, I guess a lot of people believe what they hear on the t.v. news.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2006, 04:22 PM
I thought Ted would get more toasts. :p
Well, only about 30% of the country votes which means nearly all the wack job feminists-animal rights-tree hugger-higher education types turn out and only about 20% of the normal folks go vote. Makes for a pretty even 50-50 split.

deltaAce
08-29-2006, 05:08 PM
I thought Ted would get more toasts.
Makes for a pretty even 50-50 split.
Maybe they wised up & got him a "Handler".
Good math! Oh & I forgot MTVs contribution, "Rock the Vote". :)

Old Texan
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm all for Teddy K driving the Hildabeast home. Better yet I will pledge 5K towards an "End the War, Win the Vote" tour bus filled with MaMa Cindy Sheehan, Hill, Jesse J, Al J, and all the lib heroes they can fit in plus a cheap movie production crew following with their high pro director bosses Fat Mikey and Spike RacistLee on the big ride, if and only if Martini Ted drives the bus full tilt, every night between sites. I get to plan the path of imminent destruction crossing all the bridges possible.
If not a bus tour, maybe a boat tour of treacherous waters with Capt. Coward K(erry) at the helm.
Massachusetts has got to have some real bad drinking water or something to continue to elect these 2 imbeciles. How in the hell can you vote them in and vote Mit Romney in as Gov? Makes no sense.......
What the hell was God thinking when he let these putzs' parents reproduce? :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2006, 05:57 PM
I dunno Tex.
I'm just watching and waiting to see what kind of a mess "Massachusets Universal Health Care" becomes in about 5 years. Glad they get to be the guinea pigs and not me here in Ks. Romney and Daddy T.K. were sooooo proud of it when they hatched it some months back.

Old Texan
08-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I was listening to Romney on talk radio telling how Cocktail Teddy was so good for pork barrel Mass projects and how they loved his servitude to the state. Kept getting him elected. Ol' Mit is hoping to gather some coattail support apparently, but Sen Sot will sell him down the road. GWB tried earlier on to be buddy buddy with TK on some education bills and still shunned and condemned. TK is for TK as history has shown. Kerry apparently has incriminating pix as that buffoon has done virtually nothing for anybody. Teddy must see him as some sort of threat cause he goes by PaPa Joe's philosophy of Kennedy first, f-- the rest. Of course Purple Heartless John is an asse kisser extraordinaire and will stoop as low as it takes.
You're right about Mit, he may not measure up. But Medicare and the drug plan are GW's biggest fiasco in my opinion.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Agreed on that medicare drug plan mess.
What IMO should have been done was to remove the federal law (yes, it exists) that forbids an insurance company from issuing a prescription drug policy, to anyone, except as a part of a much larger (and more expensive) health insurance policy. A health policy minus drug plan is kosher, but not a perscription plan w/o a health policy.
As many 100's of thousands of seniors there are, on medicaire, who do not need insurance, add to those, veterans who do not need insurance, add to those whose employers policies do not have a 'scrip plan, the price per head for a perscription only plan would be miniscule, but, to get it right now, you have to have it with a health plan costing $300 a month AND UP.
No. Instead of eliminating a fed law, we created another damn entitlement program which will only become MORE huge, cost far MORE money, and will NEVER go away, untill it breaks the bank (which'll take about 10 years).
The ins companies (as hated as they are) would write clear, concise, easilly understandable policies as to what was covered, how much, and what was not, unlike the morass (I think the govt plan has like 50+ choices if I remember corectly) which nobody can figure out, including the people who are supposed to help the seniors figure out what THEY need.