PDA

View Full Version : DAY 11 from Jana Herbert

dossangers
09-29-2003, 10:13 PM
The service is completed, the family has traveled home,The house is quiet for the first time,couldnt sleep took a valium, didnt work. Went in the other room to see what wayne was doing sat down and started reading the posts,ended up reading all of them and my HEART began to SOOTH thanks to our boating families for your love and SUPPORT Jana Herbert http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167jana003-med.jpg

Jetboatguru
09-29-2003, 10:25 PM
Jana,
There is alot of smack talk that goes on in here but we are all one big family at heart. Please accept our condolences.

dmontzsta
09-29-2003, 10:33 PM
Hi Jana :)
I sincerly wish you and Wayne the best. Your family is in my family's prayers, we have been thinking about you guys alot the past couple of days and have said some prayers. Please stop by from time to time.
God Bless,

H2OT PURSUIT
09-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Just think, in heaven all the boats are fine lookin and fast. Whatta Regatta!
Best Wishes

Kimbo
09-29-2003, 11:03 PM
Jana,
I just posted a reply to Wayne and you in the flowers post.
YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF OUR FAMILIES!
I have a 10 year old son (our only child) as a mother I could never imagine your sorrow. I was at your car window with Cory when you returned from the hospital. Nothing could be said as none of us could feel what you were feeling. I know how bad we all felt at that time, I could not imagine being in your position.
We have all learned to LOVE your family... Jonathan, Jacquel and Ashley have all become a part of our family. My son was there at Redrock and experienced the whole tragic event. Nick and I pray before bed for all of your families. GOD DOES CREATE MIRACLES... He has for me. Please make sure he is a great part of your healing.
Love,
Kimbo
P.S. Ask your doctor for Ambien to help you sleep. Dealing with my Breast Cancer ordeal that medicine has been wonderful when I need to sleep. I take them when I get my Chemo (can't sleep those nights)and it works wonderfully. I wake up feeling good. Alot of sleep drugs even Valium cause you to be groggy the next day, Ambiem (for me anyhow)does not. sleeping

vdriver4ever
09-30-2003, 05:11 AM
Jana,
So good to hear from you. Your extended family is looking forward to seeing you and Wayne again.
I see we have more then boats in common. I too am a stock car fan..... I guess speed and competition never gets out of our blood.
Pat

Ntwotrance
09-30-2003, 05:38 AM
Wayne and Jena,
words still are not enough to express my sorrow. I, like so many others, see you as an inspriation. Not only were you you blessed with such wonderful children, they too were blessed. I read the O.C.R. about the services and am still moved and touched by the two of you. I know I have said it before, and will say it again, that if there is anything you need, we are here for you.
Doug

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-30-2003, 06:54 AM
Jana, A day does not go by that I don't think about your beautiful children. God Bless you and your family. You will always be in OUR prayers.
Marlane "Lady Rat Attack" Powers

dossangers
09-30-2003, 09:15 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167jon_airtime_008-med.jpg MY BOY!!!

Windy
09-30-2003, 09:21 AM
My thoughts are prayers are with you during this difficult time.
HBjet had the pleasure of meeting your son at Lake Elsinore not too long ago.
GOD SPEED

dossangers
09-30-2003, 09:31 AM
2 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! jacquel and ashley http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167jon_airtime_007-med.jpg

dossangers
09-30-2003, 09:41 AM
Josh Rogers Jacquel's love http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167JOSH_ROGERS-med.jpg

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-30-2003, 10:18 AM
Thanks so much for the pictures. In a way it makes it really close to home when you can see the kids. I hope these post can make a difference to you both by seeing how much we all cared even though we never got to meet you all personally. I thank you for the pics.. frown

Schiada76
09-30-2003, 10:22 AM
cry cry

rrrr
09-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Thank you for sharing. I am honored you would share photos of your family with us.
You are never far from our thoughts.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-30-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

MAXIMUS
09-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Very nice... Good looking kids! :)

FlatBitchen
09-30-2003, 04:46 PM
We had the priviledge of attending the memorial service for your two beautiful children. We cannot believe the courage and love you had when speaking to everyone at the service, it was truely inspirational. Your children really inpacted so many lives in such a positive way. The pictures of the two of them when they were small reminded me so much of my son(now 30) and my daugther(now 25)when they were young, We cannot imagine your grief. Our thoughts and prayers are with you every day! Toms son Mitch Farner sat on the beach at Redrock and talked to you Wayne about his kids and Motocross and boats and the river for over an hour Thurs night. We are generations of boating families and one positive thing in all of this is we are more grateful and careful everyday and don't take anything for granted.
May God give you strength to get though this.
Love
Tom and Ardath & Farner Family
P.S. Kimbo is right about the ambien it will help you sleep.

78DiMarco
10-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Jana and Wayne:
Though we never met I feel I know you and Wayne. I was at the river during the week but had already left on Thursday. I never had a chance to meet most of the folks at Red Rock as I was based across the river at Echo Lodge. I remember seeing your son go up and down the river having fun with his boat. I too have a son and it is hard to even think about something like what has happened to your family.
Like many of us on the Hot Boat Forums, I too have said a prayer or two for you and all involved in this tragedy.
God bless you and your family.
Bert Goodrich