PDA

View Full Version : LB Clip

gnRacer98
08-28-2006, 12:29 PM
VDV,
Any chance we're gonna get a teaser clip from Long Beach?
We're starting to have withdrawls symtoms already.

dmontzsta
08-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Funny you should mention that, I was just going to post this morning!
Come on Jerry!

superdave013
08-28-2006, 12:44 PM
from the looks of the pics he posted I'd say it's money well spent to just buy the entire video. You guys better support him because no one else is doing it like he does.

gnRacer98
08-28-2006, 03:35 PM
from the looks of the pics he posted I'd say it's money well spent to just buy the entire video. You guys better support him because no one else is doing it like he does.
Yea, but can he throw us a bone until the full pay-per-view version is ready?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the words Dave! :cool:
John, the GN video is done and has allready been sent to plan b. The Burley GN video was a flop, only Plan B, a guy in Tennesee and a representative of GN-24 stepped up. Really not worth my time to shoot... When I first started, I could count on at least 10 videos going out to GN teams including our buddy Big Dawg. Where has Gary disappeared too?
Currently, the K videos dominate my sales from any of the races. I have a short LBC clip but my website guru (K-Flat) has been preoccupied lately. Until my website is updated I'm afraid to send him anything more.
Maybe static films can hook you up. :boxed:

MAXIMUS
08-29-2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the words Dave! :cool:
John, the GN video is done and has allready been sent to plan b. The Burley GN video was a flop, only Plan B, a guy in Tennesee and a representative of GN-24 stepped up. Really not worth my time to shoot... When I first started, I could count on at least 10 videos going out to GN teams including our buddy Big Dawg. Where has Gary disappeared too?
Currently, the K videos dominate my sales from any of the races. I have a short LBC clip but my website guru (K-Flat) has been preoccupied lately. Until my website is updated I'm afraid to send him anything more.
Maybe static films can hook you up. :boxed:
Thanks fag! I received it yesterday! As always very very good quality! I will pay 10 times the asking price just so you can continue making it worth your while... :) Also stop calling me on the "bat" phone you backpacking pillow biter!
:rolleyes:

Wildchild80
08-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks fag! I received it yesterday! As always very very good quality! I will pay 10 times the asking price just so you can continue making it worth your while... :) Also stop calling me on the "bat" phone you backpacking pillow biter!
:rolleyes:
Hey Maxi,
If I bring the chickens can we come over to your house and watch the video. I would say come over to my place but the restraining order has not expired yet

MAXIMUS
08-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey Maxi,
If I bring the chickens can we come over to your house and watch the video. I would say come over to my place but the restraining order has not expired yet
First off... if you come to my pad... amigo... you don't need to bring the fowl. :rolleyes: I have plenty for all, except if gorgy comes along... these particular chickens aren't condusive to his kind of abuse! :messedup: A can of beer & tub of vasaline would be helpful however... :devil:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-30-2006, 11:07 AM
SuperDave,
Thanks for the check your poster is in the mail. :cool:
Sent out Wildchild80 and Guru's LBC DVD's today. Interesting that the guys who get the videos regularly are the same guys in the winners circle regularly... :)

Kindsvater Flat
08-30-2006, 11:14 AM
....but my website guru (K-Flat) has been preoccupied lately.:
Ship it!! Been busy doing laps in this lately.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Harvester%20002.jpg